Chapter 31: Operation Blue Bird

Hey! Sorry for that crappy short last chapter. It was important though! I promise! So life sucks ass and I just want to throw up. Because it also stinks like ass....
So yeah....BYEEEEEEEEEE!

Region's POV (Yay! Be happy...c'mon at least smile. There we go!)

As I lay down in my lonely bed, I can help but think of everything. All these people are arriving out of no where. This wasn't my plan. Wendy wasn't in my plan. I'm still utterly confused on why she's here. When she arrived I was surprised for the first time in a long time.

I'm bored of this life! It wasn't supposed to be like this! Non of it. Seeing Snow suffer was refreshing...for a few weeks. But then it was just boring. Nothing to do, no one to fight, and still an empty hole in my heart. All I want now was something to fill it.

I had thought Owen was perfect. His mother was dead and he longed for something to fill the hole in his heart, like me. But I had scared him off. Made a mess of things. As always.

I was driving to the town line. Just to think. That's where I usually went, but this time I felt drawn to it. I needed to go. As I drove, I almost yelled. I was in pain. A deep pain like no other I'd ever felt before in my life.

Like a rip.
A rip in my magic.

Now I knew why I was drawn. Just as I arrived, a small green cloud spun on the town line. I quickly got out and watched in horror. Was my spell crashing. Did it not work. Was something wrong.

What. Was. Happening.

It was like a green tornado, and it spun for what seemed like forever. But when it stopped, a horror was revealed. A girl who looked like she'd been beaten to death. Blood covered her body and the spell to bring her here had damaged her a little. I ran to her unconscious body and tried to shake her awake, but she was out cold.

She had a violet colored bump on her head and was breathing hard. I called 911 and as soon as they were here, they were gone. I rod with them, seeing what could be done, but as time went on, nothing happened.

I would visit her every so often and hold her hand. Sometimes she would grip it back. Sometimes she didn't. But wether or not She did, I told her everything. I don't know why, but I did. Maybe she was the one to fill that hole. So I contacted Ruby (as much as I hate that dog, she has taste) and asked her to decorate a room for her. It stayed decorated forever and I didn't know if she would ever wake up.

But where'd she come from? Did I want her to wake up? Who was this powerful person who transported her to another place? The place without magic. But most of all. Was she just as strong as that person?

I had to admit, when Wendy woke up without memory, I was happy. Happy because now, I could have a child. And she would love me as much as I love her. Or, that's what I'm hoping.

But a new obstacle has took place, and I didn't know what to do. It was the boy. Wendy said he knew her. What if he sets something off, what if she remembers something? Or everything. Would she even want to stay here? Or would she leave?

I was worrying again. I needed some sleep. Or maybe I didn't.

(Omg Y/N ,I'm sorry...XD)