Perfect Chemistry

By TrinityChloe

Hazel Brook is the new girl that joins Ashton High. She likes to party, and sometimes likes to break rules. S... More

Chapter 1: Impatient
Chapter 2: Introducing myself
Chapter 3: Lunch Fight
Chapter 4: Intruder
Chapter 5: Party
Chapter 6: Hangover
Chapter 8: Meet the guys and... her
Chapter 9: Boyfriend?
Chapter 10: Not together!
Chapter 11: Him
Chapter 12: Realisation
Chapter 13: Lies
Chapter 14: Curiosity
Chapter 15: Need a Damon
Chapter 16: We don't know each other well
Chapter 17: The sister
Chapter 18: What have I done?
Chapter 19: Lets talk
Chapter 20: Backstabber
Chapter 21: Arguments
Chapter 22: Using her?
Chapter 23: Threats & Accusations
Chapter 24: Bloody Dodgeball
Chapter 25: Shocked kisses
Chapter 26: Detention Talks
Chapter 27: Apologies & Revenge
Chapter 28: Confessions & Hot Chocolates
Chapter 29: Sleepover

Chapter 7: Delicious Pancakes

8.9K 265 16
By TrinityChloe

I watch Jace make pancakes. Shirtless. He has a really nice six pack.

"Thinking about how sexy I am?" I look up at Jace's smirking face.

"Correction, I was looking at how ugly you are."

"Yeah sure you was. You were totally thinking about how sexy I am, just like the other girls in our school think." He chuckles.

I make a fake sneeze. "I'm sorry, I think I'm allergic to bullshit." I smirk.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Here's your pancakes." He passes me the plate, and I mumble a small thank you.

I grab my knife and folk and cut a piece of the pancake. I take a bite, and instantly moan in delight. He was such a great cook.

"Whoa kitten, save it for the bedroom." He smiles and winks at me, and I shake my head amused.

"This is actually amazing."

"That's what she said." He laughs.

"Very funny." I say rolling my eyes.

***

After eating pancakes. Jace invited me to go see his friends with him.

"I just want to say... my friends are... kinda like players." Jace says as he drives us to a café.

"Just like you then?" I say.

"Not really, I sleep with some girls now and then, but not all the time. I don't have time to get into a relationship."

"Well I don't care if they are players, they can try and get with me but they won't succeed." Jace shrugged his shoulders.

I'm kind of similar to Jace. I don't have time for guys. Either way I don't want to be in a relationship right now.

We stay quiet listening to music on the radio, until we pull up to a nice looking café.

"Me and the guys love this café. Everything that's in there is so good." Jace says.

Well then, hopefully it is.

************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716K 13.6K 35
#2 in teens Ashton Leeroy and Ellie Montez have been best friends for years. Ashton and his football team are the badboys of the school. He is an eg...
4.3K 195 44
Emilia Thomas moved to London to start a new life with her family, and to get away from her troubled past. There she starts her school hoping that he...
11.2K 375 23
*Some people bring out the worst in you, Some people bring out the best in you* I watched as his lips moved, how his fist clenched and unclenched, h...
4.7K 909 27
"What are you doing here?" I strictly refused to move even an inch away from the door. "Don't tell me you can't figure it out just by looking at me...