Yours Again (Tom Felton)

By snowashley

"What about you? You probably cheated on me while I was filming Harry Potter." Tom accused her not wanting t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Chapter 9

3.9K 102 31
By snowashley

A/N Chapters from 9-15 are currently being rewritten and will be switched as soon as they are done ( general content is the same but there will be no more p.o.v ) hope it's not to confusing so far :) 

Avery's P.O.V

A slapping sound echoes my mind over and over as I run in the night. I need to get away and fight the feelings the pain that consumes me, pain that is eating my soul alive. A bright light shines in my eyes as I feel something hit me hard. The physical pain matches the one on the inside as I feel myself falling on the dark pavement. Unable to speak or open my eyes. I lay there immobile, slowly losing consciousness.

I wake up breathing heavily covered in sweat entirely. I push myself a little upwards trying to sit up. I've been having this dream over and over for the past week, yet I still don't know what happened. I try and lift my hands up trembling all the way to the top of my hair. It felt dump this seemed to drain all the energy I had. Not remembering what happened that night bugged me a lot. Sure I had other memory loops little things I couldn't remember but not knowing what caused this accident was by far the worst.

I sat quietly thinking what could have happened to me that night, when the door of my room cracked open and Saloni and Andi went in with coffee in their hands.

"Oh good, she's awake!" smiles Andi before looking at my sweat covered face "Are you okay?" she asks worried.

"Just a bad dream.." I trail off; Saloni looks at me worried before sitting on the chair next to my bed.

"The same dream again?" she asks while helping me dry my face and hair with a towel, I nod before adjusting myself better on the bed.

"What happened to me that night?" I ask, for the millionth time as Saloni and Andi look at each other deciding whether or not they should tell me.

"Umm Avery, what happened is well..." my sister hesitates before speaking; I can feel my heart pound loudly in my chest.

"He feels awful about what happened that night.." she continues, I think to myself who is he? The door of my room cracks open again I see Tom with a huge grin on his face looking at me. I sigh they'll never tell me now.

"It's better that Tom tells you!" says Saloni giving me a reassuring smile I fixate my look on Tom as Saloni gets up and hands him her cup of coffee "Tell her what?" he asks titling his head in confusion as Andi and Saloni somewhat skip out of the room.

"About what happened the day of the accident!" I say determent to find out he suddenly gets a little nervous running his fingers through his blonde hair.

"Avy, I don't want to talk about that night it hurts me too much." he says lowering his head, but I had to find out.

"I know baby, but not knowing is killing me" I look at him all puppy eyed biting my slightly on my lover lip, he sighs his smile long faded. He sat next to me on the bed holding my hand "Well I don't know too much of what happened either, we were supposed to meet up at this bar Hemingway and I was waiting for you in front of it when I saw you run like crazy it was than when I saw a person chased you and I started running towards you to help when I heard the crashing sound and your body fell on the pavement." he says his eyes teary but somehow I'm not convinced.

"Really?" I ask he nods "But I dream of that night over and over for a week now I remember slapping someone, it doesn't add up to what you're saying." I ask looking at him suspiciously his face seems to lose color as he becomes slightly paler by the second.

"Maybe you slapped the guy that was chasing you.." he trails off looking down to his feet.

"But why would I slap a stranger and why would he chase me?" I question again "I don't know baby." he says simply not even looking at me.

"Tom, look at me please!" I say frustrated he slowly lifts his gaze up at me. I could see it in his eyes this conversation troubled him, but it troubled me more. I could feel it deep down my heart that something about this story wasn't right.

"Are you being completely honest with me?" I ask looking him straight in the eyes, he thinks for a second I could sense that he was hesitating to answer "Of course baby!" he says in a low tone.

"But in my dream I felt emotionally hurt, how a stranger could hurt me like that!" I ask again he shrugs "I don't know Avery, but isn't it time for your physical therapy?" he says changing the subject.

"Umm yeah," is all I'm able to say definitely not satisfied with any of the answers I got today.

"I'll help you change," he says as color returns to his face. He got up and took the t-shirt and sweatpants out of the bag I had in the corner of the room. I push the blankets off my legs and slowly move in a way that I'm sitting on the bed.

He moves closer putting the clothes on the bed before pulling my pajama bottoms and helping me put on the sweatpants. He went up to my shirt soaked in sweat "Baby are you feeling hot?" he asks with concern "Of course I'm hot" I joke with a wink he laughs. "That for sure you are," he chuckles pulling it upwards trying hard not to stare at my breasts. I catch him glance and look away "Love," I start he gets knocked out of his trance "Uhh yea?" he looks me in the eyes and I smile "It's not like you haven't seen me naked." I chuckle his cheeks turn slightly red which I found adorable. "Touché" he smiles before getting up to the point where my face is level his. His hands trace the outsides of my legs before he looks at me with devilish smirk. I feel my heart race as he traces a kiss down my neck making my body tingle all over. He pulls me closer before kissing me so passionately to the point where I cannot process a single thought. Pulling away he takes the cotton shirt from the bed and sliding it on my body. "I wish we could go on but you have therapy." he says before kissing me again gently this time almost like if I were to break any second. I pout "But this is so fun not like therapy."

He smiles before kissing my pouty lip "Baby, you need to do this you do want to get out of this hospital?" he looks at me his blue eyes gleamed as I nodded. He picked me up like if I were light as a feather before placing me in the wheelchair on the way to the work out-therapy room.

Tom pushes me back to my room in silence, today's therapy was awful I swear I take two steps forward just to take four steps back. My heart hung heavy in my chest as I fought back the urge to cry, "Babe, it's okay, you'll do great next time." Tom smiles reassuring but it doesn't stop me from worrying if I will be able to walk again.

As we reach my room he pulls me up in his arms and places me on the bed. I lay my head back on the pillow blinking to fight the tears when Tom turn's on the TV on some music channel before he lay next to me on the bed hugging me tightly. "Everything will be all right!" He nuzzles my neck and buries his fingers in my hair. Something about that hug soothed me; I turned towards him looking deep into his blue eyes before kissing him lightly as Ron Pope's A Drop in the Ocean played on TV. This, us like this relaxed me like I haven't been in a while.

He wrapped his arm around my waist before smiling lovingly "I love you so much Avy." he says before kissing me again lightly. I smile before placing my hand over his cheek "I love you too Tom," I say he pulls me closer I burry my head in his neck before whispering "Thank you for being here for me it means the world to me, I'm so glad to have you in my life."

"You don't have to thank me baby, there is nothing in this world I wouldn't do for you." he says before placing my hand gently over his heart. "Do you feel that?" he asks I look into his gleaming eyes before nodding "It beats for you and only you." he says making my heart melt. I feel my lips curving into a smile as I kiss him lightly.

Suddenly our moment is interrupted by a reporter on TV. "To hear the newest celeb news stay with us on E!" said the reporter she was really stunning, perfect hair and makeup I loved the show.

"This is a stupid show, I hate it!" groans Tom in disgust I bat my lashes at him "But I love it, can we please watch it?" I put on the cutest face I can, he groans again but nods in agreement.

"YES!" I squeal he looks at me like I'm crazy "What do you like so much about this show?" he asks before adjusting himself to where he could look at the TV as well.

"It's gossip how can you not like a good gossip?" I gasp and he rolls his eyes "Because they over exaggerate stuff and most are lies anyway."

"Point taken but still.." I crock my head a side he did have a point but it was still fun to watch once in a while. He was about to say something when the reporter came back on "Hush baby," I say as she stars speaking.

"On the Grammy awards this weekend yet another argument appeared between Kayne West and Taylor Swift. The rapper said he was responsible for Taylor's career or as he quotes in his new song "I made that bitch famous" this set up a lot of negative publicity towards Kayne especially when Taylor Swift won her second Grammy for Album of year and gave a motivation speech in which she mentioned how she did this on herself with her own hard work and praised on people who do the same."

"Wow he really is a douche!" I say not believing he dared to do that to Taylor again "He really has a big ego," ads Tom I nod in agreement. A picture of Ryan Reynolds appeared on the screen.

"The star of Deadpool Ryan Reynolds is officially the Sexiest dad alive! The couple had just welcomed their baby daughter in December 2014. I guess that makes Blake Lively the luckiest women alive" joked the host.

"Amen to that!" I say staring the screen, Tom fake coughs "I thought I was the sexiest to you" he pouts like a five year old which makes me laugh "Of course you are baby, but you're not a dad!" I say he looks at me with a wicked smile "But I could be soon." he winks at me playfully I feel my cheeks turn red.

At that moment a picture of me in physical therapy appears on the screen I stare dumb folded thinking how they even took that. "Let me turn it off!" says Tom reaching for the remote but I stop him "I want to listen!" I say sternly as all color fades from his face.

"Avery Jonson, the girlfriend of Harry Potter star Tom Felton is doing well and into physical therapy after she woke up from the comma a month ago. The actor has been spotted in the hospital and in her therapy almost every time. Is the bad boy growing a conscience for what the accident that happened after he cheated on her with his friend Melisa Noel, we don't know but we applaud him to keep it up."

I feel my throat dry and my heart sink at the statement Tom finally grabs the remote and turns the TV off "Baby please that's not what happen let me explain!" he grabs my hands "Explain what Tom?" I yell "I .." he stars and I cut him off "How you lied to me this past month, how can you explain that?" I say by this point tears sliding down my face. He moves his hands to wipe my tears I flitch "Don't touch me!" snarling at him.

"Avy I never cheated on you please believe me I have never, she kissed me and that's what you saw if you were one more second there you would of seen me pulling away!" he pleads as tears slide down his face.

"Why didn't you say that when I first asked you what happened? But no you stood there just earlier today and lied to me looking straight in the eyes!" I say frustrated felling my whole body tremble. The guy I loved just poured gasoline all over my heart and let it burn.

"I know I lied today, but I never cheated on you baby!" he says I could almost feel the pain from his eyes but I won't let him foul me again.

"I believe you about that, I'm upset because you lied to me Tom!" I wipe my tears my hands trembling all the way he sits up right in front of me. "I'm so sorry baby I just didn't want you to hate me it's why I wasn't honest!" he says looking me straight in the eyes I feel my chest tightening as the tears don't stop.

"Will you be honest now?" I ask as he grabs my hands again nodding "I just thought you'd hate me, the accident was my fault we were arguing that night and I thought that if I tell you wouldn't want to see me again." I slip my hands out of his grip "Do you believe me, I never meant to hurt you.." he says quietly I catch myself nodding even though I didn't want to something about his voice felt sincere.

"Tell me what happened than Tom, why did I run away from you that night?" I ask the rasp in my voice getting worse.

He sighs "We were fighting and I told you how I didn't cheat on you over and over and you did believe me but," he wipes his own tears before continuing "You said how I was never around for you anymore how I was with Melissa instead and you were right but I don't know what happened to me maybe it was all the alcohol that I had that night but I accused you of cheating as well" he lowers his head I feel like someone stabbed me straight in the heart as it sinks down to the pit of my stomach.

"That's when you slapped me," he adds before looking me straight in the eyes "Weather you forgive me or not I just want you to know that I regret that I regret everything not being there for you, what I said..Everything!" he says I can't utter a single word he tries to pull me in a hug but I pull away.

"I need some time to process, maybe it's better that you don't come here some time!" I say to him his eyes fill up with tears as do mine, but I couldn't I just cannot go past this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 6.2K 47
𝙀𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙨𝙩 (.𝙣) 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 - Olivia Wind...
82.9K 1.4K 14
"Maybe I can fuck you too, since you're not that hard to get." He led his hand between her knees "Is this how he touched you before fucking you?" - A...
1K 31 12
'Someone was still holding on to her arm, but this time, the circumstances were different. For one, the person beside her was her father, not Ali, an...
27.1K 814 23
"How can something that feels so right be so wrong?" Mika is just an ordinary girl with the dream of becoming an actress until her friends from actin...