Fate Smiles on My Alpha (Book...

Bởi JosephineCastillo-Nu

Just when he thought he had the most out of his life - a career as a doctor and alpha lupus to a strong pack... Xem Thêm

Fate Smiles on My Alpha
Chapter 1- New Beginnings
Chapter 2 -Fight for your Life
Chapter 3 -To Know You is to Love You
Chapter 4 - Wide Awake
Chapter 5 - Three for the Love of One
Chapter 6 - Homeward Bound
Chapter 7 - The Lake House
Chapter 8 - Missing Piece
Chapter 9 - Visitors
Chapter 10 - Complications
Chapter 11 -Meet the Folks
Chapter 12 - The Nύptíís
Chapter 13 - Wedded Bliss
Chapter 15 - Surprises and Contradictions
Chapter 16 - Imperiled
Chapter 17 - First Heat
Chapter 18 - Whore's Dust
Chapter 19 - A Glimpse of Red
Chapter 20 - Real and Normal
Chapter 21 - One Tough Cookie
Chapter 22 - Unexpected Progress
Chapter 23 - Precipice
Chapter 24 - Go Into the Light
Chapter 25 - Kiss and Make Up
Chapter 26 - Real Issues
Chapter 27 - Rewind
Chapter 28 - Control and Surrender
Chapter 29 - Taken
Chapter 30 - It is Done
Chapter 31 - Aftermath
Chapter 32 - Afterglow
Chapter 33 - Second Chances
Chapter 34 - Natalis
Epilogue

Chapter 14 - Amazing Discoveries

26.8K 554 35
Bởi JosephineCastillo-Nu

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: 

Carter balled his fists and dug his nails into his palms as he saw Emma in the arms of another wolf.  His protective self and his wolf was clawing its way out to snuff the life out of that male who dared touched his mate.  Several hours before, he was coming to see her when he stopped dead in his tracks and felt his blood ran cold.  Of why he was not sure and it all felt very alien to him.  The first thought that came into mind was—Emma, strangely so.  Something bad happened to her and he screamed at the feel of him gasping for much needed air.  It waned almost immediately but knew something was wrong.  He purged on and wanted to see her well and whole.  She was not in her room where she has been cooped up for days.  Her scent lingered but faint.  He felt the connection with her even if he has not claimed her.  He was more in control of his wolf that he tamped down the urge to claim her every time they came together.  It was getting stronger by the day and he didn’t like it one bit.  He had to focus on Queran.  When he killed her father and gained the alpha position of the Shadow Creek Pack, there was nothing to show for it.  He killed most of them because they chose death than to follow him.  This left him with only a handful of men.  Enrique was looking for recruits from the rogues that roamed Arcadia.  He promised them money, vices, she-wolves, booze and ‘Whore’s Dust.’ 

“Whore’s Dust” gives Cocaine- like sensation where you can feel high and lost in the moment.  Indulge erotic fantasies, feel afloat and be someone you want to be.  This was his source of cash back in Santa Ynez and Enrique was the only guy he trusted with this.  His planning was taking a little too long for his taste with the complication of meeting Emma.  He cannot deny his attraction to her but he was not stupid to admit it to her.  He can’t have her getting ideas of a happily ever after, he will not allow himself to feel weak for want of her.  His wolf will have to live with the fact. 

Shouts from downstairs brought him back from his thoughts.  His attention averted to the sound of Emma’s name being barked out, something like Emma being unconscious.  He fought the idea to come down and grab her but he has to remain unknown to the others.  Small doses of “Whore’s Dust” have the capacity to mask a wolf’s scent that was why he was able to come in and out of Emma’s room and in the territory.  He walked a little down the hallway and peeked on the group of people downstairs fussing over his mate.  He leaned back to listen carefully.  His Emma drowned in the lake.  It was early morning, just a few hours after they had sex.  She wouldn’t go swimming fully clothed, that was just stupid.  His heart clenched at the reality that she may have thought about ending her life that the fact brought him to his knees in suppressed frustration.  His hands covered his ears as he tried to muffle the details of her broken state.  He had to get out of here.  He rushed back into Emma’s room and jumped out of the window.  He’ll come back later to see her.  His confused emotions are making him weak and weak he was not.    

*****

Day 3 of wedded bliss and the newly bonded couple were taking a stroll around the expansive area of Canyon Woods.  Keegan clasped Queran’s hand as he was giving her a bit of a geography lesson and told her that a few small packs inhabited the area.  They were led by secondary alphas or alphas in training. They were either sons or daughters of betas from other nearby packs.  They answered to him, realizing that their pack was the biggest in Arcadia.  She didn’t realize how much more she didn’t know of Keegan.  She was astounded by his dedication and the enormity of his responsibilities; responsibilities she now shares with him as the rightful Luna.  She was becoming more and more in love with everything about him.  Keegan caught her smiling at him in the midst of his soliloquy. 

“What are you smiling at Mrs. Lucas?”  He asked amusedly as he crushed her to his chest.

Queran leaned on his chest and hugged him, squeezing him.  “I love the sound of that…I love you!”  She looked up at him.  With her eyes she showed her admiration.  “What you do around here, the pride in your voice is all very encouraging and admirable, B.  You sounded like my dad whenever he would tell me stories about our pack members.  He knew everything about them and made sure they were taken care of.  You’re a great alpha and I will always be in awe of you.”  With her hand he pulled his head for a kiss, all lips and tongue.  Keegan sucked in a breath and kissed her back with all the love he’s got.  He was humbled by Queran’s speech and spurred him to be better, be the best for her and the pack.  She tasted magnificent.  He angled his head to deepen the kiss.  “Gawd, I love you woman.”

He broke the kiss and pecked her forehead.  “I am only better because of you, baby.  I am truly blessed by the goddess.  It did take me years of non-stop toil.  I wanted things to be perfect as I waited for you; to be perfect for you.  And now that you are here, everything is all falling well into place.  A pack with a Luna is enviable, made even stronger but sadly more vulnerable to danger baby.  I will not deny I have enemies, the rogues and the hunters will want to get to me by getting to you.  I can’t let that happen, it would be the death of me if anything would ever happen to you.  Now we have Carter to deal with as well.  I shudder to think why he wants you so badly. He is not going to take what is mine.”  He vowed.

“Hey, B it’s our honeymoon, let’s not dampen the mood with all these negative thoughts okay?  Now, let’s get going ‘cuz all this walking is making me hungry.”  She pulled his arm as she dragged her forward.  “I’ll race you back, B.”  Then she sprinted and Keegan was not too far behind.   

All the laughing while running left her breathless so several minutes later, she stopped to catch her breath.  She bent over holding her stomach when Keegan grabbed her from behind and they fell on the ground.  She fell on his hard chest and her cheeks were all flushed, Keegan blinked several times as the sight left him mesmerized, he kissed her again.  As Queran kissed him back, her eyes caught on a small prairie house well hidden in the periphery of the Stagnos.   She brought her head up and sighed. “Wow!  That house looks eerie.  Does somebody actually live around here?”  She asked Keegan as she pointed at the house.  Keegan sat up, seating her on his lap.

“Oh that.  Yes, a Sanatore lives there.  Her name is Bryleigh Sanson.”  Keegan said a matter of factly.

“A Sanatore?  As in a healer?  Why don’t we go and meet her.”  Queran suddenly got up and waited for Keegan to show the way.

“Not so fast, babe.  Nobody has actually come to see her.  She prefers to be left alone.  My dad said that some people think she’s a witch who knows all these black magic stuff.  So we just leave her be.  Of course nobody had any proof of this but my dad had always respected her need for privacy.” 

“So you mean to say your dad has actually met her to know that she want to be left alone?  But you’re the alpha now, maybe we should go talk to her or something.  Make her feel welcome, or something.  Is she even a wolf?  What if she’s sick and she needs help.  Maybe she’s already too old to move around.  We have to come meet her, B.”

Keegan smiled at her mindless rambling and pulled her back to his chest.  “Spoken like a true Luna; ever so selfless and caring.  She is not old by the way.  We’ll come meet her, just not today baby.  We have to get back, it’s getting late. Hmm?”   He nuzzled her neck getting him warm, hard and wanting again.  They would come see Bryleigh but not today. He had a mind not to risk her safety if the talks were even true.  For now, he just wants to head back to the cabin and hold her.

*****

Tanner left Emma at the capable hands of Dan Heeley.  He said that she was now ‘out of the woods’ with no permanent damage.  After making sure she was tucked warmly in her bed and spoke to her parents about finding her, he had a restless feeling inside of him that he now finds himself along the stretch of lake where he found Emma and saw a glimpse of “her.”  The fiery red haired sprite who just up and disappeared on him.  He took off his clothes and shifted to his wolf.  His sense of smell and hearing were better in wolf form.  He tried to track her to get some answers about Emma’s rescue.  Or was it her who harmed Emma.  No, it can’t be.  He clearly saw her caressing Emma’s forehead and was rocking her as she held her.  But why was he drawn to her.  He only remembered her long hair the color of flame red and her eyes that turned black when she turned to face him.  She was most likely a ‘were’ too; but where could she be?  After several hours of hunting, he shifted back with no luck finding his prey.  He sat at the edge of the lake.  It was now twilight and the view of the setting sun was a view to behold.  The burst of orange and yellow left him breathless and reflective.  He closed his eyes and took a deep cleansing breath, when suddenly he heard soft footfalls from behind.  He whipped his head and saw a figure of a petite woman behind a tree, watching him.  The girl’s hair was red.  “Could it be her?” He sprung up and headed her way when she again ducked behind the tree only to disappear on him again.  He caught a whiff of her scent of pine and clean earth.  He ran aimlessly as her enticing scent faded into the woods.  He growled in frustration and said aloud, “I will find you!”

*****

Queran was busy preparing dinner for Keegan when the thought of the lady in the woods, the Sanatore came into mind.  There was some strong force that drew her in to meet her.  She has never met a Sanatore before.  From what she remembers from her dad, they were more like healers rather than witches.  They possess immense powers to call on the forces of the supernatural and they were shifters as well.  She made a mental note to ask Caitlin and Elijah the next time they meet.  But for now, she will heed to Keegan’s plea to let things be for now and worry later.  She just whipped a simple Hawaiian Pork Steak with baked potatoes and mixed vegetables.  Keegan was engaged in a call she guessed would be Tanner giving him reports from the pack.  He loved that about him; still on his toes and ever so mindful of his pack.  She was lost to her own thoughts that she was startled to find Keegan wrap his arms around her waist.  She lost her grip on the glass pitcher she was holding so it crashed into tiny pieces of shards on her bare feet.  On instinct she knelt down and one of the broken glasses imbedded on her knee.  She hissed in pain.  “Oh baby, I’m so sorry.  Here let me see.”  Keegan cursed himself from startling her and carried her to the kitchen counter.  He was about to turn and fetch a first aid kit when they were both stunned to see what was happening.  The shard of glass that was the size of a thumb was easing out of the wound and the split skin fused almost immediately.  A wide-eyed Keegan looked at an equally stupefied Queran.

 “Baby, you healed so quickly.  A normal wolf would’ve taken hours to heal.  That was amazing.” 

“But it still hurt B. You startled me.”  She said as she gave him a cute pout that earned her a wet kiss on the lips.

“I know and I said I was sorry.  But really now babe, your healing abilities got me floored.  That was super fast.  Mind if I try?”

 Before Queran could protest, he slashed his palm with the same broken glass and lo and behold, the same phenomenon occurred.  Queran hissed and balled her fist, and slapped his arm hard.

“You’re crazy, Keegan Lucas for doing that!”  She jumped out of the counter and walked away from him.

“Hey, hey babe.  It’s okay. It’s okay.”  He cooed as he caught up to her and embraced her from behind and nestled his face in the crook of her shoulder.

“That was NOT okay and you know it.  I felt the damn pain too!” 

Keegan turned her to see her clutching her hand and held them into his and kissed her hurt palm.  “This is huge baby.  This is amazing discovery.  Shh, that was a ballsy move I know but don’t you know what this means? “  Queran shook her head on the negative and waited for his explanation.

“It means that the alpha blood we share has tremendous healing abilities that can help save lives, baby.  Dan Heeley, my colleague and friend have pegged a degenerative disease among the elders in our pack especially the unmated ones. Imagine what a little more years could be added to their longevity.”

“Oh, if you put it that way, then…”  Keegan silenced her with a kiss. 

Then things were getting a little heated that Keegan picked her up tucking her legs into his waist and headed for the sofa.  She struggled for breath and said against his lips, “B, the food is getting cold.”  But Keegan was already stripping her of her shirt dress ignoring her plea.  He loves it when Queran wears dresses for easy access.  She was already panting and striving for control and he won’t let her.  He was suddenly struck by a fierce need to hold her and be inside her.  This is how elated he feels whenever he and Dan would discover ways to help heal people.  He was ecstatic of this gift Queran had given him.  He had to have her now.  Queran caved into his masterful touch that sends her spirit humming.  She kissed him back with ferocity that heated her flesh.  Her deft hands found his zip and worked on his jeans.  He was already shirtless, one that she enjoys seeing him in with his low rise jeans.  He kicked his pants off without breaking their kiss and his hand cupped her bare breast, plucking on the peaked nipple as his tongue laved on the other.  Her moans were getting sexier and he couldn’t slow down.  He stripped her of her last stitch of clothing and knelt before her, opening her up to him and exposed to his pleasure.  He kissed his way down to her slit and sucked on her clit. Spurts of come were slowly dripping from her wet core and he caught it with his tongue.  Queran grabbed his hand that was holding her thigh.  “Ohh, aghhhh…B, I want to touch you too.  Keegan let me taste you.  I, ahhh …I want to taste you, please.  Oh please.” 

After one last lap on her core, he shifted to sit on the couch and it was Queran’s turn to kneel before him.  He was huge.  The veined purple shaft stood in attention as it waited for her ministration.  But she honestly didn’t know how.  So she followed her instincts and held it with her right hand, stroking it genty up and down.  Keegan groaned and with his hand showed her how to pleasure him.  She licked on the moist head with pre-cum and took him all in her mouth.  She almost gagged on the size and she felt her jaw stretch to accommodate his length.  Keegan bunched up her hair as he watched her bobbing head working his shaft. 

“Oh baby, ahhhh.  Suck me.  That’s right.  Ohh, you’re killing me here.  Don’t stop.  Gawd, you feel so good, baby. “

 And he tried to hold out on coming into her mouth, he was lost in the heated sensation of her mouth around his penis.  He reached for a nipple pinched it and rolling it in between his fingers.  Her moans were getting more frenzied. 

“Stop baby, I want to be inside you.”  He pulled her to him and so she was now straddling him.  He lifted her hips and positioned himself in her entrance.  With one fierce thrust up he was enveloped in her wet heat.  She threw her head back that lifted her breasts in front of his face.  He held it on both hands and suckled a pebbled nipple.  Queran’s claws held on to his shoulders as she rode him.  She filled him body and soul.  She was his world and he was lost in love for her.  The sight of her, submissive to their twin desires was more than he could ever hope for.  She ruined him for other women.  He would only crave for no one but her.     

“You’re beautiful baby.  You are a gift made for me.  I love you so damn much. Come for me. ” Keegan watched her come undone in their passion.  She looked erotically aroused like this.  Her whimpers tell him she is nearly in the brink of an explosive come.  He guided her hips and she undulated against him that heightened his desire.  He was slowly feeling her wet cavern tensing and he was going to blow with her.  He licked on his mark against her chest and her claws dug deeper into his skin.  He pushed his hips up in their dance of love and with a loud cry, Queran locked her lips against Keegan who bit her lips as she felt her release.  Warm spurts of semen flowed inside her and she shivered.  Keegan shifted her on her back and stroked her further, emptying the last vestige of his seed inside her.  He grunted and fell on top of her.  She welcomed his weight, holding him against her.  His face nestled in between her breasts, holding him close to her heart.  Nothing could be more perfect than this moment.  

A/N:  Thank you for reading.  Please Vote and Comment.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

375K 16.4K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
103K 5K 36
Blood || a mated werewolves story Alpha Zev Malewoods was your stereotypical everybody fears him Alpha. Because in what werewolf story is there not t...
694K 21.9K 64
MATE - the person every wolf looks for , seeks , desires . Jace Beckendorf , a powerful warrior, is the Alpha of the silver claw warrior pack. He doe...
14.8K 888 100
"I want you. I want all of you because you are mine." As an Alpha, Amber has it all except for a mate. She has been waiting for the Luna's time but t...