Married by Elvis to my Princi...

By Bearkoda

Who would ever think that one night drunk would result in marriage? Well Katerina Wilson didn't until the mor... More

UPDATE
Married by Elvis to my Principle/English Teacher. great huh?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Explination
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Contest
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Wedding =)

Chapter 21

25.3K 459 80
By Bearkoda

Hey my lovely jelly bean, Here is an attempt to upload a chapter, while balancing homework, while writing, while holding down a job, while taking care of my siblings, while taking driving classes after school, while taking Italian at the local community college. Haha, Luck me Great huh? Just like being married by Elvis to your principle/English teacher. CHEESY LINE, I LOVE IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoever said that alcohol can help with stress is so right. What they didn't tell you was what you might think of to do while under said alcohol. At the moment Ana was behind me chuckling and urging me on. At the moment we were standing in front of Anthony's house; I didn't call it mine anymore, crouching in the bushes laughing our asses off. Ana had thought that it would be a good idea to take some shots to cool off, we being such lightweights were now drunk. Thus the reason why we were standing like creepers in a bush getting ready to steal his cat. At the time it had struck me as odd because I never remembered having a cat while I was with him, but Ana had convinced me he did so we decided that this would be my pay back for the many things he's done for me.

"Shuuuuuuu!!!!! You're too loud!" I screeched to Ana.

"Look who's talking Kat!" She whispered, or at least tried to whisper, it was really more of a quiet yell.

We then proceeded to fall to the ground in a fit of giggles. For some reason I suddenly thought about how someone told me that theater kids didn't know how to party, Oh are they sooo wrong!"

"Ok, The spare key is in the flowerpot." Ya he was REAL original. We walked up and received it from the pot, opening the door emitted a loud squeak making me cringe. I turned to Ana and looked at our night clothes, black everything. Even our ski masks and superman capes.

"Let's do this."

Anthonys POV

I was on my bed finishing up the study guide for the next day of school. I was about to give up when I heard some voices. Walking to the window I heard the voices.

"Shuuuuuuu!!!!! You're too loud!"

"Look who's talking Kat!" Kat? Why was Kat here?

"Ok, The spare key is in the flowerpot" One of the voices said, I automatically knew it was Kat. What were they doing here? I wanted to know what they were doing here so I crept to the door and slowly opened it. The door opened and I heard , "Let's do this." standing right outside my door I heard them walk around downstairs, "Where is that stupid cat?" Ana asked loudly might I add.

"I don't know, Here Kitty Kitty Kitty." Cat? What cat...The only cat living in my house was Kat. Not sure what I should do, I decided to let them look around downstairs. I crept down to the study and decided to wait for them there. I slipped in and quietly shut the door, going to my chair. I heard some noises directly outside the door, "Hey, I think she's in the study!!!" Ana said rather loudly. Here it comes. The door swung open showing Ana, when her eyes landed on me she screamed bloody murder. Kat came running in saying, "WHAT!?" When she saw me she glared and shook her head.

"Should'a known..."

"DAMN YOU MR. BOOTH! THAT SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!" Ana yelled at me, putting her hand over hear heart. I resisted the urge to chuckle at it and kept a straight face. Kat looked at me with a death glare.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" Rolling my eyes I stood up, walking to the girls.

"This is my house after all, I mean it's outrageous that I would be here." I decided to be snarky today. Her eye twitched and I almost broke my charade and laughed.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked playing like I didn't know. Kat straightened up and looked at Ana. Ana on the other hand started cracking up, Were they drunk?

"We-um-we're here to uh get your cat?" Ana said dumbly.

"What cat? I don't own one." Then turning to Kat. "Would you like a cat, Kat?" She was still glaring at me, then proceeded to open and close her mouth repeatedly. Finally she opened it and whispered, "We've got to go Ana..." Then turned around. My heart felt like it was struck with a knife, then without a second thought I ran after her.

"Kat, Please don't leave." With that I broke down, I fell to the ground. "I need you, Please don't leave me again..." When the words left Kat and Ana gasped; I saw the tears forming in Kat's eyes.

"Don't do this to me now, I'm not ready to think about anything. Please let me just be a happy go lucky drunk teenager girl..." She said taking her hand from mine, I hadn't even realized I had taken it. I let the tears fall freely now, Not caring that the love of my life was watching me be weak. I could see Ana walk out the door and slowly close it.

"No, I won't let you go. You are my wife and I love you." I declared trying to swipe the tears from my eyes and standing up.

"Anthony! I can't F***ING DO THIS! DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN MY HUSBAND AND MY BROTHER, I CAN'T CHOOSE!" She bellowed at me. I whinced at the sharpness of her words and couldn't breath. She started to quickly walk to the door when Ana walked back in holding her hand up.

"Neither of you are going anywhere until your brother gets here, You are all going to sort this out. Kat, I am sick of seeing you in so much pain, Mr. Booth, I am over seeing you almost about to cry every class. By the way, Do you know that there is a rumor going around that you're dying? And that you actually love one of the teachers and HE said no to you? No? Well there is!" She exclaimed at us, Causing us to both stop in our tracks in shock. Guess they sobered up... Kat was the first to respond by saying, "My brother is NOT coming here. We and leaving now." Ana moved in front of the door blocking her so that she couldn't get by her. "No, You are staying got it? Jake should be here any moment, and you will sort it out." She repeated her earlier statement. When she finished what she was saying I heard the sound of a car closing outside, Guess he was here already. About five seconds later there was a loud knock, Ana moved back and opened it without looking and took her previous position, guarding the door from Kat's escape.

"Sit, Now." Jake instructed upon entering. We followed his orders and sat down on the couch, on opposite ends might I add. Looking up at him I realized we were close to the same age. When we were all seating in the living room Jake spoke, "Ana here has informed me that you, Kat, are taking this situation too seriously and putting too much thought into it. Now tell me why that is." He sounded like a freaking therapist. She dropped her heard to her hands and didn't say anything for about thirty seconds.

"Because I can't choose between my brother and my husband." It came out as barely a whisper.

"Then don't, I have this whole thing handled, Be with him and don't let this affect you. Just imagine that I am still gone, I haven't been back. It will be easier that way." He told us with a straight face and all honestly. Kat jumped up and got in his face, "YOU THINK IT'S GOING TO BE THAT EASY!? I CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN YOU GUYS, I CAN'T JUST FORGET ABOUT YOU!" I reached over and took her hand but she hit it away and continued. " Do you understand what it's like knowing you have a brother somewhere in the world but you don't know anything about them or what they are doing? If they are alive, or dead. NOTHING! What it's like to know that I have someone that can beat up all the guys for me, to protect me. Take my side with mom and dad!" She was crying now and I stood up and took her into my arms. She willingly went and tucked her head in the crook of my neck.

"Shhh, It's going to be ok. Breath." I said rubbing circles on her back. I admit, I was surprised that she went to smoothly into my arms, and I won't lie by saying that I hadn't missed it.

"It's n-no-not going to be ok though!" She wailed. I could feel her soaking my shirt. Looking up at the clock it read 11:43PM. Kat must have been emotionally tired, So I picked her up and said that I was going to be taking her to bed. She slowly started to fall asleep in my arms, Not struggling once when I tried to take her upstairs to our room. I walked in and put her to bed, Then walked back downstairs to continue talking to them. When I walked in they both looked, While standing up at the same time.

"How is she?" Ana asked. Jake stayed silent.

"Just tired, From stress you know? She'll be alright tomorrow. Jake, She wants to pick you. So That is what I am going to do, Let her pick you. I am going to call for the divorce papers tomorrow morning while she is sleeping, I am not letting her go to school either." Sitting down with a sigh.

"Are you kidding me? You're giving up that easily? She loves you and you obviously love her too. Don't give up on her so easily." Jake said while Ana let her mouth hang open.

"I am not giving up, This is what she wants and I am not going to let her hate herself or me." I said shrugging my shoulder. It pained me so much to say it, to even think it. I had to do it though.

"She may be choosing me but I won't let her. I can take care of this, I know you already know the gist of my story, So you also know that I have the power of the government behind me. Cheesy as it may sound, It's true." Jake said. Ana had been sitting there quietly the whole time, but made a kinda squeak sound. The small interruption from her made us fall into an awkward silence.

"I am so sick of this drama, please stop. For Kat, She can't handle it anymore." It was barely above a whisper, But still heard. Hell it was so quiet you could hear a pen drop in the silence.

"And you don't think I care?"

"obviously not if you are going to sign the god damn divorce papers!" She yelled.

"SHUT UP! Kat is upstairs sleeping!" I responded in a loud whisper.

"Well sorry, But She can't handle this, It's too much for her at the moment, you don't even know! She's-" She stopped herself before she said what she thought.

"She's what?" I asked eager to find out.

"Nothing, It's not my place to say. It's up to her." I shook my head at her, wanting to know but I decided against pushing her. I ran through every scenario that ran through my head about what it might have been, But couldn't think of anything. We slipped back into the quiet of the night and I couldn't take it anymore.

"I am going to bed, You guys go home." I stood up to go but was pulled back.

"Don't ask her what it is please, You can't know yet..." Ana said.

"Just tell me!" I finally yelled.

"I can't!"

"Yes you can!"

"NO!"

"yes!"

"No!"

"Ye-"

"I'M PREGNANT!" a third voice yelled from the stairs.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright guys, I know it's short like always and I'm sorry. I am just super stressed right now. I hope you like this new twist. BUT I IS STUCK! I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH AIDEN! Help! Haha

Hope you guys like it. Sorry if it sucks, and sorry for the LARGE amount of dialog.

Hope you like this and I hope you don't hate me for not uploading a whole lot, I've decided to tell you the many things I have to do.

School, Work, Writing, Theater, Singing, Piano, Flute. All of these things usually every day.

VOTE~COMMENT~FAN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Forbidden By Kristin

Teen Fiction

572K 12.4K 34
Olivia Chandler thought she had it all until she met the one man who changed everything. Her teacher. They are soul mates in essence but they know ho...
1.1K 0 50
A forbidden romance ignites when sports teacher, Alec Reed, and a student, Victoria Harrison, fall for each other. As whispers spread, they part ways...
3.4K 63 26
Reese Jones falls for someone she least expected she'd ever fall in love with: her teacher. She knew it was forbidden, but she took a chance anyway...
481K 11.2K 40
| COMPLETE | 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓...