TUMBLR ME ... J.B

By blondebiebah

@justinbieber: hey, you really shouldn't reblog pictures like that. . . HIGHEST RANKING IN FANFICTION #32 + ... More

+
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
lmao
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
love you guys so much (throwwwwback)
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
sequel!

forty six

10.9K 468 401
By blondebiebah

pLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS GUYS BECAUSE CMON THIS IS THE LAST
CHAPTER!! LeTS GET THESE COMMENTS BOOMIN

-

[marie]

"Will you be staying here when I'm gone?" Justin asked, I simply shrugged. I had no idea what I was doing after Justin had left. My mind couldn't pass that far.

"It depends on my work" Me and Justin had stayed up all night, neither of us could go to sleep. So we sat up in bed reminiscing on everything we've done together and played a lot of thumb wars.

We discussed many things like how awkward the time we first met was and how jealous Selena was, we both laughed at that part.

"You have to send me things back okay?" I said, smiling whilst laying on his chest.

"You're gonna be getting things all the time, oh I'm going to FaceTime you all the time too" Justin grinned, I nodded in complete seriousness "good, I'll really need that. I'll need to see you and how you're doing"

Justin nodded "I'll always be there when you need me" he was licking his lips, he leant down to kiss me whilst we lay on the bed. Our lips almost touched, then suddenly his phone alarm went off. He had to get dressed to leave.

Justin cursed grabbing his phone and turning the alarm off, he jumped on top of me and pulled the covers over us so we were in complete darkness and all I could hear was our breathing.

We were now zoned out and in complete heaven.

"Are you going to kiss me or do I have to make the first move?" I asked, not knowing what was happening because we were in darkness. Justin leant down on me and I felt all of him on me.

All of him. I bit my lip and kissed him hard "Justin I love you so much, don't go falling for another girl"

Justin shook his head kissing my neck and then my chest "no girl could compare to you, my princess.. Nobody"

I smiled, bringing his plump morning lips back to mine, kissing them once more. "Justin you've got to get going.." I sighed, knowing this moment couldn't last forever

Justin shook his head and kissed me again "my lips won't let you go" he smiled into the kiss,
I could feel his smile because he quoted his own song which was written for me.

I chuckled kissing him once more "c'mon up Justin, I'll get in the shower with you?" Justin pulled the covers off and jumped up.

"Really?" I smiled shaking my head, it got him up though! "nope now go get ready pop star, I'll be downstairs with your breakfast"

Justin smiled and shook his head "thanks princess, I'll be down in a minuteI mean, we haven't even had sex or done anything sexual yet, I'm not about to hop into the shower with him. May we regretfully remember that scary encounter with Jerry in the bathroom.

I rushed downstairs to cook for him, I wanted this to be perfect so I made him a full fry up. He likes those so bad.

I was dishing up for him when I felt strong arms slither around my waist and a chin rest on my shoulder "smells so good princess"

I grinned "only the best for the best" and passed it to him earning a Justin military wink, he pulled out a chair and sat down on the kitchen island to eat.

I stood opposite him and watched him, I liked watching him in the least creepiest way possible.

"Uh this is so fucking good" Justin groaned with his mouth open making me cringe "I will hit you Bieber, mouth closed bro"

Justin smirked and ate with his mouth wide open, chewing in my face "nom nom nom- mmm so good"

I walked over to him and hit him upside the head, he jumped off the chair and chased after me into the living room. I had pretty much no where to go.

"Come here princess, I won't hurt you" I shook my head laughing, if I got close to him I'd probably be saying goodbye to him with wet, pool smelling hair. That's not the plan.

"Let's do one last thing" Justin smiled, I nodded knowing whatever it was I'd be down to do it. Wherever he was. I'd follow with a smile. Nowhere was dull when I was with him.

Me and Justin decided to visit the beach one last time together. I couldn't breathe during the car ride. I felt my lungs close up as he held onto my thigh.

At the beach there were fans but they left us be. They let us have our last few hours together because Justin asked them for our space. I appreciated them for that so much.

"You gotta catch it princess!" Justin yelled throwing the frisbee to me, I just dodged it in fear. Justin shook his head laughing. I don't catch I run and hide.

"C'mon you got this one chance!" Justin yelled throwing the frisbee back to me. I obviously dodged it, picked it up and threw it at Justin's head making him fall back.

I gasped trying to hold in my laughter, I came to his side and examined his head "Justin.. I'm sorry I just - hahahah" I mean, I tried being sympathetic but it was too funny.

I fell to the floor and laughed with Justin who was also in hysterics, I sat on the floor with Justin whilst we were laughing he just hugged me.

Out of nowhere he just hugged my small body tight. My laugh turned into cries and I couldn't stop now.

I heard Justin's small encouragement talk.

"We're gonna make this work princess, we're strong enough"

"Remember that I'll never let you go"

All I wanted in life was to just stay here forever with him. In this moment for eternity.

I wanted to watch the blue cloudy skies change to the black night skies and watch the palm trees forever sway. I wanted to do this all with Justin. But we had to keep moving on up.

And to move on up he had to leave me for a while.

"I think we should just be best friends until I'm back.." I let go of Justin and felt the day fast forward again. The picture perfect moment ruined.

"What?" I asked, my voice broke a little with heartbreak. He said I wasn't just his best friend anymore.

Justin held my shoulders, bringing me closer to him again. "I want you to be happy whilst I'm on tour, I can't bare hurting you whilst I'm gone. You're going to see pictures of me and Selena as much as I wish you wouldn't. I just want to finish this contract and finally be with the one I love"

I bit my lip, this would be undeniably hard and it shattered my heart. I had to deal without Justin's love for one whole year.

My baby was leaving me lonely for a long while.

* at the airport, sighs*

Scooter was with Selena by the jet, fans watched us from the fences in amazement. Selena, me and Justin in one space not attacking one another? Damn that's a new one.

Selena walked onto the jet because she was bored of course, and didn't want to listen to our lovey dovey goodbye speeches.

It's sad, she's just a lonely girl who can't find someone who will love her with that attitude of hers. She can only love herself.

I held onto Justin's face and tried to remember every tiny detail, they were already locked into my brain but I feared I'd lose them within a year.

I know, I have google but that isn't the same. It isn't him, him. It isn't my Justin.

"It's not easy to say goodbye to you, but I'll do it because we've got to take a risk to make a change" I sighed, caressing his cheek. I wanted to feel him forever but that wasn't possible.

"you're always my princess, please don't fall for somebody while I'm gone" I shook my head because that couldn't happen. I couldn't imagine falling for anybody other than Justin.

"I'm always here for you princess, call me everyday.. please" Justin's eyes were desperate, like he was praying I would do what I did when we were just best friends.

Of course I would. I nodded with a small smile, I tucked my hair behind my ear and watched Justin in awe.

I couldn't believe this was our goodbye.

"Justin man, lets get going" Fredo yelled from the jet giving me a small wave then hiding in the jet again, I had briefly met him and he seems sweet.

Justin shook his head in anger, not wanting this moment to end. He grabbed my face and connected our lips together, I always felt that special spark with Justin.

I say I couldn't ever let him go yet today was the day he left. He promised he'd never let me go.

But here he was letting me go, I couldn't blame him though. This was his career. I wished him luck. I always wished my boy luck when it came to what he loves.

I stood back from our kiss and Justin took this as his cue to walk away, to make a new incredible memory for himself.

As he left my legs felt as if they'd give way, my heart was beating faster than it ever has before and I started to cry. It all just hit me like a ton of bricks.

I finally realised this is definitely what love felt like, but then again this is also what heartbreak felt like.

"Remember to Tumblr Me" I shouted out, smiling through the pain and tears. Justin turned around with a sudden smile on his face. "Careful what you reblog princess."

MY LOVES THIS IS THE END
OF TUMBLR ME.

IM CRYING AND THIS ISN'T A DRILL..

😭😩💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 13.5K 88
it all started when @justinbieber liked and commented on @justinesliit's instagram photo ----------------------------------------------------- BES...
552K 13.9K 83
Dedicated to the many beliebers of color! Always open for request, comment or inbox me. Highest Ranking: #200 in Fanfiction Thanks to all that have...
1.9K 165 57