The Betrayed Prince |Percy Ja...

By TheSecretiveAngel

A/N: I do not own anything except for the things I made, all belongs to Rick Riordan. I know, I know. It's no... More

Disclaimer! RED FLAG! MUST READ!
Chapter 1: The Betrayal
Chapter 2: The Last Piece
Chapter 3: The Dark Echo
Chapter 4: The Couple of the Dark
Chapter 5: The Creator
Chapter 6: The Wings of the Heir
Chapter 7: The Queen of Stars
Chapter 8: The Phoenix Dragon
Chapter 9: The Floating Building
Chapter 10: The Three Years
Chapter 11: The Reunion
Chapter 13: The News
Chapter 14: The Not-So-Suprise
Chapter 15: The Departing
Chapter 16: The Return
Chapter 17: The Many Confrontations
Chapter 18: The Breakfast Encounter
Chapter 19: The Mask
Chapter 20: The Unnecessary (Not Really) Chapter
Chapter 21: The Memorial of the Fallen
Chapter 22: The Appearance and the Departure
Chapter 23: The Red Meeting
Chapter 24: The Revival
Chapter 25: The Callis
Chapter 26: The Worried and the Sacrificing
Chapter 27: The Preparation
Chapter 28: The Battlefield
Chapter 29: The Treason
Special Chapter: The Early Years
Chapter 30: The Reconciliation (Finale I)
Chapter 30.5: The Goodbyes (Finale II)
Necessary Aftermath Notes
{N E W S }

Chapter 12: The Celebration

45.5K 833 1K
By TheSecretiveAngel

Chapter 12

The Celebration

~Neulara, Origin~

|Percy Jackson|

~

We floated above Neurala with a medium speed using my powers at air. Everyone looked at the place in awe, like this is the greatest thing they've seen. It probably is.

As soon as we entered the portal, Fyna had disappeared which makes sense since it was a hologram and the fact that I told her to take a rest.

"Where are we?" Silena questioned.

"This ladies and gentlemen is Neurala, located at Origin Chaos' main planet."

It's night time already, the stars burned brighter than in Earth. We have a sun too, though it's not the sun. It's another element, a much gentler one called Asteria.

"Are those floating buildings?" Beckendorf said.

"Indeed they are. Some are house, some are important rooms that you can't enter unless you're given permission."

"Are we going to the palace?" Michael inquired.

"No." I answered bluntly.

Nevalth chuckled in my head, "Keeping them in suspense, huh?"

"Go ahead, fly to the room and rest if that's what you want."

"Oh sure. Good night, my prince."

"See you tomorrow, my phoenix." She jumped off my head and turned into a bird size, flapping her bright fiery red wings at the same time.

"Where is it going?" Zoe asked.

"She," I insisted "is going to sleep. Which you all would be doing too, when we get to the house."

"THis is all so cool!" Ethan claimed.

"Wait till you see our house."

"We all are living together?" Bianca asked.

I nodded, "Yes, with other two of my friends."

"Percy," Silena called, I looked to her with a raised eyebrow "Why was that girl calling you 'Your Highness'?"

"Maybe you should piece it all out." I said vaguely, "I tried making her say my name but she only calls me that when we're alone." I sped up our process while telling them "Since it is quite late, I would be bringing you to your rooms so you could rest. Trust me, you'll love the house and the rooms. Tomorrow, I would take you to Chaos and he'd take over then. After that, either me or Fyna would take you for a tour around the house. The rest you can do what you want."

THey nodded.

"So where is this cool house?" Just as Leo asked, we stopped in front of the house. All received a raised eyebrow. "Will we fit in here?"

"Oh sure." I replied, "Despite it's size, it could adjust as big as a skyscraper without changing appearance on the outside unless you want it too." I dropped them on the front porch, the door opening as soon as I step floor.

As soon as they saw it, their jaw dropped. It's as big as a normal cabin in the camp.

I directed them the magically appearing elevator, waving at Sylas and Harmony as they battle it out on the game. "Who's winning?" I called out.

"I am!" Both claimed, without looking at us.

"Are they the ones?" Harmony asked, still not looking.

"Yeah, you meet them tomorrow. I'm going to bring them to their rooms."

Sylas beamed, turning briefly "Oh yeah, you guys are going to love your rooms!"

I pushed them all in the elevator, and pressed the 4th floor.

"Why do you guys keep on saying that?" Castor asked.

"You'll see."

~

We ended on the first door, telling them to step back. I know that the room looks plain and that they would look disappointed which makes it the more effect.

I opened the door, they're eyes widen in anticipation only to fall. I laughed. "Okay, who wants this room?" I asked.

Silence.

"Come on! They're all the same!" I urged.

Silence.

Castor stepped up, determination on his face. "I'll take it."

I grinned, "Atta' boy." I turned to everyone, "No one steps in unless I tell you too, okay?" They nodded. "Castor, once you step in there is a pad at the back of the door and I expect you to put your hand in, okay?"

He nodded, sort of nervously.

I let go of the handle and closed the door. I gestured for Castor to open it, and he did taking a tentative step inside. Once both of his feet is in, the room was bathe in warm violet light. When everyone's eyes adjusted everyone gasped. Castor did as he asked, putting his hand on the pad to make the room his.

"Now, everyone may come in."

Everyone stepped in, their jaw dropped. "How is this possible?" Zoe asked.

"The room transforms into what the person wants it to. No one can step in unless you press their hand in this palm. It makes sure that the room belongs to you only."

" I wanna go next!"Leo exclaimed

We all go out of Castor's room, while Leo jumped to the door a few doors away. The room was bathe in red light and soon enough, the room turned into like the Bunker 9. Leo stood in the middle of the room with a victory sign.

"Dude, this thing are insane!" Luke claimed, as he look around. When we all gathered around the hallway, everyone went ahead and picked rooms that's not occupied.

When there was none left, Nico stood confused and raised an eyebrow at me. I gave him a 'wait a second' signal before turning to everyone. "Well, I'll leave you all to your rooms. See you tomorrow. Good night, guys."

"Where is Nico staying?" Bianca questioned.

"Don't worry, I'll handle it." I waved at her, bowing slightly to everyone before tugging Nico away. We walked straight ahead, before turning right.

"Do I even have the space for this army of yous?"

We walked straight ahead, climbed the short stairs before turning right. Sylas room is on the left. Technically, Nico has the whole hallway to him.

I glanced at him, and ruffled his head. "I didn't expect you to be at Elysium and for you to find me."

"Neither did I." He grumbled, "Where are we going? Am I even staying at the same house as you guys?"

When we reached a door at the end the hallway, I stopped. "This is your room, Nico."

He frowned, and opened the door peeking in the room. THis room is more bigger and more nicer than the others even though it doesn't matter.

"Why am I separated?"

I grinned, "Because you are my right hand. Nico di Angelo, you will be my second in command."

"What?!"

I frowned, "Why? Do you rather not have it?"

He shook his head, "No, no. I am honored but why? After everything..."

I small sad smile graced my lips, "Because you were the only one who stood by my side. Even though things have happened between us, you're still my friend. Besides, you are the strongest demigod I know and my little brother. You deserve it."

"I-I-I'm not!" He protested, his ears turning red.

"You are. You had learned your powers at a young age, you went through Tartarus alone and carried the Athena Parthenos at the cost of your life and those are just the start. Don't you fight with me on this, Di Angelo."

Nico laughed, "Thank you, Percy."

"Goodnight, Nico. It'll be a long day tomorrow."

"Where is your room?"

"It's in the top floor." I replied, "I should go now, I have to report to my father that I'm back."

"Poseidon?" At the mention of the sea god's name, the room's temperature decreased as my mood darkened. The memories flowing back to me like water from a jug. "Percy?"

I shook my head and replied with a simple "No. See you tomorrow, Nico. Rest well."

Before he could say anymore, I disappeared in a flash of light.

~

I slammed open the star full door to Chaos' room with force that he jumped from his desk. I laughed evily, "The time has come. I will defeat you once and for all, Chaos!"

He glared at me, a smirk in his lips as he goes around the desk. "You can never win against me, Percy!"

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that. I'll see you on the battlefield, Chaos." To add for effect, I snapped my fingers and vanished in the sea-green light.

~

"Ha!" I laughed, "I believe I win." I breathed, as I had Chaos' underneath my sword.

"Not yet." He smirked, when all of a sudden I was underneath him. His black hair wet, his clothes sticking to his skin from water and probably sweat.

I, too is on the same boat as him. I am soaked and sweating and both of us probably has a few bruise here and there.

"I win. Again."

I smirked, "You fool," I stated pulling out my gun, "You fell for it." Just as I said it, I pressed the trigger sending my father a few feet away from me. I teleported to him and grin, my gun pressed on his chest. "I. Won."

For one last good measure, I pressed the trigger sending splatters of paint everywhere even on me due to the close proximity.

"You will pay, Percy." He promised, groaning as soon as I got of him. I held out my hand and grinned at him. Proud at myself for beating him.

"Good game." I told him.

"Likewise." He replied, grinning.

We do this every few weeks and today just happened to be the day. It's a paintball game along with using practice swords and our elements around us.

I spread my 17 foot wing just as Chaos' did his. His was a galaxy, like mine, but it has white fire on all random places. If mine burns with phoenix fire with sea-green, his was pure black with blue. We could re-tract our wings any time we want. I only let them out when I'm at my room or any formal meeting or gathering. It's a show of power, Chaos told me.

It blazes up when my emotions are on overdrive, or when I say my title (also that darn crown appears) and when I want to.

I nodded at him and went up into the air and waited for him. Soon enough he was beside me.

"How was the trip to the Underworld?" He asked me

Chaos and I have mind-link with each other so when there are things we don't want anyone to hear, we do it through that.

"Uneventful. Hades was a little hesitant but after telling him that he'd have to face you, he gave in."

I heard him chuckle in my head, as he went above me and rolled over.

"The Olympians are prideful, that it's the reason for their almost downfall."

I hummed in response, "True. If they keep ruling like arrogant asshole it would be the end of them."

"Let's hope not. They're not exactly the best but they're better than any other."

Chaos and I cruised along the starlight night peacefully, our wings leaving a vapor trail as we move in unplanned schronity.

Soon, we reached the top of the castle. We bid our goodbyes and went separate ways, him on his own floating building while I go inside the house as quiet as the air and transported inside the safety of my room.

~

*Nico Di Angelo*

I woke up in my cloud like bed, I laid there staring at the sky---or ceiling. I can't believe a room such as this exist. It's a good thing I have the hallway to myself or it'll be embarrassing.

As soon as I stepped in, the room turned into what I imagined Mythomagic when it comes to life.

Here I thought I was over it.

There's doors that stands out with labels. I wonder what else is in this house.

I guess it was a good thing that I came to Elysium yesterday. I've been searching for Percy since he disappeared. Everyone in the camp is too but I couldn't care less, after what they've done. I go back to give them an update once in a while now, I don't have to.

I wonder how Hades is going to react.

Getting to join Chaos' Army seems like a dream, and being second in command too! I didn't even know such thing exist.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. As I stood in the hot water, the water pelted to my skin Percy's face appeared in my mind.

Even if he seem normal, the light in his eyes had become dull. There isn't anymore of that glint in his eyes that's full of mischief.

What else happened all the years he's been missing?

~

I step out the door and began walking out, and down the small case of stairs that leads to the hallway where the others are. THat's when I saw a certain raven-haired guy sitting on the steps reading.

Wait.

READING?!

"Percy Jackson, are you reading?" I asked as I moved closer to him all the while yawning. Maybe I should just go back to sleep.

He jumped and the book disappeared in his hands. "Shit, Nico!" He said.

"Where'd the book go?"

He waved his hands away, "Somewhere in my room, probably. Good morning, how's your room?"

I flushed, looking away. "It was fine." I grumbled, "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm waiting for you all to wake up, such as your lovely self, so I could take you to Chaos." He answered, "THat old man expects me to be his messenger, not that I don't want to take you to him, don't get me wrong."

"What time do you suppose they wake up?"

"In a few minutes."

~

"Where's that dragon of yours?" Luke asked as we wait on what seems like the throne room. Three thrones. The biggest one is galaxy and written in Greek is Chaos' rank or title and what not, a crown floating for no reason. The second is almost the same size as Chaos'. It's a swirl of sea-green with stars around and there's the title and also a crown floating.

Percy leaning on one of the silver and gold spiral pillars pointed at one of the direction of a big building.

What I saw took our breath away, a dragon about the size of America and Canada combine is flying around with burning fire with sea-green or blue appearing at random times.

"Woah! Aren't the people scared?" Ethan asked.

"They're use to her. They like Nevalth."

The door burst open, "Greetings, my human chamber pots." A guy with black hair, and a galaxy eyes wearing some clothing that has the galaxy in it entered; his cloak bellowing behind him as he laugh obnoxiously.

"Did he just call us chamber pots?" Luke whispered.

I look to Percy, wondering if this is the guy we're serving and that Percy seem close with. Percy just shook his head with an amused smile.

"Great entrance. Have you been watching anime?"

Chaos laughed, "And whose fault is that?" The creator of the universe walked in front of us and smiled while we went down on our knees.

"You didn't tell them?"

Percy smirked and shook his head, "Can you tell?"

Chaos groaned, "You're infuriating."

"You're just mad about last night." Percy shot back. We watched back and forth between the two waiting for Percy to be obliterated for talking like that to the most powerful being in the world.

"Please, rise. I hate it when people do that." Chaos said, and we did. "Welcome to Neurala. I take it that you had a good sleep?"

Chorus of nods.

"I am Chaos, as you already know. You all must be the Section Leader that Percy have chosen."

"Wait, hold up!" Leo announced, "What do you mean leader, Lord Chaos?"

"It means, you will be commanding parts of our Army."

We all turned to Percy, "I thought you said we would be part of the army." Bianca stated.

Percy nodded, "Yes, I did and you are."

"We're not even trained!" Zoe said.

Percy shrugged, "You would be."

"Why?" Michael Yew asked.

"Because I know you'd be perfect for it." We all looked at each other, uncertain. "You guys could say no, if you want." He added later on.

"No, we're honored." Zoe said. Percy jolted upright and looked away, after nodding pink tinting his cheeks.

Chaos clapped, "Okay. Percy?"

Percy clapped his hands and the door burst open again, and holographic people came in. Maids and butlers.

What?

They moved in front of Percy and bowed. He waved his hand and told them, "Don't do that." He groaned. Ah, Percy. Modest as ever. "Anyway, thank you all for coming." He told them.

"It is our pleasure, Your Majesty, Your Highness." They all said in unison.

"This are the main guest for tonight," Chaos said, gesturing to us while we stood dumbfounded at what's happening. "We hope you can help the, get ready for tonight. I trust you on that."

THey nodded, "Yes, Your Majesty."

Percy turned to us, "THis are our helps. Don't worry, they agreed to it. They're not slaves. I made sure. THey're going to help you get ready for tonight. Each one of you gets one."

"What's happening tonight?" Silena asked.

Percy grinned, "Your welcoming party of course."

~

3 long hours later.

I'm ready to strangle that Percy Jackson if he doesn't tell us what's about to happened.

I met up with the others at some part of the castle, looking beautiful. I smiled at Bianca who gave me a reassuring smile. We were guided by a guy who wears an armour, he looks friendly but at the same time scary.

The people who helped us get ready are trailing behind us too.

"This way." He said as he guided us towards the throne room.

When we stopped at the giant door, he smiled "Congratulations." He said as he opened it.

THe once empty room had transformed into something else. Decorations here and there, food and stuff. A music played lowly into the background as people mingled around. The room had turned into a glittering ballroom but this is the throne room since there's the chair. I looked around for Percy and saw him talking to the people we saw on our arrival. He was pouting.

His hair was tamed slightly but still held his usual messy hair, he wears something much different than mine and anyone else. He has a sea-green with fire cloak behind his back with no hood it was held together by a silver and gold chain.

We walked over to him, his eyes widened and his smile brightened.

"Hey guys!" he said. "Let me introduce you, I believe you've seen each other already." Percy pointed to a guy with red streaks in his hair and bright gold eyes. "This is Sylas, he's the third in command and the leader of Section 3. This here is Catlea." He pointed to the girl behind him, she has purple hair and gold lips, with purple eyes. "She is Sylas' maid."

Sylas waved and grinned, "Hey, it's nice to meet you. Welcome to the army. It'll be cool working with you."

Catlea bowed, "It is an honor to be introduced, my lord and my ladies."

"This scary look--oof!" He was cut off by his sentence when the girl stepped on his feet with heeled shoes. That must hurt. She glared at him. Percy chuckled, "THis lovely lady is Harmony, she is the leader for Section 4."

Harmony has a natural silver hair with startling blue eyes. "This is Erixa, her maid." He continued, pointing at the girl with blonde hair and light brown eyes.

"Nice to meet you! I look forward to working with you."

Erixa smiled and curtsied, "It is an honor, my lord and my ladies."

"Lastly, you know her but I'm not sure I introduced her yet." Percy added, he gestured to the girl beside him. It was the girl that was with him. She has purple hair with red streaks with orange eyes, she has black swirls at the side of her eyes. Which is quite different than last time I saw her and not looking hologram. "She's Fyna,"

Fyna bowed, "It is an honor to officially meet you."

Each 'maid' have different styles on them which I found quite nice.

Percy gestured to his shoulder, "This is Nevalth."

We introduce ourselves one by one and began talking to them like friends, Percy pushed the people that helped us towards to joining us and soon enough we were laughing and talking.

I didn't even notice Percy had disappeared.

Later had passed, when a voice boomed all around us. "Good day, everyone. Welcome! We hope that you are enjoying the party."

"Where's Percy?" I asked Sylas "Who's talking?"

Sylas smiled, "Percy is doing his duties, and as for the person talking he's the announcer or some sort."

"--this party is to welcome the new leader for our Army." The spotlight went to us, while we wave nervously. "Before we resume our party, we must witness them take the pledge in front of the witnesses."

I looked around, everyone is intently listening in. "I am very honored to announce the entrance of our well-loved, admired creator, the king of the void, brother of Order who rules our neighboring universe, please welcome Chaos."

Chaos came out, smiling, his wings burning brightly while everyone claps and cheers. He sat down on his throne, his crown dropping perfectly on his head. I didn't know he had wings.

"Ruling right beside Lord Chaos, the prince who have came back to us more than 3 years ago and have become a loved and admired wonderful prince. The heir of the Universe, the prince of the void. Wielder of Void Fire and the Untamable water of the Void. The tamer of Nevalth, the Phoenix Dragon. The Primordial of all Primordials. The son of Chaos and the commander of the Army, please welcome Percy!"

"WHAT?" We all sputtered. Percy appeared from where Chaos came from, his wings burning bright like Chaos, as he walked proudly and smiled though I can tell that he doesn't like it. Right beside Percy is Nevalth the size of Mrs. O'Leary. Percy sat down on his throne and the crown dropped on his head.

He glared at Chaos, who just smiled and beamed at him proudly. Even with the glare, you could tell Percy's softness at the creator.

No wonder Percy can act naturally to Chaos. He did say last night that he has to make a report to his father, which is Chaos. How did I not see this earlier?

But how?

He was the son of Poseidon.

I have to ask him later.

"Castor Dionysus, please step forward." We froze, watching Castor step in front of the throne and going down on his knees but Chaos quickly made him get up.

"Castor Dionysus, do you accept the position of the leader of Communication and Technology?" CHaos asked.

"I accept." He answered.

Then Chaos made him repeat the vows after he had said it. Soon, their names were called once by one.

Michael went next, he is the leader for medical.

Then Silena who is the co-leader for Section 10.

Beckendorf followed who is the leader for Section 10 with Silena and the co-leader for Forgery.

Ethan was called after, he is the leader for Section 9.

Bianca next, leader for Section 8.

Leo followed, he is the leader for Section 7 and co-leader for Forgery with Beckendorf.

Zoe is the leader for Section 6.

Luke for Section 5.

And then it was mine.

"Nico Di Angelo, please come forward." The voice said. Chaos sat down and Percy stood up offering me a reassuring smile.

I went down on my knees but he made me get up.

"Nico Di Angelo, do you accept the position of being my right hand. My Second in command and the leader of Section 2?"

"I accept." THankfully, my voice sounded strong.

"Very well. Repeat after me: I, Nico Di Angelo swear to protect the universe from harm at any cost."

I repeated it.

"I will do my duties as a soldier even if it cost my life. I shall hold the name of the Army with pride. I pledge my unwavering loyalty and if I were ever to break it with no consent, I will accept any punishment that comes my way. If I am sworn to secrecy about the Army, and would forever be for the rest of my life. Under the stars, the army, the people I swear on the infinite river, The Callithrix. I am Nico Di Angelo, the second in command and one of the leaders. I am one of Chaos' Soldiers."

I repeated what he said with no fail. He smiled and motioned the others to stand in front. "Please welcome the Section Leaders!" Everyone began cheering and clapping, "Any words?"

I took it. "Thank you, everyone. I promise to prove my worth deserving such position and I won't fail." I bowed and the cheering grew louder, ignoring the pounding in my heart.

Percy clapped my back, beaming at me proudly. He cringed when he saw my death glare, giving me a nod before ruffling my hair.

This is going to be a life.

~

"What the hell? A prince? You're a prince and you never bothered to tell us?" I hissed.

Percy rubbed the back of his neck, his hair rumpled and a tired look crossed his face. "Yeah, I don't really like announcing it. If it's a formal occasion I have no choice."

"How? You're the son of POseidon!" Luke exclaimed.

I saw, it was brief, but I saw a flicker of darkness as Percy let down his guard for a moment before it was gone and replace with an air of nonchalance. "No, actually I am not." Then he went on with the story, the war and Chaos putting him to Earth and so.

The party had ended a few minutes ago and I had trapped Percy as soon as it ended. He was talking with Fyna when the party ended so it was easy to find him.

"Is that why you won't go back to camp?" I asked him.

The room turned colder, the dragon--Nevalth stood upright, his fire burning as ever while Percy's the same. "I won't go back to that place. Not if I can help it."

"Percy...."

"Come on, there's one more stage for you guys." He led us back at the front of the throne where Chaos suddenly appeared. Percy nodded at him, and stepped back.

All of a sudden, we were covered in bright colors. I thought that was it and then the pain started. It was a tingle at first, like a feather and suddenly it grew more intense. I don't know about the others but the pain is indescribable.

I let out a loud pained scream.

What is Percy making us go through?

It felt like hours when it finally ended. I lay on the floor, panting. Out of breath and sweating.

I looked to everyone who seemed to be in the same state as I am.

"What in the Aphrodite's lipstick was that?" Silena asked.

I looked over to Percy who stood next to Chaos with a cool gaze.

Chaos spoke, "It was a power magnification and partial immortality. The power you hold before, the one you inherited from your Godly parent, is have increased. It's stronger and a lot more. So much that you could pick a fight with them and win. It's on par with them but a bit more. With training you will be able to master them and become greater."

"What for, Lord Chaos?" Zoe asked.

"None of that Lord stuff," he stated before answering "There are enemies much stronger than them. Just note that if you use such power to the wrong cause it would backfire on you."

"Can there be less pain next time?" Silena grumbled.

Chaos chuckled, "With great power comes with great pain."

~

I'M ALIVE!!! 

I am so sorry about the long wait but here it is! School and life gets in the way and I'm working on a crap loads of stories too soooo.....

Thank you still for holding on, I really appreciate it and hope you keep supporting it! We're up to 2.3K and 149 votes and really thank you so so so so much! 

Also, don't forget to vote and comment, I'd really love to hear of what you think! (and follow maybe?) And, if you've got time on your hand, do check out my other stories. Thank you guys! 

Love you. 

---Leannexo

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS (except the ones I made and the plot of the story). THEY'RE CREATED BY THE LOVELY RICK RIORDAN! 

P.S: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 740 26
It all started with the new camper, Oliver. He showed up, then got everyone wrapped around his little finger. They didn't do what he wanted them to d...
179K 2.6K 30
After losing the one closest to him, he disappears for quite a long time. Another war is coming. Against an enemy that was never seen before. A war...
17.8K 754 53
||HIGHEST RANK: #1 in KaneChronicles|| ||#20 in HeroesOfOlympus|| ||PJO Watty Award Winner|| This is a Percy Jackson/Kane Chronicles/Magnus Chase F...
165K 3.5K 32
Percy Jackson. Two times Savior of Olympus. A son of Poseidon. Boyfriend to Annabeth Chase. Yes, that's the guy everyone knows, but what they don't k...