Tick Tock (Destiel Soulmate A...

Por fandoms13

In the future, the Department of Soulmates and Timers gives everyone a timer on their right hand counting dow... Más

January 19th, 7:42:51 AM
January 19th, 4:02:13 PM
January 19th, 10:58:33 PM
January 20th, 5:19:45 AM
January 20th, 2:03:16 PM
January 20th, 10:54:01 PM
January 21st, 9:11:03 PM
January 21st, 9:42:31 PM
January 23rd, 4:49:31 PM
January 24th, 9:25:08 PM
January 25th, 1:08:43 AM
January 27th, 6:56:29 PM
February 1st, 5:32:17 PM
February 18th, 11:06 PM
February 26th, 5:08:29 PM
April 1st, 11:08:43 PM
April 8th, 12:22 PM
April 15th, 6:01:32 PM
April 22nd,1:05:28 PM
May 9th, 9:30 PM
May 23rd, 11:57:02 AM
June 30th, 10:13:48 PM
July 4th, 7:49:12 PM
July 24th, 6:13:04 AM
August 20th, 8:31:23 PM
August 20th, 11:36:23 PM
August 21st, 5:34:19 AM
August 21st, 2:34:19 PM
August 28th, 2:46:09 PM
September 5th, 7:20:16 PM
November 14th, 2:15:09 PM
November 14th, 11:06:38 AM
November 14th, 11:57:32 AM
November 23rd, 7:51:09 PM
December 1st, 1:09:49 PM
December 3rd, 2:22:59 PM
December 3rd, 2:58:53 PM
December 3rd, 8:25:02 PM
December 10th, 10:48:52 PM
Epilogue: 10 years later: December 24th, 5:10:23 PM
Exciting Announcement!! A/N
Bonus Chapter

January 19th, 8:25:19 AM

4.7K 273 407
Por fandoms13

"Cas. Cas. Cas!" Dean shook his soulmate roughly from where he was engulfed into a pile of blankets. "Come on angel. Wake up wake up wake up!"

Cas groaned in his sleep, rolling over and letting the blankets wrap themselves over him like a burrito. "Suck my ass."

"You say such sweet things," he retorted, smiling a toothy smile. Cas huffed, dipping his head down so only his wild hair was sticking out.

"Dean," Cas groaned, the blanket muffling his voice, "it's ass-o-crack in the morning."

"It's 8:30."

"Exactly."

Dean sighed, giving up on shaking Cas and instead resorted to lying down on the bed next to him, slipping his leg in between (what he thought were) Cas's. Cas hummed contently, leaning back more into Dean.

"I can't believe you're the little spoon in this situation," Dean teased.

"Okay, but always remember who's always on top when we-"

Dean kneed him gently on the tailbone with his other leg, making Cas laugh. "Come on, angel, I have like a whole day planned."

Cas made a sound somewhere in his throat. "You're such a romantic, you manly man man, you." He unrolled himself from the confinements on the blanket, letting Dean pull closer and drop his lips to his throat.

"I just want today to be special," Dean explained, feeling himself turn red nonetheless.

"I get that it's our one year anniversary," sighed Cas, turning around to face his soulmate, "but can we just lay here in bed all day?"

"No," Dean said firmly, pulling at his elbow. "Come on. Let's have a quick breakfast then go to the park." He paused, propping himself up when he didn't get a reply. "Remember? Remember that one park we went to that day of I went to the hospital? Let's go again. It was fun."

Cas smiled lazily, stretching and opening his eyes to squint at Dean. "Okay, let me just grab my tan trench coat so I can look less of a pedophile." Dean sighed, sitting up on the bed to try to get Cas to do the same. "Also, can you grab the white van, darling? I just want to assure the moms there that we're not there to stare at their children."

"Cas!"

"Okay, okay," grumbled Cas, sitting up slowly, and Dean chuckled as he rubbed his back. "Let's eat then go stare at children."

"We're not staring at children, Cas, we're-"

He was cut off with a soft press of lips and a tangle of arms around his chest, which was rude, but Dean had had worse things happen to him then the faint scratch of stubble and the feel of Cas all around him, enclosing him in with warmth and happiness.

January 19th, 3:02:24 PM

"I just realized that this is kind of becoming like Central Perk for us," Dean stated, sipping his coffee and looking around the coffeeshop where they had met for the first time. "We come here a lot."

Cas just nodded absentmindedly, staring thoughtfully at his coffee that was all prepped up with cream and sugar and other fancy shit. His face was pale, and he was fiddling with something in his pocket, but what worried Dean the most was that he wasn't retorting that they had been here a grand total of 5 times. Cas never passed up a chance to tease him.

"Hey buddy? You alright?" Dean asked, knitting his eyebrows together. "You haven't said much since the park."

Cas blinked too hard, as if startling out of a trance. Dean relaxed; maybe this was just another one of his spacing out moments.

"What? I mean..." Cas frowned, staring at his coffee that was already starting to turn cold, "Yeah. I'm fine, sorry. Just thinking."

"About?"

He shook his head. "Nothing. Just...something in school."

Dean frowned, not convinced. "You sure? You know you can talk to about anything." Cas always told him everything.

"I know. It's nothing."

"I mean-"

"Drop it, Dean!" Cas snapped, and Dean jumped.

Oh God. What if Cas wanted to break up? What if he had finally realized that Dean wasn't anywhere near worthy of him? What if he didn't need him anymore?

There was a stretch of silence as Dean freaked out, brewing up terrible scenarios where Cas was secretly working for the King of Hell or had been possessed by someone. Or, more realistically, maybe he had found someone else, maybe someone way better than Dean who could cook and take better care of him than the Winchester could ever do. Maybe-

He felt a warm hand on his, fingers threading into the gaps between his fingers. "I'm sorry," Cas said sincerely, his big too blue eyes that always seemed to stare into your soul and know exactly what you were thinking looking at him unblinking. "I didn't mean to yell at you."

Dean shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "It's okay." He squeezed his soulmate's hand tighter, feeling a little silly for thinking all those things before. Cas wouldn't do any of those, right?

Cas smiled that brilliant smile of his, the one that only seemed to come out whenever he was around Dean. "Do you want to go play laser tag and terrorize little kids?"

And just like that, it was all better. Dean grinned. "How did I get so lucky?"

Cas laughed. "I guess I have very low standards."

It wasn't until Dean was shooting some 10 year old in the darkened arena when he realized that Cas had never told him what was wrong.

January 19th, 7:09:44 PM

The two beer bottles clinked as Dean slid one across to Cas like top secret papers in a spy movie.

"Dean, I'm pretty sure that half the people here drinking are like, 17." Cas scoffed, accepting the beer, his hands disturbing condensation on the bottle, "No one cares that I'm a year underage. Chill."

Dean grinned goofily. "I know, it just makes me feel cool."

Cas leaned forward and kissed him softly on the cheek just below his ear, making him flush and his stomach tingle. Trying to undo the top button, Dean tugged at his soul mate's collar and Cas squirmed.

"Dean," he protested, his voice rough, "not here."

"Mmmm," the Winchester bent his head to press his forehead against Cas's throat.

Cas pushed Dean away with the palm of his hand gently. "People are looking."

He obliged, trying not to push it, and looked shyly at his lap. Something about Cas just did things to him, things he would've never dared to think about doing were now things he did on a day to day basis. PDA without any promise of a good old roll in the hay later on, playing laser tag with a bunch of little kids, hell, even staying in a long term dedicated relationship with a man was something that he would've laughed at about a year ago.

"I love you," he said.

"You say that everyday," Cas laughed.

He shrugged, stating the obvious when he replied, "I love you everyday," but when the words left his mouth, Cas was giving him that strange look again, except this time it was softer, somehow, nicer, and he had the kind of look in his eyes that no one knew anything but them.

People around them chattered on, and a woman sitting behind them laughed too loudly for it to be genuine, probably wanting to make her date to like her. A sad middle aged man sat and ate his burger in the table in from of them, juice dripping down on his chin. A young couple who couldn't have been more than just high school sophomores made out across from them, sauce getting on the front of the girl's extremely low cut top. The world went on.

But right there, right then, as Dean smiled at Cas who still had that look on his face, and Cas smiled the tiniest smile back, it was almost like they were the only two people in the world.

January 19th, 9:42:16 PM

All the times that they had done it- which was a lot, to say the least- Dean had never topped. He supposed it was because Cas always wanted to be the one in control, not feel exposed and vulnerable, not bring back bad memories of his rape. And that was okay, Dean didn't mind at all. He trusted Cas entirely and knew that he would be ready when he was ready. Best not to push it.

That night, his soulmate was giving him all the cues to go ahead, so Dean asked Cas if he wanted him to top just to be 100% clear. Cas said yes.

They took it slow that night, dragged out touches and quiet whispers, soft kisses and faint gasps. Dean did everything to make sure that his soulmate was comfortable, constantly asking if he was okay and stroking his soft, dark hair. Over and over again, Cas said yes.

And when they were done, when they were curled up around each other, Dean rolled over and asked Cas to marry him. This time, Cas didn't say yes. He just smiled and walked over to his clothes on the floor, grabbing something out of his pocket and giving it to Dean.

It was a ring. A simple one, nothing too special, just like Cas knew that Dean would like, but a ring nonetheless. He had been planning to propose tonight, but Dean had beat him to it.

This time, they both said yes.

They got married exactly a year later, on their second anniversary. It was a simple affair, with snow covering the ground like a soft white blanket and only their closest friends and family members attending. Just Cas's parents, Anna and Eric, Sam and Jess, the Singers, and Kate. Mr. Milton snapped pictures, and their first dance was to the song that they had danced to when they had gone to Lawrence, Tom Odell's Grow Old With Me, although they didn't have a band, so the guests just sang the song together. They both walked down the aisle, Dean first, led by Sam (which was kind of embarrassing, but hey, whatever), then Cas, because he had lost the bet that he couldn't go a day without making a sarcastic comment. The ring bearer was Eric, because hey, why not, and Dean had refused to get a drag queen to do it like Cas had insisted. Everyone cried, and although Dean would never have admitted it in the future, he shed more than a tear or two when he saw Cas walking down the aisle, bright and shining, looking up at Dean like he was the only thing that mattered in the world.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

103 9 2
When one turns the age of eighteen, they stop aging until they meet their soulmate. They have a countdown timer on their wrist to tell them when that...
13.6K 1.1K 37
Destiel, Sabriel, soulmate AU Main focus is Destiel because I'm trash👌 ~~~ The scars littered Castiel's arms and body, but he wasn't the one who put...
119K 5.4K 118
A college Destiel AU fic. Castiel Novak is 20 years old, and on the verge of a mental break down just about every damn day of his life. He went to c...
2.1M 82.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...