Possession of a Mobster

By manifest

If someone told me it would end like this , I would have laughed in their face and walked away. But now , now... More

possession of a mobster
blackness
Caged
locked
The deal.
Who Stays?
Diego.
Mercy
His Property.
Not One Two?!
Entertainment
Who's the Queen Bee?
Lucky Charm
Killer Kisses
Gunpoint
Being Betten On
Corrupted
Shut Up & Punch Me
Pushed it.
Alone
First Kill
Pure
Wrapped
Hello?
Trust
Guns & Lipsticks
Stitches
Leave it up to me
Its Personal
Understand.
Giving Two
Happy Thoughts
Surprise!
Nonsense
Oops
Venos
Introduce Me
Talk
Oh my knight!
Wine & Guests
Bow Down
Claws
Fazed Out
Prince Charming
Royal Red
The Last Time.
Whispers
Whos Who ?
Cold Hearted
Seeking Truths
Dangerous Women
I LIVE FOR DANGEROUS
I think Im ready now
fall
Something To Show You
Photograph
Cut too Deep
You Hear Me?
In the Name of Love
Family Problems
BACK FROM MY HOLIDAY
LOVIES!!!
VITALI DONNA
Peasants to a Queen.

The White Angel

8.1K 304 21
By manifest

"Well, well, well , you finally learn your place", I say smiling down at them.

When silence follows, I roll my eyes and sigh deeply and head to Tracey who scrambles back away from me I grab hold of her short blonde hair and make her look at me.

"Have you learned your lesson?", I asked her tauntedly.

"Yes ma'm", she whispers and looks down.

"You better have, next time I wont be so nice.", I smile looking down at her and let go of her.

"Violet?", Adam says stepping in the room.

"Yes?", I say turning to look at him.

"May I speak with you?", he asks looking around the room unfazed .

"Of course",I say and settle my wine down on the table.

"Someone should pick up the trash off the floor", I say and follow Adam as he leaves the room.

When we step outside, he inclines at the guards to leave us alone.

"Whats wrong?", I ask him when he turns away from me .

"Follow me ", he say without looking at me and heads down a hallway.

I sigh quietly and follow him , still feeling very mad at Tracey and how she treated me . Who did she think she was!

I did nothing to her why would she express so much hatered for me! I mean I had done nothing , to her ! I should have smacked her harder to show her not to mes-

"Violet !", Adam shouted at me causing me to jump .

"Y-yes ?", I responded smiling apologetically for zoning out.

"Excuse me for shouting at you , I have been calling you for awhile now ", Adam said his deep green eyes looking into mine searching for the cause of zoning out .

"No , I apologize for not being attentive", I say quietly looking away from his green eyes shyly .

"Where are we?", I breathed as my eyes landed on beautiful bushes filled with white roses and on the other side of us were different type of flowers everywhere. I breathed in the nights crisp cold air as for the first time since running away had I actually had the luxury of being outside and not whisked away inside another building.

"My mother , she wasn't very fond of the whole blackness inside the house so she created this ", Adam gestures around us making my eyes go around the garden too.

"Your mother .", I repeated my eyes taking the whole garden slowly .It was truly beautiful and well kept. The lights making the garden look magical , I saw Adam gesturing to a stone bench so I sat down without looking away from the garden.

" Yes well ,she would often say this was her sanity and I guess it was , she was born into this lifestyle and after seeing so much she couldn't find her the light no more only the darkness so she created this ", he said looking around the place as well.

"Your mother she was part of the mafia too?!", I asked astounded .

"Yes , she was actually the sister of Eduardo's father ". He answers me nodding his head looking ahead .

"Then that would make you - Eduardo's cousin !", I said surprised leaning back.

He nodded without looking at me. I looked at him trying to see likeness of them but other than the brown hair they both seemed to share I couldn't find another thing.

"You don't even act the same . Sorry I mean -", I apologized looking down at my lap.

"No , I get it . Hard to believe but it's he truth . We don't act the same , hell I wouldn't want to be part of this lifestyle-"

" Then why are you?", I asked him confused .

"Because once you see the things Ive seen ,do the things I have done , there's no going back .", he said looking away from me, his jaw clenching. His words sounding almost robotic.

"But that isn't the real you , is it?", I ask him.

"I'm here Violet because of Loyalty and loyalty alone. Im a Millas , loyalty is the base of this family and I would never betray my family by leaving ". He responded , I didn't know how to respond and after awhile the silence was almost suffocating .

"Why did you bring me here?", I ask him finally softly.

More silence followed and after awhile I thought of getting up and leaving him here with his silence. Making me sit down here for nothing but I sighed deeply looking up at the full moon above us not wanting to give it up yet.

"Because I saw that you needed someone to catch you.", he said softly, causing me to slightly jump.

"Catch me?", I asked confused. I didn't remember almost falling or tripping .

"You were falling into the darkness, he has created for you ", he said looking at me now his dark green eyes looking at me with curiosity .

"W-what?! That doesn't even make sense ?!", I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"He's darkening you Violet , and your -", he started to say

"Why does everyone keeps saying that!?" I yell , getting up from the bench and pace in front of him.

"Because your not fucking seeing it", he growls back at me .

"He's not-Even if he was what's your deal! Huh?! ", I ask him , extending my arms waiting for an explanation .

"I've seen him do this shit to many times. Your not like the rest of the girls in there . You weren't born into this lifestyle. I would have wanted someone to help my mother ", he says getting up too.

" I don't need any saving Adam , you see darkness in me but there isn't ", I say shaking my head in denial .

"You merely adopting darkness but I was born with it , you just can't see it. If you believe you've found it you have no idea. What you have done is nothing comparing to what we do. What he plans for you .",he sneers down at me .

"I -I won't let him ", I stutter and curse myself for sounding unconvincing.

"Bullshit! There's a reason why I brought you here , I saw you showing it !"he says at me .

"Well , I'm thankful for you doing this , but I don't need your saving", I say to him shaking my head .

"I'm not trying to save you , I'm warning you.", he says softly .

"Well either way, I have done something things that don't exactly define me as pure anymore ", I tell him , recalling the killings .

"I'm not saying your all pure ,even a white rose has a shadow ", he chuckles handing me one.

"Yet you still wanted to save me inside didn't you ?", I ask him smugly , grabbing the rose from him .

"Don't mistake my actions tonight as your reply ", he says chuckling louder now , his deep green eyes filled with amusement .

"But your silence is an answer too ", I say and giggle softly when his smile drops but he smiles again by me giggling .

"Adam ? Violet ?Eduardo wants to speak to both of you ", Petes says from far away .

I look at Adam but he's no longer chuckling and now has a poker face as he starts to walk toward Petes voice .

Looking down at the white rose I made sure Adam wasn't looking back and put the floor on the stone bench and stepped back .

"Hurry Violet ", Adam says after looking back noticing I'm not following him .

Nodding I start walking forward .Not knowing what Eduardo had in mind .

We walked further into the garden and soon we had reached Pete who was leaning over a statue .

" Hey , Eduardo wants you two to go to the shooting grounds ", Petes said smiling at us .

"Shooting grounds ?" , Adam repeated his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah.", Pete said nodding looking at Adam in confusion .

"Escort Violet back ", Adam ordered him and started to walk away from us.

"Actually Vee has to go with us too", Pete said and with a smile grabbed my arm escorting me to I guess the shooting grounds .

"Why Violet ?", Adam asked him , walking with us now.

"I don't know , if anyone should know wouldn't it be you ?", Pete said smiling still and let us to an archway , turning a corner we were met with blinding light that I had to squint my eyes from the brightness of them .

"Nommphh", a feminine voice was heard , somewhere and I opened them again to find myself in a inside field.

Lights descended from tall poles in the ceiling and from the corners of the room. Men and weapons were at every inch of the room . Chains hanged from the ceilings and there were metal loops sprouting above the black tiled floor  that was centered in the middle of the field .

I wasn't watching were I wasn't going, and stopped when soft hands grabbed my upper arms . I looked at Alice who held me and I saw that she wasn't looking at me but at the field . In fact all of Eduardo's eight girls were there , and they weren't looking at the field unlike me but what was in the middle of the field.

And what was standing in the black of the tiles made me step back slightly .

Ignacio's nine girls were standing on the tiles cowering in fear and sobbing .They stood in the middle of the field. Eduardo standing in front of them with Todd at his side and Adam making his way toward him.

Eduardo caught movement of Adam and his eyes went to Adam and then looked behind him . His eyes searching , until they met mine .

He looked at the girls and then looked at me and nodded once and turned around.

"He wants us to go to him ", I said loudly for all the girls to hear, not looking away from Ignancios girls , as they turned around to watch us make our way to them

"This shit is ruining my favorite heels , it better be fucking worth it ", Sonia said as we walked on the field.

The men turned around when we reached them , Eduardo having a knowing smile .

"Well , as you all might know by know we had an unexpected dinner with these lovely ladies ", Eduardo said gesturing to the girls and out his hands inside his pockets.

"But it turns out these were no ordinary guests , you see when you all left the dinning room , we found these guests wondering around the house , each of them in different parts of our home ." Eduardo tells us .

'What ?! They were spying on us ?! Why?!Wait why are we here then?! He's gonna kill them now , why ask us to co-'

'He wouldn't!'

"I guess your all wondering why I asked you to come down for this and I know I haven't allowed you to play for awhile , but why not break this dry spell ", Eduardo smiled at us and allow the girls mouths slipped into grins as they eyes shined with happiness.

'Dry spell? What dry spell ?' I thought.

"Ahh really , really ?", squeeled Sharlene her blonde hair bouncing because of her happiness .

"Yes .", Eduardo said and nodded his head for the guards who took off the cloth of a table I didn't notice beside the girls.

The table held all kind of knives some of them small and some them quite all big , all in different sizes . The girls laughed and squeeled and ran to the table bumping into each other trying to get first pick on them .I stood there in shock not knowing if I was hallucinating .

"Go ahead Violet ", Eduardo said to me a small smile on his face .

Slowly,I walked toward the empty table when I was a foot away Eduardo's cologne ingulfed my senses.

"This is for you ", he whispered in my ear .

Closing my eyes ,I gulped of nervousness and turned around opening my eyes to find his blue ones .

Sighing deeply I slowly lowered my gaze and saw his extended hand , holding a gun.

"A gun ?", I asked him , he rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand and put the gun in it.

"Your in charge of taking care of them .", he said looking back and I followed his gaze to Ignancios girls.

'Did he want me to fight off his girls to protect Ignancios ? Didn't he hold no mercy to those who betrayed him?'

My gaze swept to his girls who were all in line holding the knifes and looking at Ignacios with smiles .

"You can play now ", Eduardo instructed and the girls walked to each of them and each one of them pulled Ignacios girls hair and dragged them on the floor .

My eyes desperately looked around trying to find who to help first and stopped when I saw Alice and Bethany each torturing theirs girls with their knives . No they wouldn't do this .

"No!", I whispered shaking my head unbelieving as I watched them start sticking their knives into the others girls skin.

"Now why we being all judge mental over here doll , you've done the same haven't you ?", Eduardo chuckled beside me .

"No, I have to go , they shouldn't carry this on thier shoulder-", I said walking towards them but I was pushed back roughly by Eduardo .

"Let them play they haven't for awhile, I told you once there down you can take care of them ", Eduardo said hauling me back to him .

"What?!", I said looking at him fully now .

"Ignancios girls you kill them ", he said shruggingly .

"Your letting the girls torture them?!", I asked him outraged .

"We've always done this , we have jus been having a dry spell with spy's lately ", he says casually but with a smirk on his face.

"This isn't right, he wouldn't do that he praised you . I'm going to help !", I told him and started to walk to the girls by Eduardo squeezed my arm back harshly making me yelp.

"They were fucking snitches , you think this Ignancios first time doing this shit! ", Eduardo sneered down at me.

"When we were alone you were wondering why they were here?!", I recalled back at him.

"Because that fucker has not brought this many spy's at one time . He's getting desperate with his cargos disappearing , he wouldn't give a fuck putting a bullet in your head ", Eduardo spat at me his voice getting louder as the screams of Ignacios girls rang around the field.

"Now girls don't get too greedy ", Eduardo roared.

"Do you have something to do with his cargo missing ?", I asked him raising my eyebrow .

"No Dave is , but that doesn't mean I didn't hand Leo ,Daves , since he has to much for just one man ", Eduardo winks down at me .

"It's hard to believe Ignacio would do that",I said shaking my head .

"Doll he praised you because he wanted you to believe he would never do that ", Eduardo whispered in my ear.

"He lied to you ", Eduardo said and kissed my cheek .

"Now girls , let Violet play ", Eduardo said and pushed me forward.

My eyes wandered over the girls . All of their hands were bloodied including their clothes . They threw their knives to the side , with satisfied faces . Now I knew why Deena said they couldn't shoot because they liked to use knives .

My eyes wandered around Ignacios spies and all I could feel was revenge . Eduardo's girls stepped back as I walked ahead them , I looked down at the blood and contrasted to my still white dress . I noticed that the girls didn't cut them in areas where they would most likely dies quickly .

I stopped next to Emily who had a blonde girl on the ground .

"What's your name?", I asked her .Her eyes widening as she saw me get closer to her .

"N-not telling you !", she spat out , her blood staining small droplets on my dress.Smilin at her I shot her thigh and she screamed in pain.

"Ginger!m-my na-me is Ginger", she screamed in pain .I kneeled down next to her and she thrashed even more when I put the gun to the side of her head .

"Nice to know .", I said kissing her forehead and pulled the trigger .

I turned to the girl beside Ginger and she was practically unconscious I looked up at Linda and raised my eyebrow she grabbed the girls leg and slid her knife down the girls leg making her open her eyes screaming.

"Pay attention ", I said sweetly and kissed her cheek and shot her heart .

Getting up I walked towards Benthany and Alice's girls and kissing both on them on their cheeks kneeling I shot them and got up heading towards the others girls on the floor .

There were four of them together making it easier for me to move around as I sat down between them .

"Isn't this nice ", I said and kissed them on their foreheads before shooting each of them I the hearts . My dress already soaked with blood , almost dropped it now , looking a light red.

I looked up and my eyes immediately sprang wide when I saw a bloodied Tracey reaching for a fallen knife next to her .

"Get her ." , I whispered and all the girls head turned and immediately tackled her to the ground holding her down .

"Well if it isn't Tracey ", I said smiling down at her .

"Fuck you", she spat out , blood staining her teeth.

"Sorry , not interested ", I said .

"Fuck you- I ha-", she started to say struggling .

"Stab her ", I said and Gina was the first to grab her knife and do it aiming just above her upper shoulder .

"Ahh ! Fuck you guys !"Tracey screamed .

"Aww did she hurt you? Do you want me to kiss your boo boo ?", I asked sarcastically pushing the girls aside and kneeing beside Tracey .

"T-the p-ain you made me . I-ss no-nothing what he's go-oing to do to you !", Tracey said in between breaths.

I stopped short from her face .

"What did you say ?", I whispered down at her .

"L-let m-me g-go . Ig-nacio h-help y-ou .H-help m-me.", she gasped looking at me.

"Why would I need his help?", I asked her shaking me head .

"H-he's loo-kin for y-your f-family", she weezed. I shook my head I disgust at her fail attempt to save herself .

"For your future references , you should know my family is dead ", I said and kissed her forehead .

"No, n-noooo p-please I'm s-saying the tr-uth ", she whimpered .

I looked her shaking my head as I pulled the last trigger it ringing I my ears .

"Wasn't that fun?", Eduardo's loud booming voice was heard from behind me .

I turned around and push the gun onto his chest walked away from him , away from everyone , feeling all their eyes on my back , once I was out of the field I slipped off my heels and I ran , feeling myself being suffocated . I needed to breath . That's all I felt . I felt that I was drowning .

Soon too soon my feet slipped on the floor and I crashed down but caught myself by a cold stoned object . Looking up I saw how caught my fall and I saw that I was at the same stone bench I was with Adam . My eyes widened when I saw the white rose , I grabbed it and leaned myself against the bench , on the floor .

I looked down at the now bloodied white rose . My bloody fingers staining the whiteness of it .I didn't even realize I was crying until a teardrop fell on top of the blood stained white pedal .

I let the silent tears go down my cheeks not caring who came , I threw myself on the floor sobbing so loudly that I gasped for breath , extending my hand away from me and cried even harder as I saw the white roses pedals droop from the blood my hands had.

Laying still on the ground I felt footsteps coming my way and looking once more at the moon I closed my eyes and slowly I felt it.

Felt some of the darkness consume me ,and I freely let it.The thing I dreaded most became true as I opened my eyes and met with blue ones I have come to recognize and I couldn't help but let a smile begin to appear .

Having a heart will kill you in this lifestyle and I couldn't be more greatfull for him taking it away from me .

Because its going to be hard to find my heart now since I have stopped so many .

What do you guys think !

Please comment and vote !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 8.1K 47
When a beautiful African girl just starting her adulthood is kidnapped from her country and sold off to the Mafia, her life does a full 360. Will she...
507K 13.8K 35
Belle has lost everything to the Mafia. The culprits are lurking to pick her off as well. While life is losing its luster for Belle, Marcello is thri...
31.2K 748 51
Book One in the Mafia's Flower series THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCES TRIGGERS ARE LISTED ON THE FIRST PAGE As the daughter of a Do...
1M 25.6K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...