Call Your Name (Ace x Reader)

By The_Pink_Disaster

Fearing the world that you never wanted to step in, you were forced into it once you met a certain freckled g... More

Chapter 1 - That Moment
Chapter 2 - The Sea Call
Chapter 3 - Welcome to the crew!
Chapter 4 - Bath Time
Chapter 5 - His Parents
Chapter 6 - Mission Starts
Chapter 7 - Memories
Chapter 8 - Your Parents
Chapter 9 - Family Jewels (1k Special)
Chapter 10 - This is Love
Chapter 11 - Valentines Day
Chspter 12 - The Morning After
Chapter 13 - Sabaody Archipelago
Chapter 14 - Gol D. Roger
Chapter 16 - That Cursed Night
Chapter 17 - Hard To Find
Chapter 18 - New Bounty
Chapter 19 - Body Pillow
Chapter 20 - Dead Man Walking
Chapter 21 - World Announcement
Chapter 22 - The Marine Princess
Chapter 23 - New Adventure
Chapter 24 - Deadly Encounter
Chapter 25 - Dancing With The Devil
Chapter 26 - Words That Cut Deep
Chapter 27 - Hot Spring Adventure
Chapter 28 - Not as Expected
Chapter 29 - The Impossible
Chapter 30 - Goodbye
Chapter 31 - A Request
Chapter 32 - Familiar Faces
Chapter 33 - Red-Haired Shanks
Chapter 34 - A Goodbye Gift
Chapter 35 - Tales as old as time
Chapter 36 - Red Hair and Whitebeard
Chapter 37 - Unexpected
Chapter 38 - The Point With No Return
Chapter 39 - Ace vs Blackbeard
Chapter 40 - World News
Chapter 41 - We're At War
Chapter 42 - Garp and Ace
Chapter 43 - His True Feelings
Chapter 44 - The Last Day...
Chapter 45 - Your father is...
Chapter 46 - Chaos
Chapter 47 - Family
Chapter 48 - The Battle Continues
Chapter 49 - Darkness
Chapter 50 - The End

Chapter 15 - Yami Yami no Mi

18K 629 802
By The_Pink_Disaster

You and Ace just got back from Sabaody Archipelago.

Everyone was out on the island Moby Dick docked at.

The both of you were excited to see everyone once again.

The mist that was rising from the ocean floor started to clear up, with that, helping you see the ship you call home.

Not long after you arrived on the ship, you found out that everyone was on the island at the moment, so the ship was only yours.

A bath sounded very nice, so you decided to do that.

Ace and you walked towards your room (you share the same room).

The two of you closed the door behind you and after, you took a deep breath.

"It feels good to be finally home." You breathed out.

Ace chuckled and hugged you from behind.

"Yeah, we get to do it in a bed." Ace said while kissing your neck.

You started to giggle as you felt his nose and breath on your ticklish spot.

"Ace stop it! You're tickling me!" You continued to giggle and tried to push Ace away from you.

Ace chuckled. He grabbed your chin and turned your head towards him. He leaned forward for a kiss which you gladly gived him.

"You know, Ace, I need to take a bath." You whispered in his ear.

"You know, (Name), we can take one together." Ace replied wih the same tone.

Outside of your door, you didn't knew that people started to come back from the island.

You and Ace started your make out session. You jumpe in his arms and he carefully walked towards the door.

He opened the door, continuing to kiss you, holding you close as possible. After the two of you were outside your room, Ace pinned you to the wall.

Neither one of you noticed the fact that you were being watched.

"And so I-" Thatch was telling a tale when all the sudden he saw you and Ace. At first he didin't noticed that the two of you were kissing but after a few seconds of staring at the two of you, he realized what was happening.

You and Ace. Ace and you. He had to tell Marco about this.

"Oi! Thatch did you- oh well hello." Marco suddenly appeared behind him, then he suddenly stopped when he saw you and Ace. "Am I missing something?" Marco's mouth fell open.

"I-I don't know?" Thatch was confused aswell.

You and Ace finally decided to catch your breath and you broke the kiss.

You were very surprised to see everyone staring at the both of you.

"Oh..." You started to blush as you noticed the everyone was smirking or they were looking very surprised at the both of you.

"Uhhh, hi?"

"That's your reaction?!" Everyone yelled.

------------------

"So my children, you came back." Pops said while he continued to drink his sake.

"Yes. I never would of thought my mother was part of Pirate's King crew though. That really surprised me!" You laughed.

"Pops, I think it was more easier if you would've told us directly these things, since you already knew them..." Ace said annoyed.

"Well, where would the fun go if I would've done that?" Whitebeard laughed at his two children.

"Of course." You whispered.

"And I've heard that there'll be a wedding very soon." Whitebeard smiled.

"Wedding?" Both you and Ace asked. Neither one of you heard of a wedding any sooner.

"Your wedding, of course!"

You and Ace started to blush and cough.

"N-no way!" You replied but you only received a glare from Ace. "I mean, not yet!"

Ace sighed relieved. Well when the day comes, you'll gladly marry him.

After the whole meeting passed, you noticed that everyone crowded around Thatch.

You walked towards him with a smile on your face.

"Oi! (Name)! Check this out!" He said as he showed off a wierd shaped fruit.

Your eyes widen at the slight of the fruit.

"Wha- is that a devil fruit?" You asked excited.

"Yeah! Isn't it cool?" Thatch laughed. He must be very proud of his finding.

None noticed, but behind this whole group that gathered around Thatch, Teach was standing there, shocked, looking at the fruit, a few moments after, his shock was replaced by a evil grin.

He finally found it. The only reason why he was on this ship. The Yami Yami no Mi.

Later that day, everone crowded around the tables. It was lunch time and everyone was having a blast. Many were happy to see you and Ace back.

You, Marco, Ace and Thatch shared the same table and you have to say, even after all this time, you still cannot get used to their way of eating.

Food was flying everywhere, people were fighting for the last piece of meat and you were... Just you.

You actually started to think that you were the only normal person from this family.

"Oi! Thatch! I got a word that you're on watch tonight!" A crew member said.

"Awee come on!" Thatch said annoyed, only to receive a few laughs from Ace and Marco.

You smiled that the scene in front of you and you decided that you had enough lunch and went outside.

For some reason you felt like something wrong, really wrong was about to happen.

"Hey, (Name), are you alright?" Ace asked as he exited the dinning area.

"I'm fine. I just needed some fresh air. I got a little sick in there for some reason." You said as you looked at the ocean.

"I see. You alright now? Do you want me to carry you to the infirmary?" Ace asked concerned.

"No, I'm fine now, don't worrie." You replied and gived him a smile.

"Okay then."

Hours later, you and Ace were waiting together for the sun to sink into the ocean.

As the two of you embraced, Thatch came by just for a little bit.

"Hey guys! What the hell are you two doing?"

"Watching the sun set." You replied.

Ace on the other hand, wasn't as excited as you were. Actually, he almost fell asleep.

"Anyways, I decided I want to eat that fruit."

You and Ace looked at each other and then looked back that him.

"Wow... I mean, it will be different having you use some weird powers, but who knows, maybe it's a powerful devil fruit." You replied with a smile.

"Yeah, maybe even a logia type." Ace said.

"But before I eat it, I want to have one last swim." Thatch said quietly.

"Then what are you waiting for? Do it!"

"Right now?"

"Hell yeah!"

Thatch nod and took off some piece of clothing, but not all of it, and jumped in the ocean.

You and Ace watched together the little scene. Both of you smiled and then held hands.

For some reason, the feeling that you had earlier this afternoon was back. Your smiled disappeared.

What will it happen?

Sorry I haven't updated! I've been so busy with school recently.

But I have great news! Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will not go to school (I'm not skipping, it's just that my school has I don't know what activity and we were told that on those days we will not go to school). *screaming of happiness inside*

And starting with the next chapter, we are getting into the original story line (which it all belongs to Oda) but, I can't promise I'll write absolutely everything.

But I will try my best.

^ has it ever happened to you? To me, all the time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 4.1K 27
{Modern AU} First time doing a x reader story. You have been uprooted from your home in Sabaody by your Uncle. Due to complications at your school a...
100K 3.2K 38
You start a new school and two teacher have an eye on you
52.8K 1.6K 15
Collection of One Piece x reader one shots. I may slip in some character x character. I don't take requests, I don't do OCs. Contains a bonus OS with...
149K 7.5K 18
You enjoy your peaceful house away from the city with your dog, until a stranger is quite literally dropped into your life. ** Crossover AU ** Wing...