Mr. & Mrs Horror (Mr. Horror...

By itskyl

Ricky and Lyric are getting married right before Warped Tour, they will have many newly wed struggles and... More

Chapter 1 - Marriage
Chapter 2 - Honey Moon
Chapter 3- Really?
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 - Ain't it fun?
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - Pre-breakfast breakfast
Chapter 13- shut up, the baby is sleeping.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Please read

Chapter 8

526 23 5
By itskyl

Ricky's POV

How could it be that a little plus of negative sign could effect our lives in two completely different ways. In the past two days Lyric has developed a hope that she is pregnant, today is the day we could get the actual test. We walked, well I kind of hobbled in on my crutches, into the store, we grabbed five tests and went to the counter. "You guys must want to be really sure." The cashier commented and I nodded not looking away from Lyric who was eagerly waiting. She quickly grabbed them from him after I paid and we walked out quickly.

Lyric's POV

This would be the longest five minutes of my life. I paced in the living room even after Ricky's attempts to calm me down. We were the only ones who knew and Jase, Alex, and Damon were out. Jase and Alex were pretty close and I don't think Damon likes it.
"It's time." Ricky said and getting up on his crutches to follow me, who had bolted off. I held the first test up, and it was.....

|-/
What do you guys want it to be? leave a comment and tell me. - Kylie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 6.9K 40
Gabriella Davis AKA Midnight is the drummer for the band Into The Dark. She has always had a hard time letting people in and decided that she doesn't...
4.7K 91 30
Here's a quick background information about never know - Hello my name is Rowan I'm struggling in a very toxic/abusive relationship with my boyfrien...
2.1K 119 20
High school fanfiction about Chris motionless and Ricky horror from the band motionless in white
7.5K 190 23
Y/n, Ricky's younger sibling, needed to get away from their old life and found themself in the middle of a band with too much energy. See how they ha...