Robotic Heart (Genos x Reader)

By LostWithin

A series of one-shots all about our favorite cyborg. Goes from a variety of smut to fluff. I do not own One P... More

Robotic Heart
Sparring
Bad Days
I Can't Love You
Feel My Love
Little Ones
Speed of Light
Appreciation
Shocking
Human
Merry Christmas
You've Gotta Go
Twister
'Playing' House
Stress Relief
Safe
Break Part 1
Break Part 2
Illumination
Gone Far Too Long
Frisky Confessions
Scars Don't Heal Part 1
Scars Don't Heal Part 2
Scars Don't Heal Part 3
Style
From Start to Finish
Thank You

Warranted Worry?

12.5K 354 232
By LostWithin

Sequel to 'Playing House'

You paced around the living room while rubbing your swollen belly, deep in thought. You started doing this despite Genos's constant nagging of telling you to rest. Not only did the exercise help you think, it also relieved some of anxieties of feeling like a lazy bum on the couch all day. You felt deprived of doing anything and you were just itching to be a bit active.

Once your baby bump was clearly visible, the Hero Association let you off on maternity leave. You were happy those first few days until you realized that you would be stuck at home doing nothing. Now your only source for news was Genos.

He would share with you the events of his day, but you still yearned to get back on duty. But you knew that you had to refrain from any heavy tasks. You had your baby to look after. However, your own worrying was apparently not enough.....

You sighed, not wanting to get into that subject. Instead, you dialed Genos as your craving for oreos and peanut butter grew stronger.

He picked up almost immediately. "What!? What's wrong!? Are you ok!? Did your water break???"

"Genos, every time I call you, you pick up screaming and asking if my water broke," You shook your head in exasperation. "I get that I'm close to my due date but don't you think you're getting a bit too antsy?"

"I'm sorry," He apologized. "I'm just concerned for the safety of you and the baby."

"I know...but everything's fine, I'm fine," You assured.

"I'm glad to hear that," You could hear the smile on his face. "So what did you need?"

"I don't know...I'm just kinda hungry..."

"Do you want the oreos and peanut butter again?"

A grin spread across your lips. "Yes, please. You know me so well."

"Well, I suppose I should, I am marrying you."

You felt a glimmer of happiness warm you up. After Genos proposed that night, you guys agreed that you would have an actual wedding after the baby is born. Speaking of which, the gender of the baby was yet to be determined. The ultrasounds you had couldn't give an accurate reading of the baby's gender, but you and Genos would be happy if it was a boy or girl either way.

"How are you feeling?" Genos inquired.

"I'm okay, but when are you getting home?" You asked. When you weren't fretting over your state of laziness, you were missing Genos most of the time.

"I should be there soon, I just finished dealing with this one monster."

"What do you want for dinner?"

"Don't make anything, I don't want you to slip or anything," Genos quickly jumped in.

"Genos, I've been sitting on my ass all day, let me cook you something," You rolled your eyes.

"No, don't get up. I'll make something when I get home."

"Genos...."

"I'll rub your feet."

You stood silently for a moment, finding yourself stumped. You glanced down at your swollen feet. They really did hurt....

"(y/n)?"

"....yeah...."

"So what's your answer?"

"......fine."

Genos smiled despite you not being able to see how adorable he looked. "Alright, I'll be home soon. I love you."

"I love you, too," You sighed contently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And Genos was true to his word. He came home and immediately headed for the kitchen. You got up to help him but instead he thrust a packet of oreos and a peanut butter jar at you. He told you to snack on those while he got dinner started.

Not even 20 minutes later, he had whipped up some stir fry. Genos reentered the living room carrying two bowls with him. You reached out to take the plate with the smaller portion but Genos retracted his hand. "Oh this one's for you," He said, giving bigger pile of food. You eyed him and the bowl but ultimately just shrugged and took it.

You guys had turned on the TV but weren't really paying attention to it. You were mostly throwing around bits and pieces of conversation around, slowly recapping the events of each other's day. Once you were done with your stir fry, you leaned forward to put the plate on the coffee table.

"You want mine?" He offered his left over food.

"It was delicious but no I'm okay, thank you."

"Are you sure? Here, take mine," Genos said as he poured his contents into the bowl.

"I'm fine, Genos, really."

"Come on, you're eating for two right?"

"The 'eat for two' thing is a myth, please stop shoveling extra food onto my plate I'm stuffed already okay."

"But—"

"No buts please. I feel like I'm going to pop," You sighed.

Genos gave up. Then, he let you prop your feet on his thighs so that he could rub your feet. Your feet had been killing you since the morning so having his specially heated hands warming and massage your toes felt amazing. Genos enjoyed making you feel better, and he especially liked the small moans you released when he touched a certain spot.

You were bathing in the glory of his fingers when you suddenly felt something harsh push in your belly. You even stopped Genos by how intense the hit was. "Whoa," You frowned.

"What is it? What's wrong?" He questioned quickly.

You took his hand and pressed it near the spot where you felt the kick. You two waited patiently for a few seconds before the baby kicked again. This surprised Genos greatly.

"What..." He inhaled.

"Did you feel it?" You beamed. You abruptly felt a flurry of hits pelt your tummy. "Ow, ow, ow..."

"Are you okay?" Genos asked, wide eyed.

"Yeah, the baby's just really active right now."

For the rest of the evening, Genos spent it feeling your stomach. You were happy to see the dorky smiles cross his face whenever he felt the baby move. He would look up at you like 'wow, this is really my child, they're alive inside you right now'. You got a bit teary eyed when he made these expressions. Genos was really excited to be a father, and you were just as excited to raise his/daughter with him.

After a few more minutes of baby scouting, Genos heard you hiss as the baby once again decide to rave inside your stomach. He could tell you were fighting the urge to groan out loud and complain. Genos set both his hands on your belly and kissed it lightly.

"The baby keeps kicking you, free them."

You sighed heavily."Genos, please stop."

"But they're hurting you," Genos said softly.

"The baby will come when it's good and ready," You assured. "Don't rush things."

"I'm sorry," He apologized meekly. "I know I've been kind of abrasive these past few months, but it's because I'm really worried. I want our baby to be born completely healthy. And I don't want anything to happen to you. I'm really worried, because....after the baby comes along, everything will be set for us. We'll get married, have a family, and live happily together."

"I love you, (y/n). You are the most important thing in my life and I want you to be safe with our baby."

Genos leaned in and planted a chaste kiss on your lips. But you weren't satisfied with just that. You pulled him in once more and savored the sweet, distinct taste that was Genos. He got pretty into the kiss as well because then he placed a hand behind your neck and brought your soft lips full onto his. You two were well into the make out session when the baby kicked you harder than any of the times before.

"OW," You cried out, breaking apart from Genos. "What a little..."

"They must not like us doing this," Genos chuckled. "Oh well, that's what the baby gets for not coming out soon enough."

Your giggle was muffled by Genos pressing his lips to yours again.

Alright! I think I'm gonna lay off the pregnant reader for a while. I've got some ideas I've been itching to do X) Hope you liked it @NightBlaize! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 176 10
Everybody wants to be strong. But what happens if, one day, your wish comes true? Through a series of unforeseen events, y/n gains the strength he's...
92.7K 1.5K 36
*One Punch Man's Lord Boros Fanfiction* "He said that there's no stimulation in his existence so I gave him one."
312K 7.7K 14
One shots for Saitama since he deserves more love in this fandom.
17.6K 184 6
As the title says, oneshots 🙌👏 This is all thanks to my editor @rainisolophobia Here's a few extra details, 🌺 = Fluff 🥀 = Angst 💞 = AU And there...