Foreign Touch (Septiplier AU)

Od SincerelyLeah

Sean McLoughlin is a new transfer student from Ireland. With a devastating past, him, his mother and sister f... Viac

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (Part One)
Chapter Ten (Part Two)
Author's Note Not An Update
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Can Anyone See It?
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Important.
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
A/N About Jack and Wiishu
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Disappointed
Author's Note
CONTEST!!!!
It's UP!!!
Chapter Thrity-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Final Chapter
Heyoooo!
You Weren't Expecting This

One Last Note...

2.7K 124 96
Od SincerelyLeah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Last Note...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the death of Mark, Jack and Aaron the families mourn. Funerals were held to remember such young youth as they tried their best to get over their loved one's death.

Ms. McLoughlin found someone that made her happy and took care of Sam. Russell, was his name. He cared for Sam like she was his own as he took care and helped Ms. McLoughlin with a lot since Sean's death. They are now married and she was happy...

Sam and Tim- It took her a while to finally get over her brother's death. Her and Tim became best friends. They helped each other with the lost. Finally and thankfully, falling in love. Which went to marriage. As they now have two kids of their own. One little boy named Samuel and a little girl named Timberly.

Mrs. Fischbach and Mr. Fischbach- They both respected and acknowledged how brave their son was for sticking with Jack threw the fire. They do wish that they were there to bare the burden for him, but in goodwill they moved on rather nicely.

Ken- In jail for a lifetime as he spends his days wishing what could have been. Btw, needs a new asshole.

Cry and Felix: Cry blamed himself for everyone's death. If he had just went with Mark, none of this would have happened. Felix tried to remind Cry that it wasn't his fault and if he did go that he would have probably died as well. The two of them graduated both highschool and college and Cry proposed to Felix as they have a little girl named Jenifer.

Minx and Krism- Just like Cry, she blamed herself for not going with Mark. Always knowing the two of them deserved better than such an early death. Krism was there for her and manage to help Minx maintain a leveled head. They both got married and spend their days raising their son, Mack.

Wade and Bob- Shocked and depression was the only two words that could describe the two. It took both of them a long time to get over a childhood friend like Mark and a great guy like Jack. Wade graduated and moved on with his girlfriend Molly. Bob became a lawyer and married a girl named Mandy.

Arin and Danny- After hearing about Mark's death they showed up at the funeral. Not even getting the chance to meet Jack before he died. They regret their distance and wished both their families the best. Soon marrying each other as Danny became a singer with his friend Brian and Arin became an animator. Danny and Brian made a band called NinjaSexParty (NSP for short). Arin and his friend Ross made an animated t.v show. With the profanity and adultery in the show it could be the next Family Guy or South Park. Even though it was called StarBomb.

Mrs. And Mr. Ash- Learning about their son's doings before his death made them wish they were there for him a little more than they ever were. Having a lot of business trips they blamed themselves for being such careless parents.

Mark and Jack- After finding each other in heaven, they spent their forever and always together. Finally, both of them were free and happy. Laying in the clouds as they 'lived' careless and free.

Aaron- Actually ended up in Limbo, stuck in a endless play through of his life. Even his death.

Foreign Touch (Septiplier AU)
Thank you for reading.

I saw a comment asking what happened to the others so I decided to write this. And I'm sorry to all who want a part two or an alternative ending. I don't want it. I feel like everything is fine how it is and the story ended the way I wanted it to end.

In bloody murder.

No, just kidding, but this is an ending I think suits this book. Thank you everyone for the support, I swear I thought I was going to have a mob on me. But alas, this was amazing to write and I can't wait to started a new thing.

Thanks guys

~Leah Out

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

74.6K 2.9K 33
Sean/Jack is a bully victim at his new school. He is depressed and sad. Yet there is one particular bully that catches his eye. Of course he's a bul...
313K 11.8K 74
Jacksepticeye: I saw your latest video Jacksepticeye: I'm still so sorry Jacksepticeye: I'm glad you found someone new. Jacksepticeye: I'm glad you'...
874 42 15
NOTE: This is my 3rd attempt at a Septiplier story so hopefully it goes well! Jacksepticeye, or Sean McLoughlin, lives on his own in Ireland in his a...
19.3K 485 22
Jack and Mark are both high school students, and when Jack moves from Ireland to L.A. And starts attending Marks school, who knows what could happen...