Stalking My Wife(YN)

By winter9900

YN and Jordan Calloway have been married for 2 years. YN is a successful real estate agent and is very nice a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
More Chapters
Chapter 34
ON HOLD
THE WAIT IS OVER

Chapter 17

3.3K 141 32
By winter9900

Yn's P.O.V.
Today is Lucas's first day of school. I'm so excited for him but he keeps asking about where Jordan is. It's been a couple weeks and we've still been living with Chresanto. It's like every time we talk about something Lucas always brings up Jordan. I understand I'm supposed to let him see is dad, but I'm just not ready for it yet. "Mommy!" I was interrupted by my thoughts when Lucas was yelling for me.

Yn-Yes Baby?

Lucas-Are we here?

I look out the window to see the school filling with children.

Yn-Yeah we are, are you ready?

Lucas-Yay!!! Is daddy coming to say goodbye?

Yn-Ummm Lucas I don't know. He might not be coming today.

Lucas-What do you mean he's right there!

As I turn my attention towards the window I see Jordan standing at the front of the school. With some girl I've never seen before.

Lucas and I both got out the car and went to go see Jordan.
Lucas-DADDY!!!!

Lucas jumped in Jordan's arms with so much joy. I love seeing him happy.

Jordan-Hey man, what's goin on?

Lucas-Nothing just chillin.

As Lucas and Jordan are talking and catching up. I see this girl looking at me up and down like I'm some sort of Barbie doll. So I stare right back and give her that look.

Jordan-Well I hope you have a good day at school man. Learn something and stay on track ok?

Lucas-Alright bye mommy Bye daddy!(running off)

Yn-Bye baby mommy loves you!!

I was turning to go back in my car when...

Jordan-Aye Yn?

This mother fucker calls me. I really don't wanna talk to him.

Yn-What's up?

Jordan-Come here for a second.

I walk over towards him and that girl that I don't know the name of.

Jordan-Are we done with our break?

Yn-Umm it's up to you what you wanna do.

Jordan-So you don't miss me.(getting closer)

Yn-Uhh of course I did Jordan.

Jordan-Yeah I miss you too(grabs waist)

Yn-So are you ready for us to come home?

Jordan-Are you ready because I wanted you to come in the first place?

Yn-Jordan..(gco)

Jordan-Come on Yn, you missed me I missed you. I'll do anything to get you back just please! Bring Lucas and you home.

I looked in his eyes and I knew that he was being honest.

Yn-Are you gonna stop following me?

Jordan-Yes.

Yn-You understand that I will never leave you and that I will always love you no matter what?

Jordan-Yes, and more.

Yn-...Ok.

Jordan picks me up and spins me around in happiness. I just hope he keeps his word and not fuck with me.

??-Uhh Jordan we're gonna be late.

I turn my attention towards that girl Jordan brought up here.

Yn-Jordan, who is this?

Jordan-Oh this is my friend Angela. She's been helping control my anger lately and it's working.

Yn-Ok so what are you guys late for?

Jordan-Well we actually was(gco)

Angela-Heading to the bar for guys night.

I looked at her like she really is trying to start something.

Yn-Well why are you going?

Angela-Because I wanted to spend some time with Jordan. Problem?

Yn-(took a deep breath) Actually there is a problem for one he's married and for two it's a guys night so either you're a transgender or looking for some dick and I'm sure number two is not the answer.

Angela-Well where have you been the past couple of weeks? Aren't you supposed to be the wifey?

Yn-Jordan what the hell is she talking about?

Jordan-Babe come over here.

He pulls me to the side.

Jordan-Babe there's nothing going on. I swear, I know what you're thinking and that's not it.

Yn-Ok but if anything is going on, I'm gonna slap the shit out of you and her. She's not your friend Jordan, she wants more than friendship.

Jordan-Look don't worry she's not getting nothing. You are my one and only. Don't worry it's gonna be fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 155 11
Every thing you need to know About Danny, Joey,Jesse,DJ, Stephanie, Michelle,Becky, And Nicki and Alex? This story was completed in 2015 but I had to...
5.5K 215 40
after getting to know the members and felix better- whom you met in paris while you were in a class trip as a medical student to learn about the fren...
89.6K 2K 21
Yn (Your name) get abused/bullied by a of group of boys. Prince, Roc, Ray, and Prod. They torture you everyday. Roc and Prince live down the street f...
102K 1.4K 51
šˆš­š¬ š­š”šž šŸš¢š«š¬š­ šššš² š›šššœš¤ š­šØ š¬šœš”šØšØš„ , š€ššš„š¢š²ššš” š¢š¬ š§šØš° š¢š§ šŸšŸŽš­š” š š«ššššž, š°š”š¢š„šž š¬š”šžš¬ š­š”šžš«šž š¬š”...