TUMBLR ME ... J.B

Por blondebiebah

@justinbieber: hey, you really shouldn't reblog pictures like that. . . HIGHEST RANKING IN FANFICTION #32 + ... Mais

+
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
lmao
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
love you guys so much (throwwwwback)
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
sequel!

twenty

14.6K 564 276
Por blondebiebah

[marie]

-

"You didn't sleep at all last night, did you?" I asked Justin, who instantly yawned at the steering wheel as I asked him. And that was his way of responding no.

It was the last night at the hotel and Justin didn't sleep, he said he was busy doing something. I was too exhausted to investigate so I left him to it.

I just regret not making him sleep, his eyes looked so droopy and tired. "As soon as we hit my house you're sleeping, okay?" Justin nodded in defeat, knowing he was falling asleep as it is.

"Next left and the house number is fourteen" I told Justin, he swerved making a loud noise with the car wheels. That's one thing I don't understand about expensive cars.

Why are they all so loud and why do they love to compete with noise? It's horrible!

We got closer to my house then Justin passed it, I looked at him in disbelief. He didn't even notice "I don't see fourteen, Marie.."

I chuckled quietly "that's because you passed it back there, this is why God created sleep"

Justin groaned feeling irritated now and turned the car around with a forceful skid. Sports cars are so angry I hate them.

"Sorry princess" Justin yawned again, knowing I hate the sound.

We finally parked up outside my house, damn it feels like I haven't been here in years. Mum knew I was staying with Justin for a few days.

But she didn't know I was returning today, damn I miss Chloe the most. Sorry mum and Jenna.

As we walked up to the house I made sure to get Justin totally in the loop. "Just remember what Chloe's like, she'll ask you lots of questions and probably sing your own songs to you.. "

Justin smiled sweetly, his hand on my back guiding me to the house "can't wait to meet her"

"Good because she can't wait to meet you either" literally.. Every day mum has texted me.

"when are you bringing Justin home? Chloe's begging to meet him"

So today's the day she does meet him, only because I need to pack my suitcases for an unexpected 'holiday'

"Ring the door bell then" Justin groaned, resting his head on my shoulder gently. I looked at him with a glare but did as he said.

He was practically asleep on my shoulder now.

The door opened and Justin sprung to life "Marie, Justin!" Mum opened the door with a smile on her face.

She hugged me then went in for the hug with Justin which he happily accepted, I think he realised she wasn't horrible and evil now.

That's good.

"It's great to see you Justin, you're looking well" mum smiled acting like a good, responsible mum.. This was weird.

Justin nodded, his smile was so faint because he's tired "I'm great Ms Argent, thank you"

"Listen mum, I'm going to visit Justin's mum in California tomorrow.." I said that so casually, hoping mum would straight up agree but mum being a mum had other plans with my life.

She sat down in her chair and looked up at me in shock "Marie you can't just leave this country at the drop of a hat, baby you're too young" I sighed sadly but Justin nodded, he was going to sweet talk mum hopefully.

"Mam I totally understand you're worried, I mean I would be too if I had a daughter but I'd do anything for Marie and anything to protect her. Plus I have security with me all the time" Justin smiled innocently, what a lying asshole.

God I love him.

"This is why I like you, Bieber. You're a gentleman" he cheesed at this, he loved these type of compliments it boosted his ego from 0-1000.

"Only the best for Marie" Justin said making mum awe in her fangirl tone, she was coming out of her act.

She pretends like she's a very grown up, mature mum but in reality she's a friend to me. She just acts the part in front of friends so they don't think she's weird.

Justin would love her when he met the real Katie Argent. I was praying she let me go with Justin though.

She was always protective over us in that sense because of dad. She worries a lot.

"I don't know.. It's just-" mum was cut off by the one and only Jenna Argent.

"Let them live a little, Katie.. She needs a break with the biebs anyways" I rolled my eyes so hard at her nickname but she was supporting this so I wasn't stopping her.

"You always back her up" mum groaned noticing Jenna always had my back and not her own sisters. Is it too late now to say sorry mamma.

(Jenna)

"You go pack for California, your mum says yes! Enjoy yourself, be young etcetera etcetera" Jenna said waving us both off, I grinned blowing Jenna and mum a kiss and pulled Justin up the stairs by his hand.

We passed Chloe's room which is opposite my own, I could hear high school musical's breaking free song play on loud.

I smiled listening in on her from behind her door, she was still practicing for her talent show which was soon. She sounded amazing and I wouldn't distract her right now.

"She's a good little singer, you know?" Justin said, yawning for the hundredth time this morning.

I nodded, walking with him into my room. We stood at the door for a few seconds, Justin recognised everything from when we FaceTimed.

"This is weird" he said, throwing himself onto my bed. God I missed my baby. It's been left empty for so long.

I opened the covers and saw Justin laying across the bed, just the wrong way. Great one Justin.

I shook my head at his stupidness, his eyes were closed and I heard light snores. He was gone now.

I knelt down to take his shoes off and make him as comfy as I could, he didn't sleep all day he was knackered now.

He needed at least a few hours good sleep.

I slid some pillows under his head without him stirring the slightest, God he wanted this sleep badly.

Whilst he was knocked out on my bed I grabbed my suitcase to pack for Cali. I didn't know how much to pack or how long I'd be out there for..

I decided to pack two cases because I could always just take one with me.

I was hoping this would be a good break, I did need one. Jenna was definitely right about that.

Maybe this different scene will be good for me and Justin. I have a good feeling about this little get away.

I was packing away my tops when there was a knock on the door, i looked at the door then Justin. He was still fast asleep.

"Come in" I called out, the door opened and Jenna was standing there with a smile "hey"

I placed the tops in my suitcase and returned the smile "hi"

"How's my second favourite niece doing?" I chuckled with a shrug "I'm happy"

She nodded whilst gazing at Justin "I know you are, I can tell he helps that"

"He does, he makes me feel good about being me" and that was the sweet truth.

"So.. This is why you're going to California to have an amazing time, just please don't get pregnant or something"

I gasped and threw a pair of shorts at her "I'm not like that"

She winked, looking at Justin again "well I mean he is an attractive guy, who wouldn't?" I was about to throw up in her face.

"Oh my god Jenna, you're so weird leave him alone" I shooed her off and closed the door behind her.

I swore I wouldn't tell Justin about that, he'd never let it go. He loves a good ego booster.

"She wants the D" Justin whispered in his sleep and turned in his sleeping position making me hold my hand to my mouth and stifle my laugh, oh my god that was comedy gold!

I put the brown fluffy blanket which he'd thrown off himself back onto his body and smiled watching him cosy into it "please keep making me smile, Justin"

"Come sleep with me" Justin muttered, grabbing my hand as I went to leave him for my suitcase.

I guess I could lay down for a while, I had all day to pack.

I clambered onto the bed and lay next to his sleeping body, he must've sensed I was next to him because his arm slid around my waist and he pulled me closer into the blanket.

He kissed my forehead and fell back to sleep, it's times like these I realise just how glad I am to have him in my life. He's someone who I wanted to keep forever and never let go.

-

Here's a little filler chapter, I actually love Jenna 😂
Here's a little update I may post another chapter today.

Please make sure to vote and comment thank you my loves 🌙

Word count ; 1530

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

991K 13.5K 88
it all started when @justinbieber liked and commented on @justinesliit's instagram photo ----------------------------------------------------- BES...
742K 20K 72
"we just can't tell sophia" Highest ranks: #1 in joey birlem #58 in fanfiction - ~ Copyright © 2018 all rights reserved to baddybirlem on wattpad, no...
284K 3.2K 82
@justinbieber liked your picture @justinbieber started following you Hello guys! I saw a lot of people were doing this kind of story so I though I...
918K 14.8K 200
A continuation of Instagram. "and it all started with a like." highest ranking; #6 in FanFiction © 2017, Victoria Geraldine Cover by: freakiestsoul