Step Brother (Calum Hood Fanf...

By Jess_Amberger

Dani has been through a lot her whole life. Being bullied for almost 8 years, divorce, and shielding herself... More

Description of Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
*IMPORTAIN*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Character Questions ~Closed~
Chapter 32
Charater Answers
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Alternate Ending

Chapter 23

3.2K 71 24
By Jess_Amberger

A/N: Last time skip, I promise.
Dani & Calum: 21
Emma & Luke: 3

*3 Years Later*

Dani's p.o.v:

These past few years have be eventful. For one, Ashton and Michael are engaged and they also adopted and a little girl, her name is Skyler and she's only year old. Luke still lives with us, obviously we can't kick him out, it's mine and his house. We can only kick Calum out, which I told Luke that's not an option. Luke and Emma just turn three and it's just been crazy with them. Luke is a mini Calum, he likes actually like his father it's that crazy. Whatever Calum does, Luke does. Emma is a mixture of both of us, Calum and I both have brown hair and brown eyes, so does the twins. She also have Calum's big eyes like Luke, but my nose and mouth. She also a little shy, but outgoing when she wants to be.

Right now, I'm was sleeping in my bed with Calum's arm wrapped protectively around me, holding me close to his chest. It was peaceful, until I felt something jump on top of me or should I say someones.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!" I heard Luke yell and Emma just giggled as they jumped on the bed, trying to wake us up.

"5 more minutes" Calum mumbled into my hair.

"Noooo" Emma whined.

"Go wake up your uncle" Calum said, we soon feel them get off and run out of the room.

"Luke's going to kill us, you know" I told him, getting out of bed.

"Whatever" Calum murmured, his face was now in his pillow. I shook my head, walked out of my room. Luke and the kids were coming out of his room.

"Morning" I said, he looked really tired. "You can blame Calum for them waking you up"

"Don't worry, I plan on getting him back for this" Luke said. Luke and Emma were already downstairs waiting for us.

"Come on, Em. You want to help me make breakfast for the boys" She nodded and beat me to the kitchen. She loved helping me out, she didn't talk much. It didn't concern me that much because I was just like her.

I started making the pancake mix and told her mixes it together, while Emma was doing that. I started making that rest of the food on the stove.

"What are my girls making?" I turned around Calum came into the kitchen.

"Noooo" Emma said trying to push him out of the room. "It's a surprise, Daddy"

"Alright, alright I'm leaving" Calum said, leaving and Emma went back to mixing.

She told me she was done. I place the rest of the food I made on the table so she can put on everyone's plate and making it pretty as she says. As I started the pancakes. Once I was done with those, I asked Emma. "Should we tell the boys that breakfast is ready?" She nodded, and I went into the living room. "Chef Emma says breakfast is now ready"

We ate and talked during breakfast and Calum constantly yelling at Luke, well not really yelling.

"Luke, for the 5th time stop playing with your food" Calum scolded him. I just want to get this over with. I got up and took Luke's plate and he started whining.

"If you're not going to eat. I'm taking this away" I told him, as he started grabbing for the plate.

"But I will eat" He said.

"Will you?" I asked, he nodded his head. "Okay, eat your breakfast, but if your dad has to yell at you again, you'll be in big trouble"

"I promise, mommy" I kissed the top of his head and mouthed to Calum to watch him. I put my dish in the sink and then went upstairs to get dressed.

Calum's p.o.v:

Dani left the kitchen and I watched Luke eat like she said. "You going to eat like you told mommy?" I asked him. He nodded his head and started eating. "Emmy, why don't you go get ready?" She just got up and walked away without saying a word. Dani told me not to worry about it, but it does worry me sometimes.

"Did Dani tell you my family is coming over tonight?" Luke asked.

"No, she didn't" I told him. Why didn't she tell me about this?

"I haven't seen them in a while, so I told them they should come over. Maybe it slipped her mind" just like that Dani came back into the kitchen.

"Look mommy, I finished" Luke said, but he was a mess.

"Oh, you're going to need a bath now" She said.

"Hey, Dan. You remember my par-"

"Oh My God!" Dani yelled and ran out of the house.

"I'm doing to say, she forget" I told him. "Come on, Luke. Lets get you cleaned up"

*An Hour Later*

I gave Luke his bath and then sent him to his room to get dressed. Dani was back and making dinner for tonight. After getting change cause Luke thought it would be funny to splash me with water, I went to the living where Emma was watching Cinderella with her stuffed puppy on the couch. I picked up her, making her squeal, and placed her on my lap. We watched movies together for the rested of the afternoon.

Luke's p.o.v:

Any minute now my parents and brothers would be here. I haven't seen them in a while, they've been busy and I forgot to tell Dani and Calum they're staying here for the week.

The doorbell rang and I ran to the door. "Luke! It's so good to see again" My mom said, as soon as I opened the door and she brought me into a tight hug.

"It's good to see you too, mom. Why don't you guys come on?" I told them.

Dani came out of the kitchen. "Liz!!"

"Our little Dani" My mom said, hugging her. Since my parents didn't have a daughter, they always consider Dani as one. "Look at you two, you guys have gotten so big"

"It our little sister" My brothers pulled her into a hug as well, Dani was giggled.

"It nice to see you guys again. I'd love to stay and talk, but I have dinner in to make" She said.

"I'll come help you" My mom and Dani left to the living room.

Calum got up from the couch and walked over to us. "Hi, Mr. Hemmings. I'm Calum" My dad shock his hand, but liked at him confused. Right, they have no idea who Calum is. Oh well.

"Are you a friend of Luke and Dani?" He asked him.

"Sort of, I'm Dani's boyfriend" Calum said, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Of course, I rolled my eyes. Announce it to the world, why don't you.

"See I told you, you should have asked her out when you had the chance" Jack whispered in my ear. "Guess you just have to wait until they break up"

"That's never happening" I told him, glaring at Calum.

"Why not?"

My dad looked at me, he's know I wasn't pleases with this. "Oh,....and who is this little girl?" My dad asked, bending down to see her. Emma was hiding behind her dad's leg, clutching onto her toy. Calum looked down to see what my dad was looking at.

"Oh. This is Emma" Calum picked her up and she hid her head in his shoulder. "She's shy around new people"

"That's why" I told my brother.

"A little girl" He asked confused. Wow he can't catch on.

But one thing I'm wondering is, where is Luke? I haven't seen him since this morning.

"Aww, She's so cute" My dad said, Emma is sweetie.

"Emmy, why don't you go help mommy?" Calum told her, he put her down and she ran to the kitchen.

"That's your daughter, I'm guessing"

"Yup, and Dani's" Calum said proudly.

"You and Dani had kid together" Jack asked surprised. Calum nodded. "I would have thought that would be her and Luke"

"Well, that didn't happen" Calum walked away to sit back down. My dad and brothers looked at me.

"We don't like each other, we never have"

"I can see, he stole your girl" My brothers teased me. I stepped away from them and sat down. The next thing I knew someone jumped onto me.

"Uncle Luke!" Luke jumped onto the couch and then me.

"There's another one?! How many kids does Dani and this guy have" My brothers said. I couldn't help, but laugh when my brother said that.

"They're twins" I told him.

"Hey, buddy. What's your name?" My dad was sitting next to me.

"I'm Luke and I'm this many" Luke said, holding up three fingers. "Uncle Luke and I are best friends because we have the same name" He smiled and he finished talking.

"Dani named him after me" I don't know it they got what he said, he was talking too fast.

"Aww, that mean Dani still likes you"

"Of course she does. She's my best friend" I told Jack.

"I thought I was your best friend" Luke said, he had his bottom lip out and puppy dog eyes.

"You are buddy and so is your mom" I said to him, messing up his hair, he giggled.

"And Emmy and Daddy" He asked. I nodded.

"Maybe not your dad though" I mumbled so he couldn't hear me.

After an hour of catching up, my mom called us in for dinner. Dani and Calum sat in between Luke and Emma, I sat cross from Dani, I had my brother Jack next to me, Ben next to him, and my parents were at both ends of the table.

"So Calum, how did you and Dani meet?" My dad asked. This should be interesting.

"Well, I've actually known her since we were little, but we didn't start talking to each other until the end of high school, when my dad married her mom" Calum told them.

"So you're basically dating your sister?" Ben asked confused.

"I don't consider him my brother" Dani mumbled, but I was the only one who heard it.

"Guess kind of, but I don't call her mom "mom" whenever see them"

Dinner was awkward after that, no one said a word. It was just quiet, the only sound was forks hitting the plates.

"Emma, that's a very cute puppy you have there. Does she have a name?" My mom asked breaking the silent that was slowly killing us all. Emma looked at her stuffed animal that was on the table, slowly grabbing it, and pulling it close to her.

"Emma, why don't you tell her what your puppy's name is?" Dani told her. Emma just shook her head and tried to hide in her chair, so no one could see her. "Sorry, she's named her Princess. Isn't that right Em?" Emma nodded her head, holding the toy even closer to her.

"Mommy? Can we get a real puppy?" Luke asked, hoping she says yes.

"Ask your father?" Dani said. Emma and Luke both turned to Calum.

"Daddy, pleeeaaassseee?!" They both begged.

"I-I'll think about it, for now it's a maybe" He said to them.

"That means 'No'" Emma cried, getting up from the table, and running out of the room. This is the first time she spoken since my family got here.

"Why did you tell them to ask me? Now look what happen" Calum said angrily.

"Because I would have said yes and you would have of told them no anyway" Dani told him calmly.

"So we're getting a puppy?" Luke asked.

"No, Luke" Calum said sternly. Luke did the same as Emma. "Now look what you made me do, now they're both upset!"

"Me? Yeah cause I told you to say all the though things. Blame it all on me, thanks Calum you're so nice. You're a jerk, Calum. You have been and you always will be, you never changed! It's your fault not mine!" Dani got out up from the table and stormed out of the room.

"Fûcking hell" Calum mumbled, tugging on his hair.

"Why don't I show you where you all will be sleeping tonight" I said, trying to break the awkward tension in the room.

------------------------------------

Dani ended up sleeping in Emma's room with Luke that night. My brothers took the basement and my parents had the pull-out couch in our living room. I don't know if Calum slept last night, he was in Dani's room, but didn't look like so good.

He didn't come out the room the next morning. Emma and Luke were helping my mom and Dani with breakfast.

"Mommy?" Emma asked quietly. "Does Daddy hate us?"

"No, sweetie. Your dad would never hate you. He just needs to be alone for a little while. Don't worry he loves you"

Dani gave me a look the means call them. I know she's still mad at him for last night, but I know she's worried and there is only one person that will fix this.

They showed up 10 minutes after I call them. "Uncle Mikey! Uncle Ash!" Luke yelled, when he saw them.

"He's up in Dani's room and won't come out" I told Ashton.

"What the fûck happened last night?" He asked.

"I'm not even sure, it seems like they've been at it for a while the way they were yelling. So it definitely wasn't about what the kids were asking him last night" Ashton nodded and headed up the stairs.

"Hey, guys" Michael said walking into the kitchen with Skylar attach to his hip.

Emma gasp and ran to him. "Can I hold her, Uncle Mikey?"

"Sure, Ems. Lets sit first" Michael said bring her into the living room.

"But want to hold her" Luke whined.

"No, she loves me more. I'm her favorite cousin" Emma said as Michael placed his little girl in Emma's lap.

"No fair" Luke mumbled, stomping his feet and crossing his arms.

"Come on, Buddy. You'll hang out with me and don't have to hang out with though girls" I told him. He looked back at Emma and Sky, then made me come up to his room with him.

One Hood is happy again, hopefully Ashton can help Calum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke needs a girlfriend!! Who wants to be it? Comment here or message me :)

*Comment and Vote*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 2K 49
I thought I had everything I could have ever dreamt of, the job, the house and you. But then you walked out on me and I don't know how to start over...
3.8M 101K 106
Jadelynn Collins has been bullied by Michael Clifford, Calum hood and Luke Hemmings. Jadelynn has a friend named Ashton, but he already graduated, so...
1.7K 57 27
College. The four years that everything basically changes. Where there's parties, drinking, hookups, and anything else, you name it. A lot of people...
45.1K 1.4K 32
A new place can always be a struggle. But one boy has been making Gemma's life a living hell for 7 years. Will something be changing between them?