Every King Needs a Queen (Zal...

By ArcheryIsLife2

Y/N was a normal girl who, sadly, had no friends. She was into creepypastas and was fascinated by one in part... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N Character(s) profile
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Another A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Fun A/N!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Sequel is Out!

Chapter 25

6.2K 250 189
By ArcheryIsLife2

Your POV

I changed my name to The Angel of Death. Long name I know, but it's fitting. Around the Mansion, I still go by my actual name.

After the events at the school, the police put a bounty on our heads. We now only go into town if we really have to.

Zalgo visits me more often now that I'm a Creepypasta. He tells me stories of his adventures of his life, many involve mind manipulation. He told me his offer to leave still stands. I feel like I should, but I'm not sure. I don't know what will happen, so I chose to stay for now.

I was sitting in my room, reading the Somnia. I learned that I can summon any Creepypasta in the book, as long as the page is complete and the spell is shown. I tried it with Jeff. He was so confused on how he got outside.

I then heard a knock at my door. I got up and answered it.

"Can I speak with you?" Slender looked down at me.

I nodded.

"I believe Zalgo offered you to leave this Realm and stay with him in the UnderRealm, correct?"

"Yea."

"And that you're not sure if you should go?"

I nodded.

"What will happen if you go with him is that you will become his wife. He is a king, and every king needs a queen."

I looked at him, surprised. "Why does he need a wife?"

"He needs a wife to produce him an heir. He knows about you so well and that no other interests him. He may have human mistresses, but they die during pregnancy."

I shook my head. "Wait a minute, he has human mistresses?"

He nodded. "However, it seems that he likes you. He's a mysterious character, but he seemed to open up to you."

I looked down. "I don't know. I'm not ready to marry anyone. I'm only 16." I looked back up at him.

"I'm sure he will wait until you're ready. He may be a demon, but he is understanding."

I shook my head. "I...I don't know..."

"When he comes, tell him how you feel."

I nodded. "Ok...Thanks Slender."

He then turned and left.

I closed the door and sat on my bed. I ran my hand through my hair. "What will he say if I tell him? Will he force me to marry him?" I was lost in my thoughts until Zalgo's portal opens and he steps out.

He was in his human form. "Y/N...will you accept my offer?"

I looked at him. "Zalgo...I don't know."

"Last time I asked, you seemed curious to know why I kept asking. Now it seems you know why." He walked over to me. "Do you wish for truth?"

I was quiet, but I nodded. "Why do you want me to come with you?"

"I wish to spend eternity with you as my wife. I fell in love with you when you took me into town." He lifted my head up to look at him. "You're the perfect person I wish to see everyday...forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 14.8K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
122K 244 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
20.4K 482 23
Hello. Im Y/N L/N and I have miss matched eyes. My right eye is E/C and my left is gray and blackish. Which means im blind from my left. I never unde...
19.8K 318 29
*Sequel to The Phone Call* Jordan tries to move forward after the kidnapping incident, will she be able to move on or will more drama be added to her...