Cat Noir x Reader

By Rainbow_Dash_MLPFiM

A fanfiction based on Nickelodeon's 3D TV show that comes out with a new episode every Sunday, Miraculous: Ta... More

Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 2
Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 3
Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 4
Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 5
Kind of Important.....
A/N
Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 6
A/N
Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 7 Part 1
Cat Noir x Reader x Nathanael Chapter 7 Part 2 LAST CHAPTER

Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 1

61.2K 970 1.4K
By Rainbow_Dash_MLPFiM

Third Person POV

Today was the day (Your Name) would be starting her first day of school as a middle schooler in Paris, France. She was really excited about learning new things, and making new friends. (Your Name) wanted to make a good first impression at her new school. She didn't want to be made fun of, laughed at, have no friends, or get bullied. That wouldn't be any fun. (Your Name) put on her light pink kapris, her white shirt with a pretty design on the bottom, and her dark blue short-sleeved jacket. She put her purple heart-shaped satchel over her head, ran downstairs, kissed her aunts cheek goodbye, and walked out the door of her house, on her way to school.

Your POV (Second Person)

You arrive at the school with a happy smile on your face. You walked inside the school, spirits high, when a blonde haired girl, with a ponytail hairstyle and sunglasses upon her head saw you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 997 21
Feline trespasser or fluffy matchmaker? Emery's mischievous cat keeps invading Calypso's balcony, leading to meet-cutes, purrs, and perhaps, a love t...
2.2K 52 8
This is my first fanfic of Dannyphantom.exe this isn't supposed to be written with any smut but meant to be wholesome mostly because I'm not only not...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...