The Irony of it all (Jeff the...

By Ironicallystormy

Irony Storm is a loner with a broken home, she chooses to ignore her past, and fights against bullies at scho... More

The Irony of it all (Jeff the killer)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
CHAPTER 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors note
Chapter 27 (((LE ENDING)))
NEW STORYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 14

959 30 3
By Ironicallystormy

>Hello my friends… What did you think of the last chapter?

C’MON SHE WAS BOUND TO KILL. IT WAS JUST GOING TO HAPPEN, AND I ALSO NEED THAT TO HAPPEN TO GO WITH THE REST OF THE STORY.

Also, I might have a sequel after this story (Its not going to be done for awhile, so don’t worry)

I haven’t gotten to the good part of the story, so don’t worry.

I love you my little killers.

~Irony out~<

Jeff ran into the room, and hugged, my small bloody body.

“Who the hell are you?!?!” I looked over to see a large angry man, with a large axe in his hand.

Jeff let me go, and pulled out his knife, hiding me behind him. I could see the wicked smile on his face that would be truly horrifying to most.

“Jeff, we could just leave.” I whispered into his ear.

“No, he’s seen your face.” He whispered before running over to the man. The man swung his axe at Jeff, and Jeff swiftly dodged it every time, toying with the man.

At the doorway of the room was a small blonde woman, looking into the room with a knife in hand. She was trembling in fear, so I just walked over to her, wanting to comfort her.

“I’m sorry.”I whispered to her as sincerely as possible. I didn’t know what else to say. What do you say when your covered in someone’s daughters blood? Honestly, I didn’t want to kill this woman. She didn’t want to hurt me, she was scared. “I promise I won’t hurt you.”

She let out a small whimper, as tears streamed down her face. “Please don’t hurt us. I have a baby, don’t hurt him.”

A baby?

“Aren’t you Faiths mother?”

She shook her head violently, tears still falling. “Stepmother.”

I walked closer to her, slipping my bloody knife into my hoody, before sending her a sympatric smile. I used my thumb to gently wipe the tears from her face, not realizing I was covered in blood. I frowned at the blood that was now smeared on her cheeks.

“He’s going to kill my husband.” She managed to cry out. I turned to see Jeff toying with the man with the axe, laughing like a madman. He was truly enjoying himself.

I gasped when I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I turned to see anger in the woman’s eyes. She held a bloody knife.

I was confused at first, but then she swung her blade at me, snapping me out of my trance. Gracefully I dodged the way of her knife, wiping out my own.

Now I had reason to kill her.

The woman continued to lunge at me with her knife. My confidence was in an unnatural state for myself, and I just continued to dodge her, laughing hysterically.

I was having too much fun.

“You little fuck!” I held my face in my hands only for a moment. Now I was angry.

Ignoring the blood that streamed from my face, I dug my knife into her neck. She coughed up blood, the blood staining her platinum blonde hair, and perfect skin. Her struggling soon lessened, until her body was limp in my arms. I threw her body on the floor, showing no sorrow, or regret.

I turned to Jeff who was still in his own little world, toying with the man who was twice his size. Tired of watching, I threw my knife, where it collided with the man’s thigh. His scream was horrific.

“Jeff hurry it up!” I yelled, in an annoyed tone.

He looked at me, for only a moment, then lodged his knife in the man’s neck, laughing like the mentally ill. He sliced the man’s stomach open, ripping apart his guts, and truly enjoying his time.

I decided to spare myself any further details, and turned away. I only turned back to Jeff when the screams dies down.

“Go to sleep.” was marked on the walls in blood. The scene was horrific…

…And I helped.

I’m a monster.

~~~~~~~~~~

We were walking home from what had just happened, silently, when Jeff finally spoke up, with happiness in his voice. “You seemed to enjoy yourself.”

I nodded, hugging myself, as I walked.

Things fell silent again.

“Is your eye okay?” I cupped my hand over my right eye, the same pot that woman had slashed at; it was still bleeding. I kept that eye closed.

“… Yeah, I’m alright…” My voice was small, only a faint whisper.

He sighed as we approached the large Manson. Sally ran up to me, attacking me with a hug.

“Did you have fun?!?!” She asked jumping up and down, before she caught a glance of me. She frowned. “What happened?”

The smile sally brought to my face, was wiped away with those two words. “What do you mean? It’s just a scratch, right? I heal fast, it’ll be gone soon.”

Slenderman appeared out of nowhere, and lifted me to his face, with a tendril, closely examining my bloody face.

“Everyone inside, including you, Jeffery, I need to help Irony.” They did as he commanded, Jeff only slightly hesitant to leave me. Then Slendy turned back to me. “I’m sorry darling, but this would bring you the least amount of pain.”

Then it started.

The static.

I let out an unbearable scream once the static got painful enough. It was worst than it had ever been. I felt his joy.

Was he angry with me?

I couldn’t think, it was all too painful.

On the corner of my eye, a say Jeff crouched on his Knees, with his hands over his ears, ovously in pain, yelling at Slenderman.

Then things went black.

~    ~    ~    ~    ~

I was lying in Jeff’s bed alone, when I woke. I looked down, and realize all I wore was an oversized white hoody, that probably belonged to Jeff. It just fit me like a dress, almost; covering up to about half my thigh.

I had a strange headache, as I stood to walk to the door. Balance was hard to gain, I felt dizzy, but I continued to walk. I opened the door, to see Sally, and Toby waiting there.

“She’s awake!” Sally yelled out, running down the stairs.

Right then I was picked up bridal style, by none other than Jeff. I smiled. “Where’d you come from?”

He smiled at me, amazement in his eyes, but I could tell something was wrong.

“Jeff are you alright?”

He nodded, refusing to take his eyes off me, as he carried me to the bathroom. “You don’t remember yesterday, do you?”

“I… W-What… happened yesterday?” I was afraid of the answer; I could faintly remember him taking me… somewhere in the city…

Then…?

What did happen next…?

It hurt to think about it. I looked back at Jeff. “Jeff, what happened?”

He sighed, kicking the door of the bathroom open, and setting me down in front of the bathroom mirror. I placed my right hand on the sink, for support. I looked into the mirror, confused to see a large scar that trailed from my right cheekbone, to just above my eye. The stitches were fresh.

I put my left hand on my forehead, my headache still not lessening. I looked back at Jeff, who was dazed, and wouldn’t quit starring at me, and spoke, in a raspy, tired voice, that surprised, even me. “Jeff, what happened last night?”

He snapped out of his daze, and walked over to me, pushing me into his chest, and wrapping his arms around my sore body. He just stood there…

… Hugging me...

“Jeff?” My voice sounded, weak, innocent, and helpless… almost too much so…

“Shhhh…” Jeff shushed me, pulling me out of his warm hug, and holding one of my wrists, in each hand, while he just looked at me; smiling.

He just looked at me.

Knock, knock.

The sound came from outside the bathroom, snapping Jeff out of, yet another moment. He sighed, seeming annoyed, and opened the bathroom door, revealing Slendy to be the one behind it.

“What?!” He seemed to be angry.

…But what did Slenderman do to annoy him?

“I’m here to check on Irony, okay Jeffrey?” Slenderman’s tone was also seemingly annoyed, which frankly confused the hell out of me.

“Leave her alone.” Jeff growled.

I pinched the bridge on my nose, trying to ignore my headache. “What happened? Why are you both angry with eachother?”

They turned to each other, Slenderman reaching out a tentacle to me, but then Jeff pulled me close to him, shooting daggers at Slender.

Soon the bickering started up again, me being too tired to pay attention to it, so I just stood there.

They argued for awhile, their bickering far too confusing for my headache. I bagan to feel dizzy at some point, before the world around me began to slow…

“Jeff…” I whispered, tugging his shirt, and trying to gain his attention.

I was having trouble breathing, like something heavy was on my chest, crushing me. I felt weak, hand held on to Jeff for support.

Is it hot in here? I was sweating bullets, and the world around me was starting to blur out. My feet gave out on me, at the same moment; I lost all the strength I had to hang on to a still bickering Jeff. I fell to the ground.

Black was all that surrounded my world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 6.1K 32
Kaya Sins was adopted by a rich family at a young age. She's been causing trouble for the few years she was there, and after a secret between her and...
2.7K 128 23
Catherine Crawford, a highschool student, fifteen years old and nearly sixteen obviously. She was just a normal girl, but she was different from othe...
32.4K 721 34
Jane and Jeff have been at war with each other but this time jeff doesn't want to fight her any longer he starts to feel something for Jane but can't...
10.3K 671 23
[FIRST PLACE IN SLENDERMAN CATEGORY FOR CREEPYPASTA WINTER AWARDS] [BEING REWRITTEN] There is a creature tall and thin, Horrific on the outside, and...