The Maid

By KaylaBabs

Katryna has just finished university two years ago and still looking for a job. She studied drama and perform... More

The Maid
Sneak Peak
Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Chapter 9
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 again
Chapter 19
Chapter Twenty
Chapter 21
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter 23
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter 25
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter 27
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter 29
Chapter Thirty
Chapter 31
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter 33
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter 35
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter 37
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter 39
Chapter Fourty
Chapter 41
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter 44
chapter 45

Chapter 43

24K 1K 125
By KaylaBabs

Uploaded on 19-02-2016

Edited 31/12/17

Ashley rushed off before I could corner him about what he said. I was guided out the room by Viviane.

I rubbed my belly feeling scared, "What is happening?"

We walked back to the living area. "We have notified the police of the intrusion. They will be sending a detective over with a team of forensics."

I sat down on the plush cushion. "I can't believe that someone wanted to do this."

Viv shook her head. "Neither can I." She took her blackberry out of her pocket. "This is what I always dreaded. I have my assistant begin to work on a statement for the press just in case they get wind of this."

"What is going on?" Casey ran into the room bags of shopping dropping to her feet. "I saw the police on my way in here."

Viviane motioned for her to sit down. She waved a maid over. "Get her a drink please." She looked about the room. "I wonder where Alfred is."

A uniformed policer officer came into the room alongside a man in a cheap suit.

The man stood in front of us looking at us directly before fixing his eyes on Ashley's mother. "I am Detective Bodega." He paused taking a seat. "I am here to try and establish who has created survilance in your home Mrs Wentworth."

Vivanne took a drink that the maid offered her. "I remember you from a couple of years ago. You were the lead on the case of the suspicious death of our maid a couple of years ago."

He nodded, showing his pearly whites. "Yes. I am glad that you remembered." He crossed his legs taking out his note pad.

"I don't think that you are right for this case." Viv took a sip of her drink leaning back in the chair observing the police officer. "You thought that we killed the maid. Before it was ruled accidentle death."

"I believed the autopsy. I can remain impartial and try and find the culprit." He began to write on this note pad. "I just need to ask you some questions. Do you have any knowledge of anyone that can benefit from doing this?"

Vivanne shook her head. "The only thing I can think of is business but we don't deal with business here. It will be best to bug the office."

I shook my head, wanting to say something about Brandon, Vivanne gave me a stern look not to say anything.

"Is there something that you wanted to say?" The detective asked me noticing the unspoken look between us.

I stood up. "As you can see I am pregnant. This just makes me feel a bit overwhelmed. So I am going for a lay down."

Casey stood up. "Do you want me to come with?"

I kissed her on the cheek. "I can make my own way to my rooms."

I could feel the officer keeping an eye on me as I left the room. I walked to Ashley room since we are married we have been staying in his room. My old room has been made into a nursey in preparation for the baby arrival.

I opened the door to the bedroom. The room was quiet, Ashley was not in the room. I pressed the button granting me access to his hidden room.

I gasped as I entered. Ashley was stood there with his shirt off and a riding crop in his hand. Brandon was chained from the ceiling wearing nothing but boxers.

Alfred stood aloof to the side of the room. His eyes shifted over to me only for a moment.

"Who are you working for?" Ashley asked.

"No one." Brandon spat out "Let me go."

Ashley lifted the crop to bring it hard across Brandon back. He shuddered letting out a scream. "I won't be asking so nicely." He moved the crop down along Brandon cheek down to his neck along his collar bone. "All I need is an name."

"I don't know what you are talking about." Brandon spat on the floor. "This is illegal. I can get you done."

Ashley brought crop down again past his thighs. "Don't you think I know just how to hit so I don't leave a mark. I am a master of my trade."

Brandon let out a scream, I jumped. "Ashley." I called out to him getting his attention. "Maybe we should leave this to the police."

"Katryna..." Brandon tried to twist his head around to face me. "Katryna! Help me."

Ashley brought the crop down on Brandon bottom. "Shut up! You only get to speak when you are willing to tell me who is blackmailing me." He grabbed a fistful of Brandon head tilting his head to the side bringing his mouth close to his ear. "You don't want to end up like the maid."

Brandon gulped loudly his breaths coming in loud pants, I saw him shudder out of fear.

Ashley eyes then widen he looked down at Brandon crotch, my eyes followed to see that it was tented. Brandon had an erection. Ashley moved closer his legs brushing against Brandon c'ock.

Ashley tutted. "Here me think I were giving you an integregation." He roughly shoved Brandon head to the side. "Excuse me whilst I speak to my wife."

Alfred moved from his corner walking with a glass of water on a tray. "Would you like a drink sir?" He offered to Brandon who nodded. Alfred produced a straw so that Brandon could have a sip.

I shook my head at the bizzare situation.

Ashley hand came to my shoulder moving me from seeing what was happening in the room. "What are you doing here Katryna?"

"Erm..." I cleared my throat. "The police are here asking your mother some questions." I whispered at him. "I can't believe that you are doing this. What are you trying to achieve?"

He kissed me on the forehead. "I want get some answers." His eyes roamed over Brandon. "I think I just found his weakness."

I was in two minds how I feel about Brandon being tortured. I was totally against it but I agreed with it. If the person were willing to harm our family. They get whatever happens to them.

"You need to get some rest." Ashley said leading me out the room. "I think I will be here all night."

"Can I have some food." I heard Brandon ask Alfred.

Ashley turned around with a sceptical look on his face. "Where the hell do you think you are? The only reason you getting water is so that your voice don't crack from all that screaming that you are doing. I want that person's name. I will get it one way or another." Ashley walked to the wardrobe within Brandon vision making a show of taking out a bigger crop. "I always wanted to use this one."

Brandon shivered with fear. "I don't know anything."

I tuned myself out to his screams as I closed the door to his private room. I was shocked to see Ashley parents in our bedroom when I came out the closet.

"I told you he had him in there." Vivanne said to Jasper.

Jasper looked at me. "Does my son need any help. He was always good at extracting information." He checked his expensive watch on his wrist. "He normally doesn't take this long."

Who the hell are these people?

The door opened behind me a stressed looking Ashley came striding out, his locks falling around his face.

He stilled when he saw his parents. "I have a name."

Jasper folded his arms. "Spit it out son."

Ashley took a deep breath, I could see that it was paining him to say the name. "It is Cameron. And he has a chip that Michelle took. It has footage of me and her on it being intimate."

"Cameron?" Vivanne sat down on the bed. "He is one of us. He would not betray us."

"He wants to be head of the family." Ashley supplied taking the shirt that Alfred handed him. "There has been a family meeting called for tonight in light of what being found in the room downstairs. We shall confront him then." Ashley buttoned up his shirt then opened a draw that contained a gun. "Things are going to end tonight."

A/n

Thanks for staying with me. Xxx kayla. Hoped you like the dark side of Ashley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 50.7K 30
(Previously, Mr. Billionaire Why Me?) Sophia Drake was a poor Italian/Irish woman, living in the City of New York, often wishing for the world. While...
305K 14.2K 28
Employed as a housekeeper at one of the world's luxurious five star hotel, Maria was able to thrive for herself and her five year old daughter. Dre...
118K 3.3K 10
Rosabella Moretti has accepted a job as a maid from her mother's good friend, after her mother passed away. She only heard that the woman has been w...
528K 16.7K 21
Emma Ashcroft is your average twenty-year-old college student. That is, until the day she poured coffee all over a celebrity. By some twist of fate...