Kiss Our Tomorrow Goodbye (Se...

By _TheDuchess_

If your starting this story to get a better understanding of it read the first book which is Spare Me Alpha b... More

Kiss Our Tomorrow Goodbye (Sequel)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four Finale
Epilogue

Chapter Eighteen

14.6K 681 27
By _TheDuchess_

Cassie's POV

It's been a few days since the fight between Cameron and his father. Cameron has been busy trying to figure out where Brody had escaped to. I was lying in bed when I got a call on my cell. Looking down I saw Dr. Mary's office. Yeah Cameron insisted on me getting checked so to shut him up I went for a checkup with him.

"Morning Mary." I said cheerfully.

"Morning Luna. How are you feeling today?" She questioned. Being called Luna was adjustment some members almost felt I wasn't entitled for that position, but I didn't care.

"I've been good. I little exhausted but overall good.

"Well, the results of your tests are in. I'd like you and Alpha Cameron to come into my office."

"Is everything okay?" I asked. Why would Cameron need to be there?

"It's just protocol, nothing to be worried about. I'll be here all day stop by when use can." I hung up with Mary and dialed my mother.

"Hey sweetie."

"Mom, can you take me to Mary's office?"

"Of course baby, is everything okay?" Her mother question in a concern tone.

"Yeah, I just need to get my results from some blood work I had done. Then we could hang out for the day. I miss you and dad... Especially Caleb."

"I miss you more honey, I'll pick you up."

"Okay." I hung up just in time because my mate walked through the door. He smiled walking over to me and wrapping me in his be arms. He seriously has grown in size over the last few days it crazy.

"I missed you." He whispered in my ear causing me to shiver. "I'm sorry I've been so busy, but my fathers been showing me the Alpha ropes."

"It's fine babe, I have to get used to not having you chase me around." I teased.

"Oh, is that so?" He said picking me up and wrapping my legs around his wide waist.

"Cameron stop! We can't right now." I giggled as his facial hair tickled my neck.

"Of course you can..." He said trailing butterfly kisses down my chest. Damn he knew how to turn up the heat in the room.

"No, I can't my mother is on her way I'm spending the day with her and then later with my father and brother. I haven't seen them and I miss them Cameron. You can't keep me confined forever" I said to him. He let go of my thighs and let me feet hit the floor.

"Cassie, it's not that I want you suck in here I don't mind you walking around pack lands but when you leave it's like I'm throwing you in a ocean full of sharks knowing you have a paper cut."

"Cameron that's my pack too. My father or brother would never let anything happen to me trust me on this... Please?" I looked at his face as he struggled with what he wanted to say. He closed his eyes and rolled his hand down his face.

"Okay, put please answer when I link you." He said kissing my lips then forehead.

"I promise." I whispered hugging him tight I knew this was hard for him after everything that has happened.

After finally breaking free from his arms I saw my mother drive up in my father's Infiniti truck. She got out and I ran to her giving her a hug. It felt so good to be in her arms I cried at that moment her touch her smell just like old times before any of this happened. She pulled back and saw me in tears, and kissed my head.

"Aye mi hija, don't cry mamita. It's just me and you today." She said I smiled and nodded. My mother looked over at Cameron who watched the whole mother daughter reunion.

"She'll be safe Cameron." She said and he just nodded. I got into the car and waved to him. Just then Hannah pulled up with Harmony my mom smiled and waved but only got a greeting from Harmony. By the look on my moms face she wasn't feeling that. She hopped in and we drove off.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" My mom questioned looking at me. She gave me that don't lie to me look.

"Well, she's not happy about the whole fight with her mate and son..." I said and faced the window.

"And?..." I shrugged.

"Cassandra."

"Mom, I don't know she's crazy. She thinks this all has to do with you or something. I don't pay mind she goes her way I go minds. After living with her I can see her true colors and they consist of black and grey." I huffed. My mom shook her and laughed sarcastically to herself. That wasn't good. If there was one thing I knew about Alexa Rose Greene and that was she takes no shit from no one especially when it comes to her family.

"Mom... I know that look."

"Don't worry sweetie I'm fine." She said tucking a loose hair of mines behind my ear. We made it to Mary's office and when I walked in I was greeted by Mary. She got up from her desk.

"Luna, Luna Alexa how are you? Come take a seat." She gestured for us to sit.

"Luna, is it okay that your mother is in the room?" She questioned I nodded and smiled.

"Of course." I said to her.

"Okay first I want to start off by telling you that the reason for your constant fatigue is lack of food and nutrition." I held my hand up to stop her.

"I'm sorry Mary, but I eat and lately I've been eating more than normal." She smiled at me and my mother.

"We'll that's because your not the only one you're eating for... You're with pup Luna." I froze in my seat. With pup...

'We are having a pup by our mate.' My wolf howled.

'Why didn't you tell me?'

'You've been using all your energy stressing about things I used all mines to keep our baby safe. This is why I been quite for the last few weeks.'

"Cassie, sweetie are you okay?" I could feel her rubbing my arm.

"I think she's in shock!" My mom yelled. But all I could think about was the fact I was going to be a mother and on top of that someone is trying to kill me. It's not just me I should be worried about but my pup too. I placed my hand on my belly and like if on instinct I felt my baby.

"I'm going to have a pup." I mumbled out loud as tears rolled down my face.

"Yes, you are honey! I'm going to be a grandma. Oh my god your fathers going to be a grandpa!" My mom said almost to herself. Mary just sat back looking at us like we were crazy.

"Well I'll leave you both for a moment while I get together a care package for you Luna." I nodded as Mary walked away. I looked over at my mother who was in tears.

"Mom don't cry, please." I said giving her a hug.

"I'm sorry honey it just in the past few weeks you've grown so much. Now your going to have your own little family. I'm proud of the woman you have become. I know you're young but this is what happens especially when you're mated to an Alpha. Speaking of I need to make a quick call before we head home." My mom kissed me on the head and walked out into the hall.

Alexa's POV

I left Cassie because it was time her and Cameron got the whole story about how they had been destain to be mates. Who better than his father and I. I pulled out my cell and made the call. The phone rang a few times before he answered.

"Nick."

"Alexa? Is everything alright?" I could hear the worry in his voice. I hated that no matter how hard we tried to rid our bond you can't get rid of the knowing feeling our hearts feel.

"Yes Nick everything is fine. Well not entirely I guess... It's time that we talk to Cameron and Cassie about what happened to us. I'm tired of the stories floating around. It's only fair we as there parents tell them." I could hear him take a deep breath.

"Alexa, I don't know if I can do that. Bringing up the past especially ours can bring back feelings I have took years to bury away."

"Nicholas, this has to be set straight for them. You have too!" I yelled. I knew he never let go of me completely this is most likely the reason behind Hannah's hate. I will be damned if this shit ruins my daughter and her rightful spot as Luna.

"Alright, where do we do this? My house or yours?" He questioned tiredly. "We will do this at Valerie's dance studio. Dance season is over so it's empty. Just the four of us Nick, I'll be there in a half an hour." I said.

"You're not telling Nate?" He asked surprisingly.

"No, I don't want him there. That was a hard time for him. He's in a good place Nick. I will tell him afterwards that I met with you and why. Which is what you need to do with Hannah."

"Okay, I'll see you then."

After hung up the phone I walked back into Mary's office. I could she the glow on my daughters face. The glow of being a mother and a protector to her baby. She spotted and smiled.

"Ready Mom?" I nodded. We said our goodbyes to Mary and I drove into town.

"Where are we going?" Cassie asked.

"I have to stop by Aunt Valerie's studio for a minute." I replied my heart thumped in my chest. I didn't realize that all of this was going to bring up everything I went through eighteen years ago. It was the worst and best time of my life. But everything that's happening now is because of Nick and I. I pulled up in the back of the building and shut the engine off. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

'Give me the strength to do this.' I said to my wolf. This was going to be as hard on her as it was me it was her true soulmate after all.

'I'm by your side.' Was all she said.

"Come on girly." I said Cassie followed behind me unaware of what was about to go down. Once inside I turned the lights on. Valerie had put up the shades on the windows the rest were the mirrored walls. I pulled off the covers on the chairs in the room. In the corner of my eye I could see Cassie watching me. I smiled at her.

"Sit down baby girl, this is going to take a few minutes." I said nervously she gave me a skeptical look but sat down. I was facing the desk when I heard the door close. I looked up and saw Nick standing there with a slightly bruised face and Cameron right behind. I swallowed just as Cameron and Cassie's went into each other's arms. They both looked at us for answers.

"What's going on?" Cameron demanded.

"Mom?" Cassie whispered. This was harder than I thought. Thankfully Nick stepped up.

"Take a seat use two. We have a lot to talk about." He said in a strong tone. I walked by him taking the seat beside his and across from Cameron and Cassie.

"It's time you knew our story... The real one."

Ahhhh.... This is so getting good! Hope you like please vote and comment!!!

Next chapters will be about Caleb and Arielle and some of the other characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 8K 30
John Johnson, the youngest of the Johnson siblings in the castle. His sister being THE Luna of all Luna's, being married to the Alpha king and all, h...
121K 5.1K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
31.9K 932 30
COMPLETE Sequel (Book 2) of the story 'My Best Friends' Alpha is My Mate.' This story can not be read alone! Read Book 1 before reading this story. T...
3.6M 79.1K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...