Life with The Stone Brothers

Von Xiangxin__

Selena Garcia has to move in with the Stone brothers while her father is away on a business trip for six mont... Mehr

Life with The Stone Brothers
Chapter One: A New Beginning
Chapter Two: Playing Emotions?
Chapter Three: Ecstacy & Lies
Chapter Five: Sports & Jerks
Chapter Six: Milkshake Madness
Chapter Seven: Party for Three
Chapter Eight: Hearts & Darts
Chapter Nine: The Talk
Chapter Ten: Papa Garcia
Please Read!!
Wedding Bells ~ Eleven
Jennifer Who?~ Twelve
The Ditchers~ Thirteen
Party Gone Wrong~ Fourteen
Drugs? Coke is NO Joke!~ Fifteen
Prom Night~ Sixteen
School's Out ~ Seventeen
Love & Graduation~ Eighteen
A Crushed Heart~Nineteen
Summer Fun~ Twenty
Undecided Truth~ Twenty One
Defining Love~ Twenty Two

Chapter Four: The New Girl

12.9K 405 91
Von Xiangxin__

Archer? How can a guy be so arrogant and obnoxious and still manage to be sweet and caring? I guess I really don't know Archer. Walking down the hall I peeked through Archer's room door. He had a small basketball hoop drilled into the wall. Basketball and Track trophies neatly presented on the shelf. His room is..surprisingly clean except for his Playstation 3 game cases on the floor. Opening his door, scoping the room I walked in. Archer wasn't in here. His room smelled like Axe Cologne. The same scent that was on me this morning. Running my fingers along his trophies I smiled. Theirs so much I don't know about this guy and for me to judge him so quickly.. it's not right.

"What are you doing in here?" Archer hissed. Startled from his voice I almost knocked over one of his trophies. Running my hands through my hair at loss for words. Archer raised his eyebrow, crossing his arms he began to walk towards me. My heart has never beated so fast in my entire life!

Backing up slowly, I tripped, collapsing on his bed. Archer smirked and I could see a smile tugging the corner of his lips before laughing at me.

"That's not funny!!" I yell at him as he continued to laugh at me.

Wiping a tear he chuckled, "It kinda is Selena."

Staring at eachother, his bluish green eyes still lit with amusement. His smile slowly fading and a blush crept on my face from the way he's looking at me. Finally I broke the awkward silence. "I'm sorry," I looked down at my feet. "For everything. Judging you, arguing with you even though you're an asshole sometimes. Archer thank you for taking care of me.."

Archer's face dropped and I could tell he wasn't expecting this. Standing up I wrapped my arms around his warm body giving him a hug. Slowly his arms wrapping around mine. We stood there for at least three minutes. For some strange reason I didn't want to let him go and I got this butterfly feeling when we came in contact. We would have still been hugging but my phone buzzed in my pocket, Wale-Bad begining to play. Archer pulled away and laughed "That's your ringtone?"

I nodded in embarrassment whilst placing my cell to my ear. "Hello Da-"

"Selena! What has gotten into you? The credit card company just called and informed me about the recent amount of money spent this morning!" my Dad rudely interrupted me. Why is he so mad? It's not like he isn't use to my shopping.

"But Da-" I tried to say but he cut me off. "Selena I didn't send you to the Stone's just to stay while i'm gone. I wanted you to experience life without getting what you want all the time! From right now your card is suspended."

He cannot suspend my card! Thats the only way I can survive here! Without my card it's like I'm...homeless. That cannot happen!

"You can't do this! I'm sorry, I promise I won't buy anything else for a whole week!"

My Dad groaned,"I'm sorry star but you're going to learn the real meaning of life. I'm not always going to be here to give you money. Goodbye."

Staring at my screen that said call ended I groaned. He cannot do this to me! Without my credit card I'm like... homeless. Archer stared at me in confusion.

Placing my hand on my forehead I sighed, "My dad suspended my credit card."

Archer chuckled, "I always wondered what you would be like, if you weren't such a stuck up b-"

"Okay! I get it Archer."

Archer leaned against the wall and smirked. Archer looked undeniably gorgeous. He's really attractive and I have to admit he's the best looking brother besides Shane. Rolling my eyes I scoffed when he kept sending me kissy faces.

Archer cocked his head to the side and smirked. "I know I'm irresistible but damn Selena."

Grabbing his pillow I threw it at his face. "Archer this isn't funny!"

Archer laughed. Walking towards the bed he knelt down in front of me as if he was going to propose. "I'm going to help you."

Archer help me? Hell has just froze over. I scoffed, "How are you going to help me change my spoiled and stubborn ways?"

"Just consider me your guide into becoming a regular girl."

I laughed, ruffling his hair. "I'll pass."

Archer grinned, "How about I let your daddy know what his little princess has been up to."

"What are you talking about?" I giggled.

"Well, you got high and made out with Klaus. You almost slept with Damon. You stole out of the grocery store with Logan and Damon."

My smile slowly turning into a frown. How the hell did Archer know? He cannot tell my dad! I'll be shipped off to boarding school in New York! I never thought in a million years I would sell my soul to the devil and his name is Archer.

"What should we do first?" I grinned. Archer laughed as he got up from the floor.

Archer and I walked through the woods together. At least it's not night time but I don't understand how walking through the woods is going to help me? Archer walked towards a rusty old, blue shed next to another red shed. Music is blasting from the blue shed and when Archer opened the door a ton of smoke escaped from the inside.

Walking behind him I gasped. Damon, Logan and these two other guys are in there playing video games and smoking. Well Damon and his friend are smoking.

"What the hell, man?" Damon yelled at his brother once he got a glimpse of me.

Logan paused the game and they all stared at me. Logan looked so hot. Wait I'm still mad at him for lying to me.

"Woah. Your cousin is smoking hot!" Damon's smoking buddy complimented me.

I blushed. Logan slapped him upside the head. "That's not our cousin dumb ass."

Archer groaned, "Can you all just shut the hell up?"

"Why would you bring Selena in here? She's going to run back and tell Haley like the little snitch she is!" Damon yelled.

"Oh please Damon. I'm not even thinking about you. So go ahead and smoke your cancer stick." I scoffed, running my hands through my hair as he glared at me. He's such a douchebag! Damon leaned against the couch and continued to smoke.

"Selena this is Sam and Ryan." Logan introduced as they waved. Ryan was the one who called me hot. He had tattoos along his left arm and his dark hair covered his eyes. He looked like a skater but he's really gorgeous. Sam had blonde hair and baby blue eyes. He looked adorable.

"Hey."

Logan patted the couch, "Play with us?" he asked. I don't play games but for Logan, yes.

"Sure I wou-"

Archer grabbed my arm and twirled me around so I was facing the door. "Sorry bro. Maybe next time?" he chuckled.

Looking back at the boys I waved goodbye. Archer closed the shed and I noticed he had a horse sattle over his shoulder.

"No!" I shouted, pushing Archer so he would let go of my arm. Archer laughed holding me tight.

When he opened the red shed, stood two horses. A brown and white horse. "Archer no! I'm scared!" I screamed as he tried to drag me in there.

"Think of your dad." he threatened me.

"Archer please." I whined.

Archer grabbed my hand and forced it on the white horse. I stopped squirming as he circled both of our hands on the horses back. It felt nice. The smoothness of it's skin. I giggled, I wasn't scared anymore. Archer's eyes never leaving mine and our hands kept in contact. His eyes are so beautiful and his hands were tingling my body. Why am I feeling this way? I shouldn't feel this way about Archer. Removing my hand from under his I looked down at my feet and slightly smiled. "We gonna ride or what?"

Archer lifted my chin and stared at me. My heart stopped. The connection we have is so overwhelming. Archer leaned in and rested his forehead on mine.

The sparkle in his eyes left me in awe. Archer smoothed my cheek with his thumb, "We'll ride when you're ready."

"Okay..." I muttered, placing my hand over his.

"Archer, Shane needs you now." Logan blurted out quickly. Archer smiled, "I'm coming." he winked at me. Archer brushed past Logan who didn't look to happy.

Morning

6:15AM

It's the first day at my new school and I can't find anything to wear! Well outfits that would help me 'fit' in with the crowd. Haley sat on my bed while I threw shirts out of my closet. Spring Break has ended and it's my senior year! I don't know anyone there except for the boys, evil Blaire and her friends and Ryan along with Sam. I rather be at my academy with my friends spending the last three months of school with them.

Tossing my card in the trash I proceeded on towards the bathroom down the hall. I need to take a nice hot shower. Twisting the knob it was locked. Knocking on the door, "Hurry up!"

"I'm taking a dump!" Damon shouted from the otherside.

"Damon!"

"Selena!"

Klaus laughed, patting my back he told me to use Haley and Shane's bathroom. Lifesaver! Walking downstairs I walked through Shane's room where Haley and him were kissing.

"Selena!" Haley squealed.

I'm going to kill Klaus! "Sorry I have to take a shower."

"Logan's in there."

I groaned, dragging my feet I walked back towards the bathroom. Damon walked out. His hair spiked with gel, he looked hot.

Archer quickly rushing into the bathroom. "Archer!"

I had to wait at least twelve minutes before the door opened. A towel wrapped around his waist. My eyes trailing down his chest towards his V-line. Oh my gosh.

"Bathrooms all yours!" he grinned, walking quickly upstairs.

Once I was done taking a shower. I put my arms through the sleeves of my grey button up blouse. Pulling my black, denim shorts over my hello kitty panties. Last sliding my feet into grey low cut boots.

Straightening my hair I walked downstairs where Archer was beeping the horn. Archers hand stayed on the horn as the boys stared at me when I walked outside.

"Perfect?" I twirled and the guys gave me a thumbs up. Opening the back door. Damon, Klaus and Ryan were sitting back there and there's no room for me.

Damon's eyes lit up with amusement and he smiled, "You can sit on my lap."

"No!" I shrieked and the guys laughed. There's no way in hell I'm sitting on Damon's lap! Damon patted his thigh offering me to sit as Archer started the car. Groaning I quickly got into the truck and took a seat on his lap.

"Yes, baby." he playfully moaned, wrapping his arms around my waist. Trying to sneak his hands up my blouse. The boys burst with laughter and I practically shove Damon's hands off my stomach,"Don't touch me."

"I promise to keep my hands to myself, Selena."

Archer parked his truck in front of the school. The guys rummaging through their bags checking that all their homework was completed. Klaus and Ryan just relaxed. They actually did their work. I'm shocked. Logan opened his door first and the rest of us got out. I have never been to a public school before and I'm kind of nervous. A lot of people are staring at us. Well, me. Brushing my hair I felt a hand on my back. Archer. He looked good in his black cargo pants, blue long sleeve T-shirt along with black and blue Adidas. "Let me see your schedule." he slide his hand in my back pocket taking out the small paper. Biting my lip, Archer is really attractive and I can't help but feel turned on by him. I don't have a crush on him or anything. Now that's gross. I don't know why I keep thinking about Logan. He has a girlfriend...

Archer continued to scan my paper whilst Logan and Damon kept an eye on the two of us. Do they think there's something going on between us?

"We have two classes together. Chemistry and AP calculus."

Two classes with Archer. Just great. Chuckling under my breath as he made puppy dog faces at me. Damon snatched the paper out of Archer's grasp. How rude!

"We have first period together," he wrapped his arms around my shoulder."And, you have gym with Logan and Klaus."

Just great. I have classes with each of the brothers. I'm glad I have at least one class with Klaus. He's my only good friend I made so far. The bell rung as we walked into the building. Damon threw my bag over his shoulders and we both walked to class together. He could be sweet when he wanted to be. Damon is very popular, the whole walk to class people kept walking up to him.

"Hey, man!"

"That's your girl?"

"Damon's the man!"

"You're so hot."

I'm pretty sure all the brothers get this much attention. Damon and I walking into the class. AP English is my favorite subject besides chemistry. "Sit with me?" Damon offered. Well it's my first day, why not?

I sat next to Damon in the back row. A girl with red hair and grey eyes approached my desk. Damon was too busy texting to notice.

"You're in my seat, new girl." she snapped, placing her hand on her hip.

"I don't believe your name is on it. So run along because this desk now belongs to me."

The girl's mouth hung open. I wasn't called a sassy bitch at my old school for nothing. "D-Damon!"

"You heard her. This is now Selena's seat. Bye, Lucy." he snapped his fingers making the class laugh.

Lucy's eyes watered and she quickly found a new seat in the front row.

"Don't try out for the cheer squad." Damon whispered in my ear.

A man who looked in his late twenties walked into the room carrying a briefcase. He's really handsome and his dark brunette curls went great with his chocolate brown eyes. Taking out a large notebook he flipped through the pages and wrote the lesson on the board. Romeo & Juliet. I read the book about several times, well in different formats. He then grabbed a sheet of paper. "Good morning class. Today we have a new student. Her name is Selena Garcia and she transferred from a private school..."

"Humbrige Academy, sir." I interrupted. Humbrige Academy is a very high priced school and only a certain amount of students get accepted.

"Welcome, Selena. I'm Mr.Lux."

"Nice to meet you." I said politely. Mr.Lux began to take attendance. Damon and I quietly whispering about some of the students in class.

"Okay class, take out your books and let's get started. Damon share with Selena."

The bell ringed, it's time for second period. World History. Damon walked me to class, leaning against a locker he smirked. "Okay, at least try to make some friends. Find someone that's not social suicide." he teased. I wouldn't dare befriend someone that everyone hates or picks at. I'm not saying I wouldn't talk to them because that would be mean.

Damon waved goodbye as I walked into the classroom just as the late bell rang. Holding on to the strap of my bag I scoped the classroom. Most of the guys were winking at me, smiling or just lingering their eyes down my body. I can't say I wasn't use to it. The teacher is a very old, short lady with grey hair. Slapping the ruler against her hand, "Why haven't you took a seat?" she hissed. This woman was mean and she had no respect!

"Well, I am new here and I have never set foot in this classroom. Isn't it your job to assign new students to a seat?" I asked innocently. Some of the students laughed. I'm sassy.

"She can sit next to me Mrs.Burns!" a girl with blonde hair raised her hand.

Mrs.Burns pointed the ruler towards the desk next to the blondes seat. "Take a seat young lady. I don't want to hear anything from you or consider yourself a detention."

I didn't want a detention so I walked towards my new seat in the middle of the classroom. Taking a seat I waved at the blonde who was waving at me. She's very pretty. Her green eyes lighter than mine. She had a dimple on her left cheek when she smiled. On her wrist she had two bands. One that said 'LMFAO' and the other 'Keep Calm and listen to Lady GaGa.' Mrs.Burns began to take attendance.

The blonde leaned over by my desk, "Don't mind her. She's so old she's coughing up dust."

The two boys behind us laughed and I had to laugh too. That was pretty funny. The blonde leaned back in her chair whilst Mrs.Burns continued to take role.

"Rebecca Avery?"

"Here." the blonde raised her hand. So her names Rebecca.

Mrs.Burns was taking forever.

"Selena Garcia?"

"Here." I raised my hand.

The two boys behind us are Dylan and Michael. They were cute but I still had my eyes set on Logan. I don't care if he has a girlfriend. It's just a harmless crush.

"So what's a girl like you, doing here at Ridgeview High?" Dylan asked curiously.

Running my hands through my brunette hair I grinned, "Well, my dad had a six month business trip to Australia and New York. So I was forced to come live with the Stone brothers."

Rebecca's mouth hung open and Dylan had to close it for her. Why is it so hard to believe I live with them? "Are you talking about the same four Stone brothers that go here?"

I nodded my head. Rebecca scratched the back of her hair, "You're going to have a hard time here. Have you met Blaire?"

Micheal's eyes widened, "You're that girl! That girl at the party saturday!"

Everyone looked over, staring at me before they realized too. Oh gosh. Rebecca giggled, "Uh-oh."

Mrs.Burns slapped a detention slip on my desk and she gave one to Michael and Rebecca. So much for making a good impression.

Rebecca and I walked down the hall heading towards Chemistry. Mrs. Anita's classroom. Crap! I forgot that I had this period with Archer. I just wanted to find a seat far from him as possible. Rebecca took a seat in the front next to a stunning girl with brown hair. Where am I going to sit? The seats were beginning to pile up as I remained standing in front of the classroom. Archer sat in the back, groaning to myself I walked towards his table. Archer placing his feet on the chair. "Do I know you?" he asked, a smile tugging the corner of his lips.

Placing my hand on his chair, "Archer! I'm not playing, I need a place to sit." I giggled.

Archer raised his eyebrows and quickly removed his feet. Thank you. I was about to sit when someone tapped my shoulder. "Excuse me, but that's my seat." Blaire's irritating voice pierced my ears.

Whipping my head around, "Don't touch me Blaire."

"Selena? Are you okay? I can't tell if you're high or you're just having a bad day?"

The class burst into laughter and snickers except for Archer and Rebecca. Brushing past her, "Whatever."

Sitting at an empty desk Mrs.Anita walked in. Rebecca's hand raises, "Mrs.Anita? Since Selena is new and she doesn't have a lab partner. Can she work with us?"

Mrs.Anita cleared her desk and smiled at me. Her long black hair stopping at her waist. Stacking her papers, "Yeah of course. Selena join these two young ladies."

Rebecca pulled a chair towards the table for me to sit. That was really nice of her. My old friends wouldn't have cared who I had to work with. Mrs.Anita wrote the lesson on the board. The element table. Taking out my notebook I began to write down her notes.

After class was over. Rebecca introduced me to Emily. Emily is very down to earth and she's very pretty. Rebecca and Emily walked with me towards the cafeteria.

Once we had our trays, Damon waving me over to come eat with him. I noticed he's sitting with a few guys wearing basketball and football uniforms. Damon has like two sides. Half bad boy and half adorable, funny guy. He's been okay today and I hope he stays that way.

"Do we really have to sit there?" Emily asked nervously.

Rebecca flipped her blonde hair, "Oh come on! Emily you've been drooling over Damon Stone since the ninth grade."

"Not true! I had a crush on Archer, freshman year." she defended herself. What's with these girls and their crushes on the Stone brothers? They're normal but very attractive guys. There're a lot of attractive guys at this school, why are the Stone's so special?

Rebecca and I snickered as we strolled across the cafeteria taking a seat with the guys.

"Hey boys!" Rebecca greeted, popping a grape in her mouth.

"Hey Becca." they said in unison.

Damon smoothed his varsity football jacket and he smiled, "Selena? Meet Alex, Dylan, Martin and Micheal. Guys meet my girlfriend."

The guys chuckled. My mouth hung open for a split second before slapping Damon upside the head. "We're not together!" I giggled.

The rest of lunch the guys talked about recent hook ups, a girl seducing Damon in the bathroom and my so call "showdown" with Blaire. Blaire and her friends just need to stay out of my way. They're irrelevant to me. Archer was across the room eating lunch with Logan and their girlfriend's, Blaire and Allison. Miranda and a few other guys sat with them as well. How I wished I could just stab Blaire with my fork!

Today was a pretty great way in starting at my new school. It's going to take time to adjust but I'm pretty sure I can handle it. Let's just hope, Archer can actually help change my ways.

Thanks for Reading!!! Comment. Vote. Fan.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

60.1K 1.2K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
Safe? Von sophie64

Jugendliteratur

4.8K 234 41
One fearful night leaves Ben and Emily Sterling with no other choice but to go and live under new identities miles away from each other. But how do...
3.6M 76.8K 73
"What's your problem?!" "I am jealous, okay?! I don't admit it but I hate it when you talk about someone else. I only want you for me" Sebastian sa...
51.1K 1.5K 41
Taylor grew up without knowing her mother ever since her mother died after giving birth to her. Taylor had to live with her father and two older brot...