Alpha Female

Bởi whiteruby13

We all know the cliche story about the girl whose mate is the alpha and she gets rejected then kidnapped and... Xem Thêm

Alpha Female
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Coming Soon

Chapter 24

3.1K 126 3
Bởi whiteruby13

"I'm going." He exclaimed.

"Ben.... I don't think it's a good idea someone needs to stay back and guide the pack." I said calmly.

"Trevor is staying behind." Ben said defiantly." Plus someone needs to protect you." I heard Luke cough. I threw my hands in the air.

"I don't need protection. Plus I have Andrew, Luke,  and Alex." I stated frustrated at how long this is holding us up.

"Your taking four people against a whole pack? And you won't take just one more?" He begged.

"Kyle is staying behind too and you got lots of fighters here." Luke whispered.

"Plus Angel is great with the kids and Mia is a descent cook." Alex put in.

"Fine get in the van." I glared at the two traitors.

"Victoria do you think that's wise?" Andrew said nervously.

"Absolutely not but if he wants to die then so be it." I said angrily as I walked into the van. The same van I lost my best friend in. I looked back to see Eli chasing after us.

"He passed the test....." Andrew said before I could disagree.

"What was the test?" I asked curiously.

"He had to figure out a puzzle to figure out what time and where from we were leaving. Then escape the cabin I locked him up in. He's obviously smart." Andrew said in aww.

"Anyone else join in?" He nodded so I sighed. "Stop the van! Let the boy in." Ben parked to the side and Eli climbed in and glared at us.

"You were going to get my dead brother with out me?" He huffed

"I was going to do lots of things with out you." I stated honestly. He didn't seem to appreciate it.

"Well are we moving or what?" It was apparently or what cause our engine decided to take that moment to start smoking. I threw my hands in the air.  "That's it" I grabbed an over night bag in the back and some cash. I walked out with Eli hot on my heels and shifted. We raced through the night. 'Let me know when you guys catch up' I sent Andrew.

'Will do we should be running in the next hour. I'll let Ben drive he looks angry.' I shut the link and ran as fast as I could without losing Eli.

'Eli keep up or go back with the guys' I exclaimed.

'No I'm your bodyguard. I'm not leaving you, Mikey wouldn't' I looked back to see him pushing with all his might. I slowed down to run even with me.

'Fine.' My wolf grabbed him by the nap of his neck. His wolf automatically surrendered.

'Tor Tor put me down.' My wolf held on tighter.

'Nah I think my wolf thinks your her cub now' I joked and urged my wolf to run faster. He eventually stopped complaining once we got out of our territory. I had to slow in the no mans land. Rogues like to live here to jump pack members either for what they have on them or for the fun. I kept my ears alert and kept my power as hidden as possible. More likely to under estimate me that way. I set Eli down and urged him to be quiet. Of course that somehow translated to let's stop around in the woods and attract attention to ourselves.

Snap. I paused and tilted my head listening. Snap. Snap. Eli was already ahead of me. It got really quiet all of a sudden and I waited for any sign of movement. The I heard Eli yelp, I didn't run to him though. I waited. I counted to ten then heard it. the sound of paws slowly walking towards Eli.

I waited slowing my breathe to a still like I was trained. The rogue came out with his patchy fur, looking more like a giant coyote then a wolf. I got down low and slowly crawled towards the rogue. The rogue looked around but over looked my black fur in the shadows.  He circled around where Eli must of fallen into a hole. Eli let a whimper. Once satisfied he was a lone he shifted and let out a whistle. The shewolves came out from the same place he had. "Looks like it's out lucky day ladies." He chuckled. The women shifted.

"Aww he is so little." One cooed.

"Lily you can't feel bad for every runaway kid we find." The other woman huffed.

"Don't you think it's strange though...." Lily wondered looking around her. "Most runaways head towards this way not the other way around."

 "Well, that's why it's our lucky day. Right Ashley?" He reached down. " The little wolf even brought us a present how sweet." He went to grab the backpack from him but obviously missed. "Damn mutt has some fight in him." He chuckled.  Ashley went to her knees to help him. I kept slowly drawing closer watching. 

'Keep them distracted Eli.' I sent him. He didn't answer but I heard him snap at  the woman jumped.

"Lily! What are you doing? Come help us out here."The man called. Lily gave up and helped them try to fish out the bag.

'If they fall in let your wolf take over Eli.' I sent knowing he wouldn't be able to kill them on his own. And with that I pounced on the woman closest to me. Lily say me and took off with out a thought. I ripped into Ashley's throat. The man went to shift and Eli finally found his way out. He slammed into the man in mid shift. I circled around them waiting for my opening.

The man finally finished shifting and Eli snapped on to his leg. I could hear the snaps as he held on, but it was a bad move. The man went for Eli's neck and that was my one and only moment I pounced linking out to his throat.  I heard Eli yelp and I squeezed harder til the man stopped moving. I let go worried I didn't get him in time then I saw Eli trying to get free.

'Shift Eli.' I laughed when he just fought harder to get out of the man's jaw. 'I'm turning around.' I heard him shift. When he was free he went for the backpack and pulled out the basketball shorts. He tossed me the x-large shirt.

I shifted and threw the shirt on.  I looked at his blood covered shaken face. I sighed. "You should go home." I continued to walk towards the road.

"Why? I saved you." Eli stated

"You didn't save me from anything more then a simple tackle. What you did do was attract attention. Get yourself caught. Then couldn't kill your attacker and couldn't even defend yourself." I spoke harshly, but honestly.

"Then train me." He called out.

"There isn't enough time. I have to get your brother and your not ready." I chided.

"Then make time. He's dead he can wait another day or two. Just train me enough." He said trying to keep up.

"I can't train you to be a murderer Eli. You have to have the will to survive for that." I turned around and touched his face. "It's not a bad thing to not want to end someone's life."

"I'm going Victoria." He looked at me angrily. "Even if that means finding my own way. I'm going."

I sighed, knowing I wasn't winning this argument." Fine. You listen to everything I tell you and if don't you get tied up in the van." He nodded eagerly.  "Ok let's work on stealth first." I showed him how to be quiet in both human and wolf form. The best way to move his foot. How hard to put it down where. After awhile he was even picking up speed.  We walked to the road. " Don't be seen Eli. If they see you your training is over for the day." I shifted back to wolf form before taking one side of the road and he took the over.

'What if I can't keep up?' He sent

'Then your left behind.' I spoke honestly 'If you can manage to get on the van without being caught you can get a free ride' I laughed As soon as the van came up we started off.  It took me no time to be able to hit the van. The best way is jump on when it hits a bump or hole. It feels like just part of the ride.

I looked for Eli but lost him. I shrugged in my wolf form and laid down .Guess that's the end of that. We were running out of forest when I saw a brown blur flying at me. He hit me right off the van. I rolled the best I can as I hit the asphalt. I looked up to see Eli sitting in my spot. My wolf growled in anger. She took it as a challenge. She jumped back on top of the van and when he went to run she shoved him down and held him there.

'Um Tor Tor?' He sent through the link.

'Don't move, Eli' I sent back through we stood there for a while. I smiled as the thought came to me. I opened up the link to my mate. 'BEN STOP!' and he did hard. I was thrown off of Eli and flew in front of the van. Eli was smart enough to dig into the metal below him. I felt a blanket thrown over me and me being picked up off the ground. I shifted back.

"Are you ok, Tor Tor?" I smiled up at the young boys face.

"You got good reflects at least." I said smiling. He laughed before handing me off to a very angry Ben.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" He yelled down to me as he walked us into the van.

"I was testing his reflects can't do that if I'm blocking him." I stated. He didn't like that answer obviously cause he gripped me tight. Too tight. "Ben your hurting me." He relaxed his  grip pulled me closer to him. I fell asleep against him as Luke took over the driving.

....

I was shaken awake at night. I looked up to see Andrew hovering over me. I went to get up but he stopped me by pushing a T-shirt at me. I threw it on before following him out.

"Hey what's up?" I asked once I shut the door behind me.

"Nothing. I just wanted to check in with you." He wouldn't look at me. Actually thinking about it we haven't really talked since before the treaty.

"Alright...." I shrugged. "Hey are you okay?" He looked at me surprised. "What I'm not allowed to worry about my Beta?"

He laughed. "I guess I'm just surprised an Alpha would ask."

"Well we are suppose to be a team." I looked at the van. "Hey lets take a walk." I said smiling. "I think it's time to get to know my new Beta."

We walked a little away so we could at least talk in normal voices. " So was there a reason you woke me up?" I asked to break the awkward silence

"I told you I was just checking in on you." He looked away from me.

"Andrew come on. People don't just check in on people without reason." I said cautiously.

"Look I wasn't going to give you this unless I was sure, but maybe you won't come to the same conclusion I did. Just.... don't show Ben yet. Not til we get back home at least." He passed me a stack of papers carefully.

I frowned not quite sure what I was looking at. " What is this?"

"It seems to be the combination of the diaries of the last Alpha of the Faithful pack and her mate from the Innocent pack." I stared at him really confused. Why would he not want to give these to me? What could be so scary in them. "I'll take watch and let you start reading them while I take watch." He leant against the base of a tree. I sat next to him and got started.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

194K 7.6K 29
***COMPLETED*** This is an old book that I have no intent on continuing or editing so if there are mistakes/it's boring! I WAS 13 WHEN I WROTE THIS...
231K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
389 22 18
After her sister died she was forced to grow up. To prepare for a title she never wanted and fulfill the expectations of her pack. As much as Samanth...
235K 8.9K 32
My name is Mia and when I was a child my mother made a choice risking everyone's safety. The choice was a sacrifice that resulted in my mate being Lu...