Yours Again (Tom Felton)

Von snowashley

"What about you? You probably cheated on me while I was filming Harry Potter." Tom accused her not wanting t... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Chapter 11

3K 87 33
Von snowashley

Avery's P.O.V

The cold breeze hits my face as I step out of the hospital. I haven't been outside in a long time. Taking slow steps I slowly got to the bottom of the stairs. I could walk again and it felt amazing. My sister and her boyfriend Matt were standing next to me. "Babe can you take her bags to the car." says Saloni to him with a smile on her face. They way he looked at her spoke much more than anything they loved each other so much. He smiled and without saying anything he went on to his car with my bags in his hands.

"How does it feel to be out finally?" Asks my sister standing next to me I just look up the sky "Amazing I'm so happy to be out of this place" I say when a rain drop falls on my face. The feel of it made me feel alive again. I blinked smiling towards the sky "Thank you God, for helping me through this!" I whisper quietly.

"C'mon lets go it's starting to rain!" says Saloni before shaking my arm lightly. I follow her to Matt's Porsche and he opens the door for us "Careful!" he says helping me in and closing the door. After Saloni sat on the passenger seat he started the car. I stare out of the window the entire drive to my apartment. Everything was the same like nothing ever changed. But it did I lost more than six months of my life in that hospital along with my relationship with Tom. God I wish I could see him right now but I know that it's not possible right now.

We reach my building and I stare at it. Though it was old it was beautiful in a way I could see the plants on my balcony and the way the flowers curved downwards on the metal bars. We step inside the building and soon enough reach my apartment. Saloni gave me my key "Do you want to have the honor?" She asks all formal standing as straight as possible, "Yes ma'am!" I laugh taking the key and placing it into the keyhole. I open the door to see people jump up from literally everywhere.

"Surprise!" They all say I stand there shocked as I read the "Welcome Home sign" they had put up. I quickly look around hoping to see Tom through the crowd of people. But as I looked around the realization that he wasn't there sunk in.

Tom's P.O.V

My body pushed on the rocky cliff, he held me tightly with one hand by the cloak while placing a knife below my throat "No one will die today Lucius!" he spoke with a strength that oozed from his voice and presence.

"Cut!" yelled the director and Joseph pulled away along with the knife I push myself forward straitening my rustic roman suit and pushing back my cloak.

"Great job guys! Half hour break and we'll continue!" say the directors before adjusting his tick box glasses and reviewing the tape again. Joseph and I walk to the food and water table. I grab a bottle of water and quickly chug it down. "Thirsty much?" looks at me Joe as if I were crazy "It's really hot here we don't really have this in England." I say wiping the sweat of my forehead carefully not to mess up the make up to much.

"Point taken." He says pulling out the phone from the jacket that lay on his chair "I have to make a call, see you in a few!" he says before leaving me alone. Well I couldn't actually say I was alone there were probably sixty people here working. I grab a plate of rice and chicken before getting my phone as well. As busy I was and as much as I wanted to get her of my mind I just couldn't. It's like I saw her face everywhere. I quickly dial up Rupert's number he picked up on the third ring.

"Hello Mate!" he says cheerfully it makes my lips curl up into a smile remembering all the years we spent together on set.

"How are you?" I ask casually, not wanting to jump him right away with the Avery questions. I hear muffled music on the background of the call.

"I'm great, me and Andi are at Avery's apartment we threw her a welcome home party she left the hospital today!" he says cutting right to the point. I feel my lips dry and my breath getting caught in my throat "How is she?" I ask nervous of the answer.

"She's doing really well, walking and all want to see a picture?" He asks and I feel the urge to scream out a yes instead I just say "Yeah sure."

"Okay mate wait a second." He says I just tap my foot impatiently dabbing my fork into the rice without really eating any. My phone buzzes into my hand as I get a picture of my ever so beautiful Avery; she was standing with a huge smile on her face. It made me wants to be next to her hug and kiss her till she forgives me for everything.

"Thank you for being my paparazzi!" I joke hoping he doesn't catch on the sorrow in my voice. Rupert laughs and I can hear Andi saying something into the phone but I cannot make out what.

"No problem, Andi says come over Lucius, but she's drunk don't mind her!" he says again laughing, I chuckle "I wish I could be there with you all!"

"So Tom, how is the shooting going?" he asks I can still hear Andi laughing in the background now that lady sure knew how to have fun while drinking.

"It's going well, actually I have to be back on set in a few, talk to you later? I ask hoping to end the call, the fact that I wasn't there is killing me.

"Sure talk to later bye!" He says cheerfully, I say my bye and end the call. I sit there barely eating anything mostly looking at the picture of Avery. In times like this I really wished I had my Hogwarts magic wand just chant a spell and make her appear here, but sadly that wasn't possible or real. My thoughts were broken by the sound of Joe's voice "Ready to continue?" he puts his hand on my shoulder. I snap out of my own world "Yeah let's go!" I say casually putting on a smile.

We wrap up around seven o'clock by that time we've managed to film a few scenes. I head to the changing room dying to take off the roman west and cloak and change into my regular clothes. I pull of the cloak and armor off me to feel the breeze in the room on my skin. God it felt good I swear these clothes only make the heat worse. I pick my shirt from my bag when I hear a familiar voice behind me "Tom want to come with us, we're going to grab some beer?" I turn around to see Cliff one of the actors.

"Sure, right now or?" I ask pulling on my shirt it felt good to wear something lighter.

"In an hour, but make sure to dress up nice we invited the girls too." He says with a smirk and a light wink.

"You don't change!" I laugh at his facial expression pulling the bag on my shoulder.

"You bet I don't," he starts before looking me up and down "Um don't you think you should change your pants too?" he cracks up laughing I look down to my feet I was still wearing those tights-pants from set. I feel my cheeks flush a little in embarrassment but try to shrug it off "I thought Roman was the new cool, trying to set a trend here!" I joke before posing straight like a roman sculpture.

"Oh yeah good luck with that man, I have to go see you later" he laughs shaking his head in disapproval of the style before leaving me. I quickly change into my shorts and head to my hotel room.

Throwing the bag on my bed I step into the shower quickly. The warm water against my body felt amazing, it made me stop thinking for a second about everything and just relax. In a few minutes I step out of the shower wrapping a towel around my waist.

"Uhh dress up!" I mumble under my breath, right now I could settle for my pajamas and a pillow. I yawn pulling a pair of jean shorts and a navy stripped polo shirt. It wasn't long before I was all dressed. I stared in the mirror at the reflection of me rubbing my whiskers but I was too lazy to shave anyway so instead I just messed my hair a little bit to make it look cooler. I look at the watch on my arm it was time to meet the others. I step out from my room into the hotel lobby quietly when I spot Cliff waiting there with Pete.

"Hey!" I great them with a smile, "At least someone is on time!" says Pete a little frustrated.

"Joe is late again?" I chuckle, he was the kind of person to be late everywhere we made plans to go.

"What about me?" I hear Joe's voice as I turn over to look at him he was slightly taller than me and really well dressed.

"You're always late princess!" says Pete glaring at him Joe just shakes his head in disapproval "The girls aren't here yet." he says with a grin, Cliff just rolls his eyes.

"Yeah that's what you needed to be lat..." starts Pete when we see the ladies coming down the stairs they all looked great. I feel Pete elbow me slightly in the ribs "Dibs on Maria," he whispers starting at her. "Is this a date or something?" I ask them realizing there was four of them and four of us.

"Duh!" shrugs Joe stating the obvious. I feel my throat close up a little I haven't been on a date with another person but Avery in years now and I wasn't sure if I wanted to go on one now. My thoughts are broken by Rita's voice "I hope we didn't let you wait for too much." she pushed her curly blonde hair behind the ear.

"Not at all!" Says Cliff with a notch deeper voice looking straight in her eyes, he liked her and it was so obvious that you could probably notice it all the way from Mars.

"Are we going to sit here all night or go to a bar?" I ask titling my head to the side trying to change the conversation. "He has a point there!" adds Joe before we all head towards the bar.

We arrive at the bar it had a rustic Italian feel to it the smell of beer and peanuts filled my nostrils the second we stepped inside of it. It was really crowded majority by men dressed pretty casually trying to score with some of the ladies over at the bar stools. We found ourselves trying to push through the crowd inside. "Wow this place is really packed tonight!" says Luna holding onto my arm as we push through the crowd. Luckily Cliff was smart enough to reserve a booth for us. I sat down the leather seats made a slight squeaking sound as we all plopped down on it.

"What would you like to order?" asks a waitress with a little notebook in her hands, her brown hair was pulled in a ponytail she probably wasn't older than twenty three. "Do we all agree on beer?" asks Pete looking over to each of us, we just nod.

"Eight beers please!" he grins as the waitress notes down before pulling it into the little pocket of the small apron she had around her waist. It was short enough before she came back with our beers and some peanuts it seemed they were complimentary.

"We should make a toast!" says Luna holding her beer up we all raise our glasses "To an amazing night!" says Cliff and our glasses clink as they collide in the center of the table, part of our beer falling on the table before we bring it back and take a swig. The music surrounded us, each guy talking to his girl while Luna awkwardly sat next to me her thigh pressed against mine and my heart pound with guilt. "Joe, did you see the football match last night?" I ask over the music, he nods before looking back to his date. "I'm gonna go dance..." He replies in a trance as Katelyn takes his hand leading him like a puppy to the dance floor. I sip on my bear tapping my right foot nervously when I see Pete and Maria heading to the dance floor as well. "Well at least Cliff and Rita are still here.." I mutter under my breath.

"Did you say something?" asks me Luna, her brown eyes shined with a spark for the first time since we sat here, it made me feel guilty for doing this to her. "No, not really." I say my voice is being muffled by the music. An Ohh quickly escapes her lips before she sips on her beer.

"So..um how do you like Italy?" she asks trying to start a conversation "It's nice I've been here once before." I say pushing a slight smile.

"Really? This is my first time visiting!" she says pushing her long brown hair behind her ear I nod "I hope you like it!" I say before seeing Cliff and Rita leaving to the dance floor. "Shit I hope she doesn't like dancing!" I think to myself.

"I do like it, plus everyone on set is fun!" she says her eyes gesturing to the dance floor. "Yes I love the guys and the movie is going to be amazing!" I say running my fingers through my hair. She just nods staring me straight in the eyes while tapping her fingernails on the wooden table. The awkwardness was almost unbearable.

"Do you want to dance?" she asks me cheerfully breaking the silence I feel my breath get caught in my throat "I'm not much of a dancer..."

"Oh c'mon just one dance pretty please!" she bats her eyelashes at me while pouting all I could do was nod. It was like seeing Avery all over again, as if she was the one saying it. I felt my hand being dragged to the dance floor. I moved awkwardly to the music for the first few minutes before Luna leaned and whispered "Just relax Tom feel the rhythm!" the way she said it sent slight shivers down my spine. Maybe it was time I just let go for a little while and have fun. She took my hand in hers and moved it according to the rhythm. I felt my body let a little loose as I spin her around by the hand. She just smiles before getting closer to me making my chest tighten. "Where did you learn to dance like that?" I ask being my curious self.

"I was born with it Hun, I'm a Latina." she says with a slight wink I feel my cheeks burn slightly hoping it doesn't show up on my face but the smirk on her face showed me I failed at hiding that. She twirled courteously her short red dress swirled along with it. I could feel my body loosen up more as I started pulling out my best dance moves. "I thought you weren't much of a dancer." she says and I was just about to reply when a drunk tripped and spilled his beer all over Luna's dress. She stopped dead in her tracks face flushed in embarrassment as some people turn over to look at us.

"I....sooorryy!" slurs the man his body shaking slightly forwards "Can we please just leave?" asks Luna looking me straight in the eye I nod before taking out money from my wallet and handing it to the Cliff who was nearby "For our drinks!" I say quietly he just nods. I place my hand on Luna's shoulder quickly escorting her outside.

"I'm sorry it turned out this way!" I say looking her in the eyes she just stares at me like if I were crazy "It's not your fault Tom!" she says with a slight smile.

"It's not just that I've been awful to you all night..." I trail off looking at my feet feeling the guilt overwhelmed me, no matter what happened to me and Avery it wasn't Luna's fault.

"Well you can make up by walking me to the hotel." she says with a smile so genuine that it made the corners of my lips curl up into a smile as well.

"But of course ma'am it's the least I can do!" I do a slight bow she just laughs at me and grabs a hold of my arm. At first it makes me feel slightly weird I haven't done this off screen in forever but as we walk further I realize it's no big deal.

"I'm sorry I don't have a jacket with me or something you must feel cold." I say nonchalantly she just chuckles "Tom it's already hot here why would you wear a jacket." and she was right it sure was hot in Italy. I find myself thinking through of what I should say to her but she quickly breaks my thoughts.

"You know I'm glad that we went out on this date today I always had a slight crush on you!" she looks up at me slightly blushing.

"Ohh I didn't notice that..." I trail off feeling guiltier by the second of how bad I treated her. "Really? I thought I was obvious at set..." she says taking her arm off mine standing in front of me. I think about it she really spent more time with me, well more than the others when doing the makeup she was the makeup artist in charge on set and for some reason she always did mine first I guess now I know why.

"I just never looked at it that way..." I say feeling I was completely honest thinking about Avery all the time has clouded my judgment. She lowers her gaze "Oh...I'm sorry I just thought that you did, since I read about the break up in the newspaper." My smile drops the second she mentions that I just stand there not able to speak as my throat dries up almost instantly.

"I'm so sorry..." she puts her hand on my shoulder lovingly "I didn't mean to say that." she looks me straight in the eyes and I could see that she was sincere.

"It's okay Luna, It's just it still hurts me!" I scratch the back of my neck nervously "It's okay I understand how you feel I was in a long relationship before this...this is actually my first date since then." she says quietly lowering her head slightly. I felt the need to just hug her and say it will all be better but unsure of my own feelings I just stood there immobile "Mine too, I'm sorry it was an awful one." was all I could say. She pushed a smile back on "It's okay at least I got to know you a little better. But let's move because I don't want to walk around with a huge stain on my dress!" she says in a cheerfully stern way. I chuckle before offering her my arm again, she included hers with mine and we walked to the hotel slowly chit chatting. Knowing that she's been through the same thing made it easier for me to talk with her.

Talking with her was so nice that I was shocked that we arrived in front of her room "We're here!" she says stopping before her door looking for her keys in the purse. I just think how I did not notice coming here.

"Thank you for tonight it was great..." she leans in for a hug I feel my arms wrapping themselves around her waist instinctively. She pulls back and for a second there my heart stopped I thought as though she was going to kiss me, instead she kissed my cheek.

"Good night Tom!" she smiles before pulling away and unlocking the door.

"Good night!" I smile as she closes the door leaving me standing there. I swear for a split second a part of me wished that she kissed me I could almost imagine her soft lips crashing mine. I waver quickly shaking the thought of my mind "Why am I even thinking about that..." I say under my breath as I walk to my room.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1K 31 12
'Someone was still holding on to her arm, but this time, the circumstances were different. For one, the person beside her was her father, not Ali, an...
419 7 14
"Come on Draco! It's fun!" The young Smithstone exclaimed as she was running around in the pouring rain like a child, Malfoy chuckled at the scene as...
184 11 1
Ever since he realized he liked blokes too, there had been an itch in the back of his mind he hadn't been able to scratch, because he couldn't pinpoi...