Breaking The Rules

lost_misfits tarafından

"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little gir... Daha Fazla

Authors Note:
Chapter 1: The beginning
Chapter 2: Breaking Point
Chapter 3: You never forget about your Fears
Chapter 4: The shadows secret
Chapter 5: Your crazy
Chapter 6: That wouldnt be much fun would it?
Chapter 7: Lost girl
Chapter 8: The hard truth
Chapter 9: Haunted dreams
Chapter 10: He will hurt you
Chapter 11: Family doesn't hurt family
Happy Birthday!!!
Just FYI
Chapter 12: Scars
Chapter 13: Be selfish and cruel
Chapter 14: I can take care of myself
Chapter 15: Nederland's Savior
Chapter 16: I'm not as bad as they say
Chapter 17: Hide and Seek
Chapter 18: Leave with me
Chapter 19: Villain
Important!
Chapter 20: Just started
Just FYI!!
Chapter 21: Falling apart...again.
Chapter 22: Festering Feelings
Chapter 23: Darkness
Chapter 24: I Hate It
Chapter 25: Day
Chapter 26: Its Pan
Chapter 27: Welcome to Storybrooke
Chapter 28: Worst First Day Ever
Chapter 30: Not Turning Back
Chapter 32: Our lost Girl
Chapter 33: Drowning Thoughts
Chapter 34: Peter Pan and Neverland
Chapter 35: As Usual
Chapter 36: Dark Secrets
Chapter 37: Like Home
Chapter 38: No Happy Endings
Chapter 39: Going Home
Chapter 40: Hero?
Chapter 41: Taking Hearts
Chapter 42: Doesn't Belong
Chapter 43: Pain Is Beautiful
Chapter 44: Never Forgotton
Chapter 45: The Trees
Chapter 46: The Forest of Fears
Chapter 47:Light and Darkness
Chapter 48: Cold and Broken
Chapter 49: Playing Games
Chapter 50: Warnings
Chapter 51: Confessions
Chapter 52: Stay Crazy
Chapter 53: Never Fail
CONFUSION
Chapter 54: Moving On
Chapter 55: Lost Battles
Chapter 56: Do Anything
Chapter 57: Hostage
Chapter 58: A Last Attempt at Redemption

Chapter 31: Operation Blue Bird

419 12 0
lost_misfits tarafından

Hey! Sorry for that crappy short last chapter. It was important though! I promise! So life sucks ass and I just want to throw up. Because it also stinks like ass....
So yeah....BYEEEEEEEEEE!

Region's POV (Yay! Be happy...c'mon at least smile. There we go!)

As I lay down in my lonely bed, I can help but think of everything. All these people are arriving out of no where. This wasn't my plan. Wendy wasn't in my plan. I'm still utterly confused on why she's here. When she arrived I was surprised for the first time in a long time.

I'm bored of this life! It wasn't supposed to be like this! Non of it. Seeing Snow suffer was refreshing...for a few weeks. But then it was just boring. Nothing to do, no one to fight, and still an empty hole in my heart. All I want now was something to fill it.

I had thought Owen was perfect. His mother was dead and he longed for something to fill the hole in his heart, like me. But I had scared him off. Made a mess of things. As always.

I was driving to the town line. Just to think. That's where I usually went, but this time I felt drawn to it. I needed to go. As I drove, I almost yelled. I was in pain. A deep pain like no other I'd ever felt before in my life.

Like a rip.
A rip in my magic.

Now I knew why I was drawn. Just as I arrived, a small green cloud spun on the town line. I quickly got out and watched in horror. Was my spell crashing. Did it not work. Was something wrong.

What. Was. Happening.

It was like a green tornado, and it spun for what seemed like forever. But when it stopped, a horror was revealed. A girl who looked like she'd been beaten to death. Blood covered her body and the spell to bring her here had damaged her a little. I ran to her unconscious body and tried to shake her awake, but she was out cold.

She had a violet colored bump on her head and was breathing hard. I called 911 and as soon as they were here, they were gone. I rod with them, seeing what could be done, but as time went on, nothing happened.

I would visit her every so often and hold her hand. Sometimes she would grip it back. Sometimes she didn't. But wether or not She did, I told her everything. I don't know why, but I did. Maybe she was the one to fill that hole. So I contacted Ruby (as much as I hate that dog, she has taste) and asked her to decorate a room for her. It stayed decorated forever and I didn't know if she would ever wake up.

But where'd she come from? Did I want her to wake up? Who was this powerful person who transported her to another place? The place without magic. But most of all. Was she just as strong as that person?

I had to admit, when Wendy woke up without memory, I was happy. Happy because now, I could have a child. And she would love me as much as I love her. Or, that's what I'm hoping.

But a new obstacle has took place, and I didn't know what to do. It was the boy. Wendy said he knew her. What if he sets something off, what if she remembers something? Or everything. Would she even want to stay here? Or would she leave?

I was worrying again. I needed some sleep. Or maybe I didn't.

(Omg Y/N ,I'm sorry...XD)

I sat up and turned my lamp on. I found the black desk phone and dialed the number. I waited as the phone rang.

"Sheriff Gram, how may I help you." A familiar british voice said.

"You could get your sexy self over here. Its an emergency."

"Oh, Regina. Its you."

"You don't sound happy it's me?"  I say playfully.

"No! That's not it at all."

"Than how bout you come over?" I say biting my lip.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a bit."

With that I hang up and prepped myself before he was here. And he would be here. After all, I'm the one who held his heart... literally

(Okay, Haha! Its over! XD)

Wendy's POV

I woke up and and looked over at my night stand. The flyer was still there. That wasn't a dream. I got up and looked in the mirror. My God, I was still super skinny. It had only been a few days, but still, I had to have gained something, right?

I got dressed in a blue t-shirt with the Storybrooke School animal, a blue bird, and black letters that said, Storybrooke High School, I slipped on a pair of dark jeans, black flats, and I threw my long hair in a pony tail.

I only put on some powder, blush, and mascara. I wasn't much of a makeup person. When I took a last look at myself in the mirror ,I stuck the flyer in my back pocket.

I ran downstairs, half expecting to see Regina with a coffee and news paper in hand. But no, I saw something totally unexpected. At the breakfast bar was the officer who had caught me last night. What was he doing here? He let me go right?

I slowly approached the officer, but before I could do anything, He had already seen me.

"What are you doing here?" He said quickly pulling away the coffee mug. But non the less he kept his voice low.

"No, what are you doing here?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes. It was a form of challenge I liked to use. Sometimes I'd win, other times (like with Regina) I'd stop becuasevtheres was much more practiced.

"I asked you first." He said raising his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't be childish. Now, tell me." I said commanding

"You are a child!" He said with widened eyes.

"Girls mature quicker, it's common sense." I said with a head tip.

He sighed in defeat. "Well, as you may know, Regina is the Mayor, and I am the sheriff. Every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and sometimes Sunday mornings, I come over and we discuss town things."

I nodded my head, that seemed normal enough. But I didn't see him last Sunday. Maybe he was lying.

"I didn't see you last Sunday?" I said suspiciously.

"I said, sometimes." He said exaggerating 'sometimes'. I shrugged and dat down.

"Well, what are we having for breakfast Sheriff." I said sitting in front of the plate with an omelette on it.

He moved the plate away from me with his finger.

"That's not for you. And you never told me why your here?" He said, not giving up on the subject.

I sighed." I live with her. There, now can I eat the omelette?" I asked with pupoy dog eyes. He gave me look like I was lying.

"You live with her?" He said with an unsure smile.

"Yes."

"How? Why? When?"

"Last Friday. Because I don't know who I am. Because I got beat up real bad. Now, can I have the omelette?" I said with a silly smile.

"Yeah sure. Its your ass on the line when Regina wakes up cranky and hungry." He said slowly sliding the plate over the smooth surface of the counter, to me, a hungry skinny girl.

I ignored his comment and started eating. The was possibly the most awkward breakfast I've had no far. But than an idea popped in my head.

I quickly chewed my food and began to explain.

"So Sheriff, do you know where the library is?" I asked as normally as possible.

"I do, why?" I wasn't prepared! But luckily it was a library and could be explained easily.

"Just wanna check out some books." I said taking a sip of water.

"Unfortunately the library has been closed for sometime. I told you this already?" He said raising an eyebrow.

I sank back a little. "Oh yeah, I forgot." I said nervously.

He turned fully towards me. "Why are you so concerned about this library?" He said with suspicion in his voice.

"Just wondering." I said picking up my empty plate and setting it in the sink. "Just thought I'd find something to do in my free time." I said with a smile.

"Sure kid. Now, tell me for real." He said nodding.

I sighed. How could I trust him? I had only met him last night, plus he tried to arrest me last night , and now he's asking all these questions? Who did he think he was?

The sheriff! Duh! Haha, funny joke brain. :|

"No can do Mr. Sheriff, top secret stuff. Operation..." I thought for a moment, "blue bird."

"Come on, I'm a Sheriff for God's sake, I know all about "operations". Come on..." He trailed off.

I rolled my eyes again." Wendy." I finished.

"Yeah! Come on. It couldn't hurt?" He said with a pleading smile. Like he was promising me something, that it was a secret. And some how I believed him. I believe a man I met hours ago briefly.

"Okay. But you can't tell anyone." I said looking around, quieting down.

He nodded. "I had a dream about a boy. A boy who claimed to know me. He said there was a shed in the forest that would have directions to my memories. So when I found that shed last night, and it had this flyer, I think the library might hold my memories. Its worth a try ,right?" I ask with a lopsided smile, unsure of even my own words.

"Yeah, I guess it couldn't hurt." He said with a shrug.

"So you don't think I'm crazy?" I asked with a laugh.

"No, your definitely crazy. But it might mean something. And at least I get to do something in this boring town." He said with a smile. I laughed a little.

"What boring town?" A familiar voice said. Out from the hallway, Regina entered with her usual pant suit and powerful presents.

"This one." Sheriff said.

"This town isn't boring Gram." Regina said fixing herself coffee.

Gram? Okay, whatever.

"Lie all you want Regina. But this place is boring." He said exaggerating his mouth on 'boring'. It was funny.

I glanced at the time and was shocked. "Its 7:28 Regina. I gotta go." I said picking up my back pack.

"Want me to take you?" She said with a light smile.

"No, it fine." I said before turning and walking to the door before someone grabbed my shoulder.

I turned to see it was Gram. "We can go on Friday. Be at Grany's at four after school." He whispered.

I nodded and left. Taking the bus and arriving at boring school.

Operation blue bird was on. And I was getting my memories back. And this time, I would never lose them again.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.3K 239 37
"So you see, Neverland is not a bad place. It is supposed to be the place of our imagination and magic. There is always trouble round the corner, tha...
30.3K 469 22
Peter Pan Ouat fan fiction. THIS IS VERY OLD, MY WRITING SUCKED. BE WARNED. - "Why do you look at me like I see you as the villain in this story?" ...
127K 4.5K 27
After Wendy Darling left Neverland and later died, Peter Pan was never the same. Heartbroken, he became dark and ruthless and replaced all his jolly...
29K 849 22
(SINGLE BOOK) "You have to be a lost boy to lead a lost boy. And you've got a camp full of them. So that tells me more about you," Celeste shot back...