be my dad?

By -raspberries-

Luke and Calum were friends in high school but it all went down hill from there. Calum knocked someone up and... More

view;;
1;
2;
3;
4;
5;
6;
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
;;ending
yo, man, boi, oooo, yeah, um

33

699 45 43
By -raspberries-

"Dear Styles, i am out with your best uncles! I'll probably be home tomorrow? love you with all my heart buddy!" Styles read out loud.

"and that was the last thing he wrote to me before he went missing" Styles says. the officer nodded as Joy cried in the corner.

they haven't seen Calum for about a week or so. they checked Ryan's house but he said he isn't there. Luke is worried out of his mind.

"we will find your son and bring him home" the officer says and Joy thanks them.

Luke looked at the white all. he didn't know how to feel. he is empty and hoping to find Calum. Mali and him has finished the wedding plans. they just need Calum but he is no where to be found.

"what if he is gone? what if he disappeared because of our fight?" Luke says and Joy shakes her head.

"no Luke, this isn't your fault" Joys says and Luke shrugs. Luke didn't know where Calum could be or if he is even alive. all he wanted was Calum and all he needed was Calum.

To kiss him again, to touch him, to make him feel loved.  all he wants is Calum and Styles wants him too.

"Luke! uncle Ryan is on the phone!" Styles yelled and Luke sighed walking to him. Luke gets the phone and says hello.

"i think i know where Calum is" Ryan says right away and Luke smiles.

"where" Luke says.

"well he told me everything about your fight and all. after that we smoked a good ass blunt! like shit was so good! then he started talking about how he messed up and how he wishes he could go back to the time where he didn't cheat. then he called Arzaylea" Ryan says and Luke was confused.

"what are you trying to tell me Ryan?" Luke asked and Joy looked up at him. Ryan sighed into the phone.

"what i am trying to tell you is, Calum might be in England with Arzaylea" Ryan says and Luke heart drop.

"why are they in London?" Luke asked and Ryan hummed trying to remember why.

"I think he said Arzaylea was moving up there" Ryan says and Luke thanks him. he put down the house phone and looks at Joy.

"your son is at London with Arzaylea" Luke says and Joy smiles. Styles cheers and starts to dance.

"ill call Sim to fly us there!" Joy says going on her phone and calling Sim, her private airplane flier.

Ryan: the address is *random address woot woot*

Luke: thanks Ryan!

"i have the address too" Luke says and Joy nodes at him.

"Mass! drive us to my private airplane please" Joy says and Mass nodes. they walk outside and Mass opened the door for they can get in he closes it right when they were all in. He then went into the diver seat and backed out of the driveway.

++

Luke, Styles, and Joy spent 20 hours in a plane. just for dumb ass Calum Hood. oh he was going to get yelled at.

"i am going to yell at him! oh yes! really loud! then i am going to kiss him!" Luke says as he was in the taxi going to Arzayleas place.

"Calm down Luke, we don't even know if he is there" Joy says and Luke nodes. the taxi stops and they pay him.

they stand in front of a big white apartment. Luke sighs and sees the numbers. they walk in and go into the elevator.

"floor 3 room number 45, Ryan says" Luke said and Styles nodes pressing the buttons. When the elevator stops and its safe to walk out they do. Joy looks for the room number and points at it. Luke prays that he is there and knocks.

about two minutes passed and Arzaylea is face to face with them. she smiles hugging Luke.

"thank god! I didn't have your guys number and Calum hasn't ate or even left the guest rooms bed!" She says and Luke pushes her off.

"so my dad is here!" Styles yells and she nodes. they walk in and she points to the guest room. Luke ran to the room and opens it.

"you fucker!" Luke yelled and Calum looked at him. Calum got up and hugged him. "no! i was worried! Everyone was worried!" Luke says.

"okay did everything i said I would do" Luke says.

"forgot to kiss him" Joy says and Luke nodes kissing Calum.

"i am sorry, I thought you left me and i was high. I didn't know what to do so i went with Arzaylea. I haven't ate, talked, or even moved. I messed up" Calum says and Joy hugs him.

"lets go home" Joy says and Styles hugs him too. Luke stands there and looks back at Arzaylea. he sighs and walks to her.

"thank you" Luke says and hugs her. she hugs back smiling into it.

"no problem, i was worried for him, and i waned to say sorry. i heard that you guys were getting married and he was so upset" Arzaylea says looking down.

"its okay. i want you to be at the wedding though! i hope you can be there" Luke says and she nodes.

"dad! i am tired" Styles says to Luke. He nodes and picks him up.

"Don't worry we have plenty of time to sleep on the flight back" Luke says and he nodes resting his head on his shoulder.

"ill ask Sim to go faster" Joy says and Calum nodes. they all say their goodbyes and left.

Luke looked at Calum and noticed the frown on his face. the tan skin was draining out of his body. he looks skinnier and his mussels were going to fade.

"Love you okay?" Luke asked and Calum shook his head.

"i lost you, nothing is okay! i get if you don't want to get married anymore. i smoked weed and ran away. I don't deserve you. i feel like you need someone better" Calum says looking down at his lap.

the taxi pulled up and they all went in. Joy told him where to get them dropped off and the man nodes.

"Cal, you are what i need. you make me happy! I couldn't live without you" Luke says and Calum looks at him.

"so we are getting married?" Calum asked and Luke chuckles.

"yes, we are getting married" Luke says and Calum puts his head on Luke's shoulder. The car ride was silent its also calm. the lights of the city were beautiful. Calum looks at Luke smiling at him.

how he is lucky to have such a man. his blond hair and blue eyes. his pink plumped lips and his lip ring.

"Lukey, can you sing to me" Styles says and Luke nodes grabbing him. the plane was waiting for them as Styles rest his head on his shoulder. they walked out of the car and walked towards the plane. Luke walked up with Styles and sat down. Calum laid down next to them watching his two worlds.

"you are my sunshine, my only sunshine" Luke starts to sing.

"you make me happy when skies are grey" Calum sings along.

"you'll never no dear" Luke sings.

"how much i love you" Calum sings.

"please don't take my sunshine away" Luke and Calum singed as Styles fell asleep. Calum kisses Luke cheek and smiles at him.

"you know i love you right?" Calum says and Luke nodes.

"yes, but i love you more" Luke says kissing his forehead. Joy watched the family smiling at them. her son is finally happy.

---

then the plane crashes!

the end!

jk guys!

anyways i am bored and people are over my house...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 18.6K 46
He's never said a word... Until he met him. // cake (Calum Hood & Luke Hemmings) 11/15/14-5/29/15 (6/17/15)
9.3K 378 19
Dakota Caddel, 19 years old, just trying to get out of her parents' hold and escape her controlling "boyfriend". Calum Hood, 21 years old, trying to...
14.5K 1.2K 30
"I'm Calu - Cally Hood. It's nice to meet you." Calum has had a crush on Luke for the past two years, and will even go as far as changing schools a...
38.1K 1.5K 44
*WARNING: this was written two years ago by an angsty immature me(along with Rita) and i do not recommend reading this bookπŸ˜‚ read sth else off my pr...