Ghost Never Sleeps (BOYxBOY)

Mouki21

Benjamin Warner is an insomniac. So when a ghost starts haunting him he thinks he's going insane. What's he g... Еще

2: I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance
3: Bad Kids
4: Dogs Unleashed
5: Best Of You
6: I Just Wanna Run
7: Super Bass
8: Two Hearts
9: Call It Karma
10: Set The Fire To The Third Bar
11: Tainted Love
12: Love Is A Battlefield
13: Bleeding Love
14: Scared
15: Promises
16: The Kill
17: Most Beautiful Plague
18: Under Your Bed
19: Let's Kill Tonight
Epilogue

1: Sombody's Watching Me

78.6K 1.1K 472
Mouki21

© Copyright to Mouki21

So here is my new story!

Enjoy! Vote if you're also a scary creeper who watches people sleep!!!! (you'll understand soon)

 Oh and yes, Benjamin is based on Benjamin from 'I've Fallen For A Sex God'

Ghost Never Sleeps

1

Benjamin's P.O.V

I tossed and turned in bed. One minute I was hot, the next I was cold. The blankets were comforting, they were constricting. I was about to fall asleep, I was wide awake. I shoved the blankets off with frustration and sighed, starring up at the roof. I closed my eyes and begged for sleep to come just like I had been doing for the last three hours. I'd tried not looking at the clock on my night stand but my eyes seemed to glance over to it without my control. Right now I was thirsty but too lazy to move. I knew the longer I waited to get myself a drink the longer I'd lay here awake, slowly driving myself mad. I sighed and sat up in bed, starring at my bedroom door. I willed a cool glass of water to float into my room for me, and when it didn't I got out of bed and stood. I walked over to the door and opened it. The hallway was lit by the laundry light that my little sister always left on because she was scared of the dark. I could see her bedroom door open from here. I went out into the hall and walked down it scratching my bare chest as I yawned and walked past Lace's bedroom. I caught a glimpse of here sound asleep under the covers of her bed with her back to me.

“Lucky her,” I muttered as I ended the hall and walked out into the living room. This room was dark but I could make out the shapes of the couches and the coffee table in the middle, the TV and it's cabinet against the wall and the lightly lit curtains that spread across the window. I ducked through this room and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a dry glass from the airing rack and turned it right way up, holding it under the running tap. I could barely see so I tucked my middle finger over the edge to feel when the water got to the top. The cold water touched my skin and I turned to the tap off and lifted the water to my lips. I gulped down the entire glass, cherishing the soothing feeling before I refilled the glass and took it with me back to my room. I was looking at my feet as I walked back to my room but something flashed before me at the other end of the hallway. I looked up and saw something. A little freaked I moved faster to my room and closed the door behind me. My eyes flickered around my dark room, as if waiting for something to jump at me, my mind's eyes not helping my nerves. When nothing attacked me I went over to my bed set my glass down and got back into bed. I faced my window and starred at the little white light that lined the edge of it as I tried to drift off again. That same flashing thing happened behind me and I whirled around and froze, waiting to see something that was not there. Great, now I'd never get to sleep.

“It's just your mind playing tricks on you Benjamin, because you're so tired,” I whispered to myself

“Talk to yourself and people will think you're crazy,” a voice laughed and my eyes shot open. I looked around the room, my heartbeat raising again and I held my breath. But there was no one.

“Okay, so maybe I am crazy,” I whispered.

“Yeah, maybe you are,” that voice laughed again.

“Who's there?” I asked, panic rising. My hands were clenched into fists and I was sweaty a cold sweat all over. There was no reply to my question and I continued to wait for one. As I waited my eyelids began to droop and I felt myself fall back onto my pillow. No... have... to... stay... awake. I said with fright, but it was only half-hearted. Then I slipped into the sleep I'd been waiting for.

I woke up to my alarm the next morning and groaned, rolling over and trying to ignore it because I knew if I turned it off I was just going to fall back to sleep and miss school. I sighed and sat up. I reached down on the floor for my phone and unplugged it from it's charger, turning the alarm off. Silence, that was better. I wanted so badly to lay back down and sleep but I couldn't. I slouched out of bed and slumped over to my cupboard to put on my uniform. It was cold and wrinkled but I didn't care. I wondered out into the kitchen where mum was making lunches and Lace was eating a bowl of cheerios. I got myself my own bowl and chowed down, then I dunked my bowl in the sink and went to the bathroom to do hair, teeth and cologne. I loved my cologne, it smelt like mixed spices. I checked myself at in the mirror, blew myself a kiss, winked and then jogged to the front door where mum was packing my lunch away in my school bag.

“I won't be home until late so listen to your brother okay?” mum was saying to Lace. I poked my tongue out at Lace and then passed in front of mum. I took my bag and kissed her cheek.

“Bye mum,” I said and left on my way to school. We didn't live too far from the school so walking was my favourite option, it helped keep me fit too. Which was hard to do in my household what with everyone in my family but me being a sweet tooth. I hummed 'Somebody's Watching Me – Rockwell' as I walked to school and I passed that creepy guys house and as always he was sitting out the front of his house working on his motorbike. He was shirtless with a jumper tied around his waist and black skinny jeans tight to his legs. Motor oil was smudged all over him and a red bandanna was tied over his head like always, holding back his long black hair. He wore black square glasses and on the left side of his face from the temple to his jaw was a thick dark scar. He glanced at me as I walked past so I walked faster. That guy just gave me the chills, even though I was taller than him and I think maybe older too. I didn't know what his name was, and I wasn't hanging around to find out. The rest of the way to school was done in a light jog, mostly to put distance between me and that guy. Was it coincidence that I'd heard those voices last night and was seeing him this morning? Of course not, I passed him every morning, but he'd never looked at me before.

I walked into school and was instantly tackled by my two best friends, Blake and Garret. I was flung onto my back with both boys laughing on top of me.

“Morning,” Garret said in his deep voice casually as he got off the top of the pile and dusted himself off. Blake was still squirming over me, hugging me tightly. I patted his back and tried to sit up.

“Come on Blake, let the guy breathe will you,” Garret laughed, trying to pry Blake off of me.

“NO!” he cried and hugged tighter.

“Blake man, off,” I said. Blake obeyed immediately and Garret helped him stay standing while I picked myself off the floor. Once I was standing Blake tried to fling himself at me again but I put one hand out on his chest and stopped him.

“Okay kiddo, back up,” I said but I grinned at him. He beamed back.

“How was your weekend? Did you get busted for the party?” Garret asked me, eyeing me over with an eyebrow raised in that way he has.

“Nah it was fine, got away scot free, but the rest of the weekend was boring an hell,” I explained, fixing my bag on my shoulders. We all walked into the school together. We were all dressed in the school uniform, but it was slack, we always made our own modifications to look individual. For instant the uniform was a white button up short sleeve shirt, moss green tie, black pants and a moss green jumper. Garret always changed the jumper for a hoodie and wore shades either on top of his head or over his eyes. Blake was a little more extreme, he was really athletic so he always wore shorts, light blue denim ones, instead of the black pants. He also undid his white shirt about halfway and wore another T-shirt underneath on display. I was more broken up, my white shirt always un-tucked, suspenders hanging off my hips, headphones around my neck with the chord always hanging around me and tucking into my pocket where I kept the player, a grey cardigan that was way too big and hung off of me. The teachers were annoyed by it at first, but they soon got over it. Everyone else in the school began to copy us after a while. The only part of the uniform that really stayed was the button up shirt and the tie.

I froze as we rounded the corner or the entrance hall. There he was, the most handsome guy I'd ever seen. Matthew Beresford; dirty blonde brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, same height as me, captain of the football team, Blake was second to him on the team, constant grade As, all the girls wanted him, all the guys wanted to be him. Except me, I wanted him.

“Don't look now Benny, but your lover approaches,” Garret wiggled his eyebrows at me seductively. I elbowed him in the ribs and continued walking, as if I hadn't noticed, over to my locker.

“Hey Ben,” Matthew said as he came over to me at my locker, leaning against my neighbours.

“Hey Matt,” I replied casually, I'd had plenty of practise at it. Blake and Garret were right behind me to back me up.

“Coming to the game tonight?” Matthew asked me.

“Of course, I have to support my best friends,” I told him in a 'duh' voice, putting my arm around Blake's shoulders and scruffing up his hair. Blake grinned and wrapped his arms around my waist and yanked me to the side. Suddenly we were play tackling and laughing.

“Alright, settle down,” Garret laughed and yanked the collar of my shirt and pulled me off of Blake. Blake stayed on his back on the floor. He spread his legs and winked at me seductively.

“Be careful or I'll have to attack you,” I said to him and winked back, he blushed and got up to his feet.

“Alright, well I'll leave you guys to it, see you tonight,” Matthew said and jogged off to his first period class. Matthew, Garret, Blake and I were the four top guys in this school. The highest point on the social ladder. Nobody but my three best mates new that Blake and I were gay. Matthew didn't know I was crushing on him.

“Come on B, let's get to class,” Blake giggled as he shook the back of my shirt for attention.

“Alright, coming,” I mumbled and grabbed a book from my bag.

The day was boring boring BORING! With a capital 'GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I SHOT SOMEONE!' Only slight exaggeration.

“And think, it's only Monday,” Garret teased after I complained as we walked to our lockers, I was basically running. I shoved all my books into my locker and then slammed the door shut before they could fall back out.

“What are you in such a hurry for?” Garret asked, his usual Raised Eyebrow of Comprehension; REC for short.

“Don't pull a REC on me bro, I just want to get home,” I defended.

“Home to what?” Garret said with extra REC this time.

“Freedom? No parents? Locking my sister in her room to an otherwise empty house?” I grinned. Garret wiggled his eyebrows.

“In that an invitation?” he asked me. I punched him in the arm.

“Coming over or what?” I growled. Garret laughed and nodded.

“Coming over where for what?” Blake asked as he appeared at my arm. I wrapped my arm around him.

“My house to hang. Want to come?” I asked my Blaky boy.

“YES!” Blake cried.

“Careful, or you'll make me jealous,” came a girl's voice from behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see a beautiful red haired and blue eyed girl.

“Hey Jennie,” I said.

“Hey handsome,” Jennie replied, lightly pushing Blake out of the way so she could kiss my cheek. Blake poked his tongue angrily at Jennie's back and I laughed. Jennie turned and glared at him.

“So babe, what are we doing tonight?” Jennie asked me.

We're not doing anything. I'm hanging with the boys,” I told her in a bit of a harsh tone. Jennie was the top girl in the school. She seemed to think that the top girl should be with the top boy. Only thing is, she'd already had Matthew and gotten bored. Garret wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole and Blake was just too... cute and girlie. So that left me. Only I couldn't tell her I was gay, and other than that I couldn't think of a better excuse. If I said I had another girlfriend she'd ask, who when where why how. I couldn't keep a lie like that up. And if I did, Jennie would only ask to meet her, then what? So as far as Jennie knew I was a single straight guy at the top of the ladder at school, aka her next target.

“Don't be like that baby,” Jennie pouted, making her look like a duck, “You can hang with them any time, I'm offering my time to you.” Jennie batted her eyelids, hoping to look irresistible. Not to me honey.

“I'll pass,” I said, shrugging out of her reach and dragging Blake and Garret along with me. When we were at Garret's car I pulled out my phone and called Matthew. He picked up after two rings.

“Hey man, what's up?” Matt asked through the phone.

“Blake, Garret and I are hanging out at mine before the game, wanna come too?” I asked him as I paced outside Garret's red Fiat Spider. Blake was bouncing in the back seat talking animatedly. He was seriously a little kid in a 17 year old body.

“Sure thing, you going in Garret's car?” Matt asked.

“Yeah, how'd you know?”

“Let's go,” Matt said. I spun around to see him pocketing his phone and grinning at me. I smiled when I saw him. God I hated when he just appeared out of no where like that. It always sent my heart in a flutter. I shook my head and hopped into the front with Garret while Matt got in the back.

 So my little love munchkins... what do we think? Good? Bad? interesting at least? i want you to rev those engines of lustful boy loving and tell me what you think!!!!

also a pic on side of Benjamin >>>>> and the song he's singing on his way to school! for those who don't know it! XD

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Rot & Romance (Rewriting) Jamel T. Wilkins

Любовные романы

136K 2.4K 102
Benjamin Crawford is dead. Or, rather, he is undead. Born from an ancient dark witchcraft that turns humans into immortal beings known as dead walker...
95 0 13
A young boy with horrid dreams which are so real, Daniel is unable to determine when he is dreaming or awake. Saddened by the loss of his father, Dan...
Albatross Vapid Ink

Художественная проза

272K 11.1K 34
Elliot's partner was his whole world, but after Allan's death, his ghost haunts Elliot's dreams. Everyone tells Elliot to move on, but he isn't sure...
3.5K 238 18
Killer usually got bullied in school when one day everything changed and he receives help from Nightmare, a new student, but when their eyes met and...