WITH YOU【oh sehun】

By parkchanyeolover

I'm in love.. with you. More

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
AWAKE- PUBLISHED!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45 [2/2]
epilogue
Appreciation Post
Sequel Is Out!

Chapter 44 [1/2]

1.5K 66 102
By parkchanyeolover

All aboaaarddd to the Feels Ship. Are you ready to SAILLLLL?

Yeo Jin POV

time check;7:20am | MONDAY

I opened my eyes and saw that I was safe and sound on my bed. I looked at my clothes and I found out that I was wearing my pajamas. Did Sehun change my clothes?

I was drunk last night, the last thing I remembered was me getting dragged into the car by Sehun.

I turned around to the side and looked at the empty space beside me. Sehun wasn't there.

Where did he go?

He would usually wake up later than me. I was guessing that he was still in the bathroom, taking a shower. So, I snuggled a little more in my bed, closing my eyes again.

[play the song in the thumbnail now for more FEELS. PLAY IT.]

About 10 minutes later, there's still no sign of him coming out of the bathroom. I gently touched the empty space beside me... it was cold.

Feeling anxious all of a sudden, I immediately stood up from my bed and checked the bathroom. Nothing, not even a trace of him.

I tried thinking positive, maybe he has a schedule, so he has to leave the house early in the morning.

But to be honest, I felt like something wasn't right.

My phone that was on the nightstand suddenly rang, I quickly grabbed it and looked at the caller ID.

Lee Jieun

Why did she call me so early in the morning? Either way, I still answered her phone call.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Yeo Jin ah," she said to me.

"Mm?"

"Can you.. check your twitter feed now?" she asked me.

"Eh, why?" I questioned her, worried all of a sudden.

"Just check it, you can put me on hold." she answered.

With that, I opened the Twitter app. I scrolled down my twitter feed, and my brows furrowed.

That time, it seemed like I couldn't believe my eyes. It seemed like the time had completely froze.

My heartbeat stopped when I looked at the articles. I scrolled down more, trying not to believe what the news said. But as I scrolled down more, even more of the same articles showed up.

I used my other hand to cover my mouth, a stream of tear fell along my cheek as I read them.

Exo Confirmed to be Leaving to China

Exo Moving to SM Headquarters in China

Exo Leaving South Korea to Expand Career in China

Exo Seen in Incheon Airport
[SEE MEDIA]

I was really in utter shock. I felt like it was suddenly so hard for me to breathe properly. My phone dropped onto the ground and I froze in my spot.

I covered my face with both my palms, sobbing like there was no tomorrow. I touched the necklace and grasped it tightly.

Was this it?
Was this the end of us?

"Yeo Jin?" Jieun called my name through the line. I ignored her and continued to cry.

My heart was aching so bad, so bad that even my head hurt. I still couldn't believe what I'd just seen seconds ago.

"Yeo Jin, relax. Breathe in and breathe out." Jieun told me again. My sobs could be clearly heard by Jieun since I was crying so loudly.

"..Do you want to go to the airport now?" she suddenly spoke. "There's still time, you know."

Hearing that, I immediately knelt onto the floor and grabbed my phone on the ground, placing it onto my ear.

"..P-please." I cried out. "I do. I want to." I didn't even have the will to scream or to even speak properly.

She hung up the call and I didn't know what to do with myself anymore. I weakly stood up and dialed in Sehun's number, hoping he would pick it up.

I waited, and waited.

'The number that you dialled is currently unavailable. Please try again later.'

I tried and tried again, but he never picked it up. I hung up and sighed to myself. My eyes were suddenly caught onto the desk, there was something on it.

I slowly walked towards the desk and I broke down once more when I saw what was there. It was a book, but it's not just any ordinary book. It was..

'Our Memory Book.'

I remembered that time when he first talked about the memory book in the train, when an old lady took a picture of us together.

"Kamsahamnida for the cute picture of us, we can glue this picture in our memory book. Right, sweetie?" Sehun said and looked at me.

Also the night.. when he first confessed to me.

"Then sleep," he said while facing each other.

I was about to shut my eyes when he said, "Wait!"

"What?" I asked. "You told me to sleep."

"Let's take a selca together and glue it into our memory book." he said, fishing his phone out of his pocket.

"We don't have any memory book, Sehun." I scoffed.

I, now, finally understood what he meant by the memory book after all these times. So, he'd planned about this before? Then why didn't he tell me? The thought of that broke my heart more.

I thought he was just talking nonsense.. so I really didn't think about it that much.

But now I couldn't believe he's leaving me with nothing at all, except for only this book, and this necklace of his around my neck.

I trailed my fingers on the book softly, and I closed my eyes. I still couldn't believe that he left, so suddenly. He left, without saying anything to me. No words of goodbyes, nothing at all.

I wiped my tears and walked away from the desk, grabbed my towel and went into the bathroom for a quick shower. I admit, when I was showering, I cried silently by myself.

I changed into a simple black sweater and black jeans. I dried my wet hair with my towel, and remembered the time when Sehun helped me to dry my hair when I was down.

Why did everything that I do, led me to you?

While I was travelling down my memory lane, I could hear some knocks on the door.

"Yeo Jin-ssi," Aunt Haemin called me from the outside. "Your friend is already waiting for you downstairs."

I immediately went out of the bedroom and saw Aunt Haemin bowing slightly to me.

"Aunt Haemin," I called out her name, smiling weakly. "You knew about this, don't you?"

Aunt Haemin hung her head low, looking onto the ground.

I sighed heavily and patted her shoulder. "..It's alright." I said.

I walked past her and went downstairs, trying my best not to cry any longer. Although my heart kept aching and was desperate to cry, I held myself in.

Crying won't be able to fix anything, Choi Yeo Jin.

I saw Jieun sitting on the sofa once I arrived downstairs. Jieun saw me and ran towards me, then pulling me into a big, warm hug.

Then I cried, again.

"You b-bitch, I already stopped crying but you made me cry again." I sobbed into her arms.

Jieun patted my head gently and released the hug. She softly grabbed my hand and went outside, leading me into her car.

I sat down in the passenger's seat silently. It was currently 8:35am in the morning.

"I heard that their boarding time is around 8:45am. If there's no traffic today, we might just make it." Jieun said nervously and fastened her seatbelt.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I answered weakly.

Jieun pulled the gear and pressed the engine, going as fast as she could. I closed my eyes the whole time, I was just hoping that I could see his face for the last time.

Just one, last time.

If I knew that he would be leaving today, my heart won't be aching so bad right now. Things would be better if he'd told me about him leaving. Atleast I won't be so shocked like I am right now.

"Shit," Jieun cussed under her breath. Hearing that, I immediately opened my eyes and looked to the driveway. There was a traffic jam.

Why does it have to be now?

"I think we won't be able to make it. Forget it, Jieun." I sighed and wiped away my tears that kept falling.

"No," she answered, and started cutting through the cars. Some of them honked their cars at us angrily.

time check; 8:39am

"You don't need to do all this, Jieun. We won't be able to make it."

Jieun shook her head and pressed the engine more after we passed the traffic jam. "Nobody knows how bad you're hurting right now. I know how much you wanted to see him for the last time, so I'm trying my best to help you."

Tears kept coming out of my eyes, I wanted to stop crying but I couldn't. The thought of me and him parting ways just breaks my heart.

"I told you we could make it," Jieun said when we finally arrived at the airport. I woke up from my thoughts, wiped my tears and got out of the car quickly with Jieun.

When we entered the airport, we saw floods of fangirls crowding the way. They were screaming like crazy, and I knew that EXO was nearby, in the boarding area. I just prayed in my head, hopefully that I could see him for the last time. Talk to him for the last time. Kiss him for the last time.

And not leaving me hanging like this.

We squeezed through the crowd towards the boarding area, but of course a bodyguard had to come in and blocked our way.

'Attention to all passengers boarding flight A3783 from South Korea to China, this flight will be departing in exactly 3 minutes. Calling all the passengers who are yet to board the plane, please make your way to the boarding area immediately.'

"Unless you're taking a flight today, you can't pass through this line." he said to us.

"I need to see my husband!" I cried out loud.

"Who is your husband?" he replied, raising his eyebrow.

"O-Oh Sehun. Let me pass through!" I begged. "P-please." Tears started to well up my eyes again and I bit my lower lips.

The bodyguard laughed at us. "Look at you, just another crazy fan! Go back." he said sternly.

Jieun's face was red and she was filled with anger. "It's true. It's her fucking husband, would you mind?!"

"Please, let me pass through!" I said in despair. "I don't have much time left.."

"Stop dreaming about seeing your so called husband, I told you to go back! Shoo, both of you!" he yelled at us.

The bodyguard pushed us back to the crowds and I almost fell but luckily Jieun caught me.

I sighed and looked over to Jieun. "I told you we couldn't make it."

'Attention to all passengers of flight A3783 from South Korea to China, this flight has now safely departed at exactly 8:45 am in the morning. Thank you, and have a nice day.'

I heaved a final sigh and closed my eyes, as I felt a stream of tear along my face.

Thank you for all the memories you gave me, and for all the moments you curved a smile on my lips.

See you soon, Oh Sehun.
I'll always be in love.. with you.

------//-------

I absolutely have no comment.

Hate to say that this story is ending. Shit. BUT NOT YET, DONT WORRY.

IM THE WORST AUTHOR BUT WHATEVER HUHUHUUU. ;-;

Did u cry again? Sorry. ;c

You have to know, you're not going to win in life forever. You'll have your ups and downs, the good and the bad. Not everything is like a fairytale.

ANDDD I HAVE SCHOOL IN TWO HOURS. Oh gosh *kills self*

QOTD: Is there still hope for #HunJin?!?!!

vote,comment,share

saranghae xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 533 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!
EXO Diary By Net

Fanfiction

8K 166 14
2.1M 72.4K 29
You called me a slut. Now why are you taking me back? © All Rights Reserved @thanks4dbrokenheart
96.4K 1.9K 12
To all my EXOTIC ladies out there