Divergent

By AltoPentaholic

*THIRD BOOK IN THE DIFFERENT SERIES* Five months have passed since Melody and Jordyn were born. Everything is... More

*Preview*
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Sorry...D:
11
...
12
:3
13
14
Another Preview
15
16
17
The Big Surpise...;)
18, Part One
Summary for new story...;)
18, Part Two
19
20
21
22
23
^•^
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
-.-
33
FALSE ALARM
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! +Important Message
49
50
51
52
53
#RIPCaitlyn
54
55
Epilouge
Explanation/Surprise
CHECK IT OUT!

25

918 95 67
By AltoPentaholic

Don't point out any mistakes please.

Shout out to PTX-Soprano for giving me the idea for this chapter and Qu33n26 because...I wanted to give her a shoutout.xD

"Could I help you?"

Alex nodded, looking back at his car. He just realized that he left the gun in there, looking back at Mitch uncomfortably.

"I'll be right back."

Mitch nodded, bouncing his leg as he watched the Omega walk back the car. He blushed as he thought about him and Scott and what they did last night. Last night was definitely one of his favorite moments in his relationship with his husband. Scott knew how to make him happy, even when he was feeling sad.

What is Alex getting from the car? Are they bags? Is he going to stay here again?

Mitch shivered at the thought, hoping that wasn't the case. He forgave Alex because of the letter and everything he did, but the Omega still scared him. He wouldn't admit it, but he had more nightmares about Alex than Jeremy and Kirstin. He doesn't know why, but the nightmares involving Alex occurred more frequently than the other ones.

"Alex?"

"Yes?"

Mitch watched as Alex came up again, a small bag in his hand. For some reason, that terrified the younger Omega to no end, but he thought nothing about it. Maybe it's nothing.

If only he knew.

"Are you hungry?" Mitch asked, allowing Alex to come inside. Alex nodded his thanks, gripping onto the gun tightly. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am. Why wouldn't I?"

"Scott told me about Jake dying," Mitch replied, frowning as he hugged Alex. "I'm so sorry, Alex. Nobody deserves that."

Alex teared up at the words, his heart warming up at Mitch's sweetness. Even though Jake was not dead, he couldn't help but feel loved because of the small Omega in front of him. The kindness that Mitch has is rare, rarer than diamonds.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Thank you so much, Mitch."

"You're welcome, Alex. Jake loves you so much."

Alex looked up at the clock, noticing that ten minutes have passed. Fifty more minutes to complete his task so Jake will not pass away. He took the gun out of the bag, his hands shaking like crazy.

"Are you cold, Alex? I could get you a blanket."

"No, it's okay. I'm just...sorry."

"Why are you sor-"

Alex let go off the hug, putting the gun on Mitch's forehead. The brunet gasped, his chest tightening. He shook his head, the tears falling down his cheeks.

"Alex, please."

"I have to."

"I might be pregnant again. Please don't."

Alex closed his eyes, shaking his head. He could hear the shuddery sobs of the Omega in front of him, causing him to sob himself. He wants to stop this but he can't. He's doing all of this just to protect Jake.

I'm so sorry, Mitch.

~~~

Scott woke up immediately, knowing that something was wrong. He went to Melody's room, taking her into his arms so he will make sure that she stayed safe. She held onto his shirt, refusing to let go. Scott smiled weakly, hearing a conversation downstairs. He listened onto it, wondering what was going on.

That sounds like...Alex and Mitch?!

Scott walked out of Melody's room, watching the conversation from upstairs. He smiled when his Mate hugged Alex, already in a good mood despite it being morning time. He watched them carefully, wondering what was in the bag that Alex had.

What in the world?

His eyes widened when he saw a gun in Alex's hand, wanting to move but was frozen in his spot. What was Alex doing?!

It wasn't until Alex put the gun to Mitch's forehead when Scott finally yelled at Alex.

"ALEXANDER KIRK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

~~~

Mitch sobbed in relief when Scott came downstairs, watching as his Mate slapped the gun out of Alex's grip. The taller Omega looked back at the gun, wondering why he would ever want to kill the younger man.

Oh, that's right... Jake.

"Why would you ever do that?! You almost killed someone, Alex! That's against the law!"

Alex tried to answer with no prevail. He looked upstairs, watching Avi come downstairs with a crying Jordyn in his arms. The older Alpha looked terrified, wondering what was going on.

"Scott, what happened?!

"Ask Alex!"

Avi turned to Alex, wanting for a response. Alex looked at the ground, ashamed of his actions.

"I almost killed Mitch."

"You're going to get arrested, Alex. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry! What he did was wrong and he needs to apologize! I'm going to send him to jail."

"Maybe he needs to go to rehab, Scott. Remember that he wasn't mentally healthy."

"I don't care! He almost killed my husband, who might be pregnant with our second child!"

"What if Mitch was Alex in this situation?! Would you do that to him?!"

"What is wrong with you?! Don't you ever compare Mitch to Alex!"

Melody began to cry, afraid of the yelling. Jordyn cried harder, not liking the loud noises that were happening around her. Tori walked downstairs, wondering what was going on.

"What's going on?!"

All she got in response was Avi and Scott fighting with each other about what to do with Alex, babies crying, Alex crying, and Mitch whimpering. She stood by the stairs, not wanting to be involved with anything going on.

"What in the world?"

"What's going on?"

Tori shrugged her shoulders, cringing when Alyssa and Kevin walked down with their own crying babies. The Olusola family woke up because of all the yelling and it made Ariel and Erik cry.

"I don't know," Tori answered, shaking her head. "All I heard was yelling."

"Could tell everyone to be quiet, please?" Jessi asked, holding Ben's hand. The both of them look scared, afraid of why everyone was yelling. "It's terrifying me."

"Me too," Ben spoke up, looking over at Alex. He frowned, looking at Jessi. "Why is Alex here?"

Mitch bit his lip, wanting everyone to stop fighting with one another. All of this started because of him and he can't help but blame himself because of this mess. He looked at the gun as the yelling intensified, whimpering louder than ever before.

I'm so weak.

As the yelling got louder to the point were the house was practically shaking, Mitch because angry for some reason. His whimpers stopped as angry tears welled up his eyes, putting his hands into fists.

That's...it!

"Shut....UUUUUPPPP!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing, widening their eyes when they heard Mitch yelling. Angry tears rolled down his face, but he don't care. All he cares about was people getting along.

"I HONESTLY DO NOT CARE IF I AM YELLING AT EVERYONE SO LISTEN TO ME! DO NOT CONDEMN ALEX BECAUSE OF THIS! I AM PRETTY SURE THAT HE HAS A GOOD REASON OF WHY HE DID THIS!"

Scott widened his eyes when he noticed Mitch's eyes turn to a light red color, different from the dark red that Alphas have. Everyone else watched Mitch rant, refusing to speak.

"STOP, NOW! IF I WERE IN ALEX'S SPOT, I AM PRETTY SURE THAT I WILL BE SCARED TOO! HE HAD FEAR IN HIS EYES WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO KILL ME! LISTEN TO HIS SIDE OF THE STORY EXCEPT OF LISTENING TO ME INSTEAD! Please."

Mitch broke down in tears, exhausted from the yelling when it want even eight 'o clock yet. Scott walked up to him, hugging him tightly. The Omega held onto him, crying heavily as he gripped onto Scott's shirt. Alex looked back at everyone else, his heart breaking as he picked up the gun.

"I'm so sorry. Mitch, love Scott forever and forever."

Mitch nodded, not wanting to let go of Scott. Alex walked out, holding the gun tightly. Avi walked up to Mitch too, running a hand down the Omega's back.

"I'm so sorry, Mitchy. I'm so sorry."

Mitch nodded once more, sobbing quietly. He wanted nothing more than to find out why Alex wanted to kill him. If he ever found out, he won't get mad.

Why?

Because everyone deserves forgiveness.

A/N: Wow, an update during the week?! That's a rare occasion.:3 This chapter was fun to write, lol. This is definitely one of my favorite chapters I have wrote and I hope that you all feel the same. Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kyle By Gabby

Werewolf

7.6K 524 25
Third story in the Alpha's Daughter and the Beta's son series. Kyle is now the alpha of the Nightshade pack and he is now looking for his mate. Wha...
65.6K 1.5K 45
∆warning dirty parts in book ∆ "alpha is gonna have fun with u "one guy says "what the fuck alpha is gonna be pissed when he finds out there is a fu...
364K 12.5K 41
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* THIRD BOOK OF "HIS ALPHA" SERIE, CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE, BUT CONTAIN SPOILERS AND MAY BE CONFUSIN...
691K 6.7K 15
This is a sample of the story. If you would like to read the whole thing then please look it up on Amazon or check out the link on the last chapter...