HYPNOTIC ✗ rucas

De adoringrucas

[ 2016 GMW Choice Award Winner ] [ 2017 GMAWARDS Winner ] ❝I l o v e d her not for the way she d a n c e d... Mai multe

0.1; "Today's the day."
0.2; "He's dark."
0.3; "Ladies."
0.4; "I'm Lucas Friar."
0.5; "He saved me."
0.6; "Here goes nothing."
0.7; "She took my breath away."
0.8; "Goodnight, Riley."
0.9; "I'm falling for Riley Matthews."
1.0; "My hero."
1.1; "Afraid."
1.2; "Hate is a strong word."
1.3; "I'm here."
1.4; "Why?"
1.5; "Friend or nothing."
1.6; "Can I trust you?"
1.7; "It's a date."
1.8; "Lost in time."
1.9; "Jealousy."
2.0; "I will always choose her."
2.1; "Friendsgiving."
2.2; "Take my hand."
2.3; "Birthday."
2.4; "Lost me forever."
2.5; "Goodbye my lover."
2.6; "Just let it in."
2.7; "Moving on."
2.8; "New beginning."
2.9; "After all this time."
3.0; "I need you."
3.1; "The love we deserve."
3.2; "Save me."
3.3; "You remember?"
3.4; "Hold me forever."
3.5; "Home is when i'm with you."
3.6; "Sense & Sensibility."
3.7; "I promise."
3.8; "Love changes us."
3.9; "I've got you."
4.0; "Broken."
4.1; "You and me forever."
4.2; "Stay with me."
4.3; "She's my world."
4.4; "Remember me always."
4.5; "Just like yesterday."
4.6; "Back to the start."
4.7; "First date."
4.9; "I remember."
5.0; "I love you."

4.8; "Let me go."

7.1K 272 747
De adoringrucas

             R I L E Y

"Riley!"

Someone called out. I quickly jumped up in fright, as I swiftly put the covers back on my bed. I was trying to find my journal, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I don't remember where I put it last.

Damn amnesia.

"Riley." Someone spoke again, before they peeked their head through my doorway. It was my mom. "Yes?" I replied, adjusting my flustered self. Where could it be? I thought that it might help me remember something, if I even wrote in it after I came to New York, which I don't remember either.

"Are you ready to head to the venue? We have to go help Maya and her mom get ready." My mom says, and I nod my head. Today was Katie's wedding, Maya's mother. She was going to marry my uncle Shawn. I am so happy for Maya, she loves Shawn.

"Yeah. Just let me grab my bag and a few things." I said, and my mom nodded her head with a smile, before she walked out. I let out a big sigh, as I walked over to my closet and grabbed a big tote bag, before I began to shove all my makeup and necessities in.

Suddenly, I felt a buzz in my pocket. I quickly pulled it out, noticing that it was Lucas. I smiled, before I hit enter.

"Hey stranger." I spoke, setting the cold device to my ear, making it tingle. I hear a ruffled chuckle on the other end, which just made my smile deepen ever more. "Hey beautiful." He responded, as I walked around my room and over to my mirror to change into a tee shirt. I blushed.

"Whats up?" I asked, before I threw my shirt over on my chair, and slipped on my Beatles band tee.

"I just wanted to know what time me and Zay should be at the venue?" Lucas asks. "Be there at two." I responded, as I threw my bag over my shoulder and began to walk out of my room, turning off the light behind me. "Okay, thanks. I- uh, can't wait to see you.." Lucas trailed off, and I bit the edge of my lip. "Your attempt to flirt on the phone isn't going very well." I laughed, before I waltzed into the kitchen, only to see my mom flailing around the house trying to grab stuff quickly. Katie was basically my mom's best friend, no wonder she's stressed about the wedding.

"Hey, a guy can try." Lucas responded, and I looked down to the floor and smiled. "I guess you're right. But I hey gotta go, my mom's about to have an aneurysm, I think I should help her." I giggled, as my mom began to accidentally trip over something. Oh gosh.

"Okay. I'll see you later." He responded, and I could tell he was  smirking on the other end. "Bye." I smiled, before I ended the call.

"This is going to be a disaster! I can't find the wedding plate napkins!" My mom exclaimed, and I rolled my eyes, before I walked over to the counter. "Right here, mom.." I spoke, and her eye's lit up. I handed her the napkins. "Oh thank God." She said breathlessly, before she gave me a light hug and I chuckled.

"Okay lets go." I spoke, readjusting the bag on my shoulder before we began to head out the door.

.......

Me and my mom walked into the garden where the wedding was going to be held, there were people moving in and out setting tables and chairs up.

"It's so beautiful here, all these flowers." I say, as I leaned over towards a rosebush and smelt. It was a perfect sunny day, I hope all things go well for Maya and her family. "It is, the ceremony will be held here but the reception will be held over there." My mom spoke, as she pointed upwards towards a glass building, with a fountain. There was a sidewalk connecting out from the garden and over towards the building.

"It's perfect. I'm so happy for Maya, mom. She's finally going to have a family." I grinned contagiously, and my mom smiled back, as she rubbed my shoulder, before we began to walk towards another building, it was a tiny one but I'm assuming that's where everyone was supposed to be getting ready at.

"I'm happy for her, too. I'm also happy for Shawn, he's always wanted a family and he cares for Maya so much." Mom responded, before we reached the building. Suddenly, we heard music blaring out lightly, and sounds of people talking and some yelling.

We through the doors and walked down a hallway, until we reached a large room. There were  vanity's behind vanity's set up, Katie and Maya were sitting down getting there makeup done in robes, along with some other girls.

Maya looked over and noticed me, and she gave me a wide smile so I quickly ran over and sat next to her.

"Hey!" She exclaimed, before I saw my mom run over to Katie. "Hey peaches. How are you doing?" I asked with a large smile. Maya grinned. "Amazing, I can't wait." She replied, as the makeup lady began to finish her makeup. She looked beautiful.

"You ready to get ready?" Maya asked, before we both realized what she said and giggled together. "Yes." I smiled, before I set down my bag beside me, and a lady walked over to me.

"This will be a great day.." Maya trailed off, and I smiled, as I looked down to my lap. I get to see Lucas in a tux, oh my. Did I just now realize that?

"Yeah it will." I blushed.

......

After we had finished getting pictures taken, it was time for the wedding to start. I could feel the anxiousness yet excitement, it was weird. Someday I'm going to get married and have my own family, I'm sixteen almost seventeen soon, my life is moving on. And it still scares me that a part of me is missing, that I don't remember.

I nibbled on the edge of my lip as we walked over to a sidewalk behind the tall bushes where the trail was. I was too busy in my own thoughts, until I heard a pacing breath. I tilted my head over to Maya, snapping out of my selfish thoughts.

I set my hand underneath Maya's chin and tilted her head up towards me, as I smiled. "It's going to be okay, peaches." I whispered, before her lips curved upwards. "I know. It's just, I'm going to have a dad after this." She spoke softly, and I could see tears build in her eyes. I pouted my lips before I embraced the blonde girl in a hug.

We were waiting for our cue, before we heard the music begin to play. We pulled apart, and I turned to my side as I was handed a bouquet of yellow roses. Me, my mom, and Maya were the bridesmaids. My dad, Maya's boyfriend Josh, and Farkle were the groomsmen.

I was wearing a long blush pink dress, that was strapless and silky. I felt like a princess, the only time I ever have. Unless I was with Lucas..

"Ready?" Someone spoke, snapping me out of my daze yet again. I let out a light chuckle, as I turned around. "Yes." I said, linking arms with Farkle. He smiled.

We all lined up, before we began to waltz out.

Suddenly, I felt all eyes on me and Farkle. Maya was behind me with Josh, and behind them were my parents. I saw some people I knew within the crowd, so I waved and smiled brightly. That's until I saw him.

My heart began to pace faster, and my mind was swirling. His green orbs were staring into mine, and I could feel everything intensifying by the second. His jaw was slightly drawn down, as his eyes trailed up and down, before I began to blush. What? Aren't you used to seeing a girl in a gown everyday with fancy hair?

"What?" I mouthed silently, before giggling as we continued to walk. He just pursed his lips and smiled, shaking his head. "You're beautiful." He mouthed, and the butterflies flew around instantly, as my cheeks began to deepen a shade of magenta.

I held my dress up, as Farkle helped me up onto the deck. Everyone followed behind us, as Maya trotted over and stood by me, my Mom following after. Maya looked over to me with the biggest grin, before Shawn glanced over to us and chuckled.

Suddenly, everyone stood up. The music intensified, before Katy began to walk down the isle. I held my hand over my heart, as I smiled. She was beautiful. I heard awe's and gasps from all around, until she finally made it up onto the deck.

Shawn gave his fiance the loveliest smile, before the preacher began to speak.  I felt my hand clasp around the locket around my neck. It was instantly warm, and my eyes couldn't help but trail over towards where Lucas was sitting in the front row by Zay.

But he was already looking.

I bit the edge of my lip, as I tilted my head and stared at the mysterious boy. He copied me, and I let out a light giggle, before shaking my head.

He just gave me a sweet smile, which made butterflies dance around throughout my body, and made my heart jump a million times per second.

I assumed I zoned out for a minute or two, because I suddenly heard the words everyone was longing to hear.

"I do." Katy finally said, and everyone started shouting and clapping. Maya was shaking up and down with joy, as she clapped.

"You may kiss the bride!" The preacher exclaimed, before Shawn took Katy in his arms, dipping her down, before planting a kiss on her lips. Everyone shouted and clapped, and I smiled widely before me and Maya cupped our hands over our mouths, and let out a 'woo!'.

And they'll live happily ever after.

I hope I'll have that someday too..

.........

                                                                                                         T H I R D P O V

The music was pounding throughout the room, as everyone danced along on the dance floor to Macklemore. Topanga was embraced in Cory's arms as she laughed loudly, while Maya and Riley were dancing crazily together, spinning around and bumping into each other.

"I can't breathe." Riley choked out, laughing so loudly. Maya and her were chuckling uncontrollably, while Lucas stood over by a table, watching them, as he held a drink in his hand. He laughed slightly, watching Riley dance around like she was a free bird, she was absolutely gorgeous, he thought.

Her hair was flowing down her sides with large curls, while a braid wrapped around her head with flowers scattered around in her hair. Her face was glowing and her dress was breathtaking... He could only imagine the day he'd be able to propose and marry the love of his life, even though it seemed far away, he knew that she was the one. His only one.

"Stalker much?" Someone said, making Lucas raise his eyebrows as he turned his head to his side, only see the one, the only. Charlie Gardner.

"Charlie Gardner. What the hell are you doing here?" Lucas slightly spat, as he set his drink on the table before crossing his arms over his chest. Charlie gave him a smirk. "I'm a distant cousin of Maya's, we were invited to the wedding. But hey, so sad to hear that Riley lost her memory. Must suck, man." Charlie sucked in sharp breath, as he sneered. Lucas' jaw clenched, before he took a step back.

"It's none of your business, actually." He responded harshly, narrowing his eyes at Charlie. Charlie tilted his head back and laughed. "It's not like the whole school was talking about it. Does it suck to know that she doesn't remember you? Cause well, I'd want to know what that feels like but she actually remembers me. So I guess I don't need too." Charlie victoriously smirked, and the vengeance and anger rose within Lucas' body.

"I suggest you leave, souffle. No need to cause a scene here." Lucas sneered, before he took the drink and chugged it down with one gulp, before he harshly set the cup back down against the table. Charlie gave him a creepy creep smirk, before he backed away slightly.

"Alright, I guess enjoy your evening there while I go talk to Riley." He said smugly, and Lucas' blood boiled. "Screw off." He spat suddenly, and Charlie just let out a chuckle. "Whatever you say, Friar." Charlie responded with that damn smirk. Lucas cocked an eyebrow as he walked away. That might have been the creepiest tone Lucas has ever heard in someones voice.

Lucas let out a deep breath from that frustrating encounter, as he leaned back onto the table, to look back at Riley.

"Stalker much?" He heard another voice, thinking that it was Charlie against he swiftly turned around, but to his surprise it was his best friend.

"I'm observing." Lucas sneered, before smirking. Zay patted Lucas' back roughly. "I'm just teasing you, dude. But aye, you should ask Riley to dance. DJ Zay will put in a request for you." Zay winked, before smugly smirking. Lucas' eyes widened. "DJ Zay?" He questioned, without trying to laugh. Zay frowned.

"Ladies man, King of the halls, DJ Zay. Get used to the titles man." Zay cocked his eyebrow, before letting out a forced huff. Lucas rolled his eyes.

"Get over there then." Lucas chuckled, as he set down his drink and pushed Zay towards the DJ stand, where the actual DJ was sat.

Zay gave Lucas a dirty look as Lucas shook his head nonchalantly, before he walked over to the dance floor, as the music stopped and Riley was finally able to breath again.

"Riley." Lucas spoke, as he stood right by her. Maya and Riley looked up to Lucas, catching their breathes before Riley smiled. "Hey." She retorted. Riley's eyes longed up into Lucas' as it got quiet, before Maya let out a whistling sound and they turned their heads.

"I'm going to uh, let you guys do whatever the heck that is that you do. I'll be over there." Maya exasperated, and Lucas and Riley both blushed deeply before Maya trotted away with a devious smirk.

Suddenly, Kiss Me, by Ed Sheeran came on. The sun was setting perfectly, and night was just upon them. The whole building was glass so you were able to the stairs, along with the reflections of the sparkly chandeliers.

Lucas cleared his throat, before he set out his hand. "May I have this dance, miss Friar. Oh, wait dammit, I-I mean, M-Matthews. M-Miss- oh shi-" Riley suddenly giggled, as Lucas paced his breath, panicking at what he had just said aloud. He had always Imagined Riley as Mrs. Friar, but today especially. I suppose it slipped.

"Yes." Riley said, still giggling as she looked up to an embarrassed Lucas. He blushed deeply before he chuckled at himself, before he grabbed her hand, and they embraced each other, as they began to do what they did best, and that was dance together.

"So.." Lucas trailed on, before he spun Riley around and back into his arms. Riley pursed her lips. "Yeah?" She asked, as their bodies swayed along. "You remember, anything?" Lucas whispered, and Riley's smile fell short.

Her heart sunk low.

He thought she was supposed to remember by now? It has already been three months, almost four. She should. She should have been able to remember by now, but she hasn't. Riley took a deep breath in.

"Lucas, nothing has changed. I don't..-" "Remember." Lucas finished her sentence in a whisper, as he looked down. Riley bit the side of her lip. "Time, I suppose." Riley replied quietly, as she looked over to her side.

It was quiet.

"Yeah.. Yeah, right. In time I guess.." Lucas responded softly, before he looked up to Riley. Her eyes were staring up into his, and she could feel them getting slightly glossy.

She knew, she wouldn't ever remember. But  she couldn't break that to Lucas, not when he had so much hope. He convinced himself, every second, of every single day that she would come back to him, that she would remember.

But why hasn't she yet? Was the damage permanent? Those were all questions that rang through Lucas' brain everyday, it ached him.

After everything, after those moments they recreated together over the past few months, their first date. What else can he do? His brain became fuzzy. She has to remember!

"I-I think I need a drink." Lucas stuttered, as he took a step back. Riley nodded her head. "Okay.." She said quietly, breaking the awkward silence before he moved out of the way and walked towards the lobby to get some air.

Riley breathed in a sharp breath, before the music stopped. She let out a ruffled sigh before she patted over towards her family's table.

Topanga took notice of the frown upon her daughters face, so she motioned for her to come over. "Whats wrong?" She asked quietly. Riley didn't say anything, she just sat down beside her mom, embracing her into a hug.

Why do things have to be so complicated?

.....

It became later on throughout the night, as Riley was standing over by the dessert table, eyeing the cakes and pies. She thought eating could take her mind off of Lucas for the moment, until she suddenly heard a voice.

"Hey." They spoke, making Riley slightly jump as she was in a daze, as always. She looked up, only to see Charlie Gardner. She smiled widely.

The last memory she had of Charlie was that they were still dating, but Maya made it clear that they broke up a long time ago, that Riley broke up with Charlie.

"Hey!" Riley said enthusiastically, as she moved her eyes from the cakes and back to Charlie. Charlie smirked. "How are you." He asked, stuffing his hands into his dress pants pocket. Riley looked up into his eyes. "I'm good.. You?" She said, trying not to blush because of not only the awkwardness, but the fact that in her mind he is still current boyfriend Charlie, even though he isn't.

"I'm great, actually. I was so glad to hear that you were okay after the accident." Charlie smiled and Riley bit the edge of her lip. "Thanks. I'm glad that I was okay too." She laughed and Charlie chuckled, before they stopped and smiled at each other.

"You look great." He spoke, looking at her up and down. Riley bit the inside of her cheek, feeling this weird and odd feeling. It wasn't right.

"Um.. thanks." She said awkwardly, before giving him a forced smile. He was sending off a slightly creepy vibe with the smirks and lip bites. Charlie began to talk about something random, but her mind began to trial off somewhere else.

.....

Meanwhile, Lucas got a fresh breather, some time to think to himself, before he finally waltzed back inside. He had to talk to Riley, he had to find Riley.

The place was full of people, music was blaring, and everyone was dancing everywhere. Lucas' breath began to pace, as he shuffled through the crowds, saying "Excuse me." About every second.

He couldn't seem to find Riley, so he thought to check the food area, where it was so packed. If he knew Riley, he would know she would be where the food is.

Lucas was done,

He was done waiting.

He was done waiting for  the right moment,

He was done waiting to be with Riley.

He wants to be with her forever, and no better time than the moment.

He wants to run up to her and grab her face, and smash his lips against hers. He was done waiting to that, it was either now or never,

Until, he spotted the face of the love of his life, with Charlie Gardners hands set against her waist, as his lips set against her cheek.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain rise in his heart, and he felt all hope fade away.

Moments before..

"Well it was so nice to talk to you again, Riley. We'll have to do this again sometime, maybe over dinner or something?" Charlie asked, taking a step towards Riley. Riley bit the side of her cheek again nervously.

"Um.. I don't know-" "It's okay, just think about it." Charlie interrupted, and Riley took a deep breath. "Okay, then. I guess I'll just uh.. See you later." Riley smiled. Charlie smirked, "I guess so." He spoke, before he suddenly leaned in, setting his hands against Riley's waist, and his lips pressed against her cheek.

Riley felt frozen for a moment, she wasn't sure if she was imagining that this was real or not. That's until, Charlie was suddenly thrown to the ground by a figure.

"Charlie!" Riley exclaimed, before people suddenly gasped around them. Lucas took his fist and punched it straight across Charlies jaw.

Riley held her hand over her mouth, as Lucas stood up, before he stared over to Riley. Riley felt the tears and anger rise in her body as she looked at Lucas, before Maya ran over beside Riley, gasping also at Charlie lying down on the ground with a bloody nose.

People came running over, helping Charlie up.

Riley couldn't keep her teary eyes off of Lucas, she was more angry and flustered then she has ever felt before.

She instantly turned around, and began running towards the front doors and outside.

Lucas took a deep breath in, realizing how much he had just screwed up. He looked over to Charlie, whom was accompanied by three people holding him up, as he glared at Lucas.

Lucas looked over to Maya, who's jaw was still dropped down to the ground. He quickly mouthed a sorry, before he ran as fast as he could after Riley.

"Riley, wait!" Lucas called after her loudly.

Riley threw off her heels, as she stood by the fountain, hearing Lucas' loud footsteps behind her. "What the hell were you thinking?!" Riley exclaimed, as she stared down to the cement ground in front of her.

"I don't know, that's a really good question! Because I've been driving myself insane these past few months," Lucas said loudly behind her, before Riley covered her face. "I've been making a complete ass out of myself! Trying to save everything we have had before, and you were there with Charlie. So what the hell were you thinking?!" Lucas shouted, and Riley instantly spun around.

"That's not fair! You can't tell me that! Charlie kissed me, I had nothing to do with it." She spat, rushing up towards him.

"But you remember him!" Lucas shouted back, pointing towards the doors. Tears formed up in Riley's eyes.

"Don't you see how hard I have been trying to remember?! Why can't you see that!" Riley screamed, as the tears streamed down her face. Lucas looked down to her, trying to hold his tears back.

"Because what we have and had is once in a lifetime! Those memories, and what we were, is something that you just can't forget! I have held onto hope for so long! For four months!" Lucas wailed, feeling the anger rise.

Riley narrowed her eyes. "But I did forget! You have to understand that I forgot and there is nothing that I or anyone else can do about it! I. Can't. Remember!" Riley screamed, as her tears fell rapidly. Suddenly, the tears formed quickly within Lucas' eyes.

"I've tried everything." Riley whispered, looking up into his eyes. Lucas looked over to his side, as he let a tear fall. He glanced back over to his love. "I don't know what else you want for me to do." She spoke. Lucas looked down to the ground. "We can't do this anymore." He responded quietly.

"I can't do this anymore." Lucas whispered, looking up. "Lucas." Riley spoke, stepping up to him quickly but he took a step back, shaking his head. "No, we have to start being realistic. Your memories not coming back. You're not coming back to me." His voice cracked painfully, and he couldn't even look  Riley in the eyes.

Another tear slipped down Riley's face, before she shook her head. "I'm just so tired of disappointing you." Riley cried, as she gave him a sad smile. Lucas looked up into those chocolate brown eyes, and he had a feeling, he might not be able to look into them anymore.

His heart shattered like a plate instantly.

"I know." He whispered, setting his hand against her cheek, as more tears fell from his eyes, his lip quivering.

"Which is why I have to let go." Lucas spoke, as he set his hand down. Riley's heart sunk low, as she shook her head. Lucas took a step back.

"Your memories not going to come back, we have to face it. I've been avoiding it, you've been avoiding it for long enough now. We have to face reality." He replied in his a shaky tone, as he tried to hold himself back from bawling his eyes out completely. Riley tilted her head to her side, shaking her head.

"I'm not trying to hurt you." She whispered, looking back up into his eyes. Lucas stood still, silent, as he stared down at her. "Letting go is a never ending game of waiting." She says. Lucas took a deep breath.

"I can't hold you back anymore. I love you, and it's because I love you that.. all I want is for you to be happy, and if letting go means that, then.. I-I let go." Lucas stuttered, as he bit his lip to try and stop the tears.

Riley let out a breath, as she cried silently. They just took a moment, to stare into each others eyes for one last time. Until Lucas suddenly reached his hand in his pocket, and pulled out a note.

It was the note he grabbed from his mothers box the other day, along with Riley's necklace.

Riley looked down to the ground, feeling her heart shatter by every second. Her mind was fuzzy and she could barely breathe, same for Lucas. He doesn't let go, especially the one thing he loves most in this world.

"Just hold onto this. Maybe someday you'll come back to me." Lucas whispered, as he set the envelope into Riley's shaky palms. Teary eyed, Riley looked up to Lucas once more.

"I'm sorry."  Riley spoke softly, before Lucas wiped the last tear that fell upon Riley's face. He cupped her cheek one last time, before he gently let go.

"How do I walk away from you?" Lucas spoke painfully, barely able to speak from the tears flowing. Riley bit her lip, as she wiped her cheeks. She shook her head, before Lucas finally found the strength to step back.

"How do I step away from the love of my life, the one thing that means more to me than anything in this world." He whispered, staring into her eyes. Riley instantly looked down to the ground, covering her mouth.

The pain was unbearable, it felt like every ounce of happiness faded away from them both.

"Goodbye, Riley." Lucas choked out, as he cried quietly. Riley looked up into his eyes one last time. "Goodbye, Lucas." Riley spoke in a whisper.

It took every ounce of strength in Lucas' body, to stare into those eyes that make him weak in the knees, those eyes of the girl that changed his life forever, before, he finally looked away, and turned around.

Riley began to cry more, as she watched Lucas walk away one last time.

Lucas closed his eyes as he walked, letting the tears roll down his cheeks, until, he heard Riley's voice one last time.

"Lucas!" She called out, and he turned around quickly, staring at her from slightly afar. It was quiet, as Riley tried to pace herself.

"I hope I can love you again someday like you love me." Riley said, before she pursed her lips, wiping her tears. Lucas just gave her a small smile.

"You figured it out once, I know you can do it again." Lucas replied, before Riley gifted him a sad smile.

He looked at her once more, before he finally turned around, and walked away, forever.

Riley fell down to her knees in her tears, as she held the note and necklace close to her heart.

There was no more hope.

....

A/N: I am not emotionally prepared for this to end, I will probably end up crying, already have so many times because not only of how amazing ya'll are, but I don't wanna leave you guys! Thank you so much for 90k. Wow. I just started writing this based off of an idea I had in my head, I never imagined it would turn into this. love you guys. x

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

265 30 15
It's sophomore year. Riley may have dealt with some demons, but this year there is plenty in store for her and Lucas. How will she deal with the poss...
9.4K 355 16
Riley and Lucas thought they'd be together forever. They fell in love in high school, got engaged in college, married a year later, and by the time t...
14.7K 188 27
Elena always found her childhood best friend attractive but she didn't know she had feelings for him till he started dating her best friend so she ha...
13.2K 742 20
❝ keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. ❞ © httpriarkle | 2017 highest rating - #27 in fanfiction 9/7/16 [DISCONTINUED]