Trixian 2048 BWWM

Bởi LBKeen

Crown princess Urianna has one goal in life... to be free. She would do anything and everything to live free... Xem Thêm

Foreward.
Chapter 1/2
Chapter 3/4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors Note

Chapter 40 (Finale)

661 39 4
Bởi LBKeen

Author: I made sure that the last CHAPTER, was LONG!! So her you guys go the end, the final and she BAM!!

Ivan had panicked when he'd realized there was no sign of Uri or her female guard. The battle was over, and the guards who'd had failed at their duty had been dispatched.

"This was terribly easy." Said the earth captain, grimacing at the blood that coated his boots.

Ivan gave a jerky nod, his eyes narrowed. "The hard part will be the elders, and father.'

The Captain blinked, "I thought the whole point of this was that your father was incapacitated."'

Ivan didn't say anything, as Killian walked up to them, his eyes bright still with left over blood lust.

"Did they permit us to meet them?" He asked hiding his weary doubt, that the elders would see him.

Killian nodded, a smirk curving his lips. "Your father didn't wish for them to do so, but the elders overruled them."

Ivan nodded, seeing Uri walking towards him he turned his attention towards her. His eyes focused on the child she held, "Where did you go?" He demanded, only Uri was able to hear the worry in his voice.

She smiled, "I went to visit the Queen Tai-fai." She answered, as if she'd just gone to have tea with a neighbor, she brushed her fingers through the hair of the sleeping child in her arms. "She wasn't happy to see me; I can tell you that."

"How could you go alone?!" Ivan anger rolled, he despised the idea that Uri had put herself in danger. Anything could have happened.

Uri eyes widened, "You didn't appear to need my help on the field, so I thought I should go handle the inner courts. I will be in charge of them after all, though you won't have any consorts, it's still my duty to meet the female servants and princesses."

"And?" Ivan said, narrowing his eyes, "Did you see any of them?"

Uri shrugged, turning her attention back to the child. "Most of them ran, but Tai-fai stayed, she didn't favor those who chose to run," Uri's eyes turned cold, but the smile remained "Especially the crown princess, who I found dead along with her servants at Tai-fais feet."

"What?!" The three men stared at her in horror, Uri ignored this and handed the boy child over to Veronica.

"Well, aside from that she went down pretty easily, and we were able to get your son." She turned her attention back to Ivan, and walked up to his side, laying a comforting hand on his arm, "Now, what is this about the elders, and your father?"

Ivan stared at the woman by his side. He, himself had been accused of having a cold and ruthless nature, but his queen, the love of his life seem to carry within herself the same cold nature.

Instead of feeling disgust, or nervous Ivan laid a hand over hers and spoke. "We must meet them, in order to be recognized as the new owners of the Keehan Royal titles."

Uri nodded, her blue eyes showing curiosity, "Sure let's go."

Soon they marched past the front of the large palace, under high arches, and high stone walls. They arrived at large open space. Across from the gateway they stood under, was a large staircase made of stone and marble.

It led up to a large building, with large white pillars that had dragons carved into it. The sky slowly darkened to grey, as they approached.

Ivan jaw clenched as he stared up at it, his eyes swirling with too many emotions. Uri tightened her hold of his hand, "Are you okay?" She asked, worry coating her voice.

He gave a short nod, he turned he head towards those behind him. Speaking to the Captain, "You will stay here with the soldiers, only the immediate family through blood or marriage can enter the Keehan Ancient hall."

The Captain nodded, Veronica laid the boy back into Uri's arms she placed her lips against Uri's cheek, "Be careful, girly." She whispered before pulling back, Uri gave her reassuring smile. Before she turned and followed Ivan and Killian up the steps towards the large building

**

Finally entering the building, Uri kept her expression blank, but she couldn't keep from being impressed at the carved pictures made out of of gold, silver, and precious stones. Words in stylized lettering covered the walls. Pictures of Keehan's fighting beast, and other unknown warriors decorated every wall of the large chamber.

Four large fire places were placed on both sides of the chamber. The heavy ornate frames were made of what appeared to be copper, someone had molded the copper to look like tree roots.

Black stone steps lead down towards the main floor that had rings of grey circling what looked like the Keehan family sigil, the rings were interlinked.

"You have come Prince Ivan." A cracking voice spoke from below, a tall stately woman stepped from the shadows. Her robes were a dark green, a fine needle had stitched copper colored roses and birds along the hem, her dark silver hair was half up and down, her red eyes were pure with no color tainting them.

She raised a graceful hand, "You bring no warrior who will fight for you, your circle of loyalty is nowhere to be found." Her disapproval was clear, "There can be no trial for the throne without such things."

Ivan lifted his chin, arrogance spilling from his form. "I have brought my circle." He motioned towards Uri. "My queen is my heart." He pointed to Killian, who placed a hand over his heart going to the knee. "My cousin, whose role as my right hand is indispensable." He looked at his sons back, a complicated emotion crossed his face, but before Uri could read it he continued. "My son is of my blood; no one could be closer to me." He met the women's stare head on, "What more does one need in their loyalty circle, Greeter?"

She stared at him, before she lowered her gaze bowing slightly. "You may enter."

Uri tightened her hold on the boy, when the fires suddenly flared brightening almost painfully. The circles on the floor slowly started to rotate, their pace picking up, and soon they floated up and rising higher and higher, they broke apart and floated into place the four circles turned into screens giving view to four people.

Their red eyes stared down at Ivan, a fifth window rose high above the four. Uri couldn't hold back her shock at the view of Ivan's father, his yellow like reptilian eyes were glazed. The strong man she met when she'd been first brought to this planet was gone. His face was gaunt; his eye sockets were sunken. His pale skin looked grey.

He looked barely alive.

Ivan obviously was just as shocked, for he yelled at the Greeter. "How could you let this happen?!"

"We do not interfere in the affairs of the current royal family." A heavy voice spoke in the last screen, a man with short black hair. His face was cold and his almond shaped red eyes never blinked. "You know the rule's Crown Prince. Or has your time on a galx planet caused you to forget the law or your people?"

Ivan clamped his mouth shut, his body shaking with furry, "I am well aware of our laws Baron." He knew someone would be watching him, no matter whether he denounced his title, the Elders watched all the possible heirs.

A mocking voice spoke next, "If you were so worried, one would think you wouldn't have made a show of denouncing your title." The mocking voice came from a smirking...girl, who looked twelve, but everyone knew Lady Shin was near ninety. Her Silver hair had traces of pink, and was looped in large ropes, "You were well aware that Tai-fai wished to rule over Asha."

"Your crude as always, Lady Shin." A hoarse voice cut in a male who look over a hundred years old, his silver hair was bushy and he had a long beard wrapped around his arm, "We are not here to hear you insult the Crown Prince."

Lady shin giggled, "Well, then this will be a boring meeting Old Tero"

"Enough!" A voice snapped. A man slapped his hand on the desk he sat at, his golden eyes sharpened on Ivan. "Will we speak on nonsense or on the issue at hand, the throne cannot remain empty forever."

"Oh, the gargoyle has snapped," Lady shin said, she flicked her wrist towards Ivan. "Hurry, and tell us what you want before the General loses his calm."

Ivan straightened, boldly meeting the gazes of the Elders, "I wish to be given the throne."

"You've come with an army from a galx planet and demand the throne, insolence!" The Baron, shouted.

"Is it?" Lady Shin said slyly, "It would have been dreadful having a puppet king on the throne, I couldn't stand King Crosus."

"Crosus at least followed the traditions." Baron retorted.

"Yes he did," Old Tero said, "To the point where we were on the brink of destruction."

"Exactly!" The General loudly agreed, "It was a good thing when his bastard son by Consort Arrin was able to wrest power from him!"

"Then the bastard king became corrupted by his queen to invade the other sectors." Baron said, his eyes narrowed, "Said, Queen also placed her galx blooded child on the throne, and allowed her galx lover to rule."

Lady Shin let out a light laughter, "You took care of her quick enough, with that poisoned whine."

"Which led to squabbling once again amongst the royal families." Old Tero said, brushing a finger over the end of his beard, "As we have learned our interference does not make the kingdom more stable."

"Old Tero, you speak as if your hand was never to be seen in the past thousand years." Baron hissed, his anger palpable.

The General interjected, "He merely points out that your disgust with other planet species cannot be of help in our choosing to support the Crown Prince."

"So what shall we use to choose?" Barron snapped.

"His queen." Lady shin said, her eyes focused on Uri who flinched when all four looked at her. So far Ivan father hadn't spoke, but his raspy voice filled the chamber.

"She is capable." He said, closing his eyes, "She will be the one to give or take away his throne."

"What?!" Ivan shouted, his horrified gaze went to Uri, "She can't! I won't allow it!"

"You have no choice!" Lady Shin's voice was imperious, "It is the ruling of the Elders. Will you go against it?" She said slyly as if hoping he would.

Ivan clenched his mouth together, his teeth gritted. This was a test in of itself, whether he would choose his birth right, the kingdom he'd been raised all his life to rule or the women he loved.

Sharply turning around, he grabbed Uri's hand, "I will not sacrifice her for stone." He went to walk out only for Uri to pull against his hold. Confused Ivan looked at her questioningly.

"I will do it."

Uri's voice was strong, and her gaze steady. "I will fight for you."

"Uri." Ivan closed the space between them, pressing his forehead against hers. "There is no need for you to do this."

Her could see her lips tremble, "Yes there is," She pressed her lips against his, pulling back slightly, "I do this for you, and our future together."

Stepping away from him, she handed over his son. She let her hands trail along the childs back. Whipping around, she walked away from him. Ivan went to go after her, only for Killian to stop him. "Don't."

Uri faced the four elders her back straight, her figure bleeding confidence. Walking forward, she glided down the stairs her head held high. She arrived on same floor as the Greeter walking to the center of the floor. She brushed her robes back so that they flew back lowering to her knees she lifted her hands pressing the back of her fingers to her forehead she bowed once, elegantly she rolled her wrist bringing them to her side a she rose, she stopped half-way. And lowered her head, "Daughter of the Emperor of Trixian, Queen to the ruler of Asha Urianna greets Elders."

Lifting her head, she stood straight her gaze meeting theirs head on. "I accept your challenge."

"Ooh. She isn't weak." Lady Shin a carnivorous curve to her smile, she removed an imaginary lint from her long and wide sleeves, "Nothing like the fourth Queen."

Old Tero leaned forward, "Are you sure?" He sounded truly sincere in his concern, "You could lose your life."

Uri felt a small part her freeze in fear, but she brushed it off. "I will fight!"

He nodded in approval, "Greeter leave the floor."

The Greet bowed in acknowledgement of his command and stepped forward, a piece of flooring moved lifting her higher off the floor.

Uri couldn't quell the nervous feeling in her stomach, she looked into the shadow into what now felt like a pit.

"Your freedom will end." A cold voice spoke from behind her, she whipped around stiffening at seeing herself. The same blue eyes, and dark skin. The striking red hair, free and curly around her face. "You don't want to marry Ivan, you're just fooling yourself." A manic smile spread across her clones face, "And I'll make sure you realize it."

Uri pulled off her robe, her solaria whipped up causing the ground to rattle. Her blue brightened to nearly white, "I don't think you're a qualified teacher."

The clone tilted their head, an answering dark aura flowing out like steam, wrapping around her legs. "We will see." In sudden flash the clone grabbed her by her throat, driving back with a great force Uri felt her slam into the wall, she coughed blood splattered the clones hand.

"URI!" Ivan shouted.

Uri struggled lifted her head, "You're good." Tightening her hold of the wrist, she leaned to the right using her weight she forces the hand holding to the left, lifting her right leg she turned to her side and brought it down onto the clone's neck.

The clone fell to the side, catching itself it left it pushed off and flipped over landing it straightened. "You hit like a girl," It mocked as it cracked its neck. "Must be what happened whin a lion become tamed."

The clone ran forward, aiming for Uri's stomach. Uri dodge the hit, only to have to block a knee kick aimed for her side. Pushed back, she flipped, her feet hitting to clone in the chin causing her to stagger back.

Uri didn't stop there, running forward she used her momentum to run up the clone's body wrapping her legs around the clones neck she twirled forcing the clone to follow, her hands hit the ground, using her legs she tossed the clone to the ground.

Landing on top, she avoided blows to her face, and using her elbow slammed it into the clone's neck. Breathing heavily, she stood her eyes bright.

The Greeter nodded, "Next."

Uri turned ignoring the clone that slowly melted into the ground, staring at her from across the room was Ivan. He grinned maliciously, "Finally I've got you were I want you," he tightened his hands into a fist and raised the, "The place where we only ever truly understand each other."

Stifling a sigh, she raised her own hands. "Well then let's do it."

**

Ivan was more than worried, he was losing his mind. He couldn't see anything beyond the dark light that covered the floor it was taking everything in him to stay where he was. He could feel the same worry coming off of Killian. Every cry of pain, and shout of anger made him flinch.

After what felt like days the dark cloud fell, dispelling and standing in the center of a completely destroyed floor was Uri.

Her robes were torn and ripped, her legs and arms were covered in bruises yet her back remained straight.

Calling out to her, he gave his son to Killian who awkwardly caught him. Before running down towards her.

Her head whipped around to face him, she winced. He ran up to her and pulled her into his arms, she easily went into them. He pressed his lips to her forehead, before pulling back and letting his eyes roam her beaten figure. Anger snapped in his eyes.

He faced the Elders, "Damn the throne I won't have it!" He said, pulling Uri closer to his side. "I will not gain a throne on the blood of my wife!"

He blinked when Lady shin started laughing, she covered her trembling lips with her sleeve.

Uri hit him lightly in the chest, her expression a cute frown, "If you were going to say that, you should have done it when I was facing ten people. It's too late now."

His expression turned sheepish, "I couldn't see anything."

Uri rolled her eyes at that, she snuggled her head into his neck, "Well whatever you're stuck with it now."

**

After they were done with the formality of Ivan accepting the title of king, the elders watched as they left the chamber.

King Seia's eyes watched his sons back as he left the chamber behind. That back that had appeared weak, and frail now seemed able to carry a family.

"He has yet to ask where you are?" Old Tero said cutting into his thoughts. "Don't you wish to have him visit you in your last minutes of life?"

Seia shook his head, "No, there is no need. I was not much of a father to him, I allowed Tai-fai to raise him despite my hate for her."

Old Tero nodded sagely, "You wish for him to leave the past behind."

King Seia nodded, letting out a sigh he closed his eyes. His breathing growing more and more labored, "Yes, my reign ends now." Seia could feel the life he'd held onto so tightly seep from him in a river, the greediness for life ebbed. He would finally join Ivan's mother, finally.

Old Tero let out silent prayer as the previous king's screen went blank. The others did as well before the shut off their screens.

**

Ivan carried Uri down the steps she hadn't been able to keep standing after all the fighting she'd done.

"You know," she suddenly catching Ivan's attention, "I don't know what your son's name is."

Ivan blinked taken aback by her sudden question, so simply responded. "He doesn't have one."

Confused, Uri asked, "Is it because you weren't here?"

"No," Ivan said focusing on walking, "He hasn't gone through the naming ceremony yet."

"Ooh." Uri, she was quiet her expression thoughtful, "Then we should name him."

"Now?"

"Yeah, why not?" Thinking hard Uri expression brightened, "How about Mason?"

"No."

"Carl?"

"No."

"Vix?"

"Definitely not."

"Smanson?"

Ivan just growled.

"Jordan?"

He just shook his head in amusement.

Annoyed, Uri huffed, "Well what then?!"

Ivan leaned forward, lifting her he pressed his lips to her ear. Pulling back, he watched as her eyes widened, and a tender smile crossed her face.

"I like that." She turned her eyes to the sleeping boy in Killians arms, "Shelby it is."

~~THE END~~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.5K 112 13
What you should know of this world... 1. Love isn't happily ever after. 2. Kindness is weakness. 3. A masters will cannot be undone. A Damphir knows...
56.3K 1.9K 83
{A SAPPHIC VAMPIRE TALE- COMPLETE} 18+ (this story can be read as a stand-alone if you wish)❗️ This is heartbreak, this is betrayal. When Marine, a...
16.2K 322 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...