His Cursed Mate ✔️

By AllieThatGirl_96

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Spin off to "Abused Mate'" You do not need to read AM to understand this... More

Chapter 1: Twin Trouble
Chapter 2: Party Time
Chapter 3: Stranger
Chapter 4: Oh uh!
Chapter 5: Fates
Chapter 6: First Day
Chapter 7: Pay back
Chapter 8: Confrontation
Chapter 9: Date Night:
Chapter 10: Date
Chapter 11: Temptation:
Chapter 12: Rejection
Chapter 13: Get-a-way
Chapter 14: Heat
Chapter 15: Consummation
Chapter 16: Game on!
Chapter 17: I did what ?
Chapter 18: What just happened ?
Chapter 19: Pledged Warrior
Chapter 20: Heading Back
Chapter 21: Introduction
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23: The Closet
Ch 24: The Fight
Chapter 25: Discussion
Chapter 26: Winter Ball
Chapter 27: Return to Moonlight Pack
Chapter 28: Interesting Night
Ch 29: Leap of faith
Ch: 30 What are we ?
Ch 31: First Fight
Ch 32: Surprise Date
Ch 33: Issac
Ch 34: Houston, we have a problem
Ch 35: Training Drama
Ch 36: One Month Anniversary
Ch 37: Dummy #2
Ch 38: Promposal
Ch 39: Crashing the party
Ch 40: Kicked Out
Ch 41: Prom
Chapter 42: Prom Part 2
Ch 43: The story
Ch 44: This is war
Ch 45: Torture
Chapter 46:
Ch 48: Roller Blading
Ch 49: Cravings
Ch 50: Amsterdam
Ch 51: Letting Go
Ch 52: Kiss
Ch 53: Surprised
Ch 54: Heartbroken
Ch 55: The Curse
Ch 56: Operation; Win Ashley back
Ch 57: The truth
Ch 58: The Strawberry Festival
Ch 59: Spying and laser tagging
Ch 60:Surprise Birthday Party
Ch 61: Research
Ch 62: Grayley
Ch 63: Proposal
Ch 64: The Ritual
Ch 65: Jealousy
Ch 66: Happy Birthday
Ch 67: I Do
Damian & Ashley :
Epilogue
Authors Note:
Random Facts About Me

Chapter 47: Graduation Day

17.4K 651 93
By AllieThatGirl_96

Authors Note : I am currently writing this chapter while I am stuck at a circle k with my car broken down. I have been stranded here for an hour now with my phone  dead and my iPad just happened to be in my sons diaper bag. So with nothing to do but hear my boyfriend cursing every curse word known to man, I decided to finally write this long over due chapter . My son is currently crawling all over me screaming out the window and waving at random strangers. So here it is, love you all

Update: It took me a while to upload because I had to go back and review and add things. Almost 6.000 words. Wow. I hope you enjoy, I've had writers block so it has taken me a while to upload. I apologize for the delay.

THERE WILL BE A SEXUAL SCENE SO I'M WARNING YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

P.S. The graduation scene in the chapter shows exactly how my graduation was. It was an exciting day, such a big moment in my life. I graduated June 3, 2014 at 3-4 months pregnant, you can kind of tell in the photo above(the guy is my fiance Nick). I graduated with a 4. 3 GPA with the Honors cord, the Beta Club cord, the National Honors Society stole(the white thing around my neck), and the Laurent Clerc Medal( for being in American Sign Language for 4 years). It was a pretty amazing day, I was the first in my family to graduate.

Damian:

Ties.
I absolutely hated them.
I wanted to throttle the man who had invented these useless men's garment whose only function was to dangle around your neck .
With a sigh of exasperation I flung the damned thing onto my bed, and look at myself in the mirror again. I decide to just open up a few buttons on my white button up shirt and roll up my sleeves. My black suit pants clung to my thighs, my shoes black and shiny. I decided against the black suit jacket and put my arms into the black gown. Graduation gown to be exact.
Today I would walk across the stage and receive my diploma.
Today would be my last day on Moonlight Territory.
  It had been exactly a week and five days since Ashley's rescue. After Ashley somehow miraculously gave Dante her remaining energy she had passed out and shifted into her wolf form. A few days later she awoke but only to discover that Lee had taken over. She refused to give Ashley back control until she felt she was able to "protect herself".
And so began two weeks of Lee growling and snapping at anyone who came near Ashley, including me. The day I found Ashley bleeding and broken was the day I knew couldn't do it, I couldn't stay here any longer. I had let the rouges get their hands on Ashley and for that I could never forgive myself . I had let it happen again.

  I heard a horn blare outside, bringing me out of my thoughts.
  I didn't bother to zip up the gown as I grabbed my cap and ran outside.
A black suburban awaited me, my father behind the wheel.

"My son finally graduating." he shook his head as if he couldn't quiet wrap his head around it.

"Dont start getting emotional on me, old man." I teased.

He laid his hand on my shoulder and held it there with a smile on his face. He finally cleared his throat and started the car.

Middleton High schools graduation was being held in the city. A few days ago we had practiced repeatedly our entering and exiting with the constant complains of everyone.

Parents sat in the bleachers with cameras ready to capture their son or daughters big moment, while the younger children ran around playing tag with the other kids .

I caught sight of my group by the bleachers all donned in the same black graduation gown. I introduced my father and watched with fondness as they instantly lightened up to him. My father could be an intimidating man but underneath he was soft.

My mind flashed me back to a few days after Ashley's rescue.

I had sat by Ashley's side neglecting to shower and sleep, my only concern being Ashley and wondering why it was taking her so long to shift back.

Dante walked into the room, grabbed a chair and sat beside me without a word said. It wasn't unusual for the guys to come by and sit here in silence, holding Ashley's hand since I refused to leave her side.

"Any change?" Dante asked.

"No. Doc said everything seems to be fine with her, she will awaken when she has rested sufficiently. " The silence settled over us the only sound the constant beeps from the monitors.

"You look tired, you should get some shut eye. I'll notify you if she wakes up."

I was shaking my head even before he finished speaking.

Dante let out a loud sigh before he stood up.

He opened his mouth before shutting it. His jaw clenched before he tried again.

"I want to apologize.."

" You don't need to . I understand why you acted the way you did."

He sighed again before slumping down in the chair beside me again.

"I was an asshole to you and I feel bad for treating you the way I did. I've seen the way you have been with Ashley, you love her don't you ?"

A smile curved my lips as I stared at Ashley's wolf. Even in wolf form she was beautiful.

"Very much."

"There is something that's been bothering me." his lips thinned into a frown "What made you reject Ashley in the first place?"

A wall immediately went up.

"I didn't want to be a one woman man."

Dante shook his head.

"You and I both know there is more to it than that. But I wont push you for an answer, with time you will tell me. "

He extended a hand out to me.

"I would like to start over, to be friends. After all you are Ashley's mate and I'm her warrior. I apologize for everything that has happened, about Peyton.." His voice cracked with emotion and I laid a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Its all good Dante. I hope everything works out for you and her."

Even though all I wanted was to extract my revenge against her, I understood the pain and betrayal he must be feeling.

A smile that didn't quiet reach his eyes appeared on his face.

"Don't be surprised if i'm not the only one to come and apologize. We all feel really bad for treating you like shit."

And sure enough I did receive apologies and the group was back together,minus Peyton .

Chris had decided that Peyton's punishment would not be decided until Ashley awoke, but until then a guard would be at her side at all times.

Dante hadn't spoken to Peyton since Ashley's rescue, neither had anyone else. She was a traitor.

Frankly I didn't see how this would work out in the end, no one would ever be able to trust her again. But for Dante's sake I hoped that this would all resolve.

"You okay son?" my father brought me out of my thoughts.

"I'm fine, just thinking."

He sent me an understanding look.

"It was nice to meet you kids, Damian I will be sitting with Chris and Samantha." He pointed towards the bleachers on the right where Chris sat with Sam and Issac, Don and Elizabeth sat with them chatting away, cameras in hand.

Teachers started motioning for us to go to our assigned spot which was in alphabetical order lines behind the bleachers, half our class was behind the bleachers on the other side of the room. The stage was in the middle and rows of chairs sat in the middle separating the honor graduates from the non-honor graduates . As the music started playing the line moved forward. Since my last name started with a B, before I knew it I walked forward meeting another student then walking in stride down the aisle and separating to our rows, mine being the honors side. Before I started dating Ashley girls would do my work, and after we would hang out in my room or hers doing work together. Ashley was a good influence on me. I sat beside a smiling brunette, which was soon replaced with a bored look as all the graduates were seated listening to the principle go on about becoming responsible adults and going out into the world.

After announcing the names of the alumni, he handed the microphone to the assistant principle who began calling up graduates . I was seated in the second row so my row was called up fairly quickly, I heard my fathers loud hollering and clapping as I shook the principles hand, stopping briefly for the photographer to take a picture. I sat back down and watched as name after name was called. I clapped for Lance and Lindsey, who had huge smile's on their faces. I couldn't help my eyes from traveling to Ashley's vacant spot next to Ash. He had the same grim frown on his face as our eyes connected. Ashley shouldn't have to miss out on this big day.

If only I had done my duty and protected my mate. She would be here, seated near Ash with a big smile on her face. Excitement in her veins as she walked the stage and received her diploma. Then she would go out and celebrate with her family and have a memorable day. Guilt gnawed at me.

The last row was called, Ashton the last in line.

My wolf started to howl at the same moment the assistant principle called out Ashley's name.

"Ashley Wayne."

A black blur ran up the platform, there Ashley stood winded as she hurriedly shook hands with the principle, and walked off the stage with a huge smile. I hardly heard Ash's name being called as my eyes followed Ashley back to her seat.

Ash followed closely behind a look of disbelief and happiness on his face. They talked animatedly. hugging and laughing.

My eyes raked her face, taking in her beauty and when she smiled that beautiful smile of hers I couldn't believe just how lucky I was to have her as a mate

The valedictorian and salutatorian gave a speech, before the principle went on to finish the ceremony.

"Its always a sad moment when its time to say goodbye to yet another graduating class of Middleton High school. As you go out into the world and flourish, remember that you will always be a Middleton wolf. I wish the best of luck to you all. Now move your tassel's from your right to the left" We all moved our tassels on our cap " Congratulation class of 2016, you made it."

Rounds of applause filled the room as the ceremonial song began, signaling row from row to get up and make their selves into the back room. There I searched for my homeroom teacher where I received my actual diploma, which I put in the black and grey diploma booklet.

Hugs and congratulations were given out all around me, as I searched for my friends.

"Damian!" I was tackled from behind as Lindsey wrapped her arms around me. "How does it feel to finally be out of high school?"

Her smile and energy were contagious as I wrapped her in a hug and twirled her around.

"It feels amazing, where is everyone else at?"

"You mean where is Ashley at?" she teased.

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help my cheeks from flaming.

"Lance said that they were headed up to a restaurant but his parents dragged him away before he could give me directions."

My father walked up and hugged me.

"Congratulations son, how about we go out for a celebratory dinner ? And of course you're invited Lindsey. "

"Sounds good, I know this nice restaurant not far from here." Lindsey chirped up, a wink aimed my way.

She put the address Lance mind linked in the GPS . We pulled into the parking lot of a nice Italian restaurant that appeared to be semi full.

"Table for three, please " my father said to the blonde hostess.

"Of course, right this way." She seated us at a table,my wolf going crazy "Your server will be right with you."

A pretty brunette handed us our menus, taking our drink order. I could feel the server ogling me but my eyes searched the room for Ashley.

"Ill give you a few minutes to look at the menu." the server said a brief look of aggravation flashing on her features when she noticed i wasn't paying attention to her.

I could barely glance at the menu as my eyes kept looking behind me where Ashley sat with the group, her parents and brother along with Don and Elizabeth. Ashley had removed her cap and gown to reveal a elegant black dress. Her hair flowed around her shoulders, a big smile on her face.

Our eyes collided and held, a look of unease passing through them. Our eyes held as I let my eyes roam her face, it had been two weeks since I had seen her.

I was so focused I didn't notice my father had gone to speak with Chris, until Lindsey tapped on my shoulder.

"Chris would like for us to join his party."

With a nod I informed the server we would be eating at another table along with my order of spaghetti and garlic bread.

Lance scooted over so Lindsey sat beside him. my father sat near Chris and Sam while the only open seat was right across from Ashley

"Congratulations Damian." Samantha said with a genuine smile, I saw where Ashley got her good looks from.

"Thank you Samantha."

"So what will you do now that you've graduated ?" Chris asked. "Will you start right away on your Alpha training ?"

I could feel Ashley's eyes on me and I was so thankful that the server came with our food. She suggestively rubbed her breasts against my arm as she placed my plate before me.

"Thank you." I mumbled, feeling the angry waves coming off of Ashley.

Thankfully my father had engaged Chris in a conversation, the topic of my training long forgotten.

The dinner went by slowly, too slowly for my comfort.

I made conversations with the guys and girls, occasionally saying a few sentences with Ashley. Sweat trickled down my back as I felt Lindsey's curious glances.

When the bill was paid, I thanked Sam and Chris before hastily making my way out of there.

I leaned against my fathers truck when they came out a few seconds later.

I waved halfheartedly at my friends. Meanwhile, Lindsey was taking her sweet time saying bye to Lance as if she wouldn't be seeing him an hour from now.

I climbed into the passenger seat as Lindsey climbed in back and my father started the truck.

We made our way back to the pack when my father spoke up.

"So what do you kids have planned for tonight ?"

" I think some kid from school is having a small get together." I shrugged.

He gave me a dubious look.

"So by little gathering you mean booze and half naked girls. I was a teenager once upon a time too, Damian. Be careful."

He reached over into his compartment and threw a box at me. A box of condoms.

Lindsey for some reason found that hilarious and burst out laughing.

"In case you and your mate decide to have sex, I'm too young to be a grandfather."

With an aggravated huff I threw the box at Lindsey, hitting her in the chest.

"Oww you butthole!" she scowled playfully before sticking her tongue out at me" Hopefully you will have the guts to make a move tonight, you hardly spoke a word to Ashley today. I thought you would be jumping in excitement."

"I don't want talk about it."

"Damian..."

"Lindsey, respect his wishes sweetheart." my father interjected.

She let out an exaggerated loud sigh but conceded. I could feel her disappointment in me as I looked out the window, hoping I was home already.

I spent the majority of the afternoon listening to Lindsey's nagging till Lance had come to my cabin to drag her away for some alone time. I knew that they had still not come up with a plan, seeing as they would not be able to both remain Betas to their pack if they wanted to be together.

I just wanted the best for Lindsey, and I knew that Lance was the guy for her.

-------

The party was already full blast, music blaring from inside. I could hear high squeals as girls jumped in the pool outback

Lance pulled up beside me Lindsey immediately dragging him to my side. We did a manly handshake, which I did to Ash as he walked up with Bailey.

"Where is Raven and Ashley at ?" I asked casually, Ian whining at her absence.

"They're trying to convince Dante to come out of his room,"

A grim silence settled over us. Dante had become a recluse since Ashley's rescue, he was having a hard time dealing with everything. We had to drag him out of his room more than a couple times, but he would make an excuse every time and locked himself back in his room. The only times he came out was for patrol or to visit Ashley. It would be a miracle if he came out tonight.

"Lets head in." Ash said as we all made our way inside.

I headed straight for the kitchen where I knew the liquor would be then caught back up with the group. We hung out back by the pool where we drank and talked.

As soon as my wolf howled in happiness I knew Ashley was here. Sure enough she appeared with Raven and Dante.

For once I saw a smile on Dante's face that I'm sure had to do with Ashley being back. Hopefully Peyton wouldn't ruin his mood,I had spotted her earlier but had ignored her.

My eyes raked down Ashley's form, taking in her short shorts that made her tan legs look a mile long. She wore a white tank top the outline of bikini top beneath .

Dante whispered something into her ear and she nodded her eyes searching the yard. Our eyes collided for a second before Raven demanded her attention. They headed our way.

"Hey guys." She greeted as everyone took turns hugging her.

Just as she walked up to me, Dante showed up with a carton of beer in hand, handing one to Ashley.

"Thank you, Dante."

She gave me a small smile before settling down in a lawn chair. Dante sat down, looking around cautiously. I'm sure his protectiveness had increased ten fold.

My eyes kept straying to Ashley as I drank my beer, hardly listening to anything anyone was saying. I ached to drag her onto my lap and plant my lips on her soft lips.

As if sensing my stare she looked my way. I glanced away and stood up.

"Gotta use the restroom, be right back." I said as Lindsey sent me a questioning look.

As soon as I reached the restroom I locked the door behind me. I splashed water on my face and stared at my reflection long and hard.

What was I going to do ? I groaned.

I would be leaving tomorrow and yet the thought of leaving Ashley made my chest construct in pain.

But I had to. If the past few weeks had taught me was that I was an incompetent mate. I had been unable to keep Ashley safe and that killed me. The past would always haunt me, it seemed. For a few months I had let the joy cloud my mind.

A knock sounded at the door.

"Be right out." I said with one final glance in the mirror.

As soon as I exited the door I was shoved into the room nextdoor. Sparks ran up my arm from where Ashley had grabbed my arm.

"So are you going to ignore me all night ?" She sat down on the bed a hurt look on her face.

I wanted so badly to kiss away her frown.

"Aren't you happy to see me, Damian?" She clasped her hands tightly on her lap, as if she was trying to stop herself from reaching for me.

"Of course I am." I ran a hand through my hair in agitation. Why couldn't things stop being be so complicated ?

"It doesn't seem like it. " She stood up slowly and walked towards me. I could feel the heat radiating off her body, I ached to touch her.

"Can I at least get a hug?" before I could respond she had her arms wrapped tightly around my torso.

My arms wrapped around her small waist, my nose burying itself in her hair.

She smelled mouth watering.

I wanted to kiss her.

I didn't.

As if reading my mind her lips trailed slowly up my chin and towards my lips. I forced my self to turn my head so her soft lips skimmed across my jaw.

Her arms dropped from around my waist as she stepped back from me.

I wanted to crush her to me and inhale her intoxicating smell.

I didn't.

"Whats wrong Damian ?" I winced as I heard the hurt in her voice.

I shook my head as I looked up at the ceiling , unable to meet her watery eyes.

"I'm leaving." I forced the words out.

A silence filled the room, but yet I couldn't take my eyes off the blank ceiling. I was a coward.

"What do you mean leaving ? As in back to California ?"

My throat had closed up with the amount of emotions I had bubbled in me.

"Damian?"

And yet I couldn't speak. If I opened my mouth I would take back my words.

Shock waves traveled from Ashley's hand as she forced my face down to look at her.

"I can go with you, cant I?" her eyes searched mine but I forced on my poker face.

"No."

She flinched back as if I had slapped her.

She let out an audible gulp as she let my chin go, and stepped back.

"Is this about me believing Peyton over you ? If it is, I am so sorry. I should have believed you, should have trusted you."

I shook my head again and forced the words out, even if it felt as if my heart were breaking.

"I told you months ago that I would give us a chance..."realization dawned on her face as her lip began to quiver and her eyes filled with tears. I forced the next worlds out of my mouth. " ..but I've realized that I'm not cut out for it. I don't want to keep stringing you along Ashley."

I opened the door, the music from downstairs a lot louder.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I shut the door behind me.

With a heavy feeling in my chest I made my way to the kitchen for a drink. Tonight I planned on drowning my sorrows away.

------

She was killing me. Ashley had stripped out of her shorts and tanktop, so she only wore her black bathing suit leaving little to the imagination. .

She sat on the side of the pool, her feet dangling into the water a beer in hand as she talked to Raven and Dante. A deep anger filled me as Aaron sat down beside her, his leg too close to hers. A flirtatious look on his face, he must have made a joke because Ashley threw her hair back and laughed.

She was a little tipsy, a long line of empty red solo cups and beer cans beside her. I made myself get up and head inside before I did something incredibly stupid.

You let her go, I had to remind myself as I grabbed a cup and filled it with tequila. I drank it in one gulp, letting out a cough as it traveled down my throat. Of course the effects wouldn't last long due to my fast metabolism.

With a resigned sigh I made my way back outside. The sight before me had my nails digging into my balled fist. I could feel a tingling in my gums where my canines fought to come out. I'm sure my eyes were turning black so I forced my eyes closed.

His lips better be off Ashley before I open my eyes or else I'm going to kill him.

Sure enough when I opened them his lips were still on Ashley's.

"Fuck it."" I spat as I made my way through the crowd, uncaring of the nasty looks aimed my way.

"Get your hands off my girl." I picked Aaron up by his collar and punched him, causing him to fall into the pool. He surfaced, sputtering with a furious look on his face and blood running down his lip.

Ashley looked at me shocked as I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

The crowd parted for me, sensing that I was in no mood to be messed with.

"Let me go you ass. " Ashley banged her fists on my back "I am not your girl, not anymore."

Her words only fueled my anger.

I only let her down when I put her into my car and buckled her up. I was peeling out of the driveway, my arms shaking uncontrollably I was surprised I made it back to the pack house without crashing. I got out, threw her over my shoulder again and marched up her room. Thankfully Chris and Sam were out on a double date with Don and Elizabeth and Issac was having a sleep over at a friends house.

I locked the door behind me and threw her on her bed, the only light from her bedside table

"Go take a shower. that should help . Then you're going to climb into bed and sleep ."

I walked into the bathroom and turned the dials of the shower till it was nice and warm.

She walked in staring at me in anger and disbelief.

"Who do you think you are ?" she jabbed her finger on my chest with every syllable.

"You do not want to test me right now Ashley." my hands were still shaking, the image of Ashley and Aaron burned into my mind.

"You know what, screw yo-"

I opened the glass door and walked in fully clothed with Ashley. I set her down gently, in the process her body sliding against my front.

She blinked up at me, the anger replaced with lust.

As much as I wanted to kiss her I forced myself to step back.

"Take a shower"

Forcing myself to walk out of the bathroom was one of the hardest things I had to do . I leaned against the door, trying to regain my composure. Ashley was too tempting for her own good.

I was soaking wet and causing water to pool at my feet. I grabbed a towel from Ashley's closet and dried my hair. I searched for a pair of lances old gym shorts and one of my shirts I knew Ashley had lying around, since she always claimed she liked sleeping in my shirts.

I laid down heavily on the bed, my face in my hands. I was so consumed by my thoughts I didn't realize that the shower had turned off. The door opened to reveal Ashley wrapped in a small white towel.

"Forgot to get a change of clothes." she said her eyes looking at everything except me.

As she walked into her closet I made myself get up and head to the door. I had already been here longer than intended.

Get out before you do something stupid, I yelled, like confess your undying love for her .

I opened the door when I heard her soft footsteps behind me.

"Damian.."

All my breath escaped when I turned to find a naked Ashley.

She walked up to me, her steps hesitant.

Go Damian ! my mind yelled but my legs were rooted to the spot. My mouth gaped open, my mouth having gone dry as the sahara dessert.

I rolled my eyes up to the ceiling, praying for some self control.

I could feel the heat burning through the shirt where Ashley laid her hands on my chest. Slowly, searing a hot path along the way, she cupped my face.

Her simple touch had me hard and sweating.

Her lips trailed from the corner of my mouth to my ear, her warm breath only increasing my arousal.

"Make love to me." she whispered huskily as she took my earlobe into her mouth and nibbled on it gently.

A great shudder rocked my body as I let out a loud curse. A man only had so much self control.

"I'm leaving tomorrow." I tried in a last attempt to stop this.

"Tomorrow is another day, tonight-" she kissed the corner of my mouth her eyes blazing with desire "tonight is ours."

Throwing caution to the wind, I cupped her face and did what I had been wanting to do all night. Kiss her. Ravishing her with my mouth, wanting desperately to get closer.

------------------------ sexual scene ahead !! --------------------------

She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist, a piece of clothing the only barrier from us finally making love.

I walked to the bed, never removing my mouth from hers. I laid her down gently, splayed before me looking every bit like a goddess.

Beautiful creamy breasts, flat stomach, shapely legs and her very core were at full display. I had never seen any one more beautiful and when her eyes met mine and she smiled softly, my breath caught in my throat.

"You're so beautiful." my voice came out husky to my ears.

She held out a hand to me, waiting for me to make the next move.

I should leave, I reasoned in my head, she will regret this. But the sight of her, beautiful and sexy drove me crazy.

As soon as I took her hand, she pulled me down so I now lay over her all my weight on my forearms. Ashley once more wrapped her legs around my waist and rocked against me. My nails dug into the sheets, a breathy moan leaving her parted lips. I strained painfully in my shorts when I ground against her. Her moans were driving me crazy, I needed skin to skin contact. I yanked at my shirt meanwhile trying to deepen our kiss. I couldn't get enough of her taste, her smell was intoxicating. With a groan I pulled away to yank my shirt off before my lips were back on hers.

When I felt her hands on the band of the shorts I pulled away laying my forehead on hers. My breathing was irregular, my heart beating erratically in my chest.

"Maybe we should stop." I breathed weakly.

"No" she flipped me over so she lay over me, her hair cascading over her shoulder and tickling me. She looked so sexy with swollen lips and flushed cheeks. And when she removed my shorts all thoughts went out the window.

-------------------- SCENE OVER !! -------------------

We made love all night long, unable to quench this intense desire for each other.

It was past 2 am when Ashley cuddled up beside me, laying her head on my chest. Her eyes drooped as she fought her sleep.

"Go to sleep, baby." I whispered kissing her head softly, holding on as if my life depended on her.

"I love you." She whispered as her eyes closed shut and her breathing evened out.

"I love you more Ashley." I whispered into the silence.

Hours after Ashley had fallen asleep I lay staring up at the ceiling trying to convince myself that tonight had been a mistake.

But it hadn't felt like a mistake.

And that's why it was one.

It had been one of the most amazing nights of my life, but just like everything else it had to end.

The rising sun cast light on Ashley's face, my gaze memorizing her every feature. Every nook and cranny, every freckle, every curve. I would never forget tonight for as long as I lived.

I slowly got out of bed, trying not to wake Ashley. She frowned slightly before relaxing, her hand curled as if reaching for me. I pulled the sheets up to her neck as I put on my discarded shorts. I turned on her desk lamp and sat down heavily. I found a blank sheet of paper and began to write a farewell letter. I folded it in half and scrawled Ashley's name on top.

My eyes strayed to Ashley's sleeping form, trying to put to memory how she looked at this moment. I was drawn to her like a magnet, the very thought of leaving hurt.

I pulled on my shirt, grabbed my still wet clothes and shoes and turned off the lamp. I laid a gentle kiss on her forehead before walking out. No one was up as I climbed into my car and drove back to my cabin. My father's suburban sat out front when I walked in. He was sleeping in the second bedroom, his snores soft.

My baggage was already in the trunk of my car, except for a few outfits still in my drawers.

I climbed in the shower, letting the warm water cascade down my unusually cold body.

It was six by the time I was done showering and dressing. I could hear my father shuffling, looking disheveled when he walked out in his checkered pajama pants. His hair stuck out in all directions, when he spotted me.

"You're up early." He said walking up to the coffee machine and starting a pot.

"Just ready to get back home." I lied, shoving my remaining clothes in a duffel bag. "Is Lindsey coming with us today?"

"Not sure, I think she might be staying the summer. She still has to figure things out with Lance." I could feel my fathers eyes on me, watching me. "You know you can stay the summer too, Damian. You don't start college till august and Alpha training can be put off till then too."

I was already shaking my head even before he was done talking.

"I would like to start as soon as possible."

A silence filled the room. A bee went off signaling the coffee was done.

"Damian..."

"Dad I'm old enough to make my own decisions. Just please respect them."

With a sigh he finally nodded, a look of pain in his eyes.

We ate breakfast before heading to the pack house and saying my thanks and goodbyes to Chris and Samantha. Thankfully everyone else was still sleeping, probably sleeping off hangovers. I didn't want to see there judgmental looks, it was already hard enough.

"You are welcome back any time Damian." Samantha said, with a smile and hug.

"Thank you Luna." I turned to Chris and shook his hand. "Thank you, Alpha."

"Chris. Like my mate said, you are welcomed any time."

With a final goodbye I climbed into my car and drove off of Moonlight territory with one final glance at the pack house.

I would never be back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.1K 36
For Vivian and Rowland Carter life couldn't get any better. They were the Alpha and Luna of one of the world's biggest Pack of wolves. They had the l...
511K 15.2K 26
Audrina has just found her mate, but there's a problem, he doesn't want her. She isn't his type and doesn't want to have a mate that looks like her...
3.4M 87.4K 50
[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own risk.] [A werewolf story] It all begin...
7M 255K 52
Lila had a family. And for a while they were happy. Then on her eighteenth birthday, her Parents, brother, and his mate died in a tragic car accident...