TUMBLR ME ... J.B

By blondebiebah

@justinbieber: hey, you really shouldn't reblog pictures like that. . . HIGHEST RANKING IN FANFICTION #32 + ... More

+
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
lmao
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
love you guys so much (throwwwwback)
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
sequel!

twenty nine

13.1K 490 453
By blondebiebah

[marie]

-

"I'm so excited, oh my god what if we see Dolphins?" I squealed jumping in my seat like a five year old but being careful to not spill my drink.

Justin said we should visit Cali's beach. I obviously agreed because I barely ever visit beaches thanks to England's crappy weather.

But Justin wanted to (of course) visit a fast food restaurant before we hit the beach, so that's what we did.

"I don't know about dolphins princess.. You'll see some fat guys eating ice cream for sure" I chuckled thinking of the guy in lilo and stitch.

I told you my five year old self was making an appearance!

"So you'll be eating ice cream at the beach?" I asked with a knowing smirk, it took him 35 seconds to understand that I had just shaded him.

God he's slow.

He gasped and pinched my uncovered thigh, which hurt like hell. I rubbed my leg and groaned, it was my job to inflict pain not his.

Damn Bieber. He's stronger than you'd think. Like even stronger.

Justin drove off down roads, making skidding noises as he went along. Many people turned to see the car and Justin liked that, he's a very proud guy.

Justin had finished his sandwich before me because he takes huge bites, I mean he was pretty much finished on the fifth bite! He's crazy.

I looked out the window to see and hear the ocean, it's so beautiful and bright blue, I was tempted to live here. By the ocean. For the rest of my freaking life.

I felt my arm get tugged at, I turned around to see Justin take a sneaky bite of my sandwich, oh no he didn't!

He just had a massive ass bite of my food without my permission, he knew he was busted so he looked away from me and smiled sweetly.

Yeah, keep smiling Bieber. He owes me a bite of a sandwich.

We eventually made it to the beach, it looks even more beautiful in up close.

Justin rushed out the car and ushered me out, holding the door open like the gentleman he is. He slid his arm around my shoulders and we started walking towards the ocean.

I kept sipping from my drink whilst we walked down the pier. I was watching everyone around us live their life, having fun with people they love.

It's a lovely thing to see.

Me and Justin walked to the ocean, the waves crashed onto our feet and I jumped in shock.

"Fuck it's cold" I squealed running behind him but he pulled me back, thanks buddy..

"I'm not doing this alone" he grinned pulling me into the water with him and making me gasp in shock. Freezing was an understatement. I was shivering now.

"Justin, oh my god, I can't believe you just did that" I said, shivering in his arms whilst the waves crashed against us.

I heard cameras, I looked towards the sand to see some fans watching us with their cameras out. They thought they were being low key but it was definitely high key.

I mean, we could hear their conversation "I must admit they're really cute together"

"Yeah but I still live for Jelena"

Justin turned me around so I was now facing the ocean and away from the publics view, he grinned "so.. You cold anymore?"

I wasn't, I totally forgot that I was freezing to death. Thanks fangirls.

"Good so I can do this.." Without another word Justin dunked me just like he did last night.

I can't believe I didn't see that coming.. I came back up with a moody glare "you asshole"

And with that, he was dunked down by me. He didn't get away with anything on my watch.

"Justin.. I want to ask you a question.." He nodded whilst holding my waist in his arms because we had ventured further into the water and now I was too short to stand.

"Shoot"

"So you know Selena.." He nodded biting his lip slightly, I didn't want to upset him. "What did you feel for her? How did you know she was the one you loved?"

Justin shrugged "I loved her, at first she was my friend. I got closer with her but things just didn't work out.."

"Do you still love her?" I asked, this question genuinely worried me to death. I don't know why, I just hoped he didn't anymore.

"I'll always feel something for her,  but I'm not in love with her anymore.."
Oh. Okay then.

I nodded "it's her loss Justin, you'll find someone better"

Justin smiled "yeah, I know I will"

"Now... Back under!" Justin yelled dunking me once again, God I had to improve on my reflexes..

**

"Princess come on I won't let go!" Justin said, trying to help me onto the jet ski.

He'd rented one out for us both but those things go insanely fast, I don't fancy being lost out sea thank you very much.

I shook my head and stood my ground, I mean we're still in the sea and have been for two hours now. I could barely keep my feet on the ground because the waves are so fierce.

The crowd of fans gradually grew but they've given us space to have fun together which I'm thankful for.

"Please just one ride, you'll love it!" I rolled my eyes and held out my hands for Justin to take. He grinned seeing I was finally ready to probably die.

I hopped onto the jet ski and held onto his waist from behind, this should be good..

He smirked watching everybody cheer at us. It's funny because there is a whole group of fans just here to watch us.

That's so weird and now I think of it, quite scary.

I just pray they aren't getting bad photos of me. "Go slow, please Justin"

Justin nodded "okay, you ready now princess?"

I shook my head leaning my head on his shoulder and shutting my eyes. We suddenly went speeding across the water at full speed, I thought he'd go slow!

I grabbed onto Justin harder, keeping my grip on him for dear life. If I let go i'd probably be lost and dead at sea.

"You gotta open your eyes" Justin shouted loud enough for me to hear him, we started wobbling.

I shook my head, still cowering on his back shoulder blade. I didn't want to look. I'd probably faint and fall off.

Justin slowed down the jet ski and I opened my eyes in relief "it's over?" I asked, but soon saw we were in the middle of the ocean. The beach was further away from us which was weird.

"You go in front, you'll like it at the front" I sighed, deciding to try it out and take his space. He took mine and sat behind me holding onto the bars.

I felt safer I must admit. I put my hands on top of Justin's and held onto the handle bars too. "Put your feet on the pedal"Justin instructed me, I did that and squealed instantly zooming off.

I screamed because we were going so fast, Justin was now holding onto my waist because I had control of the jet ski. It isn't as bad when you're in control.

"This is so fun!" I screamed whilst laughing at nothing in particular, Justin pointed to a bunch of cliffs which were in plain sight. Everybody could see them but they were only accessible if you could travel out far enough.

"Let's go there, drive the jet ski to them cliffs" I started the jet ski up again and was off.

"After you princess" Justin said, letting me get off the jet ski first. I thanked him with a smile whilst looking around the deserted cliffs.

They weren't hard to get to, maybe a five minute walk to get to the top? I was excited to see the beautiful Birdseye view of California.

We started walking and singing to some pop songs, one of them was call me maybe.

Let me tell you, when Justin sings he doesn't mess around he sings to impress. And that's exactly what he did. I mean, there's me sounding like a dying cat whilst he was singing for the heavens.

We eventually made it to the top of the cliff and it sure looked scary up here, the height was overwhelming.

Justin sat down letting his legs dangle off the cliff. He looked so fearless all the time it amazed me.

Nothing really scared him. Nothing.

I sat with him and watched the beach in front of us. the world was moving fast while we took it slow.

"This is so beautiful man, I love it here" I sighed happily, this was the life I once dreamt of.

The best friend, the beautiful environment, the incredible memories.

"Sometimes I wonder if this is real.." I mumble playing with a twig whilst watching the ocean crash onto the rocks. It's so calming I could fall asleep to the sound.

"If what's real?" Justin asked looking at the view too.

"You, this thing we have going" this made Justin look at me. I bit my lip knowing that sounded weird.

"It's just so.. weird. Months ago I was a normal, boring tumblr girl but now I feel different"

"I feel like I've got a purpose.." Justin smiled hearing me say those words.

"What's that purpose?" He asked me, a smile was twitching on his lips. He knew already.
I shrugged feeling embarrassed, not looking up from the twig I was fiddling with. "You know already"

He shrugged and bumped my shoulder with his arm slightly "I want to hear you say it"

I sighed standing up and pulling off my shorts, I was so ready to jump into this ocean.

"It's you, it's all for you everything I do.
You're my purpose and that really scares me."

Justin held a shocked expression, I expected that. Before he could say anything I stepped off the cliff and jumped into the ocean.

I hope he felt the same, I needed him to feel the same. I was just too scared to find out the answer.

-

Word count; 1715

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200 0 20
So, fully based on a day dream I want to show you imagine with me if you will what happens my OC a character I use for all my fanfictions meets her c...
Broken By Avia

Fanfiction

22.9K 659 43
"you put up a wall and that you're broken, but a broken girl needs someone to put her together and I believe Justin is that someone for you" "She's...
48.6K 676 21
IGOT7'S Fanfic they are yours ;) hope you like it Rank#28 jbgot7 πŸ’“