Vegeta x Goku

By Ichi-Chappy-Chan

Goku is a submissive on planet Vegeta. He has the biggest butt and is tired if people slapping and talking ab... More

Big Butt
Meeting the Prince
The Prince's Mate
Announcement
Before the Ball
During The Ball Part 2
Let the Ritual Commence
Let the Ritual Commence Part 2
Let the Ritual Commence Part 3
About the Author
A Friend
I think I'm in love
Help Me Readers
Ideas: Cast your vote
The Votes Are In
Jerks with Pretty Faces.
A Joke
Insulted

During the Ball Part 1

6.2K 182 42
By Ichi-Chappy-Chan

Everything was set-up and ready for the ball. "What is taking so long"! Vegeta yelled. He was still waiting on that big ass........er I mean soon to be mate to come down. "Vegeta son calm down". King Vejita said.

People started to file into the ball room. Vegeta's face was red with anger. Vegeta walked past some maids and what he heard made him madder. "Are you serious the prince said Garlic Gun"! the maid said while laughing.

"Yes its true, it was so funny"! another maid said and they all started laughing. "Yes it was funny indeed". a menacing voice said. The maids froze and turned around, it was none other than Prince Vegeta himself. "My prince"! the maids all yelled. Vegeta was charging up his attack to kill the little witches when......................................................................

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
471K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
135K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...