StarWars Imagines and Prefere...

By AMarchIntoMayhem

As the title states this is a collection of different imagines,one shots and, preferences. I'll do almost an... More

Requests and Info
I Wont Hurt Her -Luke Skywalker
How You Meet - Preference
What You Call Each Other - Preference
How You Sleep - Preference
Stupid Arguments - Brother!Han Solo
Who Your Related To - Preference
Where They Kiss You - Preference
Be Mine? - Anakin Skywalker
Pickup Lines - Preference
Valentines Day - Preference
Mornings - Preference
What You Do That Annoys Them - Preference
What They Do That Annoys You - Preference
What You Steal From Them (Clothing) - Preference
How You Cure Boredom - Preference
I Kinda Like You A lot - Anakin Skywalker
I bet you though this was an update...Sorry
I Can't Chose -Han Solo & Luke Skywalker
You're Sick - Preference
Their Sick - Preference
Contact Names - Preference
What Turns Them On - Preference
What Turns You On - Preference
How They Like Your Hair -Preference
Your First "I Love You" - Preference
Top or Bottom - Preference
What He Loves About Your Body - Preference
Your Best Friend - Preference
You Get a Pet- Preference
Your Job - Preference
You Have A Nightmare - Preference
Vacation Planet - Preference
Who Their Jealous Of - Preference
Your Job Modern!AU - Preference
Love Quote - Preference
Cooking - Preference
A/N
Escape - Dad!Anakin
How They Cure Boredom - Preference
They're Stressed - Preference
You Get Caught Making Out - Preference
I'm Sorry
They Text The Wrong Person - Preference
Their Job (Modern!AU) - Preference
What They Get You For Your Birthday - Preference
How They Celebrate Your Birthday - Preference
You Get Caught Having Sex - Preference
We'll Figure It Out - Kylo Ren Imagine
May 4th
They See You In Lingerie For The First Time - Preference
This Isn't The Right Path - Anakin Imagine
Birthday Surprises - Han Solo Imagine
I'll Always Love You - Anakin Skywalker Imgaine
Taking a break...
Another Update
Im back!!
You Go Into Labor - Preference
Dear Kitten - Poe Dameron
Halloween Couple Costumes - Preference
Why Don't We Do It In The Road - Poe Dameron
I Missed You - General Hux
I'm sorry
You Don't Have To Do This - Kylo Ren (part 1)
Do You Really? - Rey
Their Jealous -Preference
I Need You - Poe Dameron
Upstander - Luke Skywalker
Love Me Tender - Finn
First Kiss - Preference
They Try And Impress You - Preference
You Don't Have To Do This - Kylo Ren (part 2)
Vacation
Dance Allows Your Dreams To Speak - Anakin Skywalker
VERY IMPORTANT

Your Pregnant - Preference

5.9K 135 33
By AMarchIntoMayhem

Thats to  Agent_SkySolo  for requesting this! Feel free to request an imagine or preference! I am terribly sorry how long this took, i wanted to spend a lot of time on it.

Anakin:

You had known for about a week, but waited to tell him until fathers day.

It was the day before fathers day and you had set up dinner and everything, but he called and said he would be home late, which got your hormones kicking, so you just hung up instead of saying anything. You ate on your own and looked at baby things online. You were in bed and trying to sleep but nothing was working, you were uncomfortable. He came in and tried to hug you and give you a goodnight kiss but you pushed him away.

You awoke to a sicking feeling in your stomach. Your eyes widened and you ran to the bathroom, shoving Anakin off the bed.

"HEY!" he yelled angry at you until he heard you throwing up. He ran into the bathroom and comforted you.

"You okay?" He asked holding your hair and you chuckled.

"Happy Fathers day" you said before you emptied your stomach again. You felt your hair being let go and you looked up to see a shocked look on his face. He started beaming and he hugged you tightly, earning a groan from you.

"Oh sorry" He said looking down at your stomach.

"Hey little guy, you have the best mom ever!" He yelled and let go of you doing a tiny victory leap. You chuckled at his excitement 

Obi-Wan:

You sat in your seat in the council, trying to get your job done when you felt a sharp growing in your stomach. Your face went white as you tried to not scream during the meeting. Obi-Wan looked at you with a concerned face. 

"Okay master L/N are you?" Yoda spoke out and you shook your head and winced again. 

"Over, this meeting is, take care of yourself master L/N. Hmmmmmm. " Yoda said and you ran out of the room. You ran to your room and took a few deep breaths to calm down. You went into the bathroom and called your droid over.

"DR-4 can you do a body scan check for infection, and anomalies in my health." You ask shacking as you wait for the results. 

"Nothing abnormal except an organism in the womb who is very healthy." Your droid said and rolled away. 

"Thank you" You said running your shaking hands through you hair. You heard footsteps and you froze. 

"Y/N are you okay?" Obi-Wan asked from outside the door. You didn't answer and Obi-Wan ran into the bathroom. He walked up to you and wiped the tears off your cheeks. You didn't realize you were crying becuase you were in so much shock. 

"Sweet Pea whats wrong?" He asked holding your hands.

"I'm pregnant" you mumbled.

"What? Honey your going to have to speak louder" 

"I'm pregnant" You say a bit louder. The next thing you know Obi-Wan is picking you up and kissing you deeply.

"I love you" He says kissing you again. 

Han:

You were sitting on the couch with Luke and Leia trading stories when you hear Han yell.

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE" He boomed sending chills down your spine and fear in your eyes. Everyone froze and looked at you. 

"what did you do?" Leia whispered

"Leia i'm pregnant, and i think he found the test in the trash" You said playing with your dress. Leia hugged you and whispered a good luck, and Luke patted your shoulder.

"Coming babe" You said cheerfully giving a frantic look to Leia as you walk into your bedroom where you see a fuming Han holding a pregnancy test with a little pink plus on it. You gave him a smile and looked at his shoes. 

"What is this?" He said angrily

" A positive pregnancy test, are you blind?" You chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. Han threw it on the ground, it broke into pieces.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN GO AROUND AND SCREW ANY GUY IN THE GALAXY AND THEN COME BACK TO ME, PREGNANT!!" He yelled anger radiating off him. 

"Babe calm down, i don't go around and screw other guys, i love you and only you" You said calmly putting a hand on his shoulder, which he threw off. Han scoffed and sat on the bed. You shook your head and sighed. A smirk grew on your lips as you turned to leave. 

"Oh and by the way, its yours you nerf herder" You chuckled and left. You felt your feet leave the ground as arms embraced you.  

"Babe i'm sorry" Han said his voice cracking. 

Luke:

"Babe?" You call from the balcony. 

"Yes?" Luke said and sat down next to you. 

"i'm pregnant" you said blatantly. Luke stood up and turned to you. 

"What!?" he said with his teeth gritted. 

"You don't want it do you?" You hung your head and walked to the railing and leaned on it looking over the city. Luke paced back and forth trying to calm down. He shortly joined you at the railing.

"Honey, i would love to have a child, i'm just scared im going to turn like my father, and you'll, you'll, you'll end up like my mother, i don't want to lose you" He said trying not to cry at the loss still tearing at his heart. You hugged him. 

"You will never live to turn into what your father became, and i promise you won't lose me." You said and kissed him.  

Leia:

"LUKE!"You yelled from the bedroom. 

"What? Ask your girlfriend for help with you dress"Luke said annoyed that is reading was disturbed. 

"Thats the problem, just get your cranky ass in here." You groaned and heard footsteps coming your way. Leia had just comeback from a meeting on a different planet with a bunch of different leaders and some where coming back with her, so there was a big party going on. You had a dress tailored before you were pregnant, but now the baby bump is too big to fit in the dress. Leia had no clue about the baby. 

"What do you need?" Luke said as he stepped in the door. 

"uhh, the baby is taking up too much room and i can't zip the dress on my own" You say sheepishly. 

"I'll try and do my best" he said and walked over there and tried to zip your dress. After about 5 tries it worked and you were zipped in. 

"Thanks Luke" You said hugging him lightly

"Your welcome, and don't worry Leia will love this surprise" He said patting your shoulder. You finished getting ready for the party. About 40 minutes later you were walking toward the ballroom regretting the decision to wear heels with your swollen ankles. You and Han had walked with your arms hooked becuase it looked proper, which both of you have no idea how to do. You walked into the ballroom and you immediately spotted Leia, her beauty just made you fall in love with her even more. You thanked Han and walked over to Leia. 

"Hey Princess" you said sweetly as you stopped next to her. She excused herself from the conversation and whipped around to see you. She smiled brightly.

"Hey bab----OH MY GOD Y/N!" She screamed making everyones heads turn.

"I can't believe it your pregnant?" She smiled happily. 

"Surprise-" You were cut off with her lips on yours. You went to go dance. Your head was on her shoulder and her hands were around your waist and on the  baby bump. 

Poe:

You were flying home from a mission, when the ship you were on was attacked by the first order. You were the last one left when you got hit. Your ship managed to last as you entered the planets atmosphere, but you were losing altitude fast. Everything went white as you crashed into the ground. 

Poe was alerted of the crash during a meeting and he didn't let the droid finish their statement before he was running to the medical bay. When he got there he rushed to your side. 

"Sir, y/n and the baby are in good condition. Y/n just has a minor concussion and is resting. " The medical droid stated and then rolled away.

"Baby?" Poe muttered to himself and chuckled with joy, then kissed your forehead. 

Finn:

You had just gotten back from the doctor because of frequent sickness in the morning. 

"Babe i'm back" You call into the house and put your stuff in the mudroom. 

"Hey, how did it go?" Finn called from the kitchen, he was probably stress baking something. 

"Wonderful, look at me Finn" You said and walking into the kitchen. He turned around and kissed you. You were about to tell him the news but the timer beeped and he ran to open the oven. The smell of brownies overwhelmed your nose. 

"You are going to be the best father ever" You mumbled as you grabbed a brownie from the pan. Juggling it a bit because of the heat and then letting it melt in your mouth as Finn stood there in shock. 

"YOUR PREGNANT!!" He yelled

"mmmmm" You said enjoying the brownie while nodding your head. The next thing you know Finn is rambling about who is going to be the godparents, what the babies name should be, and what room to make into a nursery, so you cut him off with a kiss. 

Rey:

You laid in bed and rubbed Rey's stomach as she groaned in pain. 

"Shhhhhh babe I know your cramps are bad but it won't help if your tense" You say softly looking at the wall. Your eyes skim the calendar and look at the little markings and furrowed your eyebrows and studied the the markings closer. Then a realization struck you, some markings were missing for the last two months. You carefully picked up Rey from your lap and set her head on a pillow, you kissed her forehead. 

"I'll be back in 15 minutes, i'm going to the medic store" you said and quickly put on your shoes and threw over your tan shawl over your shoulders and wrapped it around them tightly. You grabbed your bag and ran out the door. Everything was starting to make sense, the abnormal food cravings, the weight gain, the random sickness. You ran into the store found the first one you could find, and paid for it. You ran back to the base and your room that you shared with Rey. 

"I'm back" you state and run to use the bathroom. You come out minutes later pacing, waiting for answers to come. Rey try's to calm you down, but she has no idea how big this is! You keep pacing, running your hands through your head. You jump as the timer goes off and run to the bathroom. You look at the stick in your hands, a pink plus! Both you and Rey let out a cry of happiness. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 2.5K 68
All requests accepted Does: Fluff Smut/Lemon Warning: Please do NOT steal my idea/s and please do NOT take credit for my idea/s if you want to use th...
591K 7.2K 58
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! Sorry for the Inconvenience!! Different Star Wars characters with different scenarios! « Anakin Skywalker » « Obi Wan Kenobi »...
379K 6.3K 63
Well uh, the title kinda explains it:) I'm kinda done with the book, I've been writing chapters lately but updates are very slow All the chapters are...
29.5K 828 12
Raised on Dagobah by her master, Yoda, Eleri lives a quiet life. There's only so much an esteemed Jedi Master can teach when his student has no Force...