Congratulations (A Sleeping w...

De 13twistedsmiles

Memories from earlier this year flashed into my mind. My mom screaming at me from the ground and me in the tr... Mais

Congratulations (A Sleeping with Sirens/Pierce the Veil fanfic)
The Media
Twenty-one at Seventeen
Alone
A Day in Town
Sleepless in Seattle
Blood Stained Sheets
Caskets and Rainy Days
Calls To Family
I Don't Care
Performing
Turtles Can Kiss!
BBMF (Best Band Member Friends)
Between The Buses
Sidelined
BryanStars
Dreamer
Bracelets
Perfection
Skype
Houston
On The Road Again
Airplanes
The Last Straw
Worrying
A Ghost In The Wall
Hiding
Medication
Last Breath
Heartbeats
Whatever It Is
Goodbye
Twitter
I Said I'd Never Let You Go
The Gift
The Party
Homecoming
Home Sweet Home

Just Cold

11.2K 257 120
De 13twistedsmiles

~Rozz's POV

I jolt awake with the dream still lingering in my mind. Tony dead, and Pierce the Veil braking up. It was too much. I close my eyes and pray to the God I don't believe in. I pray its only a dream. Just a sick twisted dream that my dark mind had plotted for me. I could only hope. Tears begin their journey down my cheeks, and I start whispering Pierce the Veil lyrics to myself.

I hear Kellin turn over and start to wonder what time it is. I pull out my phone and check the time, 1:13a.m. I start to shiver, and I pull my blanket up around me. It didn't help. I shook until I felt completely sick, and decided to go get something to eat.

I rummage through the refrigerator and eventually find some cold pizza. I stick it in the microwave and jump from foot to foot waiting. I stop it before it beeps so I don't wake anyone up, and I sit down to eat it.

"I swear you are the best pizza ever," I tell the pizza.

I finally finish the last bite and walk back to the bunk area. I look at Gabe sleeping so soundly and I wondered if he was cold. Another cold chill made me crawl into bed with him.

Gawd what are they gonna think when they see this?

I step over him and squish myself against the wall. Slowly I inch myself towards him and eventually I am cuddled up to him. His warmth was comforting and it stopped my shivering, which I was glad for. I feel my eyelids getting heavier, wanting sleep. I let them close and soon I was back asleep.

~Gabe's POV

"Gabe. Gabe. Wake up," someone whispers in my ear.

I open my eyes to see all the band members sounding my bunk, all still in PJs.

"Look," Kellin says pointing to what I thought was the wall.

I turn my head and see what they were all looking at, Rozz. She was cuddled up to me sound asleep.

"When did she get here?" I ask.

"Umm that's kinda what we wanna know," Jesse asks.

"Why are you sleeping with my cousin?!" Kellin whispers trying not to wake her, but you could tell he wanted to scream.

"I-i-i don't know... I don't remember her getting in bed with me." I stutter.

"You better fucking know! And you better hope this isn't what it looks like!" Kellin raises his voice a little.

"I promise! I don't know!" I say getting upset.

"I was cold," a little voice mumbles from beside me.

"That's it honey? That's all?" Kellin coos in a voice you would use with a sleepy two year old.

"That's.... all..... I-I was cold last night," She says half asleep, her eyes still shut.

I feel her snuggle closer and I start to get worried.

"Are any of you cold?" I ask concerned.

"I'm hot," Jesse says.

"Me too," Kellin agrees.

"Me three," Jack chimes in.

"I'm also hot," Justin adds.

I furrow my eyebrows and think. "Why is she cold? Cause I'm sweating..."

"Sounds like she's sick Kellin," Jesse says as he turns to Kellin.

Kell frowns and gets a look on his face that looked like he was thinking. "I'll take her to the hospital after we perform. Until then she should stay in here," he finally says.

We all nod in agreement.

"How am I supposed to get up?" I ask looking over at the beautiful sleeping girl.

"Rozz sweetie, we need to get up," Kellin whisper to her as he slowly shakes her.

"I don't wanna!" She screams, you can tell she doesn't feel well.

"Please?" I ask her.

I feel her roll over enough to wear I can get up, and I climb out of bed.

"Come on Rozz, do you want some meds? They will make you feel better..." Jesse tells her.

Slowly she climbs out of my bunk and stands among us. She's quite a bit shorter than us, only five foot two, so we all towered above her.

We all start into the kitchen to find her some kind of med to help her. I guess they found something because she was handed two pills, which she took with ease.

"Stay in here today? Okay? We will be back as soon as we can, I promise," Kellin tells her.

She nods and we all get dressed and head out the door.

~Rozz's POV

Cold, shivering, and feeling sick at your stomach are not good feelings to have together.

As soon as they left I went to Gabe's bunk and laid down. I watched YouTube videos, and read a lot of the gossip post on me and my cousin. Chills visited me every once in a while, but the medicine seemed to help.

Its only about noon, so I still had a few hours before they would be back.

Welp time to prank call.

I dial a random number and when they answer I ask them if they have a moment to talk about the all powerful Satan. One person started screaming at me, telling me to find Jesus. Another man said his son has done taught him about Satan. Then a teenage girl asked if I was emo and if I cut myself. The last one pissed me off and so I stopped.

"Little bitch. Needs to be in my position one day, maybe then she wil understand!" I scream as I shove my head in the pillow. "Cunts."

I start to drift off the sleep, and I let myself being that their is nothing else to do.

~Kellin's POV

I walk into the bus and see Rozz asleep in Gabe's bunk again.

"She's such a beautiful girl. Her mother doesn't deserve her," I sigh as I walk over and pick her up.

I walk out and put her in the passenger side of the car I rented. I pull the seat belt across her and buckle it. I walk over to the driver's side and step in. I buckle my own seat belt and close my door. I turn the key and the car roars to life.

"Rozz we will know soon why you feel so bad," I assure the sleeping beauty.

I zoom down the highway to the nearest hospital and I park close to the front. I get out and get her, then I walk into the emergency waiting room. I lay my cousin down on a couch and I walk over to sign her in. Within a few minutes she wasn't taken into a room.

I follow them into the bright hospital examination room.

"Kellin.... where... where am I?" She says sleepily.

"The hospital," I answer quickly.

The doctor comes in and does a few test, then turns to me and says a big word that I didn't recognize.

"It's in a very early stage, with this medication she will be well in a few days," he says.

"Is it contagious?"

"Very much so," he answers as he hands me a piece of paper with her prescription on it.

"Time to go Rozz," I say and she stands up.

We walk out to the car and I drive to Walgreens to have her prescription filled.

A few days, then my cousin will be able to be back up there with me. I couldn't wait. I knew she enjoyed it up there, it's her calling! I smile as images of my baby cousin at CD signings entered my mind. Her black hair styled perfectly, and her bright brown eyes sparkling. Her smiling as she writes her name across her own CD. Most importantly her and her band at Warped one year. Running around the stage entertaining her fans, and stage diving into the crowd. I chuckle a bit at the idea of her stage diving and I look over at her in the seat, asleep again. She will be one amazing wife, talented, beautiful, and most importantly she would understand. My little cousin was amazing in every way, and I can't believe I wasn't there for her for her first seventeen years. I'm here now though, and I hope that's enough.

A/N

What do you think? Sorry if it's stupid but this is leading up to something you all will love! I promise! Don't forget to Vote! and if you have any friends who would enjoy this, tell them to read it! Thank you so much for reading! Oh and I changed the cover (in case you didnt realize) Love you guys! Keep reading! And continue listening to music!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

163K 5.9K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
704K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
11.1K 633 6
"SEXUAl CNTENT +18" كان بإمكاني توقع كل شيء في حياتي الا الوقوف عاجزه امام رجل يكبرني باضعاف عمري والاسوء من ذالك انه كان والدي بطريقه مختلفه بحيث ا...
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...