Demigods in Hogwarts (PJO/HOO...

By SolangeloSquad

update: some chapters have been unpublished, so there may be gaps in the story This is just a small free-wri... More

The Prophecy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEATH BOY
Someplace called Diagonally (Diagon Alley)
Death Boy blows up a store
Classes? Already?
Not Again
We're going on a Quest
Sailing through the Sky
Well, this took longer than we expected
Conclusions (tbh, idek why i am naming these)
Rescued
Trust?
It's a trap
Survival
So that's Noseless-mort
Keep on Moving
Sacrifice
Lights
It's a trap...again.
The Final Stand
Home
WARNING: TRIALS OF APOLLO SPOILER
Epilogue

Just Another "Normal" Day

7.6K 158 349
By SolangeloSquad

Nico's POV

After a month of staying in the infirmary from when I collapsed randomly (Will overreacted) I was finally allowed to return to class.

Anyways, Chiron IMed Dumbledore and announced that he will be taking a select few wizards and witches to come to Camp Half Blood this summer.

Fun, now camp is going to be even more "exciting."

I walk with Hazel to our class and see the room cleared with a few weapons.

"Really? Combat again? When would this be useful against a Dementor" a red haired boy says to his friend.

"Ugh, don't remind me."

I turn to face that Hammy Pewter guy, and he glares at me with a scowl.

Haha. I remember fighting him. This should be interesting again.

Our teacher pairs us up with students in our class, and I get paired with a bushy haired girl.

She looks to her two friends, then turns to face me.

She attacks me, but I easily parry her blade. In a flick of my wrist, I disarm her.

We rotate our partners, and...great I get Huffy Puffer.

He glares at me, and mouths the words death eater.

WHO IN THE NAME OF OLYMPUS WOULD WANT TO EAT THANATOS

He grunts, aiming his blade at my head.

Before I can parry, my hand summons the shadows to knock the blade out of the way.

Great.

He and his friends gasp, screaming how I'm a Dark Wizard.

Yeah sure, I am the Son of Hades, and I am in Slytherin...but that doesn't mean anything!"

Great, now everyone thinks that I want to eat Thanatos.

Will's POV

"I told you Neeks, NO deathy underworldy stuff," I say, shaking my head as we walk to the library.

"Whatever, not like I care."

AHHHHHHHH

I hear a scream, and both Nico and I run towards it.

We see Annabeth flailing her arms around over a spider.

Geez, overreaction much?

Hermione's POV

I just know he's a Death Eater. I read about his family, and it said that they were dark wizards. I walk into the library and grab the book that I'm looking for.

"Mione, come here, we have more evidence that Nico is a Death Eater," Ron says.

I sigh but follow them. After all, I don't disagree with him.

"In DADA today we learned about common forms of dark magic. Guess what? Umbrakinesis."

That is a good point...

I pull out my book and flip to the page I need.

"Look, the di Angelo family" I point out. "But it says here that they lived in the 1900s." I frown and look at the picture of the family. "Say, that boy looks a lot like" I gasp, staring at the name written below the boy.

Nico di Angelo.

"But that's impossible."

"But that looks nothing like Nico's sister," Harry says. We all turn to look at him. "Nico has a sister? Here?" We ask him.

He shrugs and says "Well, yeah, that girl in our year? Melanie or whatever."

I stare at him "but then, how could they be...are they half siblings? But then that would mean, no, that's impossible."
I shake my head "But this says Bianca...how would you know about Melanie anyway?"

He tenses up. "I dunno."

"Harry, what did you do?"

"I might have tried to plot against Nico," Harry says sheepishly.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER, HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT," I scream at him.

I leave out of the room, furious at him, and hear a someone scream "STOP IT"

I rush towards the courtyard, where I heard the voice come from.

I see Nico's half-sister or whatever being attacked by—was that? How did he get here so fast? Why is he doing this?

"HARRY POTTER LET GO OF HER RIGHT NOW."

"No, if I take her, then the Death Eater will follow."

"Maybe he will, but then what will you do? You saw how powerful he is. Think about what happens when he gets mad."

"Then I'll just disarm him. After all, he can't do his dark magic without a wand."

He hits me in the head, and whispers "I'm sorry Mione"

*time skip*

Harry's POV

"WHERE IS SHE" Nico screams at me, pushing me up against the wall.

Hm, he's stronger than he looks.

"Why would I tell you" I say, sneering at him.

The temperature drops around us, and it gets 10 times darker.

"I'll ask one more time. Where is she."

Squeaking, I point at the lake.

"You IDIOT." He slaps me, and runs to the lake.

Fool, she's long gone by now.

Percy's POV

What in the name of Zeus is that boy doing.

I see that messy haired boy dragging an unconscious–wait. is that......no...

Melanie?

I thought she left camp for good. She was here the whole time? Then what about the summer? What? Does Nico know?

I look back, and Harry dragged her body and threw it into the lake. He quickly runs from the scene.

I sprint down to the lake, and quickly jump in. I catch sight of her floating body, which is still unconscious.

So it was him the first time too.

I grab her by the waist, and propel us to the surface.

I lay her down on the ground, and I take the water out from her lungs. She coughs, then goes still.

I panic and scoop up her body, bringing it to the infirmary.

Nico's POV

This makes no sense....it's been minutes and I haven't sensed her death yet.

"NICO" I hear, and turn to Percy calling me.

"I got her out, she's in the infirmary. I don't know if she's awake or..." his voice cracks "or if she'll make it"

I quickly get up, and run to the infirmary.

Please be okay, please be okay.

*time skip*

I run to her bedside, gripping her cold hand.

"Don't leave me, please. I can't think about losing another sister."

Her body lays like a corpse in the bed.

I'm going to make him pay for this. No one tries to hurt my family.

Harry's POV

Stupid Perry kid, always ruining everything.

While Nico and he are talking, I slip into the infirmary.

I see his sister, laying in a bed, and I creep over to her bedside.

"You evil spawn" I hiss into her ear.

I'm going to end this, once and for all.

I pull a vial out of my robs, bringing the liquid to her lips.

Suddenly, I hear the doors to the infirmary open.

Shoot.

I dive under her bed, and hear footsteps approaching.

"Don't leave me, please. I can't think about losing another sister."

Nico? He had another sister? And she died? Does he have other mystery siblings?

I hear him leave the room, and I climb out from under the bed.

"Mr. Potter, What do you think you're doing?"

I turn to face Professor Snape.

Great

"I was looking for....for....my wand." I say, fumbling my words.

"Hmph, don't think that I believe that for one second. 50 points from Gryffindor."

"But"

"No buts, another 50 points from Gryffindor."

Arse.

Remember, commenting is always encouraged. If you have any improvements, I'll listen and fix them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 18.7K 80
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
390K 6.3K 27
Percy Jackson, a demigod well known. He just came back from his battle with Gaia, still shaken up from the experience. One day, he came back to camp...
471K 13.7K 58
"So... Thalia... why are you even on this quest again?" "I'm here to kill a dragon." "Oh... that's... nice." Come join the adventure Percy, Annabeth...
1.7M 44K 37
"You can't seriously expect us to go to a school for magic!" "You want us to what?" ~~~~~ Dumbledore sends out a distress call to the demigods. Volde...