Being A Douchebag

By Entranced

Meet Andre Wester. Basic description? Confident, good-looking and knows it. He lives the good life, friends... More

©
Prologue
Chapter [1]
Chapter [2]
Chapter [3]
Chapter [4]
Chapter [5]
Chapter [6]
Chapter [7]
Chapter [8]
Chapter [10]
Chapter [11]
Chapter [12]
Chapter [13]
Chapter [14]
Chapter [15]
Chapter [16]
Chapter [17]
Chapter [18]
Chapter [19]
Chapter [20]
Chapter [21]
Chapter [22]
Chapter [23]
Chapter [24]
Chapter [25]
Chapter [26]
Chapter [27]
Chapter [28]
Chapter [29]
Chapter [30]
Chapter [31]
Chapter [32]
Chapter [33]
Chapter [34]
Chapter [35]
Chapter [36]
Chapter [37]
Chapter [38]
Chapter [39]
Chapter [40]

Chapter [9]

3.6K 51 6
By Entranced

✤ Cassandra Mc’Connell ✤

I spotted Jase lying on the field. And I walked up next to him, lay down and put my head on his chest - I was falling in love with my best friend. He pointed up, "I can see a sheep."

I laughed, "You always see sheep in the clouds Jase. And it looks for like an alien with a walking stick."

"Shut up Cass, it's a sheep." I leaned over and kissed him, sliding my tongue into his mouth slowly. I heard felt, rather than heard him moan. I broke the kiss moving my face centimetres away from his. For a few seconds he kept his eyes closed before whispering, "Damn Cass."

I giggled and replied, "Still ready to argue that it's a sheep?" And he laughed along with me. He kept silent and I smiled smugly to myself. One point to me. He put his arm around me and kissed my head delicately. 

This is how it should be, isn't it?

'We're such a cliché." He said spacedly.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"Best friends, fall in love and all that crap." He chuckled. My breath caught in my throat, we were in love. Which meant he felt it too?

"Hm," I thought aloud, "Yeah but cliché's aren't so bad though.. are they?"

"Nah, not at all, just predictable." He smiled.

"I like to think I'm quite spontaneous actually!" I said jutting my chin out in defiance.

"Yeah, you sure are Cass." He said emphasizing his complete sarcasm, "You're the most spo-, OW!"

"I bet you didn't expect me to flick you." I smiled mischeviously and chuckled while he rubbed his arm.

"That doesn't prove anyth- Hey! Where are you going?"

"I'm walking over here randomly because I'm so predictable." I called over my shoulder smirking and carried on walking.

Jase sighed, he probably expected me to turn back, I definitely wasn't going to do that now. 

 Casually, I strolled towards Jason's car. A sleek, sliver, Mazda RX8. His pride and joy, I smiled to myself as I thought. I scanned the car park and saw a familiar black, Chevrolet Camaro parked a few metres away. The owner however, was not in the car. I averted my eyes, annoyed with myself for even thinking about him.

"Cass?" Speak of the devil himself. "Cass, I need to explain to you." He pleaded.

I heard his voice and focused all my energy into keeping my back turned towards him and my colder exterior, completely frozen. "I don't need explanations Andre, please, just leave."

I heard the pleading in  his voice. "Cass, seriously, you don't understan--"

"Leave." I repeated.

"Even if you won't look me in the eye, I need to tell you. Think about what this is doing to me. No matter what you do Cass, I know you don't have it in you to stand there and ignore me. You're not like that." His voice trailed off.

My heart fluttered and I felt myself stumble. My mouth opened but not one word came out. I was relieeved he couldn't see my expression. I hardened my voice and replied in a way which I hoped was a bored, careless tone, "I don't wanna know, now leave me alone before I do something I regret." I threatened.

I heard Jase's voice behind me and relief washed over me, I didn't know how long I could this up. 

"Andre." Jase said, signifying an end to our previous conversation.

"Jase." Andre said bluntly.

Before anything more was said, I head footsteps die away into the crunching gravel.

"You alright?" I heard the immediate change in Jase's tone, it was gentle and sweet.

"Yeah, never better." I said, maybe lying slightly about that part.

He leaned in to kiss me and I turned my head so his lips landed gently on my cheek. Jase looked cutely confused and I smiled cheekily, "See, I am spontaneous."

A dissapointed expression whipped over his face and as we got into the car he protested, "Cass, I get it now, you're spontaneous."

"Oh really?" I said rasing my eyebrow in amusement.

"Yeah!" He replied exaperated, simultaneously flinging his arms off the steering wheel. The car swerved and I laughed as he gripped the steering wheel suddenly again.

"Two points to me then." I smirked.

As we backed up into my driveway, Jase looked at me. And I knew what he wanted. I pecked him quickly on the lips.

"Thanks." I smiled at his cute, tousled, boyish hair. As I opened the car door and stepped out, I turned back and said, "I'm done proving I'm spontaneous now." I winked and walked to my front door, unlocking it and walking inside.

I dropped my bag and keys and was just about to walk towards my room, when I heard the doorbell ring. I opened it and almost immediately Jase's lips were on mine, one hand clawed at my waist whilst the other threaded through my hair. It was an urgent kiss, and I liked the feeling of being needed. I was flushed, out of breath and a little dizzy. 

Jase could kiss like this?!

I felt him pulling away, my eyes still closed hoping it would bring me back into the dream. I was still on cloud nine and my skin tingled where he'd touched it. 

What brought me out my trance as my eyes snapped open, was a series of sudden noises.

The door slammed, and I heard Jase's car start and get quieter as he got further into the distance.

Not, of course, before I heard him say three simple words.

"Who's laughing now?"

♡☉♡☉♡ 

A/N; Hi guysss *waves* This was an weird chapter to write.. But I'm glad it's up now anyway. Hm, I might take it out of the humor category - omg,just a big thankyou to all you readers for reading and messaging me! Feel free to COMMENT & VOTE ^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.5K 27
Kimberly Zanders was the nerd. The one who was always pushed around not only because she was a nerd but because she was chubby. She always kept quiet...
15.8K 1K 35
Janelle Smith is a normal 16 year old girl. She lived a happy life with her two parents in a beautiful home and a great town. But when her parents ge...
8.5K 123 22
(Rewriting again-New version of Chapter 15 is up!) Cassie Ryder is one of the most popular girls at Greentree High School and is always following aro...
1.5K 179 19
Life for me has always been easy. Hang out with friends, do my homework, eat and sleep. That was a typical day in the life of Cassandra Matthews. Tha...