Cat Noir x Reader Chapter 5

Adrian Agreste's POV

It was after class for the morning. I walked out of the classroom, seeing (Your Name) outside of the door. "Oh. (Your Name)..." I say, blushing slightly. "Hey! As you already know, my name is (Your Name)." She introduced herself, smiling kindly at me and holding out her right hand for me to shake. I shyly shake her hand and reply,"I'm Adrian. Adrian Agreste. It's a pleasure to meet you, (Your Name)..." she blushes a little, turning her head away to hide it. But, she quickly regains her posture. "Oh. The pleasure's all mine, Mr.Agreste." she says, still smiling. "So...do you want to hang out or something?" I ask her. "Sure!" She answers. I nervously wrap my hand in hers, and she stares at our hands.

Oh no....I made a wrong move, didn't I!? Oh gosh. She's going to hate me now.... I thought. Then, I felt her squeeze my hand and look me in the eyes. "Adrian, if you're thinking that I hate you just because you grabbed my hand and started holding it, then you've got it all wrong.." she says, smiling sweetly at me. "I know we just met today, but...." (Your Name) starts, blushing a dark crimson color.

Hi guys!! I really hope you liked this chapter!! Next up is not an update. It's an A/N. Sorry....