TUMBLR ME ... J.B

By blondebiebah

@justinbieber: hey, you really shouldn't reblog pictures like that. . . HIGHEST RANKING IN FANFICTION #32 + ... More

+
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
lmao
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
love you guys so much (throwwwwback)
thirty six
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
sequel!

thirty seven

11.4K 480 437
By blondebiebah

get ready queens ; everything is about to change my heart is beating so fast for y'all

-

[Marie]

It's been a whole freaking day, I haven't seen Justin in a whole day and I'm feeling bored and alone without his idiotic presence around me.

I sat on my bed by myself in my hotel room which IMG agency paid for, they say it comes with the perks of being a model for them. It was an expensive one too.

Everybody somehow found out about the contract and it sparked like a wildfire, everyone seemed to be discussing it.

Some articles and @'s saying I'm good for the job whilst others picked out and raised some of my insecurities.

Whilst I was on my tumblr I had a phone call come through, it was Kendall. I answered the phone and put her on full speaker.

"Hey Kendall" I said, chewing on some m&ms. I heard talking in the background but I didn't think into it, she was probably with Hailey or had the television on.

"Hey recently signed model!" She chirped making me smile wide. So she read about that one too.

"I met with James, he's so sweet! He gave me the job!" Kendall squealed with me, God we're the fangirls now.. "you've got my manager! James is the sweetest, honestly he's amazing"

"I'm so excited to start" I was genuinely buzzing about the job I just contracted to.

"Oh my god, come over so we can celebrate! Pool party style!" I bit my lip "I can't, I've left all my things at Justin's.."

Kendall of course, wouldn't take no for an answer "get your model backside to my house, you're either using one of my bikinis or skinny dipping!"

My eyes widened and I chuckled standing up from my bed "I'll take the first option, no skinny dipping for me thanks"

"Okay this is great, the plan is a go! - I mean yeah, okay see you soon!" She made mwah noises and before I could reply the phone was cut dead.

What plan did Kendall have up her sleeve? This just couldn't be good.

I hurried to fix my hair in the mirror then grabbed my keys and rushed out the hotel then hailed a taxi (do they do that in Cali lol I'm sorry i don't know)

This was going to be good, I could talk to Kendall about her experiences of being a model and probably steal some tips. She walks the run way so well I have to find out.

The taxi driver dropped me off and I paid him the fee, I walked up to the door and instantly thought back to last night. God this was an awful feeling.

I used the buzzer and hoped Kendall heard me calling, she did. The door opened and Kendall stood there with an innocent smile.

"Heeeeey girllll" I smiled, giving her a hug then walking into the house watching her look guilty for something, I'd find out.

"What have you done that I probably won't like?" I asked walking into the living room with her but watching her the whole time, she was stood by the door and leaning on it with that same innocent smile.

She was up to something. I knew it.

I turned around to see the familiar sofas, I felt someone else was here. I wasn't alone in this room.

Justin was sat on the sofa with his hands balled together. he was watching me with those sad, hurting eyes. I hated those eyes.

I panicked, I didn't want to do this talk yet. I wasn't ready so I started walking towards Kendall, suddenly Hailey rushed from the kitchen to the living room door and swung it closed with Kendall, they locked us in.

They fucking locked us in the living room. This is unbelievable.

I gave them the 'are you fucking serious, help a sister out' look but that one didn't seem to work, they shooed me off and chuckled running off to give us some privacy.

I sighed, this has to be done. As scared as I was, this conversation had to happen sooner rather than later. I needed to understand where we were.

It's been bugging me more than it really should. I just want us to be us. But the line between friendship and dating is so thin, it can change and sometimes ruin everything.

I turned to see Justin, he moved up on the sofa for me to sit with him. I sat beside him and scooted in a little then a little more to be closer  to him.

"Hi princess.." He mumbled watching me walk closer to him.

He looked me in the eyes and before we could say anything, our arms wrapped around each other. There was no space between us and that's when our hearts joined. When we hugged I felt safe and loved.

I fought the visions of his arms around Selena's ass and his lips on her neck. The jealousy was coming back to me I just couldn't admit it.

I heard justins breathing get heavy, whilst we hugged I played with the back of his hair, he loves that.

"You left me last night.. I.. Please don't ever do that again" Justin said, his eyes looked ever so tired.

"I needed-" I coughed feeling my voice weaken. "I needed to think about things"

He bit his lip and nodded "what you saw Marie- that wasn't what it looked like"

I chuckled yet felt no humour at all, that's what they all say. I scooted back from him a little, he noticed this and pulled me into his lap now. "no, you owe me so many hugs"

"Tell me. what did it look like then, Justin?" I asked, wanting to know exactly what was going through his head.

I needed to understand him now more than ever. We needed to know where we are and were we stand.

He sighed, moving that one strand of hair which he always notices and tucking it behind my ear.

"I didn't want to tell you this until it was the right time, fuck.  I don't even know if it's the right time" he sighed, looking me in the eyes.

"Tell me, please Justin we tell each other everything" I asked with pleading eyes, he nodded although I could tell he was feeling unsure.

"Promise you won't look at me different or run away once I've told you?" I nodded, linking our hands and kissing his knuckles gently.

I sighed, ready to perhaps have the most important moment of my life. That is If he was about to say what I thought he was going to say.  Or at least what I hoped he would say.

"I love you, I love you in ways I probably shouldn't. You're my best friend, and whenever I think about the future it's based around you..
.. You're my everything and when you're around I know my heart is safe and that there's no one else who could beat you"

"Justin I-" he held a finger to my lips, I let him continue. I wanted to hear those words.

"I love you in ways a best friend shouldn't, I want to do things to you a best friend should never do. I knew I shouldn't, I beat myself up about it all the time telling myself I can't think like this but I want you, I need you forever and not just as my best friend" he now looked into my eyes, I could see the fear.

Justin feared so little, yet this scared him to death.

"I understand if you don't feel the same, I'm a hopeless rom-" without another word I leaned into him whilst on his lap.

I knew exactly what I wanted to do and exactly how I felt, he was the reason I had a smile on my face every morning. He's the person I see in my dreams.

Mum always told me this when I was little.. "if he's always in your dreams, that's god telling you he's the one"

As I leaned in I closed my eyes and kissed his lips with everything I had, they're so plump and felt like heaven. I expected them to feel like this.

I didn't know what to do, but I did it. I may have never kissed a guy before but I've watched the movies.

I just wanted Justin to know he wasn't alone on this feeling, he was my world and I was blessed because I was loved by him.

What's better than loving your best friend?

He instantly grabbed my hips tight and I felt him shiver under me as soon as our lips made contact, this felt so foreign yet so homely. It rattled the butterflies cage inside my stomach.

The kiss lasted for so long, it's like we made up for how long we wanted to kiss. I can't believe this just happened.

But I don't regret it. I'll never regret that moment I shared with Justin.

"Never let me go" Justin whispered, his eyes still closed from the intense kiss. He was leaning his forehead on my own and breathing heavily as was I.

"Only if you never let me go" I whispered like we were sharing another secret, I was holding onto my hands behind his neck. I've never felt this connected to Justin.

To think this happened all because he decided to Tumblr Me.

THE END.

IM KIDDING OMG NO YOU'RE NOT GETTING RID OF ME YET

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Broken By Avia

Fanfiction

22.9K 660 43
"you put up a wall and that you're broken, but a broken girl needs someone to put her together and I believe Justin is that someone for you" "She's...
488K 14K 78
in which a newly famous singer meets justin bieber, the singer she hates. "when the fame and the money and the girls drive you crazy . . ." * highest...
888K 5.4K 134
jackgilinsky liked your photo [lowercase intended] highest rank: #123 in fanfiction completed 8-30-17