Thug Love Hurts

Od Jewel97

Diamond had been thru hell and back for at least seven years of her life! She thinks everything starts to go... Více

Thug Love Hurts
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Part 2)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ~ Funeral & Other Surprises
Chapter 31 Fights fights an more fights
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ANNOUNCEMENTS
NEW BOOK ALERT

Chapter 22

109K 2.6K 641
Od Jewel97

Me and Chantel make our way toward Honey. Kjay has a confused look on his face. He don't know wether to try an stop us then he getes his ass beat or to just let us run this shit. It better he just let it be. Im tired of hoes always putting dirt an lies on my name. Bitches must don't know Diamond doesnt take any mercy from NO ONE. 

"So guess what I heard?" I asl Chantel as we were standing in front on Honey.

"What you heard boo?" She asks. Honey looking at us crazy.

"Rumor going around saying I gave it up to Meek because I know Kjay didnt like him" I say laughing sarcastically.

"Girl shut up! Who started it?" Chantel asks playing along just fine.

"Some bitch name Honey" I say looking at Honey dead in her eyes. "Oh Hi Honey how's life?" She looks around scared. She even looks different. She's gained a little weight.

"Man Im out of here" she says trying to leave. I pull her by her shirt.

"No bitch we finna talk" I say spinning her ass around. "Whats up Honey? You hate me or some shit? You stay throwing dirt on my name. Why these bitches envy me?" I say sounding like Nicki Minaj.

"Aint its true? The way he was trying to talk to you at the dance I could of swore you was giving him feedback" She says with a smirk on her face.

"Feedback on what? Telling him to leave me the fuck alone. Thats the only feedback I kwow of" I say.

"Just shut up Diamond damn. Ever since you came here its been hell you know that? You took my bestfriend away from me. And the love of my life" she says.

"Love of your life? Huh what?" I asked.

"Yes Diamond. You know damn well I loved Kjay" She says causing me and the whole cafteria to start laughing.

"You loved me?" Kjay asked laughing.

"Its not a fucking joke. What you need to do an take yo ass back to Harlem where you belong. Cali is to big an grown up for you" She says.

"You know what Honey I aint even gone beat yo ass like last time cause I matured. But I swear keep my fucking name out yo mouth. You hear me?" I say an start to walk away.

"Whatever bitch. You just come back to me when you tell me how good Kjay dick is. Trust me I know its good" she says causing me to turn around an punch her in the face. From there she recovers an throws me on the floor. Somehow someway I ended up on top of her punching the shit out of her.

"I asked yo fuck ass nicely to leave me the fuck alone? You just dont understand" I say banging her head against the cafeteria floor.

"Damnnn.''

"Oh shit"

" Beat her ass'' Is all I hear.

"Girls stop it" Says some of the administrators. One of them pick me up off of her an carries me to the front office.

~Hour Later~

''She pressing charging on you Diamond. I dont have the fucking money" Kim says as we are arriving home. The bitch busted my lip and swollen my eye. Its not as bad as I left her. She had a busted lip scars, tracks coming out, and i busted her head. I didnt mean to beat her that bad. If she still fuck with me she stupid as fuck.

"Pressing charges? for what?" I ask.

"Diamond Honey was pregnant! You could have killed the baby" Kim says making my eyes pop open.

"I aint know she was pregnant. I would of never beat her ass" I say. "I wasnt even gonna hit her until she said some shit about Kjay"

"Kjay Kjay Kjay. Its always about him. Why the fuck you fighting over him for huh? You know how this shit make you look?" She asks.

"I fucking love him Kim. Im pretty sure you'll fight over Robert" I say.

"Love him? Diamond you dont know what love is last time I checked. An no I wouldnt cause I got my man under control. All his hoes know wassup. Ima women and women dont fight over men. Cause a real men wouldnt bring childish shit like that to there women. You're suppose to be focused on basketball but instead you're worrying about Kjay? I want him out my house before you end up pregnant an dum like them other females" she says an walks to her room leaving me speechless.

~Kjay~

"You fucked Honey?" Chantel asked while I was taking her back home.

"It was just for like 5 minutes. I teased her with the head. Guess she fell in love with me then" I said shaking my head.

"When was this? What the fuck Kjay I thought you were Jaheem friend" She asks.

"Like a week before Diamond came and I was. She was begging for it damn" I said.

She rolls her eyes "I thought you fucked her while y'all was together" She asked.

"Fuck noo. I would never do that" I say.

"But Shaniqua sucked your dick?" She asks

"Shut the hell up" I say.

"Exactly. Cant believe you did that ew" She says

"She was your bestfriend " I say.

"Okay the fuck" Chantel says.

"Whatever. I just hope Diamond aint mad" I say.

"I dont know. That was before her but still you know how Diamond is. She loves you an thats her dick" She says making me laugh.

"I know its her dick. Just hope my baby aint mad at me" I say poking out my bottom lip.

"Stop pouting. An you know Honey pressing charges right?" she asked.

"The fuck? For what?" I asked.

"Honey is pregnat with either Kreshawn or Jaheem baby" Chantel says making my mouth drop.

After I dropped Chantel off I decided to go over Jaheem house. He was still my nigga. We just aint really talk like that cause he was Kreshawn bestfriend an I dont fuck with Kreshawn at all. An im pretty sure Jaheem doesnt either since Honey fucked him. He probabl aint gonna fuck with me no more either cause i hit her ass to. I think I took her virginity she was bleeding. Damn I feel bad as fuck. What kind of nigga am I?

"My nigga went ghost on my ass" he says greeting me with a dap at the door.

"Not even bruh" I say laughing.

''Truuu what you been up to?" he asks as he lits up a blunt.

"None much, I heard about that Honey shit" I say shaking my head.

"Man fuck that bitch. She told me everybody she fucked" he says. My jaws clench up.

"Its cool bruh I dont even care. I know when we first had sex she was claiming she was a virgin. The bitch wasnt even bleeding" he says passing me the blunt.

"Damnn. So I did take her virginity" I say shaking my head. Jaheem starts laughing.

"Is it me cause bruh I swear her pussy was so loose" He says making me laugh.

"Man bruh I hit it first. But that shit didnt feel like a virgin pussy" I say

"Girls can bleed more than on time though. But forreal I dont think she had no walls" he said making me laugh.

"Bruh you tripping" I say still laughing. I stayed at his house talking to him for about an hour or so. Now it was time for me to go check on Diamond. She should of been the first person I checked on but I knew at the time she was mad.

"Hey everybody" I said coming thru the door. Robert nods his head and Kim shakes her head at me.

"What sis?" I asked.

"Diamond got suspended because of you?" She asks.

"It wasnt technically over me the girl was like let me know when Kjay give you that good dic... penis because I already got it. Then you know Diamond got mad knowig that a girl she dont like got some of me. Plus the girl was going around telling everybody that Diamond fuc.... had sex with Meek just to get back at me" I say.

"Honey did all this shit?" she asked.

"Yes" I say.

"Kjay my sister needs a break from you and everyone else" Kimberly says.

"What you mean?" I ask.

"Kjay ima need for you to go back to your house an work it out with your mom. My sister is going thru alot an y'all aint making it no better." Kim says.

"Kim Im so sorry. But I cant go back there" I say.

"Kjay Im sorry but Ima need for you to go. Just please try and if it doesnt work out come back here a couple days later then I'll see. Even better you make money. Buy you an apartment. They're no more than 300 a month. Down payment is 2,000 I know you got that Kjay. Im not stupid. Just please do it for me" she asks.

"Okay sis" I say. I dont wanna cry fuck no. Ima thug. But shit thugs have feelings too..

"Now give me a hug" She says getting up reaching her arms out. "I love you boy an I promise soon as Diamond ger herself together she will be back to you" she says hugging me tight an kissing my cheek.

"Love you too. Ima go talk to her" I say while walking in the back to Diamond room. I knock on the door a few times then she comes to answer it. She lets me in an closes the door.

"Kim says we need a break" I blurt out. " An honestly we do. We've been thru a lot these past couple months an I feel like its all my fault Diamond. But I just know that I love you girl an will be here for you" I say kissing her forehead. A few tears slip down her face.

"I dont wanna break" she says softly.

"Babe we need one. But I promise soon as this shit over we going back to normal" I say.

"How long is this shit gonna last?'' she asked.

"2 Months or so" I say.

"Two months? Noo Kjay" she says hugging me tightly.

"Diamond its for the better of us. Its gonna make us stronger" I say. She lifts her head up.

"When we get back together I want you to take my virginity" she says looking me dead in my eyes.

"Noo Diamond. We gotta wait a couple more months after for that" I say.

"Why?" she asks.

"Cause I dont want you to regret it" I say.

"Why would I regret it? Im in love with you Kjay an I dont think nothing could change this" she says wiping tears from her face. "Hold up wait. You took Honey virginity?" 

"I.... I think so" I say looking down.

"Bye Kjay" she says.

"Diamond this was before you. A week before you even came. This dont got nothing to do with us" I say.

"I know it doesnt. I just would of hope you would of told me sooner. Like what the fuck. You know I dont like the bitch an you still dont tell me. You knew she was gonna tell me sooner or later cause she dont like me." She sighs.

"An Im sorry. I really am." I say.

"Whatever. This break starts now. Bye Kjay" she says opening up the door.

"You just in your feelings as of now Diamond an I understand that. It is your time of month to. But girl I love you and you shouldnt let my past mess us our relationship. Hit me up anytime. Ima always be here for you'' I say as I kiss her on the lips. She pulls away from me.

''Bye'' she says dryly.

"Bye''

Soooo

- Diamond beat Honey ass?

-Honey Pregnant?

-Who the baby daddy? Kreshawn or Jaheem?

-Kjay FUCKED HONEY :O

-They're Taking A break :/

Awwiee 

250 Votes?

75 Comments?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

47.6K 1.7K 28
NINE IS ABSOLUTLY EPIC! Just try to change my mind! I'm writing this just because I haven't seen a lot of Nine x Readers so I decided to contribute. ...
621K 20.7K 84
****WARNING; THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE SCENES***** "Do you ever think of me when you lie? Lie down in your bed, your bed of lies And I knew better t...
331K 10.9K 33
Karmen was a girl who was damaged from her past, but as she got older she learned to forget about it and move on. That's until her long lost bestfrie...
775K 68.4K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...