Let's Get Physical.

By Karasaekano

[READ] Taraji decides to go to personal trainer with her friend. After seeing the trainer, Terrence, she's no... More

Rude.
Still Rude.
Not True...
Reverse..
Nervous..
The "Date"
Best Day Ever.
Crazy Nights.
That's Sweet Of You
All This Special Treatment..
Lazy Day..
Beach Days
Sick Days
Taking Care Of You.
Back To Normal..
The Movie Date...
Fun In The House..
Deep Feelings And Past Regrets.
Admitting Feelings..
Just Absolutely Perfect..
Just Absolutely Perfect...Pt 2
More Than Friends, But Less Than A Couple.
Fun At The Mall
Tell Me, What Are We?
Dammit They Found Out.
I Really F*cking Love You.
No Regrets..
We Can't Prevent Our Affection...
Meeting Them..
Tarajis Birthday
Tarajis Birthday Pt.2
Moving.
Preparing.
Seeing The House.
Luxury Lives..
Hard To Resist You.
Remembering The Past
Thinking About Our Future...
Keeping An Eye On You.
Putting Up With Purple Passion
Made A Mistake.
I Can't Lose You...
You Gotta Forgive Me...
Faster Than Expected..
Coming Back...
Healing Up.
Try It Again.
Protecting What's Mine.
Bad News..
Can't Deal With This Pain..
Plotting.
Chill Day..
Terrences Birthday
Actually Just Relaxing For A Day.
Wedding Planning & Pregnancy Tests..
I Can't Believe This..
Double Trouble?!
Hectic In The House..
Ariyah Penda Henson & Josiah Dashon Howard...
New Family Addition..
Little Adorable Rascals..
Loads And Loads Of Wedding Planning.
Playful Couple..
Well Now I Feel Bad..
Getting Your Ass Back
Sucks For Me..
Maybe More Family Time Will Help.
Oh God.
Not Happening Again.
Stress Levels Are Increasing..
Confronting Them.
Hopefully Being Able To Be In Peace.
I Don't Even Know Why I Agreed To This.
Twin Drama

Dance Partner..

1.7K 80 26
By Karasaekano

Taraji POV

I woke up refreshed and happy to start with my new trainer today..I Don't think Terrence will be showing up either..after that weird incident. I got dressed in my workout outfit

And ate some breakfast. I was checking my phone and natahsa called.

N- hey girl maybe we should walk today..I'm getting tired of driving

T- me too, ok lets walk. How far are you?

N- down the street I'm tryna speed walk

T- I'll just meet up with you

N- ok

T- ok

I hung up the phone and grabbed my stuff. I met up with natasha and we walked together. "Damn it's hot as hell out here today!" she said as we walked. "I know right, by the time we get there we're gonna be done for the day." i told her and we laughed. We were walking, so it was gonna take a little longer to get there. When we finally did we were so happy. The place has air conditioning, so we felt amazing. Romeo came and greeted me. "Good morning taraji, today the schedule changed a bit. First you work out with terrence like we said yesterday, then you go to your new classes, yoga and pilates, then the erotic dance class with me, sadly for you terrence has to go to be at class with you because he's your personal trainer, so he's not gonna have any other clients to be with so he might as well join you in yoga and pilates." he told me. I groaned loudly as as romeo hugged me and walked away and terrence walked up. "Who peed in your cereal?" he asked me. "Your mom" i told him rolling my eyes. "My mother died when i was younger." he said looking away from me. "Oh my god...sorry for saying that.." i said. "Whatever. We got a workout to do let's go" he told me walking away. I sighed and followed behind him. "What are we doing today?" i asked him crossing my arms. "Lunges. 30." he told me. I nodded and we started. I finished almost before him by 3. I reached my water bottle and he got it from me. "The hell? Give me my water bottle back asshole. Don't start with me" i said reaching for it as he held it in the air. I was kind of alot shorter than him. I was 5'2 and he looked to be about 6'3. "You don't need it short stuff." he said seriously. "Ugh i hate you.." i told him. "I hate too but i never say it." he said putting my water in a locker and locking it. "You're not even sweating. Stop being weak" he told me writing something down. "I'm not weak. At least i don't stalk people" i told him. "At least I'm not a walking final destination, you're such a clutz" he said shaking his head. I ignored him and we did the next workout which was 25 burpees. He finished before me and watched me from the side. "Still staring huh? I thought you didn't like what you see" i told him as i continued. "I don't but there's nothing else to do so.." he said with a straight face. "Why don't you go write something down in your handy dandy notebook?" i asked him laughing. "Don't ask me anything, as i said before." he said. "Well as you can see, i do what i want..and say what i want." i told him. "Is that why your mouth never stops running?" he asked me. I finished the burpees and walked over to him. "Don't question me again." i told him as he said to me as we did the next workout. It was jumping jacks and there was no way to prevent from shaking something. If i did them facing away from him, my ass would shake everytime i jump. If i do it facing him, my boobs will shake. I just did them away from him so i wont have to look at him. We did 50 and he once again finished before me. "Why don't you ever do them in sync with me?" i asked him. "I don't wait for anyone, i do my own speed." he said leaning against the wall. "Well how did you get this job if you go ahead of the people you're training? You're helping them lose weight, not just worrying about you." i told him. He rolled his eyes snd the room grew quiet. He walked up to me from behind and i saw him in the mirror. He came next to me and started doing them with me. "Pfft, to late now. Don't need you're help." i told him as i finished. We did the rest of the workouts and he finally gave me my water back. I then see a little boy run into the gym and up to terrence. "Hey buddy! How are you?" terrence said picking him up. Oh hell no, this nigga had a kid but be stalking every move i make? A women then walked in. "Why come you haven't been bringing him up here anymore?" terrence asked the woman. "Because it's been so hard in georgia..new job and stuff you know.." she replied. Terrence nodded. "You missed me buddy?" terrence asked the little boy..he looked exactly like him so i know it was his son. "Hey we gotta go but I'll be back up here next week.." said the woman. Terrence sat the little boy down. He waved them goodbye and they left. I started laughing at how terrence looked when he smiled. He looked hilarious. "What?" he asked me and i kept laughing. "Nothing now let's go to the next class." i told him. In the next class it was a mix up of yoga and Pilates first we do a Pilates exercise then we do a yoga exercise and it continues going back and forth. Sadly terrence had to take the spot behind me since everywhere else was filled up. First we did downward dog, which i was nervous about since i was wearing shorts today. I saw terrence doing it and he fell and everyone giggled at him, especially me. "Ha. And you say I'm weak" i told him and he sighed, although i saw a small little smile and saw him shaking his head and tried again. Next we did the puppy dog stretch. I turned around at how terrence was trying. I chuckled and he looked up but froze when he saw me in my position.

Oh no. I messed up again. I saw terrence immediately look away and lick his lips. Ugh i didn't like guys looking at me. The next positions was a pilates position.

Thankfully it wasn't one i had to do facing terrence. I really liked this class..besides the terrence part partially, but it really worked your muscles. I felt the burn in all the right places. The next pose was a yoga pose. This one i wasn't too fond of..

I had on some nike excersize shorts, which of course shows your ass nearly completely. "Really stretch on this one ladies!" shouted to trainer. I sighed and stretched it as hard as i could as she said too. I kinda felt bad for terrence...half of this stuff he couldn't do and since he loved fitness so much it's sort of an embarrassment when there's something you can't do. I turned around and looked at terrence and i saw him looking at the ground. "Heads up!" the trainer instructed. Me and terrence sighed and did as we were told. I felt like i was being watched...which i figured i was. I turned and saw terrence looked like he was in pain or something. "Aww is this position to hard for you?" i said pretending to be sympathetic. He shook his head as we finished the stretch. The nest position was yet another uncomfortable one. Why are all of there so sexual? I guess it's ok if it's women but there's...terrence.

I was hoping we wouldn't have to do this one. I slowly and cautiously bent down and did the stretch. The stretch actually felt good...to my body. I saw terrence bend down slowly and go into the stretch as well. I heard him mumble something under his breath...i guess he was struggling. "Alright! Now were going to slowly crawl into laying flat on our stomach from this pose!" the woman told us. I slowly crawled into the flat stomach. "Good everyone now let's repeat 5 times!" she told us. I did it slowly each time like she said. And each tome i heard a grunt from terrence...he's not flexible so this must be hurting him. That's what he gets! "Great! Last position everyone!" she said. And it had to be the world classic..

"Yeah....lady I'm not gonna be able to do that." terrence said sitting up as i slowly bent down into the stretch. "I guess you're not as good as people say you are." i told him laughing. He sighed and tried to go down into the stretch. "How are you even doing that?" he asked me. "How are you still staring?" i snapped back at him and he shook his head as if he had just woken up from something and went into the stretch. "Alright ladies that's all for class..the last stretch is feet together, but that's just a recommendation." said the trainer rolling up her yoga mat. Terrence stood up and walked to me, but i didn't realize until i did the stretch. I opened my eyes and see terrence stand behind me. "What the hell!" i shouted standing up. "What are you complaining about now? Come on we got a class to go to" he said walking past me nudging me. I rolled my eyes and drunk some water. "Hey wait. What happened to mine?" he asked me. "You don't need it. Stalker." i told him walking past him and towards the next class. Ugh this reminds me of highschool.

We went to the erotic dancing class with romeo. Me and terrence went in and put our stuff down. "Hey guys! Alright i got something steamy for you today!" he said smiling and rubbing his hands together. Me and terrence groaned and looked at eachother. "It is.....dum dum DUM! A lapdance!" he shouted cheerfully. "Awe damn!" me and terrence both said at the same time. Terrence sat in the chair that was in the middle of the room and sighed. "It's not that bad...i promise" said romeo slyly laughing. Me and terrence gave him a look like he was lying and he taught us the moves. "This lapdance is basically all about teasing. Keep it professional and sexy at the same time" he said playing the music. He showed us how to do the dance.

I saw terrence start to look uneasy. He stayed bug eyed the whole time. (Especially at 2:12) he cleared his throat. "Ok now this is the grinding part

This second part of the dance is a little more sexual but you guys can do it" romeo told us. At the part where i had to get on terrences lap and graze his neck with my lips he grabbed me by my sides. "What the fuck!" i shouted slapping his hands and getting off of him. "What? Isn't that in the dance?!" shouted terrence. Romeo looked confused. "Sure." he said scratching his head. "Yes or no romeo?" i asked him. "Yes.." he said clearing his throat. "See?!" terrence said as i pushed him back in the chair roughly. "Don't touch me the wrong way asshole" i said as the music started up again. We started from the second part (the second video) and at the part where i had to grind him and hover over him we looked into eachothers eyes again as he grabbed at my sides again. At the part where i laid on the floor and spread my legs while putting my hands between them i saw terrence looking away uncomfortably. When i laid between his legs and flipped onto him he grabbed me by my waist roughly helping me to sit up. Then at the last part i had to grind him and rub his ears with my lips. Then when the songs was over i got up and gave romeo a high five. "That was amazing girl damn! Shouted romeo spinning me. I turned around to look at terrence and his shirt was soaking wet. "Are you ok? The hell you sweating for you didn't do anything but sit there looking like a jack ass" i said as me and romeo. Terrence wiped his face with his shirt and got up. "Oh wait guys...there's still one more dance left.." romeo said smiling. "Yeah...no." said terrence walking out. "What the hell is his problem?" i asked romeo. "I think he started sweating uncontrollably for a reason.." romeo said. "And what reason was that?" i asked confused. He just shook his head and i shrugged and walked out. I saw terrence out there still sweating and drinking some water. "I thought i hid your water bottle.." i said to him. "Found one" he said gulping down some water. Natasha came out of her work out room. "Taraji how come you not sweating as much as he is?" she asked me. "I don't know we were in our erotic dance class and he started doing that." i told her. "Wait...EROTIC? Do you even know what that means taraji?" she asked me. "Of course i know what the hell it means..i wanted to do it with romeo but sweatzilla here had to tag along so we ended up being partners.." i said sighing. "Ohh.." natasha said smiling. "You so slow sometimes but that's why i love you" i told her as we got our stuff and left. Terrence was there drinking another bottle, he got dehydration problems or something? Me and natasha walked back home and i took a shower, ate, and watched t.v. i actually had a pretty good time today...even though terrence got in the way sometimes. It wasn't that bad..hope it'll be ok tomorrow too...

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6.1K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
16.2K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
531K 8.5K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...
344K 13.8K 39
*Completed* ||"Actually, Mr Parker. We were showing the new girl to her class." Seth says as he pushes me forward, in front of the whole class. Serio...