TUMBLR ME ... J.B

By blondebiebah

@justinbieber: hey, you really shouldn't reblog pictures like that. . . HIGHEST RANKING IN FANFICTION #32 + ... More

+
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
lmao
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
love you guys so much (throwwwwback)
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
sequel!

forty two

11.5K 438 272
By blondebiebah

[marie]

"Hey jay, look at this one!" I laughed showing him my phone whilst we were both listening to music together, it was of an article about us two. There was a theory going around saying we're pretending to be together for my modelling career publicity.

Another said I'm hanging around him to look good, like I mean I don't need a man to look good but damn, I must admit my jb does bring me style cred.

Justin smiled and kissed my cheek, he's always so lovey when we're alone and I love that. We don't get much time because we're so private. But the special times mean more to us.

"So.. I'm almost finished with my album" Justin grinned, I gasped at the new news and rugby tackled him on the sofa.

"No way.." He grinned with a nod "Uh, yeah way princess. And your song is on it, well a couple of your songs actually"

I smiled happily, hugging his body tight. I didn't care whether I was squashing him on this sofa I wanted him to know how much I appreciate that.

"When can I hear them all?" I asked with the cheekiest smile ever, he always fell for that one.

Today he didn't which is a huge bummer because that one always worked. "Nope that face won't work today, you can't see it until it's completely finished" I huffed but nodded, knowing how much of a perfectionist Justin is with his music. I mean, I am with my tumblr so I understand kind of.

"I'm going to get your moms cookies, if she asks where they've all gone I'm blaming it all on you!" I yelled causing Justin to tut and chuckle quietly, he knows I so would and Pattie would believe me.

Justin's point of view

Whilst Marie was gone I grabbed my laptop from the coffee table and hurried into my last Internet tab.

One year travelling the world all access tickets

I smiled, licking my lips in excitement. I was going to take Marie travelling for 2017, she told me she wanted to travel the world and damn. I'd make that happen for her.

I wanted to give her everything she wanted because she was worth giving up everything I had.

She came back behind me and clapped her hands making me jump in surprise, I slammed the laptop shut and sat on it. As you can see, I'm not the best at casual hiding.

Marie finished laughing and watched me knowing I was hiding something "what is it Bieber?" She asked with a small smile, it grew every second.

I shrugged, grabbing her face to kiss her until she forgot. She tapped my shoulder and broke from the kiss "stop changing subject with me jay, iknow you're being sneaky"

She chuckled, seeming like she remembered something. She whispered in my ear "are you watching porn?"

My eyes popped out of my head and I shook my head instantly, although it's not like I'm the most innocent Saint out there. "Of course not princess, damn do you watch porn?"

I asked earning a little gasp and hit around the head making me chuckle. I seemed to have her fooled. She'd forgotten all abou-

The laptop slipped from underneath me and into Marie's hands, she ran into the kitchen and opened it, I of course ran after her but damns my girl's a fast one.

As I ran into the kitchen Marie's eyes were scanning over the computers screen, well fuck.

"That ruined the surprise." I said at the door with a pout, Marie turned around with tear filled eyes.

She bit her lip and came running up to me, I knew where this was leading so I held my arms out to grab her thighs. She jumped onto me, her legs snaked around my waist and she kissed my cheeks then my lips making my nose twitch.

"Baby I love you so much,
I'm sorry I ruined the surprise I'm so sorry but I love you so much. You're too good to me" Marie cried, squeezing me tight.

I knew these were happy tears so I didn't sweat it otherwise I'd be on panic mode asap. I could chill knowing she was happy. I still don't understand how her love can do what nobody else can.

"Anything for my princess, I know you've wanted to visit different places so why not do it with your favourite boy in the whole world?"

Marie grinned looking around the room "so where's Matty Healy at? He's coming too?" My eyebrows raised and i gave her the you serious bro look. She chuckled giving me another hug.

"You'll always be my one and only, Justin" I smiled, loving the smell of her. She's got me looking so crazy in love all the time.

"I know that princess, hell your mine foreverrrrrr" I edged closer to her with the 'I'm about to dunk you into the pool so be prepared' look and she knew exactly what that meant. she backed away with a squeal

"No, Justin I'm warning you I'll drown you this time" I shrugged not effected by that threat, besides it would be freaking hard for her to kill me off. I am taller and stronger than her. Good luck princess.

I scooped her up into my arms and safely threw her across my shoulder "I'll unfollow you.. On tumblr!" She yelled hitting my back making me chuckle, she'd never do that in a million years.

That was her most cherished follow ever, and I must agree in the least self centred way ever.

As I walked to the back yard my phone started to ring, I groaned letting Marie down. She laughed in my face "ha! ha! HA!" I answered the phone and stuck my tongue out at her being my immature self, she's used to that now.

I opened the back door and stood outside watching Marie from the door, which was glass so I could see Marie on the sofa preparing Netflix for us both.

She says it's a thing her family does on Thursdays, so I told her we'd do it too. So she doesn't feel home sick. I want her to feel as comfortable as possible here.

Because one day I want her to live with me out here in Cali, one day just can't come soon enough.

"Hey Justin, you alright man?" Scooter asked me through the phone, I nodded to myself although he couldn't see shit "yeah I'm great, and so is Marie"

I was slightly annoyed he never asked about Marie, I mean, she's my girl you've gotta ask about her as well. We come as a package. Ask about her ass too people!

Scooter needs to take notes or something.

"That's great I need you at the office tomorrow, we need to discuss the 2017 tour." My eyes literally fell out of their sockets and I think I died on the patio floor.

"There will be no tour, I've made plans with Marie for 2017. No can doI was beginning to panic, I couldn't let Marie down. I couldn't fuck up her happiness again. The first time was more than enough.

Her face when she found out about our trip, was enough to realise I couldn't break this 2017 break off.

"You've signed so many contracts Justin, I'm sorry but it's signed and paid for. It will take place and you can't prevent that. I'll see you tomorrow" scooter put the phone down and I watched Marie laughing at a movie. Her smile was my world.

I lived to keep that smile alive, because that smile was the fuel to my happiness.

I sighed and sat down on the patio floor, out of Marie's view.

My eyes watered and I sighed "fuck, she's gonna hate me. I hate me."

I hit my forehead angrily and screamed inside my head, when everything was beginning to go the slightest bit right. My career lifestyle came back to fuck everything up for us.

my life was ruining,
my happiness was in shatters,
and my love was just about strong enough to survive an atomic bomb. I knew that, it was just the guilt that was killing me.

It's these dark times I'd rather pick my lover over my career.

I pulled myself together to go back to Marie before she suspected a thing, I washed my face with the pool water and drying with my shirt.

I had to act okay for her, I couldn't find the balls to tell her.

God this was so wrong and I should tell her upfront, it would save pain and hurt. I'm just too weak to upset her and see her frown.

"Justin you're missing this! Kevin hart is on Jay, you love him!" I smiled sitting with her, she rested her head on my lap and looked up to me.

Her hand held my cheek "you're red.. Are you okay?"

I nodded with a faint smile "just cold princess, just cold."

She nodded with a faint smile pulling the blanket onto us both and fell asleep in my arms, as I watched her. I realised I couldn't do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816K 5.7K 199
@JackJ liked your photo @JackJ followed you @JackJ commented on you photo Highest Rank: #2 in Fanfiction
488K 14K 78
in which a newly famous singer meets justin bieber, the singer she hates. "when the fame and the money and the girls drive you crazy . . ." * highest...