Let's Get Physical.

By Karasaekano

[READ] Taraji decides to go to personal trainer with her friend. After seeing the trainer, Terrence, she's no... More

Rude.
Still Rude.
Not True...
Dance Partner..
Reverse..
The "Date"
Best Day Ever.
Crazy Nights.
That's Sweet Of You
All This Special Treatment..
Lazy Day..
Beach Days
Sick Days
Taking Care Of You.
Back To Normal..
The Movie Date...
Fun In The House..
Deep Feelings And Past Regrets.
Admitting Feelings..
Just Absolutely Perfect..
Just Absolutely Perfect...Pt 2
More Than Friends, But Less Than A Couple.
Fun At The Mall
Tell Me, What Are We?
Dammit They Found Out.
I Really F*cking Love You.
No Regrets..
We Can't Prevent Our Affection...
Meeting Them..
Tarajis Birthday
Tarajis Birthday Pt.2
Moving.
Preparing.
Seeing The House.
Luxury Lives..
Hard To Resist You.
Remembering The Past
Thinking About Our Future...
Keeping An Eye On You.
Putting Up With Purple Passion
Made A Mistake.
I Can't Lose You...
You Gotta Forgive Me...
Faster Than Expected..
Coming Back...
Healing Up.
Try It Again.
Protecting What's Mine.
Bad News..
Can't Deal With This Pain..
Plotting.
Chill Day..
Terrences Birthday
Actually Just Relaxing For A Day.
Wedding Planning & Pregnancy Tests..
I Can't Believe This..
Double Trouble?!
Hectic In The House..
Ariyah Penda Henson & Josiah Dashon Howard...
New Family Addition..
Little Adorable Rascals..
Loads And Loads Of Wedding Planning.
Playful Couple..
Well Now I Feel Bad..
Getting Your Ass Back
Sucks For Me..
Maybe More Family Time Will Help.
Oh God.
Not Happening Again.
Stress Levels Are Increasing..
Confronting Them.
Hopefully Being Able To Be In Peace.
I Don't Even Know Why I Agreed To This.
Twin Drama

Nervous..

1.9K 78 26
By Karasaekano

Taraji POV

I woke up tired and stressed. I really didn't feel like going to the gym today because of how rude terrence was. Pfft, he thinks I'm always mad...well you can't force someone to be like you want then to be. I didn't feel like waiting for natasha this time and decided to meet up with her at the gym. I got dressed into my workout outfit

And left out of the house and drove to the gym. I didn't feel like walking this time...i just didn't. I drove to the gym and walked in. Terrence was the first person to walk up to me. "Damn were you waiting for me!?" i asked him angrily. "Look there's new segments...swim and weights.." he said sighing. "Hmph well I'm still not talking to you. Good luck exercising by yourself, asshole" i said walking past him. He grabbed my arm and i turned around. "Fine. I sorry ok?" he said irritated. "Ha. Look who wants who apologize. I know you don't mean it anyways so.." i said walking away again. He grabbed my arm again. "I do ok." he said firmly. I shrugged and walked towards the excersize room. "We're um...doing russian twists..30" he said as i shrugged and grabbed a weight ball. We sat across from eachother and did thirty. I finished before him and he looked like he was struggling. "Are you serious! You're so weak!" i shouted mocking him laughing. He sighed and got up. "I hurt my arm the other day you know...torn a muscle.." he said rubbing it. "Aww do you want me to kiss it better? Do you want me to get a doctor?" i said pretending to be sympathetic. He rolled his eyes and told me the next excersize. "Stretching...split...i would love to watch you fail" he said shaking his head. "Whatever baldylocks i can do a damn split...i can go all the way down. Now you I'm worried about" i said smirking. "Yeah we'll see" he said as we got into positions. He stood behind me. "And you are behind me because..?" i said turning around. "You complain so damn much, do you want me to go in front of you?" he asked laughing. I nodded and it faded. "Oh i didn't think you were serious" he said as he went in front. "Now i get to watch you struggle.." i said smiling. He rolled his eyes and i sent into the split. I saw him struggling and fall. I laughed so hard i almost cried. "Look at you!" i shouted laughing. "What you think you can do better?" he asked me. "Um yeah..duh!" i said showing him. I did a split and laid on the floor entirely. "See?" i said turning around to face him. He slightly grinned and turned away. I swear i saw his face turn red but i know that's because he got embarrassed and thought i couldn't do it. We went to the next clas which was the new swim class. We had to whole pool to ourselves and i was a bit suprised by that. "Um..i don't have a swimsuit sir" i said obviously. "Yeah..i see that. They have ones to put on." he said pointing to the room. "Do i have to put on on? I'm a little self conscious you know" i said looking away. "Well today's your lucky day" he said as he started taking off his pants. "Um i don't know you like that!" i said shoving him. "What?" he said confused. "I have on my shorts under these.." he said shaking his head. "Oh.." i said turning away. "Can you swim by the way?" he asked me. "You'll see" i said going into the changing room. I hated that this was the only one that was my size.

I came out in a towel because i didn't want to walk straight out like that. I didn't expect to be in a bikini just in front of terrence. I saw him take off his shirt and get into the water. I looked at his chest and chuckled rolling my eyes. "Um you know that you can't get in with a towel right? Have you ever been to a pool before?" he asked me. "Yes of course i have idiot. You think i feel comfortable being half naked in front of you though?" i asked him shaking my head. "You love being difficult huh?" he asked me. "Boy I'm not difficult. I don't like my body ok? It's ugly.." i said looking at the ground. He walked over to me and lifted up my face. "Who said that?" he asked me. "Nobody...i just think so." i said wiping a tear from my face. "I was always made fun of for my body, for being too skinny, then being too big...i wasn't good enough for anyone...never.." i told him. "But..let me stop complaining..i know you don't care so.." i said wiping a tear and sniffing. I saw him staring at me looking saddened. "Come here.." he said as i looked at him weirdly. "Just come.." he said as i walked over to him. "Now look at me the whole time.." he said as i raised an eyebrow. "Just...look ok?" he said and i nodded. We looked into eachothers eyes. "I'll never in my life be ashamed of my body...and you shouldn't." he said. "But you're ripped. You have nothing to worry about.." i said giving a small laugh. "And you're not even close to fat.." he said smiling. I smiled back. "I'm gonna drop the towel ok?" he asked me. "No don't!" i said. "Relax...it's just me and you.." he said. "That's the problem! You're always talking about me and how i do something so what makes it any different since I'm in a bikini?" i asked him. "But that's just how we are with eachother i figured" he said sighing. "Just..do it." i said rolling my eyes. We stared into eachothers eyes as i felt his arms wrap around me and he undid the towel. He smiled at me as i felt the towel fall comepletely off of me and onto the ground. He was still holding on to my sides as we stood closely to eachother. "Um..there.." he said as i backed away. "Now i bet you don't even look bad-"wow." he said as his mouth dropped open. "See?! I knew it!" i shouted turning away. He grabbed my arm and turned me around. "No...Thats not what I'm saying...you look just...wow.." he said smiling. "You look...wow.." he kept saying. "In a bad way or a good way?" i asked him. "Good! Defidently good. That guy who said you're body is terrible can go fuck himself.." he said as i turned red smiling. We were standing on the edge of the pool and he started walking towards me. He looked down at me almost touching my lips. It looks like he was about to lean in but he picked me up instead and threw me into the pool.

"Wow thanks alot" i said coming from underwater. "You're welcome" he said doing a cannonball splashing me completely. "Jerk!" i shouted playfully splashing him back. We kept play fighting and he picked me up from under my butt with his arms so i was higher than him and my hands were on his shoulder. "Um..thanks for complementing my...um...bikini.." i said looking down at him. "I wasn't really complementing that. I mean yeah the bikini looked great on you but...it's your body i was complementing." he said smiling up at me. I feel bad because my boobs were all in his face but he didn't put me down. He finally did and i slowly slid down back into the pool as my chest rubbed against his and we looked into eachothers eyes. He grabbed me by my waist and we were closer than ever. "Um...well this is awkward.." i said laughing. "Yeah..sure is.." he said as he wiped a water drop from off of my cheek. The timer went off and it made both of us jump and break apart and i splashed him again as i got out of the pool.

"Wow.." i heard him once again say under his breath. I turned around and playfully rolled my eyes. "Aren't you getting out too?" i asked him. "Um...nah..gimmie a minute.." he said turning red. "Ok.." i said confused as i walked out. About 5 minutes later i walk in and see him getting out of the pool. I saw his glistening chest and abs. I froze as I watched him. I grabbed the towel I was in and put it around himself revealing my body again. He looked down at it and smiled. "You know I actually thought that your hair was going to fall out as soon as you got in because most black girls wear weave" he said laughing. I shook my head and shook my hair. "Well this right here is all natural baby" i said playfully and flipping my hair. I saw him smile lightly and brush past me. "Come on, we got a yoga class to go to.." he said walking in front of me. "Damn it. Now i gotta go change...i started feeling comfortable in this thing" i said laughing as i turned and walked back into the locker room and changed. I met terrence outside of the yoga class. We went in and got started. Good thing it wasn't couples day.

This pose was really relaxing for me since i don't get much time to relax often. "Mm this feels amazing.." i said quietly. I turned and looked at terrence and he was looking away. I started laughing at how he was doing the stretch. "Shut up at least I'm not trying to be sexual.." he said staring hard at me. "It's the damn stretch you can't help but be sexual wether you want to or not..at least I'm better in yoga than you" i said giving a sly smile. He rolled his eyes and laid flat on the floor. "See? There's proof" i said shaking my head. "Whatever. I'm...tired.." he said sighing. "Now i know that's a lie because whenever were exercising and i start getting tired you call me weak and you've never gotten tired when we've worked out." i said shaking my head. He froze and started looking like he was trying to come up with something else. "Ugh forget it" i said rolling my eyes. He rolled his and we continued stretching.

This next stretch wasn't so bad thankfully. It was very relaxing though. I was a little sore so i decided to do my own stretch to get back comfortable. I did a split and laid flat on my stomach. "Not this again.." i heard terrence say from behind me. "Shut up at least i can do it.." i said smiling. He smacked his lips and we did the rest of the stretches. When the class was done we went to the erotic dancing class. "Hello my favorite couple" said romeo. I shook my head and terrence laughed lightly. "What's today's dance romeo?" i asked him. He had a cheezy look on his face. "A lapdance.." he said smiling. I sighed and terrence remained with a still face. Awe man, this is going to be aweful.

As i was doing the lapdance terrence started looking like he was lost...or mesmerized. I know it wasn't by me because my body isn't all that. He grabbed at my sides holding me in place and i grinded on him and i broke from his grip getting back on top of him and facing him. We looked into eachothers eyes as i grinded on him slowly and roughly. I heard his breath shift and he grabbed at my sides. "You ok?" i whispered to him. "Yep..you're- i mean I'm fine. I'm..fine." he said as i raised an eyebrow. When i turned around and shook my ass in his face as it was supoosed to be done i saw his mouth widen and he grabbed my hips for a long time before letting them go. Once the dance was over i saw terrence hunched over in the chairs with his elbows on his knees and it looked like he was concentrating hard on something, but i didn't know what. "Are you ok terrence?" i asked him. "I need to speak to you." he said sternly. "What did i do?" i asked him. He ignored me and i waved romeo goodbye and followed him. "Ok so what's the damn problem?" i asked him putting my hands on my hips. "Ok look..i got this reservations at this restaurant for this other woman and she didn't show up...so i need another person to fill in so that I'm not wasting my...money." said terrence. I started walking towards him. "You're asking me out on a date sir?" i asked him. "Pfft no. I just don't want to waste my mone-" don't lie..just straight up be a man and tell me" i told him looking into his eyes. "I wouldn't call it a date really-" just be honest terrence damn!" i shouted at him. "Yes! Ok damn yes!" he finally shouted. "Well then I'm not going" i said brushing past him. "Wait why not?" he asked me. "Because you're not supposed to approach a woman for a date by saying that a woman set you up at dinner and you need another one to fill in because you don't want to waste money? I think I'm worth more than that, you need to ask me better than that." i sais sighing and walking out of the door. He grabbed my arm. "Fine..Taraji, will you please go to dinner with me?" he asked me even though it sounded sarcastic as hell. "Hmm..i gotta think about it.." i said purposely. "Cmon that's not fair!" he said. "What isn't?" i asked him. "Well first you didn't sound like you meant it, and 2 you're always being such an asshole to me i don't know why you would want to go out with me..." i told him. He sighed loudly and walked towards me. "Taraji, would you please allow me to take you to dinner? I would love for you to go with me" he said looking into my eyes. I shrugged. "Well fine. But to me this is not a date...and congrats on finally saying my damn name right" I replied brushing past him. "Well fine damn" he said crossing his arms. "You have no reason to be mad...you're lucky enough I'm even going with you..." i told him. I walked out of the gym with natasha leaving him standing there, then i was him chasing after me. "Ooh girl here comes your man" said natasha as he approached and i rolled my eyes at her remark. "What?" i snapped at terrence. "Well shit, i was just going to tell you the time" said terrence innocently. "Ugh what's the time?" i asked him. "8:15p.m tonight" he told me and i grinned. "Ok...8:15, and if you're late I'm beating your ass, and i mean that." i told him seriously. He quickly nodded and walked inside bumping into me and smiling over his shoulder. "Ooh girl did he ask you out!?" asked natasha. "Pfft...not really. He wants me to go because he made reservations for some other girl and because she didn't show up he wants me to go with him because he doesn't want to be wasting his money" i told natasha. She looked saddened. "Wow...nevermind what i said. Well tonight you better look so damn good that he'll regret setting you up like that" said natasha. "Pfft yeah ok..who's going to dress me?, you?" i asked laughing but realized that she was actually serious. "No...i let you dress me up for my senior prom and you went too far, had me wearing neon lime everything, i bet traffic could find me, who the hell dresses someone in neon everything!?" i shouted confused. "Ok ok...so that was then...but it's different now girl...let me do it...unless you want to dress yourself because you hvae nothing good to wear, suggesting how long it's been since you went on a date" she told me. "Ok first it's not a date, and i don't go out on dates with guys anymore...i rejected him at first but felt bad for him." i told natasha. She rolled her eyes "just please let me dress you up...c'mon...it'll be just like the good old days and i won't mess you up ok? I promise!" she told me. "You better not cause if you do-" i won't alright?" she told me. I shrugged. "Fine." i replied. Natasha jumped up like a little kid, squealing and hugging me. I just hope that this damn "date" isn't a disaster.

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 8.5K 86
"I didn't fall for you, you fucking tripped me over." Tara thought her life turned crazy when her best friend's cousin showed up to town. The tall, s...
460K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
531K 8.5K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...