Bruce Wayne X Reader

By batmanwife13

Cover by mysticauthor-chan If you like Bruce Wayne, read this book. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue
Personal Thank You Note

Chapter 32

6.1K 171 3
By batmanwife13

   Y/N'S POV

  For the last past few weeks, Chris had been sending me dozens of roses and chocolates. At first, I just threw the chocolate away, but then Blake kept getting upset that I never let him have any. So, I gave the chocolate to Blake. However, I did make sure the chocolate was safe first. This was Chris we were talking about.
  Bruce was already on edge with Chris being back. I doubt he was jealous of Chris, but he was worried Chris was going to hurt me again. I couldn't even argue with him on that, because it was possible. However, I still had to ask Bruce about interviewing Batman for Mr. Smith.

  I leaned on the table and said,"Bruce, can I ask you something?"

  Bruce nodded and stood next to me.

  I looked him in the eyes and desperately said,"Would you mind letting me do an interview for my job? I promise not to give away details or anything major. Just basic questions.."

  Bruce chuckled and nodded saying,"Sure, anything for you Y/N Here.."

  Bruce wrapped his arms around me and started filling out my questions. I immediately smiled, knowing I was lucky to have Batman protecting me.
After Bruce finished answering my questions, he sent me a wink and walked upstairs. I blushed a little, then I put his answers in a safe place.

  I waited until Bruce made it upstairs before paying games on his Batcomputer. He would never find out, right? Plus, I was really bored..

  I yelped in surprise when I heard Bruce say,"What are you doing?"

  I chuckled nervously saying,"Nothing, Detective, just enjoying the scenery. The Batcave is really nice and quiet. Umm.."

  Bruce leaned over my shoulder and pressed a button on the Batcomputer. I saw myself playing games and facepalmed.

  Bruce chuckled and kissed me saying,"You are lucky I love you, Y/N."

  I smiled and moved Bruce's hands, before I continued playing on the computer saying,"I know, Brucie, I know."

  When Bruce went upstairs to check on everyone, Blake rushed down the stairs and sat in my lap. I attacked him in kisses, and then he noticed I was playing games.
  He immediately became excited and I let him play for a while, until I found games on the Batcomputer Blake and I could play together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 335 7
You're not Catwoman. The world's wrong about you, but you're not some hero with a clean record, either. You've done some terrible things, but you're...
153K 5.2K 12
Through hell and high waters, Katherine Williams is back. With her secret out and determination high, Kat joins forces with Jack Sparrow again to get...
2.2K 70 20
An american girl living in London. Who has ever heard of a more absurd combination? Especially one who has lived there long enough to see and hear ev...
68.6K 1.9K 22
**Currently being rewritten slowly** A Leon Kennedy x OC story based off of the game Resident Evil 4. Agent Leon Kennedy was sent on a mission in Eur...