Foreign Touch (Septiplier AU)

By SincerelyLeah

Sean McLoughlin is a new transfer student from Ireland. With a devastating past, him, his mother and sister f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (Part One)
Chapter Ten (Part Two)
Author's Note Not An Update
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Can Anyone See It?
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Important.
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
A/N About Jack and Wiishu
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Disappointed
Author's Note
CONTEST!!!!
It's UP!!!
Chapter Thrity-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
One Last Note...
Heyoooo!
You Weren't Expecting This

Final Chapter

4.2K 178 350
By SincerelyLeah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Chapter: Find Me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.o.V 

"You're dead now, you fucking maggot!" Ken roared as he continuously started to hit Aaron. He had came out his mouth with Ken and Ken got pissed off, I was yelling at him to stop as Aaron seemed on the verge of death. He had knocked Aaron down to the floor, he groaned in agony as Ken kicked him and walked away. Giving me a hard slap across the face as he marched upstairs. Getting over the familiar stinging as I looked over at Aaron, "Aa-Aaron?" I choked out as he made a soft whimpering sound. 

Loud banging was heard from upstairs as Ken came back down with a bat and took a quick swing at my knee. The pain was horrible, indescribable as I cried out, he did it to both of my knees as the constantly aching and stinging pain on my knee cap. I had bit down on my lip as a small trail of blood left from the now busted open lip. He growled, looking at my face, my dull pleading eyes met his cold and harsh ones. Huffing as he put the end of the bat on my forehead and with a tough push, he knocked me down to the cold floor. The chair colliding with the cold floor below me, the air was knocked out of me as I struggled to breath correctly again. He kicked my face as I whimpered softly, looking away as he walked away. 

Mark's P.o.V 

We couldn't find him... We looked everywhere, asked everyone. No one knew. Cry and Minx were exhausted from the long day and I could tell on how they dragged behind. I wasn't going to give up... I'm close to him! I know it! I must be close... "Guys..." I said, breaking the silence, "Go home, you two seem like zombies... I'm going to head to Ken's house for a little while. Get some rest." they nodded as we hugged and said our goodbyes. Sighing, I ran fingers through my hair as I made my way towards Ken's house. 

I hope he'll let me in, it's pretty late and I wouldn't want to disturb him. On my way there I kept thinking about Jack, who would do something like this to him? Why? He did nothing to deserve something like this! I kept pondering ideas on why this happened or where he could be. Always trying to avoid the fact he might be dead... He can't be dead... He's a fighter... 

I looked up, Ken's door, I was going to ring the doorbell when I heard stomping going down the stairs and weak whimpers. What..? Maybe he's watching a horror film... I almost jumped when I heard the loud banging and painful cry of pain. 

It... It sounds like Jack... 

No, don't think like that! Ken wouldn't even hurt a fly! He can't do something as sadistic as hurting and hiding Jack from me. No, there's no reason for him to do so. Shaking off the weird and stupid idea as  I knocked on the door. Nothing. Weird... 

I opened the surprisingly opened door as I slowly walked in, "Ken...?" I asked softly as I looked down to see a bag, isn't this Jack's backpack? I bend down to pick it up, opening it when I saw bouquet of roses, pink, blue and green... A box of melted chocolate, my favorite type of chocolate and a card. I picked the card up, it was Jack's handwriting and signed by Jack. 

"Dear Mark, 

            I'm so sorry dear for not telling you what happened while I was in Ireland. I didn't have the guts nor the stability to recite it. A memory best left forgotten is what happened in Ireland. But, you want and have a right to know. While there, me and Sam didn't have a joyful reunion with him. I did the best I could to keep Sam okay and that did lead to some harsh beatings. He once figured out that I was dating you and beat me until I pass out. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you in person, it was too personal and too traumatizing to explain. But just to recap, yes, the cabin did burn down. I was trapped inside it when it was burning down and I never been so scared in my life. It was hard to breath, I was already beaten down, I was so weak. I'm glad I did survive it though. Fires are now the scariest things I can ever imagine. Being trapped in one, weak, confused and sad. I thought I would never see you again and that's what scared me the most. I miss you and I'm sorry for the fighting dear. I love you so much and hiding that from you wasn't best of me. I hope you can forgive me and we can look past this and move on to a future together. I picked out the roses and chocolates, our favorite colors and your favorite chocolates. I really hope we can end this feud and you to understand that I am not strong enough to speak about it. 

Love you,
                    Clover" 

I was shaking, why was this here?! Where is Jack?! Why does Ken have this shit?! I growled, he's been keeping things from me! My thoughts were cut off when I heard another weak and painful whimper from downstairs.  Slowly making my way as I looked around, things are flipped and out of place. What has Ken been up to? "Uhm, Ken...?" I asked as I saw an opened door leading to what seems like a basement. 

Jack's P.o.V 

"Uhm, Ken...?" a familiar voice asked, I instantly smiled softly at the voice. It's Mark! Mark's here! I bit my lip as Ken seem to hear the almost whisper of a voice. Growling softly he picked up his bat and hid in the darkest corner. Oh god fuck! Slow footsteps came downstairs, "Ken? Ken? I need to talk to you. Your place is a mess, the door was unlocked and I found Jack's backpack on your living room floor. What's going on?"  Ken cursed to himself softly, I wonder why he didn't just stop Mark from coming down, but that's when I saw it. 

He was covered in me and Aaron's blood and hitting him on the head would be the best way to knock him out. Ken wasn't going to kill him... He can't he loves Mark. He would never kill him. Mark finally reached the last step and his talking instantly went silent. I wanted to scream, to shout at him, to tell him I love him. But I couldn't. My voice was frozen, I couldn't even see him in this position as everything went silent. 

"S-Sean...? Wh-.... Baby?" he asked as he hurried towards me, I finally saw his face. For what seems like years, I seen him again. A weak smile appeared as he hugged me tightly."Wh-What happened to you?! Who did this to you?! Was it Ken? Fu-Fucking hell..." tears appeared in his eyes as he looked around. Quickly pulling me back up as he started to untie the knots that bound me to this chair for so long. 

"Ma-Mark..." I finally choked out, "Shhh, it's okay Clover, I got you." I shook my head, ".... Mark... K-ken... H-he's here...." I warned him as he stopped, I felt his warm hands leave mine as he slowly reached over to a knife on the floor. He used the knife to cut me out of the ropes as he rubbed the marks away. "Shh, where is he?" he asked/whispered into my ear. "Somewhere in the corners... B-be careful... He has a bat..." I warned, he nodded and cautiously looked around. "...Mark?" I asked before he can do anything, he looked back down at me, "He won't severely hurt you, he loves you too much to do so." I said as I slowly used all my strength to stand. Instantly losing my balance as I held onto the chair for support. 

He had a shocked face as he nodded, kissing my cheek as he held the knife closely and looked around for him. Biting my lip I remembered Aaron was still here, I had found a scalpel. Better than nothing. I walked slowly towards his body on the floor. "Aaron..." I mumbled softly, he whimpered softly in acknowledgement. I bent down, quickly cutting through his ropes and ties as I helped him up. "Mark's here... We'll be okay..." he nodded as he clinged onto me. "Se-Sean...." he choked out, I looked over to him. "Ken." he stated as I got hit on the head. I fell and cried in agony as I dropped Aaron, who fell next to me. 

Mark's P.o.V 

I walked carefully around the wide basement, I heard a loud cry of pain as I bolted back to Jack. There he was. Ken held Jack, a scalpel against his neck as.... Aa-Aaron?! Aaron was by his feet, knocked out and bloody. I was terrified, looking up at Ken's bloody figure. "Y-You... You just had to love these two and not me...." he growled out, Jack had tears running down his face. "What's so fucking amazingness do they have that I don't? Is it the accents?! The looks?! Because they're skinny?! Pale?! I can be like that! I can be skinny! I have an accent! I can be amazing! They're foreign! Both of them aren't from here! But I am! I knew you for your whole life! I won't go no where like they did! I'm going to stay here... And they won't be here... So it'll just be me and you... Just like that night..." 

I held the knife out,  slowly inching forward towards Ken as I stared at him. "What the hell is wrong with you Ken? This is not a way to make me fall head over heels for you! This is not a solution to what ever you're aiming at! This is not a way to do things! Look at Aaron, he looks like he's been through hell and back. Jack looks like he's near death! What kind a fucking sadistic way is this to win me over!? Why would you do this to me? You know how much I love and care for Jack! You know how much I still care for Aaron! You can't do something as evil as this! You can't! Looks doesn't matter! Where they came from doesn't matter! It's the personality! It's the person I fall in love with, it's the humor, it's not the looks! Not the accents! Not the complexion! It's what's on the inside!  And I will never love someone who would do this." 

Ken had tears running from his eyes as he shakily held Jack, you could see a red trail start as Jack squeezed his eyes from the pain. "B-But that night..." Ken choked out, "What night?" "The night we had sex..." 

My eyes widen, sex?! We never done that! "What the fuck do you mean?! We never fucked!" I growled out, "Yes we did! The night Aaron left! I provoked you to drink and you did for the first time! You got drunk and we had sex! You woke up the next day in only fucking boxers in my bed! You were too hungover to even ask what happened!" I thought long and hard as I suddenly remembered waking up in his bed. I was so confused and I felt horrible, so I didn't ask questions. "You... You took advantage of me? You made me drink?! You made me do things to you?!" I yelled out. 

He let go of Jack as Jack fell to the ground and held onto his neck, walking up to me with a soft grin. "It was for your own good... You forgot all about Aaron... You said you loved me... That you wanted to be with me... You even screamed so loud when I entered you and I made love to you... You loved every moment of it..." I was breathing a little heavier, shaking my head no as I clenched onto the knife. "How fucking dare you, Kenneth?!" I growled out, pushing him away from me. He looked hurt as he opened his arms, "Mark please... I love you... These idiots... Dump them! They never deserved you! I deserve you! I can make you happy! I can be so better than these fucking worthless pieces of shit." 

I was still trying to take all of this in, "I... I can't believe you... I can't believe you did this fucking shit Ken! Leave me alone and leave them alone! You... You sick fuck!" He shook his head as he stepped forward, I held out my knife to be directly pointed at him as he raised a... a gun from his back pocket. "I was planning to kill this British asshole today." he stated as he pointed the gun at Aaron. "Better now than never." in a quick movement I pushed him away and held the gun upward. Shots were made as Ken growled, pushing him towards the stairs as I held the knife towards his neck. 

"Don't you dare." I hissed as I shoved him backwards. His head hit the staircase as he groaned in protest. I wanted to do more but I couldn't, I won't shrink down to his level. I shook my head as I walked over to Jack and Aaron, seeing as the cut wasn't too deep as I sighed in relief. "Come on you two, I have to get you out of here..." I bit my lip, trying to figure out how this would work. I took out my phone and quickly called the police. "Hello? 911 emergencies, how can I help you." a lady on the other line said, "Hello, I need police over a-" 

I was cut short from a loud booming sound from upstairs as I smelt...... 

Smoke? 

I quickly looked around to see Ken gone, looking up the stairs he had closed the door and I could see fire behind him. My eyes grew in fear as I quickly ran upstairs, "Hello? Hello sir? Is everything okay?" the lady asked as I banged on the door. "Ken! Ken let me the fuck out! Ken!" I screamed as I dropped the phone to get in a stance, kicking at the door to make it open. I moved back once it did open, fire covered the outside of the door, how...? What...? 

The bullet. It must have hit something explosive when I made him shoot upwards, I quickly picked up the phone as I raced back down stairs. "Please! I need somebody here now! The place is going to burn down and I'm in here with two others who are wounded severely!" I called out. 

"We're tracking your cellphone now, stay put." I shook my head as I went back down to see a frighten Jack and a begging Aaron. "Mark... Mark please.... Please help us... Get us out of here please... Please I don't want to die..." he begged out, crying softly. ".... F-Fire... N-no... no-not... a-aga-again..." Jack choked out. 

"Mark... Mark please..." Aaron cried out, I shook my head as I picked up Jack, placing him over my torso as he clung onto me. I then got Aaron, using all my strength as I picked the both of them up and went upstairs slowly I made my way around the fire as pieces of it started to fall down. Everything was terrifying as I shimmed my way over to the door, trying to pass the fallen pieces of burnt wood on the floor. 

We were so close to the door, so close... Aaron got off of me as he fumbled with the door before he opened it, getting out as he beckoned me and Jack to follow. Holding onto Jack I made my way to the door as I could almost touch the outside. 

I was hit. 

I heard Aaron scream as I tried to regain my vision, Ken. He was right there with a bat as he hit me and pushed me away just on time for more burning wood to fall right in front of us. I quickly got up and held Jack close to me. He was shaking, crying, clinging onto me. I couldn't leave from the front door now. I turned around and headed for his kitchen that lead to the back of Ken's house. "M-Mark...?" I heard a soft, scared voice whimper out, "I l-lo-love y-you so much... I-I'm so so-sorry fo-for the f-fighting... I-I'm sorry..." he cried out. "Shhh, it's okay baby... I love you too, I love you so much...." 

I was desperately trying to find my way out, but everything is blocked and engulfed with fire. There was no escape... I was coughing, Jack was coughing, the smoke had gone to us... I began getting slower and weaker as I tried to hold onto Jack. Just a window! Just something! Please! I held onto Jack tightly, Jack was losing his grip every minute, he was so much weaker than I was. 

But I'm not going to leave him... I'm not... Tears ran down my face as I kissed his cheek, "I-I'm s-so sorry baby... I'm so sorry... I-I love you so m-much... I'm so sorry..." I cried out as I felt him snuggle into my neck. Kissing it softly as he whispered an "I love you too..." back to me. 

I couldn't stand no more, I fell to my knees, I was in the kitchen, leaning against the not burning counter. Leaning back on it as I held Jack closely to me, our only hope now is the police... 

I was giving Jack small kisses on the forehead and all over his face. He was smiling softly as he coughed, the smoke was slowly killing him. I looked down at him, tears forming in my eyes as we kissed. Passionately on the lips as I held onto him by his waist, we kissed as long as we could as we separated shortly after. "M-Mark....?" Jack asked softly, looking up at me as he snuggled into my chest. 

"Y-Yes Sean...?" I asked softly, running my fingers through his hair. "Find me..." he started, "Find me in the afterlife..." "We-We're not going to the afterlife baby, we're not. Everything's going to be fine... Please love... Please... Clover... Stay with me..." 

"I... I l-love you Ma-Mark...." Sean choked out, I shook my head no. "Pl-please... Clover.... Jack! Jack don't leave me alone! Sean! Sean! Please... Please don't leave me baby.... Baby... Clover... Clover please.... Don't... Don't leave me..." I cried out, shaking him in my arms as I looked down at him. His eyes were closed, he wasn't breathing.... 

Nothing. He was gone... 

I lean down to kiss his lifeless lips, nothing. He didn't kiss back, he didn't come back, it wasn't like the movies... He was gone... I was alone to slowly die with Jack's dead body already cradle in my arms. 

I kissed his forehead, leaning my head back as I held him close and found his hand. "I'm so sorry baby, I'm so sorry Clover... You didn't deserve this, I'm sorry for all the fights... All the disagreements, all the times I made you sad, all the negative feelings I ever made you feel, I'm sorry... You deserve so much more than this, than me, than anything. You're the best thing that ever happened to me, Clover... Sean, you gave me so much joy and I'm so sorry for the predicament I put you in... I love you Sean... W-William M-McLoughlin..." 

Everything was going dark, I couldn't breath, I was coughing. I was going to die... I held onto Jack tightly as I left one last kiss on his nose... Heh... He always hated nose kisses... 

I smiled softly at the thought as I snuggled into his neck, my breathing slowed down as I felt myself slowly slip away. 

"I-I'll find you.... In the afterlife... I love you Sean...." I whispered softly as I slipped away.... 

I opened my eyes, I saw nothing but clouds. Confused I looked around that was until I heard a small familiar giggle. 

"Mark! You found me..." 

BREAKING NEWS

Three Teens Dead

"Kenneth Morrison, a 18 year old teenager is responsible for three deaths. Morrison kidnapped two teens, Sean William McLoughlin and Aaron Ash, putting both of them through torture for weeks. Mark Edward Fischbach went out to save both of the boys but got himself killed in the fire Kenneth made. Fischbach and McLoughlin was unable to escape the fire and died due to the smoke and died holding each other. Fireman were able to retrieve both bodies but it was too late. Aaron Ash died only a hour into being hospitalized, living long enough to tell officers the story. Morrison was placed in jail as soon as police caught him." 

A/N  This is the end of Foreign Touch (Septiplier AU) 

Thank you so much to the people who gave this book so much support. I adore you guys so much and for making me a better writer. 

This has been my best book ever and I appreciate everything you guys did, either share it, voted on it, commented on it or even just read it! Thank you the viewers. 

All you guys are awesome, buh-bye! 

~Leah Out 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 509 23
Sean is a successful youtuber known as Jacksepticeye. Living in Ireland, he's far from a lot of his friends and only has skype to connect with them...
74.6K 2.9K 33
Sean/Jack is a bully victim at his new school. He is depressed and sad. Yet there is one particular bully that catches his eye. Of course he's a bul...
81.6K 2K 27
Contains vivid descriptions of suicidal thoughts and depression just for a warning. What will happen when a depression ridden Sean falls in love with...
628 3 44
Mark Edward Fischbach... a new student Entering the new school atmosphere Sèan William Mcloughlin most commonly called "jack" a old student current...