Trixian 2048 BWWM

Autorstwa LBKeen

Crown princess Urianna has one goal in life... to be free. She would do anything and everything to live free... Więcej

Foreward.
Chapter 1/2
Chapter 3/4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40 (Finale)
Authors Note

Chapter 39

402 40 0
Autorstwa LBKeen

They had arrived on the Asha planet with no problem, it was easier thanks to Tammis loaning them the Nyol planets identification codes.

The docking post hadn't been so easy, but the Earth and Trixian forces had easily dispatched them. The children, and civilians were told to stay on board the ship.

Ivan had wished to leave Uri with the children, but she'd quickly dashed those wishes the precious night.

"I'm not going to sit here and twiddle my thumbs while you fight." She said, her blue eyes sparkling in anger , she'd lifted herself the sheet covering her nude body falling to her waist. "Ivan, I want to fight with you."

He placed a hand over hers, his eyes serious. "If something happens, I don't want you caught in the middle of it."

"No!" She said adamantly, pulling her hand away from his. "We've gone through too much, for me to sit here when you're finally taking back your name sake. I will fight."

Eventually after more talking, and a deliciously slow ride, Ivan had finally seen Uri's perspective.

He cleared his throat, turning his gaze towards his soon-to-be Queen. She'd pulled her fiery red hair back into a pony tail, she'd gone with a simple robed outfit. He'd expected her to dress like her personal guard Veronica, who was wearing what appeared to be tight black leather one piece suit, with weapons here and there.

She turned curios eyes towards him, "yes?"

He motioned to clothes, "Are you not changing?"

She shook her head slowly, a conniving look coming to her eyes. "I wish to show the proper decorum to the Empress Regent."

He nodded, turning his attention to the Captian who motioned for them to move out.

**

The main castle battle was brief, and sadly disappointing as the soldiers with absents of their King Seia, and Crown Prince had grown lazy, and lax in their duties.

Ivan hadn't spared those who'd fought against his banner, or those who'd surrendered. The Earth Captain had attempted to stop him in his execution of the soldiers, but Veronica stopped him.

"He had only this choice." She turned disgusted eyes to beheaded bodies that littered the stone floor, "They failed in protecting the royal family."

"But-!" The captain winced, as another person was beheaded with sharp swing of Ivan's sword. "It's barbaric!"

Veronica shrugged, stepping away from him she pulled a gun from her strap and pointed towards him, he cried out when she suddenly fired. The bullet slammed into the oncoming enemies head, stopping him in his tracks. "That's war."

Turning away she ran into the fray.

Within six hours they'd broken through the inner walls, servants and palace guards were gathered and tied up. Passing through the gilded hallways, Ivan nor Uri had seen Tai-fai, or any of their royal party.

Uri left the gathering of servants to the other soldiers, and headed towards the nursery. Veronica followed close behind her, the hallway was quiet and dark. Arriving at the dark-wood door that lead into the room where the nursey lied.

She pushed the door open, she lifted her hand to block the sudden shock of sunlight that hit her face. Blinking, she lowered her hand, and stepped back allowing Veronica to step in front of her.

Tai-fai was currently seated in a rocking chair she held a boy child in her arms who was sleeping. Her hair was no longer up in it's neat and intricate coils. She hummed softly, at her feet were the bodies of four noble women every single one wore an expression of horror, blood gracing the side of their mouths. Their features pale.

Uri lifted a hand to cover her mouth and nose, the smell of decaying bodies blurring her senses.

"So you've returned," Tai-fai said, her voice was soft she turned her eyes away from the curly blonde hair of the boy child. Her blue and red eyes, narrowed an insane light shined in them. "You even dared to bring an army."

Veronica stiffened, when Tai-fai suddenly stood her robes were bright blue, with golden butterflies covering it they trailed the floor which held carvings of rabbits and cats. Uri laid a hand on Veronica's arm, stepping deeper into the large room.

"I merely have decided to follow my husband." She said, her eyes narrowing on Tai-fai's back, "It is only right he takes the throne."

"Hah," Tai-fai scoffed, her back to them as she rocked the little boy in his cradle, "The blood of a commoner courses through his veins," Her hand glided along the child's back, "He is lucky I let him live so long, his bitch mother wasn't so lucky." She said a smirk in her voice.

She turned away from the cradle, her eyes focused on Uri she tilted her head, "You reminded me a lot of her," She smirked, "A dirty peasant who doesn't know their place."

"If that why you hired Vatican to kidnap me, and caused the virus attack on your own people." Uri asked, her voice cold.

Tai-fai's lashes fluttered, her smiled turned cold. "How do you know that?"

Uri lowered her lashes hiding her eyes, she sighed. "You have no idea the pain you've caused your people do you?" She said meeting the furious expression of Tai-fai's with a calm expression.

"Don't you dare try to scold me!" Tai-fai screamed, her barely held violence causing the tension in the large room to rise. "No, whore will treat me so!"

She moved suddenly, a knife flew towards Uri who quickly side step forcing Veronica behind her. She glared at Tai-fai, "I do not wish to fight with you."

Tai-fai straightened breathing heavily, her laughter was mocking, her hands held two short swords. Her blonde hair was long and hung around her face, giving her the appearance of a wild witch. She smiled, it was brittle and cold.

"Then do not. Just DIE!"

She rushed forward again, her aim centered on Uri's chest. Uri grabbed the edge of the collapsible baton from Veronica hip holster, and jerked it up in time to dodge the first blow, but Tai-fai aimed with her other arm towards her side, she twisted using her right sleeve to wrap around the edge of the knife. Wrapping it, she forced the madden Queen back several steps.

Jerking her hand up, with a sharp tug the short sword was pulled from Tai-fai's hand and flew into the air, Uri stepped back swiftly spinning she caught the sword. With a flick of her wrist she lowered it so it blocked another strike from Tai-Fai.

The women smirked, her lips seeming to stretch over her teeth. "You're not so common." Her sword shook, as she pressed against Uri's sword.

Uri shrugged pulling her shoulder back, she twisted her hand, pulling it back she slammed the sword into Tai-fai's forcing the women's hand to jerk sideways taking advantage she lifted her other hand bringing the baton up so it pointed at Tai-fais chin.

Her left hand tightened on the edge of the baton, Tai-fai's right hand holding the sword was raised, stilled now in the air. Her eyes widened.

Uri's smirked, "You are to kind." Her arm was fully outstretched, the sword was still in her hand, her expression hardened. "Surrender."

Tai-fai lips pressed together, sharply she brought down the sword. Uri retreated lowering her arm, Tai-fai's scoffed, "Never!"

She raced forward her arm raised, only for a silent pop to cause her to stop mid run. Her eyes widened, as she slowly looked to blood that was spreading across her stomach. Her hand holding the short sword shook, before she fell forward to her knees.

The sword clanged as it hit the ground.

Uri jerked her eyes to Veronica who still held the smoking gun in her hand, "Why did you do that?!" She yelled, walking towards her, "I had it under control."

"My job is to protect you." Veronica said simply, re-holstering her gun, "And it wouldn't do for you to kill her, it's better if I do it and claim self-defense."

Uri cursed, tossing the short sword aside. She stepped forward and grabbed Veronica by the collar, "Never do it again." She narrowed her eyes, she hissed between pinched lips. "You're not here to be my baby sitter but a friend."

Veronica realized she wasn't looking at her friend, but the future queen of the most powerful family in the Dalia Alliance. Following this realization, she gave a short nod.

Uri shoved her back, "Good."

Her expression hard before it relaxed into a calm one. She turned around. Letting Veronica take back the baton. She looked at the women laying on the floor, recognizing the crown princess by her ice blonde hair she grimaced. "Tai-fai must've killed them when they tried to run."

She sighed, she felt bad for the four young woman, but she wasn't upset that she wouldn't have to deal with any of Ivan's supposed wives. She mentally thanked Tai-fai as she walked past the woman's still body, stopping next to the cradle she stared at Ivan's son.

He hadn't made a sound during the battle, his tiny fist was stuffed in his mouth blissfully asleep. She couldn't help smiling, as she reached down to pick him up. He didn't awaken, but shifted nuzzling into her neck. She laid a hand on his back, smoothing it against him.

Turning around, she walked out leaving the five dead bodies. She would leave it to Ivan whether he wanted to bury the women in the royal tombs, or not.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

341 55 16
Pretie Panton, princess of Aecora and sole heir of the Panton bloodline, does not want to marry - at least, not the prince her father has arranged fo...
37K 1.7K 52
"Not all women are successful in adapting to Pinn" The handsome man narrowed his eyes at the woman in the back "It saddens me to think of what happen...
16.6K 323 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...
1.5K 112 13
What you should know of this world... 1. Love isn't happily ever after. 2. Kindness is weakness. 3. A masters will cannot be undone. A Damphir knows...