You're my worst nightmare [Ca...

By hoelyshjt

In here, your name would be Annica. You have a older brother named Jake and a younger sister named Zoey. All... More

Breaking through
Freak-Flapping Wolves
I'm sorry
Be careful
Oh no...
It is done
You're like a brother to me
Mistletoe
It was nothing
Annie
Injured
How will survive?
Alone
A certain person
Where are you?
Close
Sorry guys!
Reuniting
She's my girl. So back off
Its you!
You... You're my... Dad?!
Bonding Time
Hellpppp!
Taken away
Little or Less... Maybe even least?
Saving you
ALL a dream?!
Again?
Wrong moves
The price
THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH!!!
Over protective
From good to bad
Terrible things
You promised
~Flashback~
~Flashback 2~
Waking up
Her past
What's this?
Yes...
The End of our story
Its up!!!
Sequel anyone?
OMFG!!! 2k?!
THAT'S IT!!

Camera

121 5 0
By hoelyshjt

Annica's POV:
Its been a year since me and Carl started dating but still, he has to keeo the bandages although its slowly healing. Today is our 1 year anniversary and I don't even know what to get him so, I came with Rick and Daryl on a scavenge. I let carl know just in case and he allow me and he told me that he would just hang with Enid. I allow him to go but if they try something stupid, I will beat the crap out of the both of them.

So we gone out. Rick and Daryl started talking and I just looked at the road as we pass by it.

"Don't, please don't" daryl said as Rick put a disk in the disk player which pisses daryl off.

"Wow... That's cold." I said and laughed.

--------TIME SKIP--------
We pass an abandoned factory and we opened the back of it. Inside of it was a truck and inside the truck was loads of food.

"I guess we hit the jackpot" I said and they both nodded.

"Let's try flipping this one up" Rick said pointing to the candy machine.

"Yeah you do that" I said and went inside the building.

It was dirty and there were dead bodies. Some turned into a pile of bones. I kept searching for stuff and I found a camera with a charger beside it. I grabbed it and placed in my bag.

"Jackpot" I said and heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around and saw a walker. I dodged it and it fell to the ground but as I stood up, my arm got a cut from the edge of a shelf. The walker stood up but I can't grab my knife from my holster. I tried running away but I tripped over a box and the walker tried biting my neck.

I kept struggling and pushing it away from me til I heard a gunshot and the walker died. I looked up and saw daryl.

"You okay?" He asked.

"What do you think?" I asked as I pushed the walker off me.

He helped me stand up and saw the cut on my arm.

"Shit... Annica did you got bitten?" He asked.

"No, I cut myself from the edge of that stupid shelf" I said as I pointed at the shelf.

"You better go home. Me and Rick will keep searching for stuff" He said.

"No... Its okay, I'll just wrap a cloth around it" I said and he shook his head.

"You gotta go home and tell denise about it. Besides, it might be infected." He said.

"I said I'm okay. I can keep going daryl" I said.

"Tell that to the kid who got eaten by walkers" he said referring to Sam.

I sighed and nod.

"Okay, whatever" I said and picked up my bag and walked out of the factory.

"What the hell happened?" Rick asked looking at my arm

"Don't worry... I just cut myself back there" I said and he nod.

"Here... Make sure you go home safely" he said and I took the keys.

I thanked him and went in the car and drove from that place to alexandria.

I stopped outside the gate and stepped out.

"HEY! OPEN THE DAMN GATE!" I yelled.

Eugene opened it and I drove the car inside.

"Where's Rick and Daryl" He asked

"They're still on a run. I just had to go home because of this stupid cut" I said and pointed at my arm.

"Do you want me to take you to the infirmary?" He asked.

"No, I got it. Just park this car" I said as I got out of the car.

I walked to denise's infirmary and I told her I was just cut.

"Okay, get in" she said and I got inside and sat on the bed.

She came back with the tools and she looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Aren't you gonna take off you sleeves?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Can you just wrap a cloth around it or something?" I asked.

"No, take it off so I can clean the fresh blood around it" she said.

I sighed and slowly take it off. Her eyes widened in shock as she saw my arm was covered in scars and bruises.

"What the hell happened?" She asked

"I did this to myself a year ago. When Trevor died... Please don't ask more questions and clean this thing" I said and she nod.

She cleaned the fresh blood around it and put a little amount of alcohol. It stings like hell but I resisted it. As she finished, she wrap a bandage around it and I thanked her.

I went home and grab a new flannel and wore it. Atleast no one would see this.

I walked out of the house and went into the woods where carl usually is when I wasn't around. On my way there, I saw Enid heading back. I stopped her as I blocked the way.

"Where's Carl?" I asked.

"He's back there. Now move aside" she said as she pushed me out of the way. I grabbed her arm and look at her dead in the eye.

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked.

"Your boyfriend is a crazy, retarded asshole" she said.

I couldn't take it anymore so I punched her making her fall to the ground. Her nose bled as she looked at me.

"Call him asshole one more time and I swear that you wouldn't make it back to alexandria alive" I said. She stood up and wiped the blood from her nose.

"Whatever" she said and walked away.

I kept walking to the woods til a walker grabbed me. I pushed it and it fell down. I grabbed my knife from its holster and about to stab it but a voice stopped me.

"Annica, don't!" I turned around and saw carl.

"Carl?" I said and ran over to him and hug him.

"You're back early" he said.

"Why the hell don't you want me to kill that asshole?" I asked.

"That's Deanne... We have to let michonne or spencer do it. Now come on" he said and grabbed my hand. We kept running away from her and stopped when we saw Michonne and Spencer.

"Come on, they got this" he said and we headed back to Alexandria.

We went to his house and sat on the couch. He placed his arm around my shoulder and I got the camera I found earlier.

"Look, I found this... And its yours" I said and gave it to him.

"Wow... Thanks Annica" he said and kissed my lips.

He rubbed my back and I played with his hair. He licked the bottom of the lip and I decided to let him in. He explored my mouth as he played with my hair. He pulled away and kissed my neck and nibbled on my collar bones. He pulled away and sat up. I did the same and he stretched his hand out holding the camera and snapped a picture of us. I photo came out if it and we looked really nice.

"One more" he said and I nodded. I kissed his cheek and he snapped the picture. It came out and I took it.

"I'm gonna keep this one" I said and put it in my pocket.

"Hey! Not fair!" He whined.

"Sorry... You have yours and I have mine" I said

"How about we switch?" He said.

"No carl"I said and he tackled me down on the couch again. Thsi time, he accidentally gripped my arm which has a cut on it.

"Ow!" I said and sat up.

"What's that?" He asked.

"I-uhhh... I just cut myself earlier... That's why I came home early from the run" I said.

"I'm really sorry" he said.

"Its okay" I said and he kissed me. He pulled away and hug me.

"Later at 3:00 in the afternoon, come with Zoey okay?" He whispered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do it." He said and I giggled and nod.

"Okayyy..." I said

"I love you Y/N" he said.

"Wow... You didn't call me Annica this time" I said.

"What do you say?" He asked.

"I love you too Grimes" I said and kiss him again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.4K 8
❝ allergic to your love, but i still want more. ❞ neganxmale!oc.
2.5K 72 8
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬. �...
185K 3.5K 19
This is a story about a girl A.K.A you, who got separated from your group after being overrun at the Prison You came to Alexandria after months and f...
13.4K 209 30
Family. A word that means the world to Theo. But what happens when that world is breaking? No matter how many things go right, double that goes wrong...