Possession of a Mobster

By manifest

If someone told me it would end like this , I would have laughed in their face and walked away. But now , now... More

possession of a mobster
blackness
Caged
locked
The deal.
Who Stays?
Diego.
Mercy
His Property.
Not One Two?!
Entertainment
Who's the Queen Bee?
Lucky Charm
Killer Kisses
Gunpoint
Being Betten On
Corrupted
Shut Up & Punch Me
Pushed it.
Alone
First Kill
Pure
Wrapped
Hello?
Trust
Guns & Lipsticks
Stitches
Leave it up to me
Its Personal
Understand.
Giving Two
Happy Thoughts
Surprise!
Nonsense
Oops
Venos
Introduce Me
Talk
Oh my knight!
Wine & Guests
Bow Down
The White Angel
Claws
Prince Charming
Royal Red
The Last Time.
Whispers
Whos Who ?
Cold Hearted
Seeking Truths
Dangerous Women
I LIVE FOR DANGEROUS
I think Im ready now
fall
Something To Show You
Photograph
Cut too Deep
You Hear Me?
In the Name of Love
Family Problems
BACK FROM MY HOLIDAY
LOVIES!!!
VITALI DONNA
Peasants to a Queen.

Fazed Out

6.3K 268 12
By manifest

Why not another one ?

"Sorry, if I offended you , you're right , I'm just stressed out with new wardrobe -", Denise stopped her head hung low.

"Hey- no . It's okay, go up and relax, I'll finish here .", I tell her , going to her table and start setting it up to my liking.

"Are you sure .", Denise asks uncertainly.

"Yes,I am , really.", I tell her smiling encouragingly at her.

"Alright, I'll meet you later", she says and hugs me before walking out the door.

I sigh and start working on the rest of the guns that Denise didn't finish.

"Wow, I never seen someone work that fast on guns other than Jerome and Eddy ", a feminine  voice says beside me . I turn and see Deena leaning against the door.

"What do you want?", I say stopping and looking at her.

"Nothing .", she shrugging and continues to look at me all snobbishly , her face showing one of disgust.

"Are you really looking at me like that ?", I scoff , putting my hands on my waiste, shaking my head in disbelief .

"Like what ?", she spats out .

"Looking as me if I'm beneath you ", I say , walking to her and look down at her , my height of heels giving me some height.

"Aren't you ? ", She asks rhetorically raising her eyebrow in smugness .

"I'm not one who is kept downstairs sweetie", I say gesturing to the room.

"Your not going to last !", she finally says back.

"What a petty pretty thing you are ?", I say softly to her and I see her eyes widen at my statement before I laugh , and her eyes turned into anger once more.

"Your just like them , a bitch.", she spats out.

"Your calling me a bitch , as if its bad thing .", I say innocently and walk away before turning around .

"Be a doll and finish those things up for me ", I tell her gesturing to the guns and walk away.

I walk out of the gun room and soon I am followed by the guards , as we walk back to my room , I look out the window and see Big cargo trailers parking out the back and soon men start carrying boxes.

"Well , well , I asked for an angel but I guess they fucked up my order and gave you to Eddy", Todds voice said behind me .

I never had really spoken to Todd so I was quite unsure how to act around him.He always seemed to be the high spirited one when he spoke to everyone else , but just because he acted with them that way didn't mean he would act the same with me.

"Oh hi ", I said and backed off the glass wall windows in case he would get mad or something .

"Hey beautiful, whatcha doing , oh yea shipment day", Todd answered his own question , coming forward and standing next to me watching the men go on with the cargo.

"Shipment day?", I repeated, feeling somewhat comfortable with Todd and leaning against the window again.

"Yeah , that's when we get our product , right on schedule .", he said , observing the men unload black crates off the big white trailers.

"Have you ever been caught with it .... I mean aren't the trailers big , I don't know , won't they catch the policemens eye ?", I ask him after I saw him furrow his eyebrows but then he smirked , his blue eyes  twinkling .

"Nah , they are in on it to well at least their fucking leader is  . They don't get bills per say but they do get like some peace of you can call it that  ", chuckles Todd at the expression on my face.

"Sheriff Renaldo , is on this ?", I gasp my mouth slightly parted.

"Yup , he's even a customer.Why surprised?", Todd says and looks back at the men .

"What? No , way. He would always invite , us to dinner , the - the people who I used to live with . ", I told him ,

"Really?", Todd said whipping his head to look at me closely.

"Yeah , he would call me his shiny ruby ", I said fondly as he said that my hair reminded him of the jewel.

"Hmm, well sorry for ruining your childhood ", Todd said after awhile and bumped his shoulder into mine.

"Hey!", I said after I was thrown back but caught my footing and bumped his shoulder back.

"Geeze girl you have some muscle ", weezed out a surprised Todd as he clutched his arm in suppose pain.

"It's your fault !" I said shrugging .

"Still.", he chuckled and we both fell silent looking outside.

"Have you ever -", I asked him quietly, nodding toward the shipment.

"Yeah , my father ,he made me try each of them . ", Todd said and gestured me to follow him, seeing that the guards knew were I was I followed him into what looked like a study and closed the doors behind us.

He gestured me to sit down in a chair while he poured us drinks on the other side of the room.

"Your father made you?!", I finally said outraged.

"He did it for my own good , all our fathers did .", Todd said setting the drinks down where he was and went to the desk and pulled out a book and went back to me handing me it .

Inside I saw pictures of what resembled an older version of him and Todd . But that wasn't it , I saw Adam and man who looked kind of like him and lastly Eduardo who was the spitting image of his father that I had to blink many times at the resemblance. They were all in expensive looking suits and were descending from the stairs in the front.

"Your fathers", I said simply tracing my picture over them.

"Yes, Eduardo's father , Luciano was the oldest of my grandparents children , then followed my father Manuel  , and lastly Adams mother Rene'.", Todd said , going to the other side of the room and looking into drawers .

I flipped the page and saw pictures of their parents together.

Todds father Manuel , was good looking even as an older man , his eyes were the same blue eyed color I had come to familiarize with but his hair was one of brown the same shade Eduardo seemed to carry.My followed his arm which was wrapped a petite beautiful blonde women who smiled at the camera.

"My father was third in heiring , my grandfathers riches - good shit too , because if I would be the secind in charge now - and just between me and you and everyone else , I would've been shitty on it ", chuckled Todd as he continued to look at the cabinets.

"Your mother - she's very beautiful ", I say smiling down at the picture of her , I could see where Todd got his high spirit from.

"That's why I'm so beautiful love ", Todd responded. Sitting across from me a small black back on his lap. And put down the alcohol.

I turned the page and saw Adams father , with a women who had the same colored eyes as Adam.

"Ahh that's Adam father Ian he married my aunt Rene' , he like my mother were also born into this lifestyle, he was second to heir in his family and my aunt Rene' she was the second born so it would bestow on her husband to be the next in line.", he said drawing his finger on Rene' then ran it to Ian .He turned the page and I saw a face I recognized.

"Celeste ", I said softly . She was in a white pearl dress , her arms wrapped around Luciano upper shoulders from behind , he was looking down at some papers , but she was looking down at him with a wide smile , her eyes filled with nothing but adoration.Love.

...He took everything away from me, myself that is ...

Celestes voice is repeated in my mind and I see what she meant in that sentence . She looked so in love with him , but he , he seemed more interested at the paper he looking down than her.

"And there is my auntie Celeste, did you know she wasn't born part of this world unlike the rest .But when she met my uncle Luciano , she accepted it . ", Todd said sighing .

"Why did your father make you take the drugs?", I asked him, remembering what he said outside.

"Our fathers made us because, they wanted us to know how weak we become once we take them. ", Todd said and started taking small bag filled with different stuff in them , some pills, some powder.And displayed them in a line in front of the small table between us.

"The people who take our drugs - turn weak and come begging for more. That's how we keep getting our busy . Why would we want to be them - weaklings when we hold all the power.", Todd continued and gestured to the small bags.

"That' wasn't right of them to do you all", I said , shaking my head.

"It's the way we learn to escape the temptation.As far as I know none of us have ever touched any of that poison from that time ", Todd said shrugging.

"Here", he said and grabbed my hand and put a small bag of pills in my hand.

"N-no.", I said putting back on the table.

"You don't have to take it at the same time , you can take one day , I'll help you , it's may be overwhelming to do it by yourself.", he said

"No , I'm fine thank you.", I said shaking my head.

"You'll learn babe , that way you'll learn ", he said extending his hand outwards again.

"I'm not going to be running a Mob family in my life , Todd so no thank you ", I said shaking my head .

"But-"Todd starts.

"And I said no Todd", I said and started to get up but he held a hand out.

"Wait , don't go , at least join me for a drink yeah ?", he says grabbing one of the glasses and handing it to me.

Reluctantly , I sipped down the drink grimacing at the high level of alchahol in it but kept sipping it anyway until almost all the content was gone.

"See , that's not so bad . Imagine if you ta-"Todd said but I stopped him.

"I'm not going to - ever ". I interrupted him , shaking my head .

"Come on Vee , you never have much fun , well that I have seen  ", Todd says whining .

I stop shaking my head , when I suddenly start feeling dizzy , and my legs start failing on me . I look back at Todd who starts chuckling at my surprised face and pours more on his untouched cup .

"W-what did you do?", I slur , feeling hazy and fall onto my own chair , feeling my eyes get droopy.

"Gave you a cup of our best quality, " Todd says clicking his own drink  with the one I hold lazily in my hand , chugging down the liquid , and leans  back on his chair  - a lazy smile coatings his lips .

"You- you drugged me", I whisper as I feel myself being spin around .

"That I did .", he slurs too .

"Ass face " I last say to him as i see him slump on his chair before he closes his eyes and  with me he succumbs to the same feeling.

Bliss...

Please comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 393 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
246K 8.3K 47
When a beautiful African girl just starting her adulthood is kidnapped from her country and sold off to the Mafia, her life does a full 360. Will she...
302K 5.3K 52
"We're not good for each other, we're toxic" I say. We'll never work, it's suicidal to go through this. "No we're not" He says and grabs my chin forc...
2.1M 50.4K 38
''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes flashing with anger. Well I was just as enr...