R!Kevedd: Satisfaction

By InoOrihime

Kevin and his bully Eddward are forced to partner up for an assignment. What could go wrong? More

Chapter 1: Partners
Chapter 2: Let's Have Some Fun
Chapter 3: Bet
Chapter 4: Need
Chapter 5: Questions
Chapter 6: Urges
Chapter 7: The Meet
Chapter 8: Breakdown Part 1
Chapter 9: Breakdown Part 2
Chapter 10: Alone
Chapter 11: Recovery
Chapter 12: Goodbye
Chapter 13: Pain Part 1
Chapter 14: Visions Part 1
Chapter 15: Visions Part 2
Chapter 16: Visions Part 3
Part 17: Let's Have Some More Fun
Chapter 18: Punishment
Chapter 19: Dinner
Chapter 21: Fight
Chapter 22: Letters
Chapter 23: Answers
Chapter 24: Snow
Chapter 25: Fire
Chapter 26: Tag
Chapter 27: Fever
Chapter 28: Nazz
Chapter 29: Cherries
Chapter 30: Confession (10K Views!)
Chapter 31: Calm
Author's Note
Chapter 32: Let's party
I'm back bitches! (You're not bitches. I love you all

Chapter 20: Fun at the Fair

3.9K 128 51
By InoOrihime

Kevin slowly trudged through the snow. He sighed as he made his way to the cul-de-sac.
"Why the long face Pumpkin?"
"Ah!"
He jumped at the sound of Double D's voice.
"You should pay more attention to your surroundings Loser. I've been following you for the last five minutes."
"I... I just zoned out I guess."
Double D slung his arm around Kevin's shoulders as they continued their walk.
"Hey."
"Yes?"
"I don't like this side of you." Light blue eyes shot a stern look at the defeated ginger. "You'll be sleeping in the snow tonight if you keep this up."
Kevin sighed and walked past the swimmer.
"You always make things difficult don't you, Pumpkin?"

Double D grabbed his hand and pulled him across the street. He could sense the questioning look that the green eyes were giving him. A slight smile touched his lips as he dragged the boy towards their new destination.
******************************************

"Hey. I need to borrow your bike."
"Tch. I ain't seen you in months and now all of a sudden you pop up out of the blue lookin' to use my chopper? Whatcha got planned and how much trouble are ya gettin' into?"
A man in his late forties was perched behind the counter of an old shop. A cigarette hung loosely between his yellow teeth. Kevin tried to take in as few breaths as possible as the man blew out puffs of smoke. He looked up at the frowning swimmer. He knew nothing about the shop nor the man Double D was talking to.
"Nothing planned. I'm just looking to get out of the city for a while."
The man eyed Kevin for a few moments.
"With yer buddy here? Looks like I can trust 'em. It don't seem like you've rubbed off on him yet so I guess I'll let ya use it this one time."
"Heh, am I really that awful? You act like I get in trouble often. Besides..."
A cocky smile slowly spread across his face.
"What makes you think I haven't rubbed off on him?"
Kevin felt a hot blush burn his cheeks. The man didn't seem to pay him any more mind. The jingle of keys could be heard as he fished them out of his pocket.
"You two look like ya'd get along like fire an' ice."
He turned to Kevin and began chuckling.
"Don't let that little devil corrupt ya now."
He threw the keys onto the counter along with a packet of cigarettes.

Double D picked up the keys but left the cigarettes in their spot.
"Go on and take 'em. I ain't chargin' ya today."
He smirked and tossed them back to the man.
"I quit a while back."
Both set of eyes stared at Double D in shock.
"Oh? An' what made ya do that?"
"Dunno. Just felt like stopping."
He grabbed Kevin by the wrist and turned to walk out of the store.
"I'll bring your bike back later tonight."
With that, they exited the store and disappeared around the corner.

They approached a glistening motorcycle leaning against the back of the building. Double D grabbed the helmet hanging on the handlebars and handed it to Kevin. He pulled a pair of goggles out of the saddlebag and put them on.
"Um... Eddward?"
"Yeah."
Double D placed Kevin's hat into the bag and helped him fasten the helmet onto his head.
"When did you stop smoking?"
"The day you asked me to. Come here."
He sat on the motorcycle and beckoned the ginger to sit behind him.
"Huh?"
"I believe you said something to the effect of 'Smoking isn't healthy for you, Eddward.'"
He started the engine and began driving down the street.
"I... I didn't know that you would actually stop because of me..."
Kevin wrapped his arms around Double D's waist and buried his face in his back. A smile formed on the raven's lips as the ginger's warm body pressed into him.
"Well, maybe you're the one who's been rubbing off on me."
*****************************************

The engine died down as Double D let down the kickstand. Kevin finally unglued his face from the swimmer's back. He felt his heart quicken from excitement as he looked around at their surroundings.
"The Winter Fair?"
"You don't like it? I can find somewhere else we can go."
"No, it's not that. I just...never expected you to be the fair-going type."
Double D chuckled as they walked towards the entrance.
"I told you that there are a lot of things you wouldn't expect from me, Pumpkin."
He approached the window and slid some money onto the counter.
"Let's go."
******************************************

"I-I-I d-don't know about t-this, Eddward."
Kevin nervously looked up at the rollercoaster looming in front of them.
"Don't chicken out on me, Pumpkin. It's the last ride of the day."
He groaned and looked down at the ground. Double D's hand suddenly appeared in his.
"Hey."
He looked up at the boy holding his hand. His cheeks were a light shade of pink. He faced straight ahead not daring to look down at the ginger.
"It's um...it's gonna be alright. So stop freaking out. Got it?"
A grin spread over Kevin's face as Double D awkwardly try to comfort him. He snuggled into the side of the raven's arm and giggled softly.
"Thank you, Eddward!"
"Uh-um...don't mention it, Loser."
Double D quickly stepped forward and strapped himself into the seat before Kevin could see the blush cover his cheeks.

Kevin pulled the restraint down over his chest and hooked his hat around the metal bar. Double D's elbow accidentally nudged him, causing him to look up at the boy. He gasped as he watched the black and white beanie disappear from the swimmer's head. Instead of long, tumbling locks, an onyx ponytail flipped out of the hat.
"Eddward?"
"What? Are you still scared?"
Double D turned to face him. His skin had taken on a porcelain appearance because of the cold. One eye was covered by jet black bangs. The edges of his face were perfectly framed by the stray locks that had escaped from the ponytail. Kevin's heart fluttered from the sight that graced his eyes. He tried to speak but only succeeded in sputtering unintelligible sounds.

The bangs shifted slightly as they began to climb into the air. A mocking smile touched Double D's lips as the coaster jerked to a stop.
"Hang on Pumpkin."
"Huh?"
Kevin had completely forgotten where they were. His screams filled the air as they zoomed towards the ground. Loud laughter erupted from the boy beside him. He held Double D's arm in a death grip as they twisted and turned through the air. His heart dropped as they neared a loop.
"No..."

Double D struggled to catch his breath as he laughed at the boy clinging to his hand. He could feel his arm lose circulation as they flipped upside down. He reached over and caressed Kevin's leg as they turned the final corner. His body shook with laughter as the restraints popped up. He climbed out and joined the shaking boy at the exit of the ride. Kevin almost knocked him to the ground as he wrapped his arms around his waist.
"It's okay P-Pumpkin."
Tears pricked his eyes as he doubled over in laughter.
"It's not funny Eddward!"
"Oh! It hurts!"
"Stop laughing at me!"
Kevin playfully punched him in the arm.
"Hey! Haha"

Kevin's heart melted as he watched Double D laugh. It'd been years since he'd seen him laugh like that. The swimmer looked at him with tear filled eyes. The dark hair harshly clashed with his reddening skin. The gap in his teeth made his face appear innocent and carefree. Before he could stop himself, Kevin grabbed hold of Double D's hand and pulled him towards the edge of the park.
"Heh, where're we going Pumpkin?"
He used his free hand to replace his beanie as they navigated through the crowd.

Kevin whipped around as soon as they approached the back gate. His lips caught Double D's in a heated kiss. The swimmer was pushed against a tree as the shorter of the two took control. It took a moment for Double D to regain his senses. Slamming into the tree coupled with the shock of the kiss had caught him completely off guard. Kevin broke the kiss and pulled back just enough to speak.
"Eddward... I..."

Double D lifted an eyebrow as he looked down at the panting mess of a boy. Kevin's flushed cheeks  appeared slightly different than usual. Instead of the typical embarrassed pink tint that always engulfed his freckles, a more fevered red had appeared. The freckles were quickly becoming more pronounced the darker his skin got.
"Kevin..."

The sound of his name sent him into a frenzy. He pinned the swimmer back against the tree and pulled himself up to straddle him. He captured his lips again as Double D instinctively grabbed his legs. Blood raced to the lower part of his body as the raven moaned into his mouth.
"Eddward..."
"Don't say my name like that, Pumpkin. I just might end up taking you right here."
Double D's lips traveled to the sweet spot on Kevin's neck. A soft moan filled his ears as his teeth nibbled at the freckled skin. The ginger's fingers hesitantly drag through the few strands of hair that poked out of his hat. He lifted Kevin higher onto his waist and locked eyes with him before pinning him against the tree. The raven reached up and threw his beanie onto the ground. He released his hair from its ponytail before returning to Kevin's neck.

The ginger's fingers automatically ran themselves through the long locks. The feel of the soft hair made his pounding heart race even more. Double D looked up and gave him a cocky smile.
"Does my hair get you going Pumpkin?"
Kevin weakly nodded and pulled him into another kiss. He locked his legs around the raven's waist and pushed himself away from the tree. The sudden movement caused the two to fall to the snow covered ground. Double D's gruff moan sent a surge of energy through Kevin's body. He knew that he had complete control over the boy underneath him. A devilish smile slowly spread across his burning face.
"I bet I can melt this snow."

His hands disappeared underneath Double D's shirt. He caressed the warm body while leaving his own mark on the swimmer's collarbone. He placed a quick kiss on his lips before traveling down to the black belt. His fingers gently slid across the bulge that had been pressing into his body moments before. The touch made Double D hiss in ecstasy.
"Do you like that Eddward?"
The innocent voice drove the tall boy mad. His body ignored the cold that surrounded them. He could only focus on the emerald green eyes that were locked onto his and the wandering hands that were quickly unfastening his pants.

A heated moan escaped Double D's lips as his member was freed from the confines of his boxers.
"Fuck...I... I didn't expect someone so innocent...to be an exhibitionist."
The green eyes stared at him from behind slightly fogged glasses. The shy demeanor he had grown so used to had been abandoned and replaced by a much more kinkier side.
"There are a lot of things you wouldn't expect of me, Eddward."

Double D unconsciously bucked his hips as Kevin's tongue swirled around his head.
"Ah!"
He could feel the ginger grin as he began to place kisses down the shaft.
"P-Pumpkin..."
His body shook as a giggle vibrated down his length. Kevin's hands explored his stomach as he kissed his way back to his throbbing head. A deep moan erupted from the swimmer's mouth as the boy licked the bead of pre-cum that had trickled  down the head.
"It seems like you really want me, Eddward."
Kevin's pointer finger slowly ran down the length of the member before stopping at the base. His hand wrapped around it and began to pump painfully slow. Double D bucked into the hand to gain more speed but Kevin used his free hand to hold his hips down. A teasing frown touched the ginger's lips.
"I don't think it'll fit..."
He shyly licked the base of the length and giggled.
"But I'll try."

Double D's hands grabbed at the snow as the heat from Kevin's mouth enveloped him.
"K-Kevin!"
"Hm?"
The noise sent strong vibrations down the entire length.
"Ah! Fuck!"
He lifted his head and watched as the red hair bobbed up and down. The sight alone drove him mad. More moans vibrated down the throbbing member.
"Pumpkin..."
The hand and mouth moved in tandem as they continued to elicit moans from Double D. His tongue swirled around the length before taking more of it in.

Double D's hand snaked its way into Kevin's fiery hair and encouraged him to pick up the pace. Lust-filled green eyes locked onto his as the sound of soft gags filled the air.
"Shit...Kevin! I'm close!"
Double D's hips began to buck into the hot mouth. The choking grew louder as the ginger tried to take in all eight inches of him. Kevin's hands grasped his thighs and held him down as he engulfed the last few inches. He held his position there and gave a deep moan.

The vibration sent Double D over the edge. He tried his best not to moan loud enough to bring attention to them. His body arched as his seed filled Kevin's mouth. The ginger quickly swallowed the warm liquid before finally releasing his hold on the member. Double D tried to regain his composure as Kevin came face to face with him. An innocent smile was spread across his rosy cheeks.
"I think I succeeded, Eddward. It's all gone."
Double D sat up and looked to see what Kevin was talking about.

His clothes were soaking wet and the snow around him had almost completely melted. He pulled himself up and tried to shake off as much snow and water as he could. Kevin nonchalantly  stood next to him with his beanie in his hand.
"Damn Pumpkin...what was that all about?"
"Hm? I have no idea what you're talking about Eddward. Maybe it was a dream."
The ginger began to walk towards the exit of the park. Double D chuckled and followed behind.
"So this is the game we're playing huh, Pumpkin?"
******************************************
The motorcycle slowed to a stop as they neared the old shop.
"Stay here."
Double D climbed off of the bike and entered the shop. He returned moments later and grabbed onto Kevin's hand.
"Let's go home. I'm ready to pass out."
Kevin blushed and  scurried to keep pace with the long legged boy. Double D glanced down at him and scoffed.
"Don't play innocent now. I know exactly what you're capable of now. Just wait..."
******************************************

Kevin headed straight to the bathroom to take a shower while Double D stepped into his bedroom and peeled off his damp clothes. He was far too tired to worry about cleansing his body. He crawled into the bed and instantly fell asleep.

"Eddward?"
Kevin peeked his head through the half-cracked door. His eyes fell onto the snoring boy  peacefully sleeping in front of him. He quietly tiptoed into the room and crawled into bed. He shyly wrapped an arm over the broad back that faced him.
"Eddward?"
The snoring continued.
"Thank you for cheering me up today. I really appreciated it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 954 23
Double D is tortured for years by his parents experiments for the sake of science until one day on his 14th birthday a boy with the same name as him...
10.6K 233 25
{*Complete*} Kevin Barr was living a good life...when his mother was still alive that is. Kevin gets abused by his alcoholic father and gets bullied...
271K 8.1K 36
edd comes out and he loses his two best friends, but gains new friends through surprise, Kevin. Why is Kevin being so nice to edd?
35.8K 1.3K 11
Eddy and Edd have been dating off and on until Eddy finally snaps Edd's trust for the last time. Seeking comfort he heads towards his remaining frien...